Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining - Please help a newbie  (Read 82140 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:04:20 AM

I suggest you try reading it properly.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:58:41 PM

The minimum maximum hash power they sell is 10 0 Ghs.

There, fixed it for ya!

After all, they ain't selling actual hashing power, they are selling numbers on their screens which they make up as they go along.

Are you guys really helping people sincerely and considering to advise to choose cloudmining.website as cloudmining operator?it's bad. For the first investment choose the most legit site you could find and I  would suggest has honest then later you can increase the risk.
There is no denying of their payment. It is all on the blockchain. Verify yourself since 2014 - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:28:30 AM

There is no denying of their payment.

There's no denying that Benie Madoff made regular payments throughout the decades of his ponzi. What's you're point, shill?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:55:39 AM

Best piece of advice I can give any noob miner thinking about investing in cloud mining operation(s): DON'T!!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 11:05:38 AM

Best piece of advice I can give any noob miner thinking about investing in cloud mining operation(s): DON'T!!

I agree because it is very risky.

kyrios_

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:08:17 AM

I second that. actually it applies to any form of investments
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:50:01 PM

Anyone who is thinking about mining right now should do some pretty serious ROI beforehand.  My least favorite thing about cloud mining is you don't own in the gear in most, this is why I have always mostly been invested into hardware.

But hardware or cloud mining is getting harder.  Look at difficulty changes: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty .  This week is not looking bad but add up changes from Jan 26 - Feb 19 and it's going to scare most any miner.
AlphaNil

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:05:20 PM

www.cloudmining.website seems to be working. I invested a little to buy 10 Ghs in 2016. But, I was disappointed to see that their minimum withdrawal limit was 0.01 BTC. Recently, they have lowered it to 0.001 BTC. And, today I have got my payment...

https://blockchain.info/tx/30055c84ce01de2d61295a0a1e8f2983141a16f782b9a189cdc2153f5f533071
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:06:55 PM

www.cloudmining.website seems to be working. I invested a little to buy 10 Ghs in 2016. But, I was disappointed to see that their minimum withdrawal limit was 0.01 BTC. Recently, they have lowered it to 0.001 BTC. And, today I have got my payment...

https://blockchain.info/tx/30055c84ce01de2d61295a0a1e8f2983141a16f782b9a189cdc2153f5f533071
Don't shill for a ponzi mate, what good will it bring to unsuspecting newbies? Go search for dozens of threads created against them pointing out how they cannot be an actual investment site if you're not shilling
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:22:37 PM

Don't shill for a ponzi mate, what good will it bring to unsuspecting newbies? Go search for dozens of threads created against them pointing out how they cannot be an actual investment site if you're not shilling
Lol they are still promoting cloudmining website it means that many investment site is outside in this forum and they are promoting it..
Better to stay away from any cloudmining site they are just the same as investment site.. they are paying right now but how about some days or months.. they will run your money..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:46:04 PM

Lol they are still promoting cloudmining website it means that many investment site is outside in this forum and they are promoting it..
Better to stay away from any cloudmining site they are just the same as investment site.. they are paying right now but how about some days or months.. they will run your money..

At this point only one still around most would invest is hashnest.  It is backed by Bitmain.... so not going anywhere.  It's pretty much the current safest best on cloud mining.

Although with new price of S7 with coupon... I might suggest people take a look at it and a data center vs cloud mining.  I think it's the better bet currently and you own the hardware which is nice.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:17:54 PM

Generally speaking, cloudmining is not worth a dime to spend for nowadays.
You are just throwing your money into a shit hole. Why not save it in a cold storage and earn profits when the btc price rises?
traitrkng

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:13:45 PM

Generally speaking, cloudmining is not worth a dime to spend for nowadays.
You are just throwing your money into a shit hole. Why not save it in a cold storage and earn profits when the btc price rises?

think it's useful to mine some alt coins that for not to waste time you can collect from cloud mining and storage/trade.
Actually this is my strategy to learn in deep the process/play with som basic html/php for personal analysis
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:38:20 AM

At this point only one still around most would invest is hashnest.  It is backed by Bitmain.... so not going anywhere.  It's pretty much the current safest best on cloud mining.

Although with new price of S7 with coupon... I might suggest people take a look at it and a data center vs cloud mining.  I think it's the better bet currently and you own the hardware which is nice.

There is more Cloud Mining Services that looks legit. HashNest is ok, but it is very easy to lose on their market (price difference). To get profit you have to watch market 24/7, if you want buy and forget, most likely you lose.

cloudmining website is obvious scam. I've got there one from first contracts - early November 2014.. Scam Scam Scam! Stay away!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:39:38 PM

There is more Cloud Mining Services that looks legit. HashNest is ok, but it is very easy to lose on their market (price difference). To get profit you have to watch market 24/7, if you want buy and forget, most likely you lose.

cloudmining website is obvious scam. I've got there one from first contracts - early November 2014.. Scam Scam Scam! Stay away!

Can you name the "There is more Cloud Mining Services that looks legit".  I just don't see a lot out there... hashnest has great backing.  So it's a safe bet.

I lot of cloud mining sites are pure ponzi.  They don't have gear, just a ton of things that should scare users away.  I don't see any other cloud mining site betting hashnest currently, with security of being legit.  But please post the other's that you are talking about.

I also still stand behind fact buying S7 with coupon price and hosting it somewhere chances are is better then cloud mining.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:57:23 PM

cloud mining has a bad reputation nowadays because often what happens is that people steal your funds right as things look good. ofc not all of them are scams but you never know, so be careful and don't invest in cloud mining. Even if it is legit, the profit is miniscule and it takes maybe years to at least roi with the difficulty, and a legit service often takes out money for electricity costs, so don't do it. Use your bitcoin elsewhere.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

Can you name the "There is more Cloud Mining Services that looks legit".  I just don't see a lot out there... hashnest has great backing.  So it's a safe bet.

I lot of cloud mining sites are pure ponzi.  They don't have gear, just a ton of things that should scare users away.  I don't see any other cloud mining site betting hashnest currently, with security of being legit.  But please post the other's that you are talking about.

I also still stand behind fact buying S7 with coupon price and hosting it somewhere chances are is better then cloud mining.

It looks like https://www.genesis-mining.com and https://www.miningsweden.se/ are legit. I just don't like them, because they don't have market to trade between users Smiley

Warren Buffet

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:40:52 PM

It looks like https://www.genesis-mining.com and https://www.miningsweden.se/ are legit. I just don't like them, because they don't have market to trade between users Smiley

No. They are NOT legit. A cloud mining is legit only when they are selling the hash power they have. Any cloud mining can prove it by showing their mining address(es) as well as publishing sold hash power in real time. Showing picture to owning real mining firm DOES NOT prove anything, because if you have 1 Phs and selling 10 Phs and thereby paying the people holding 9 Phs from other people's investment, you are operating a Ponzi in reality. Unfortunately NONE of the today's cloud miners show the above stated required proof to show their legitimacy. Some people still try to support them saying at least they have some hash power and other bullshits. We should NOT forget that AsicMiner to GAW miner, all had hash power, but they eventually scammed millions of dollar because they sold what they did not have.

Hence, just stay away from each and every cloud mining, unless u are desperate to try your luck in some Ponzi.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:50:25 PM

No. They are NOT legit. A cloud mining is legit only when they are selling the hash power they have. Any cloud mining can prove it by showing their mining address(es) as well as publishing sold hash power in real time. Showing picture to owning real mining firm DOES NOT prove anything, because if you have 1 Phs and selling 10 Phs and thereby paying the people holding 9 Phs from other people's investment, you are operating a Ponzi in reality. Unfortunately NONE of the today's cloud miners show the above stated required proof to show their legitimacy. Some people still try to support them saying at least they have some hash power and other bullshits. We should NOT forget that AsicMiner to GAW miner, all had hash power, but they eventually scammed millions of dollar because they sold what they did not have.

Hence, just stay away from each and every cloud mining, unless u are desperate to try your luck in some Ponzi.

It is easy to find videos from genesis mining farm, Mining Sweden is inviting people to see their farm.. Ok, it is not enough. Thats why i wrote that they looks legit.
To be honest even if i will see their mining rigs and BTC addresses there always will be way to scam me.

I know that question - "so what must be done to be sure that cloud mining service can not scam me?" Is difficult and probably only escrow can be good enough, but then who will be escrow to be sure that escrow will not scum me? ehh.. At this point it should be our private decision and risk counting.. or maybe just sentiment Wink

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:19:45 PM

cloud mining has a bad reputation nowadays because often what happens is that people steal your funds right as things look good. ofc not all of them are scams but you never know, so be careful and don't invest in cloud mining. Even if it is legit, the profit is miniscule and it takes maybe years to at least roi with the difficulty, and a legit service often takes out money for electricity costs, so don't do it. Use your bitcoin elsewhere.

So you can try with cloudmining.com to make mining with your own. Seriously I would suggest you to do that and Its according to your wish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: