Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83616 times)
crush

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:31:22 PM

Still nothing? I'm beginning to have my doubts about this supposed takeover.

I'll have some screens of the new wallet early this week, just to wipe out any doubts Smiley

Still unclear on how the coin distribution should be. We wanna take as much GIMP owners with us and still appeal to new people. Full POS? POW phase? Short, long? I'm planning on having an open discussion about all that soon.

We would really need some initial funding for the prototypes, but even CCex has a 3BTC IPO fee. We have the time and the knowledge but we don't have the funds..

There's a lot of thoughts going into this project, we just wanna get it right. Even if CCex delists GIMP we will do the swap manually if we can find a suitable escrow.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 01:10:30 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 01:29:42 AM by KingCaper

I'll have some screens of the new wallet early this week, just to wipe out any doubts Smiley

Still unclear on how the coin distribution should be. We wanna take as much GIMP owners with us and still appeal to new people. Full POS? POW phase? Short, long? I'm planning on having an open discussion about all that soon.

We would really need some initial funding for the prototypes, but even CCex has a 3BTC IPO fee. We have the time and the knowledge but we don't have the funds..

There's a lot of thoughts going into this project, we just wanna get it right. Even if CCex delists GIMP we will do the swap manually if we can find a suitable escrow.

Thanks for the update crush. I've not had much luck with my last few investments and it's made me a bit cynical, so when there's no news for a couple of weeks I start getting apprehensive. Glad that you guys are making progress and grateful for the work you're putting in.

Maybe you could double the current supply, do a one-to-one swap for GIMP holders, use 10% for an ICO on here using a trustable member for escrow (to avoid the C-Cex fee) and then the rest for mining (using as fair an algo as possible).  PoW coins in general seem to be taken more seriously and lead to better distribution (especially if the PoW period is over several years).

Since it seems like it's only the three of us left  Cheesy what do you think gaazje?

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:30:29 AM

Thanks for the update crush. I've not had much luck with my last few investments and it's made me a bit cynical, so when there's no news for a couple of weeks I start getting apprehensive. Glad that you guys are making progress and grateful for the work you're putting in.

Maybe you could double the current supply, do a one-to-one swap for GIMP holders, use 10% for an ICO on here using a trustable member for escrow (to avoid the C-Cex fee) and then the rest for mining (using as fair an algo as possible).  PoW coins in general seem to be taken more seriously and lead to better distribution (especially if the PoW period is over several years).

Since it seems like it's only the three of us left  Cheesy what do you think gaazje?

I agree with he above and try to make the PoW reward decent but not over the top, multipool also needed.
And a new catchy coinname! Crushcoin? Surecoin?

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
KingCaper

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 10:52:22 PM

I agree with he above and try to make the PoW reward decent but not over the top, multipool also needed.

Hahaha I actually quite like the name Crushcoin  Smiley  

CRSH FTW! Surecoin's not bad either. I think they already have a new name though... what did you say it was again crush?

crush

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:30:55 PM

Hahaha I actually quite like the name Crushcoin  Smiley  

CRSH FTW! Surecoin's not bad either. I think they already have a new name though... what did you say it was again crush?

Crushcoin.. I like the sound of that. Maybe another day.

Name is still secret. For now I leave you with a little teaser.

GIMP RELAUNCH

Take back your privacy.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
gaazje

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:43:17 PM

Nice!

Bitcoinmeetups.org

Activity: 976
Merit: 1002

Bitcoinmeetups.org

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:44:41 PM

Could Gimpcoin be used for tipping my guys?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948359.msg10383498#msg10383498

Bitcoinmeetups.org: Writing, Blockchain and AI Project Development.
Telegram: Apply to join us here: https://t.me/joinchat/KU7ltBBaG59499AJ0Az4nw
Web: http://www.bitcoinmeetups.org
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:22:46 PM

Agree. Just keep the same PoS interest.
crush

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:33:51 PM

Honestly.. I'm not a fan of big POS rewards. But good to know this is important to you.

We may lower the rewards but will also have other incentives through which coins can be "earned".

Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:55:04 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 10:04:51 PM by Coinmin

Honestly.. I'm not a fan of big POS rewards. But good to know this is important to you.

We may lower the rewards but will also have other incentives through which coins can be "earned".

Nice to hear that!

Yep, 50% annually is good point for keeping wallets online.

EDIT: Do not forget to fix the PoS interest rate. It wasn't 50% in GIMP.
EDIT2: Guys I need some nodes please.
crush

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:06:16 PM

There will be an incentive to have the wallet running.

If you choose you can also run a hardware unit that earns you coins, protects the network and has at least one more benefit which will be revealed on launch.

gaazje

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 03:20:23 PM

If you choose you can also run a hardware unit that earns you coins, protects the network and has at least one more benefit which will be revealed on launch.

Cant wait for the launch

crush

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:52:14 PM

Cant wait for the launch
+1

Non-crypto life is a bit stressful right now, but Genesis block should be mined on Sunday. Hope we get a good headline Cheesy

KingCaper

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 03:44:41 PM

GIMP RELAUNCH

Take back your privacy.

Shocked

Very nice!

crush

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:39:09 PM

GIMP RELAUNCH

Take back your privacy.

Shocked

Very nice!

You'll be greeted by this lovely cute design every time you open the wallet Wink

gaazje

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 06:33:10 PM

Cant wait for the launch
+1

Non-crypto life is a bit stressful right now, but Genesis block should be mined on Sunday. Hope we get a good headline Cheesy

And do we have lift-off?

crush

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:15:11 PM

Cant wait for the launch
+1

And do we have lift-off?

I haven't heard back yet from any of the exchanges or the escrows I wrote to. Hope we get it sorted out at the beginning of next week!

If we can't find a solution with any exchange we will do the swap manually, if we can find a trusted escrow.. Although I would like it if we could start with an exchange from launch it has come to the point where we just want to release the wallet and tackle the next steps.

Now for the good news: Work on Project 1 (codename Guardian) is steadily progressing and we are working on the outline of Project 2 (codename Wall).

Really looking forward to how the public will react!

gaazje

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 11:10:31 PM

Cant wait for the launch
+1

And do we have lift-off?

I haven't heard back yet from any of the exchanges or the escrows I wrote to. Hope we get it sorted out at the beginning of next week!

If we can't find a solution with any exchange we will do the swap manually, if we can find a trusted escrow.. Although I would like it if we could start with an exchange from launch it has come to the point where we just want to release the wallet and tackle the next steps.

Now for the good news: Work on Project 1 (codename Guardian) is steadily progressing and we are working on the outline of Project 2 (codename Wall).

Really looking forward to how the public will react!

Ok thanks!

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:15:46 AM

Need nodes please... Smiley
gaazje

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 07:56:32 AM

Need nodes please... Smiley

addnode=137.ip-5-196-4.eu
addnode=gmp.coin-miners.info
addnode=178.33.126.221
addnode=192.99.21.103:9350
addnode=144.76.238.2:9350
addnode=37.59.18.108:9350
addnode=87.92.120.68:9350
addnode=2.25.149.60:9350
addnode=121.217.0.115:9350
addnode=192.99.21.103
addnode=144.76.238.2
addnode=87.92.120.68
addnode=2.25.149.60
addnode=121.217.0.115
addnode=110.174.204.118
addnode=206.72.201.231

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: