Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:43:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: redacted  (Read 87747 times)
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:06:10 AM

definitely a scam coin, dumped to nothing now, from 700 sat to 80 sat, there was insta pump and dump, i am sorry for your losses dueds, welcome to buy RISE, the real coin and better for lisk. Shocked

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-rise
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:30:23 AM

definitely a scam coin, dumped to nothing now, from 700 sat to 80 sat, there was insta pump and dump, i am sorry for your losses dueds, welcome to buy RISE, the real coin and better for lisk. Shocked

Just saying, your pretty damn stupid to say the coin/project is dead after a new take over by a legit project manager.. I mean have you even looked at synRg's wallet? Its actually quite nice. I like it better than Rise or Lisk.

Honestly, get your head out of your ass and read between the lines. The projects alive and well, your going to be swapping in the future and the price right now is PERFECT to grab a nice CHEAP bag from the pump and dump manipulation that just occured...

unless your that new to crypto that you dont know 300-400% profit in a day is going to have a quick market correction and you didnt take your profits... which in that case... at least you know next time.
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:34:06 AM

Just saying, your pretty damn stupid to say the coin/project is dead after a new take over by a legit project manager.. I mean have you even looked at synRg's wallet? Its actually quite nice. I like it better than Rise or Lisk.

Honestly, get your head out of your ass and read between the lines. The projects alive and well, your going to be swapping in the future and the price right now is PERFECT to grab a nice CHEAP bag from the pump and dump manipulation that just occured...

unless your that new to crypto that you dont know 300-400% profit in a day is going to have a quick market correction and you didnt take your profits... which in that case... at least you know next time.

Answer me this...What blockchain are they using? Who owns the other 600,000 million rbrs that are not accounted for/ wALLET ADDRESS PLEASE
Ribbetlover

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:21:20 AM

Answer me this...What blockchain are they using? Who owns the other 600,000 million rbrs that are not accounted for/ wALLET ADDRESS PLEASE

The announment said clearly that Shannon will now be in charge of the previous community funds. Those suggesting Loyyal dumped are lying. Why anyone is listening to known pump n dumpers is beyond me. I'm holding my tokens cause I know once Loyyal starts adding big companies to their client list owners of this token will be handsomely rewarded. People just do t understand the announcement that's all. There is no Loyyal specific tokens. The whole point of this is so companies can pool reward programs and so even a small company that buys and gives rewards can have their points redeemed with them or other brands. It's like a card points program but ALL the companies are linked. So as we as holders own a ton of tokens already we basically have been given a massive freebie because we can use these tokens with any brand that comes on board. That's as the developer said by design morons. It's the default, it's the whole point. And FUD and morons have just helped you lose your bag.

Do you think other brands will give millions of tokens out to their users? Nope! We are in a privileged position, it's like an airline just gave us a billion air miles.
lordlucan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 12:37:06 PM

Altcoins would have nothing to do with them most are just a scam this is no different

kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:00:59 PM

crash..
i think this project dead,
no update, community, and news
dryspecies

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:09:52 PM

synRg ann here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1549190.0
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:53:24 PM

SCAM dont buy this shit fools Undecided
Can you elaborate more? Why is a scam?

you have been forewarned ! Sad
sorinln

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:38:12 PM

Scam? Is too much. People was confused by the new concept on the announcement and they dump their coins. Technology is hard to understand for some....
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:39:39 PM

Lol, people use the word scam too often. Keep dumping the RBR though people. Im ready to start filling my bags again and make another 300-400% in a day
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:41:14 PM

It  Btc price encounter rbr  , every crypto market effect ( even ethereum market too . trap in Btc price  rush )
Rbr small community still sure price go 80 to 20 down price expected that . if Btc touch 700$  

Yes needed to fear you invested Btc can be turn into dust of Price . ( if have rdr hold it . long time for good don't dump  . may god help you out that lost ). Cheesy
sorinln

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:17:03 PM

Scam? Is too much. People was confused by the new concept on the announcement and they dump their coins. Technology is hard to understand for some....
By the way. If you have the curiosity, look on github. Shannon Code aka genecyber, updated almost daily his work. Why so much work?
dryspecies

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:33:04 AM

Any man saying not scam is blind as deaf bat.

Greg Simon sell ribbit rewards to you and rename what originally sold to loyyal. Then kill ribbit rewards with force shannon code to make synrg to silence angry rbr bagholders for less angry. People buy ribbit because of loyyal press release and partnership not because shannon code make synrg. Its 100% dishonest and scam. Only bagholder try find silver lining in sack of frog shit.

synRg is NOT rbr. synrg is new project with one shit dev, no partners, no funding, nothing, synrg is not loyyal. How would Dubai and Deloitte feel if they see loyyal's only developer spending all time coding for synrg and not loyyal? If loyyal want to keep ribbit alive, why not just keep it ribbitrewards and let shannon have all trademarks and name and stuff?

RBR investors bought RBR because of loyyal, not because it on loyyal shitchain. Buying synrg now is like buying nothingcoin on SHIFT ether clone. Garbage.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:58:57 AM

lol yup.

this is shit, do not touch it nor the other 90% of SHIT COINS here with such connections/names.

the fucking END.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:51:49 AM

Hello guys, is this project alive? We're thinking of listing this coin at our exchange. I'd be very appreciate if you give me contact of developers.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sorinln

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:02:30 PM

Hello guys, is this project alive? We're thinking of listing this coin at our exchange. I'd be very appreciate if you give me contact of developers.
Shannon Code (genecyber) is the developer :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=249116
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 01:12:45 PM

sorinln ok, Thank you!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
liljames

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:24:18 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 10:39:00 PM by liljames

yes it`s a 1 to 1 swap.
That is what we wanted to, even people don`t understand the thing behind it  Grin

the name will not be Ribbit Rewards --> will change to NRG (syn'Rg nRg Vouchers) --> there will be an own thread in near future.  Smiley
is a good name, if you take a look on all the loyal based programs whoch are icalled like nrg (is like redbull is an energy drink or pepsi a softdrink --> so Loyyal´s products work will run on this blockchain and the mother token is called in the name of all reward programs (nrg). there will be a lot of sub-token, like there is not just BTC (you have platforms like poloniex, where you use BTC to buy other tokens), so loyyal`s NRG platform will add lots of different loyality programs.

so in future you will have several airline-tokens, supermarket/consumer tokens (every business who works with loyality programs on blockchain will have its own token and you can all buy and sell them on this platform. and therefore you will need the token (old ribbit reward token/even the company is just linked to Loyyal but not official linked to the main VC company ribbit capital). so loyyal does the business deals and makes money by getting shares on whatever they bring to the nRg blockchain and there will be the Loyyal platform and its nrg-blockchain with the nrg-token where the b2c market (users) can profit from.

usecases:  Shocked
- you shop whatever you usually do and you will earn tokens
- you travell around the world or just use the tram and you will earn tokens
- you play games online and you earn tokens
- you brush your..... with your electrically blockchain linked...... and you will earn.
- you upload a video on a social media platform and you could earn.....

thats just some examples which sub-tokens could exist in future!
But you won`t get NRG tokens, you will just get the specific tokens.
And the value of the different Loyyal cooperation company tokens is exchangeable to NRG (if people sell it for the price they want to).

but you will earn these tokens and not NRG tokens....you just buy/sell NRG with those tokens or buy products and services with the NRG tokens.
therefore: you earn tokens with doing whatever you do....if you don`t use the tokens, you can buy NRG tokens with it as a store of value and if you want to buy/use/lend whatever you want to do, you will use NRG tokens to buy the specific tokens you want to have (if you don`t have it)

We don`t know exactly if there are 50 million, more or less token lost on cryptsy hack  Huh, but if there aren`t 400 mio tokens on the market (--> less tokens would drive the price per token higher/because the price is based on the sum of tokens and the full market cap), such future news could be just good news for holders. but maybe some people will short coins, because they just see the price dropping since last week and they don`t have knowledge about the things which are ongoing.
if you have coins, don`t sell more than you can effort to loose, if you buy - even a 20x is possible, be aware, maybe other people want to go out of it now.

You`ll find infos to the development on https://synrgtech.slack.com/ and detailed informations about the re-branding of the Loyyal blockchain on http://synrg.tech/

you can get exactly informations from Shannon Code (genecyber in our forum), who is the main architect of Loyyal and who runs the NRG platform!

best wishes and always remember what big names said in the past "the best time to make deals is when there is blood on the streetsCheesy

liljames

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:05:07 PM

if you go long term it`s a fucking great investment.
if you want to trade short term (who knows what the price is in 2 weeks).
but the price is good to buy now to buy now because of the big short.
but maybe you think long term (buying in small pieces, doing buy orders which get filled by shorts), instead of buying for 10 BTC now.

the story:
dannyman (in forum) missunderstood the news (PR of loyyal) and he was frustrated and shorted.
then the price dropped and lot`s of people started shorting, too (if you have 1 million token bought for 15 sats and it`s falling - automatically emotional human reaction). and not everyone is reading news or is able to understand them (like i have lot`s of coins, I don`t read their treads because they are not a lot worth in the moment). then eveyone was frustrated because of the low price, people who bought a few days ago when the price was 500+ sold and called it scam  Angry.
we expected that the coins name will be loyyal. now it`s not called loyyal, but the company names is so and the tokens have a universal name (for loyality industry). so maybe people like to buy loyyal tokens because of the name, but in the end Loyyal is not stupid and they had time to think about this decision. no scam, just another name everyone expected. but I expected a 1:2, 1:4, 1:10 swap, and it also would be ok for me, because there is such a crazy long term potential. 1:1 is even the best what could happened.

I`m sorry for everyone who bought high and wanted to sell in short term higher.
But thanks for filling our buy orders.  ;)The main wallets are much larger than they where before (2 weeks ago, there were just 2 wallets with about 10 mio and the end of the top 50 had less then 1 mio coins).  Roll Eyes

if someone just shorted because of the trend (story - dannyman bought up again, after realizing the facts on the right side) and didn`t read the real news, here is the link: http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30280/loyyal-announces-blockchain-based-tourism-program-with-dubai-future-foundation

and even the price is lower than last week, we won one place in the ranking of the most influential blockchain business.
3 more to get synero, 10 ranks to catch stellar (will be also big in future)
http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain

so what`s the future:
i think ethereum will be much bigger than nrg, but the whole system will be bigger.
but loyyal will do the right business to bring big players to the nrg system and it will grow.
we do not know how long it will take, but it`s definitely a coin with enormous potential and it won`t die

dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:11:34 AM

if you go long term it`s a fucking great investment.
if you want to trade short term (who knows what the price is in 2 weeks).
but the price is good to buy now to buy now because of the big short.
but maybe you think long term (buying in small pieces, doing buy orders which get filled by shorts), instead of buying for 10 BTC now.

the story:
dannyman (in forum) missunderstood the news (PR of loyyal) and he was frustrated and shorted.
then the price dropped and lot`s of people started shorting, too (if you have 1 million token bought for 15 sats and it`s falling - automatically emotional human reaction). and not everyone is reading news or is able to understand them (like i have lot`s of coins, I don`t read their treads because they are not a lot worth in the moment). then eveyone was frustrated because of the low price, people who bought a few days ago when the price was 500+ sold and called it scam  Angry.
we expected that the coins name will be loyyal. now it`s not called loyyal, but the company names is so and the tokens have a universal name (for loyality industry). so maybe people like to buy loyyal tokens because of the name, but in the end Loyyal is not stupid and they had time to think about this decision. no scam, just another name everyone expected. but I expected a 1:2, 1:4, 1:10 swap, and it also would be ok for me, because there is such a crazy long term potential. 1:1 is even the best what could happened.

I`m sorry for everyone who bought high and wanted to sell in short term higher.
But thanks for filling our buy orders.  ;)The main wallets are much larger than they where before (2 weeks ago, there were just 2 wallets with about 10 mio and the end of the top 50 had less then 1 mio coins).  Roll Eyes

if someone just shorted because of the trend (story - dannyman bought up again, after realizing the facts on the right side) and didn`t read the real news, here is the link: http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30280/loyyal-announces-blockchain-based-tourism-program-with-dubai-future-foundation

and even the price is lower than last week, we won one place in the ranking of the most influential blockchain business.
3 more to get synero, 10 ranks to catch stellar (will be also big in future)
http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain

so what`s the future:
i think ethereum will be much bigger than nrg, but the whole system will be bigger.
but loyyal will do the right business to bring big players to the nrg system and it will grow.
we do not know how long it will take, but it`s definitely a coin with enormous potential and it won`t die

For the record I didnt misunderstand anything because a I never claimed to understand anything. I opened the thread for people to discuss...period. I clearly said this could go either way and there was a lot of unknowns if people did invest. I was as open and as honest as I could be. I'm just an average punter, I got excited about the potential and I got dismayed at the news...

And how do you think I 'shorted' Loyyal? As far as I know there is no way to short the coin.

I am however in agreement with you on  feeling mildly optimistic and have bought back in to some extent to see where this project goes. I think we should see this as a rebirth into a whole different project and so it needs to be looked at all over again with fresh eyes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: