Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:20:48 PM

The fact is, the 66% of the collected BTCs has been delivered by 5th of December

Says who? Where? They've reached 2x 500 btc milestones according their own ANN. That's 1000 btc. If you think that's really worth jeopardising your entire operation which could be worth several multitudes of that then that's your own cynicism projecting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:28:16 PM

The fact is, the 66% of the collected BTCs has been delivered by 5th of December

Says who? Where? They've reached 2x 500 btc milestones according their own ANN. That's 1000 btc. If you think that's really worth jeopardising your entire operation which could be worth several multitudes of that then that's your own cynicism projecting.

As I said before, math beats them.

For them, 1000 BTC is 66% from 3000. Don't bother...
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:29:48 PM

qawckers you are right math trumps all
Here is some math for you and bobs plan for you coins straight from him

Pumpers like Bob or Prometheus are no scammers. They are full of shit but they are doing nothing wrong. Pnd is a part of crypto
P&D is a fraud is standard market, hence they are scammers

P&D is actually what has killed the alt market. You can only play musical chairs so much, alot of people have left the market and new money sees now it is foolish to jump in.

I hope this altmarket dies...Im a bitcoin bull... If I can be credited with killing alts that would be amazing!!!  
The only reasons alts are around is to make smart traders more btc and to be a testing ground for tech that one day may be used in BTC itself.

LongLiveBTC  

FYI his plan is to kill bitbay if you did not pick that up. His purse = math

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:31:22 PM

Im not misleading you. I'm entitled to my own personal life and privacy. If I demand to know your personal business, how much BTC you hold, what the addresses are, what addresses you live in your social security, a full audit of every aspect of your personal life, im pretty sure you would tell me to get bent.

I even posted personal addresses which is unheard of in crypto. I link to that below.

How big of a hypocrite do you have to be to hide behind a keyboard and a fake name with anonymous bitcoins and preach "freedom for the people" and "we deserve our privacy" if you cannot respect the privacy of others.

Ive not told a single lie anywhere here. I have simply chosen to honor the word to the person that hired me. And Ive clarified many times, Bob is a scumbag and he did not hire me. Im very aware of who he is and i think he is absolutely the worst kind of person and feel nothing but empathy for anyone who associates with him so naively.

The fact that I even respond here should tell you something that I'm not the one you should be pestering.

Have you tried contacting anyone from Bitbay? No of course not. You all attempt to talk to me because you know im kind and willing to talk to you(a quality of mine that is being abused considering the degree of namecalling and lack of sophistication). For me to even waste a second posting here is time not spending on my coding and responsibilities.

And protecting the privacy of another person is in fact honorable because it means i honor my word.

It is not my obligation neither in any way shape or form to discuss with you. Everyone knows im one of the most honest people in crypto. I dont hide behind a fake name, im totally transparent about my work, I even posted addresses earlier in this thread and discussed my fee. The link is below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880138.20

And it was discussed in more detail in this thread.

I already told you, you are barking up the wrong tree. I'm the one busting my ass protecting the investors and you dont even realize it.

I liked you... but now I see you talking shit about me..... Fuck you zimbeck.. Ima sell all my bay and be done with this coin..

Laterzzzz
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

Im not misleading you. I'm entitled to my own personal life and privacy. If I demand to know your personal business, how much BTC you hold, what the addresses are, what addresses you live in your social security, a full audit of every aspect of your personal life, im pretty sure you would tell me to get bent.

I even posted personal addresses which is unheard of in crypto. I link to that below.

How big of a hypocrite do you have to be to hide behind a keyboard and a fake name with anonymous bitcoins and preach "freedom for the people" and "we deserve our privacy" if you cannot respect the privacy of others.

Ive not told a single lie anywhere here. I have simply chosen to honor the word to the person that hired me. And Ive clarified many times, Bob is a scumbag and he did not hire me. Im very aware of who he is and i think he is absolutely the worst kind of person and feel nothing but empathy for anyone who associates with him so naively.

The fact that I even respond here should tell you something that I'm not the one you should be pestering.

Have you tried contacting anyone from Bitbay? No of course not. You all attempt to talk to me because you know im kind and willing to talk to you(a quality of mine that is being abused considering the degree of namecalling and lack of sophistication). For me to even waste a second posting here is time not spending on my coding and responsibilities.

And protecting the privacy of another person is in fact honorable because it means i honor my word.

It is not my obligation neither in any way shape or form to discuss with you. Everyone knows im one of the most honest people in crypto. I dont hide behind a fake name, im totally transparent about my work, I even posted addresses earlier in this thread and discussed my fee. The link is below.

I already told you, you are barking up the wrong tree. I'm the one busting my ass protecting the investors and you dont even realize it.

I liked you... but now I see you talking shit about me..... Fuck you zimbeck.. Ima sell all my bay and be done with this coin..

Laterzzzz

Hahahahahaha, best news ever.
This coin is better and better day after day.

_!_ Bobshitplus

Gonna put my buy orders low for you
Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:36:18 PM

We had some valid points a few pages ago but this thread is getting really senile.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:40:58 PM

I agree with you decentralized, I just wanted to share that cross post. But then old bob himself came in to let him know.

That's normal qwackers behavior, that's what happens when moma does not keep the helmet on the special kid.

Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:48:42 PM

Yeah cheers. It's worth holding the quotes together.

Laterzzzz
I hope this altmarket dies...Im a bitcoin bull... If I can be credited with killing alts that would be amazing!!! 
The only reasons alts are around is to make smart traders more btc and to be a testing ground for tech that one day may be used in BTC itself.

LongLiveBTC 

But Bob can do whatever he likes. Grouping up and spooking or hyping the market is part of the crypto front. That's not what this is about.

The conspiracy is that he's somehow in cahoots with Bter or something. That a serious accusation that damns many parties. That has to be substantiated with some credible source before it can be taken serious.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:04:14 PM

Since you started your hardcore cheerleader mission only last week it seems you don't know that the original terms were 3x33% fund release instead of 3x500 BTC schedule (plus the remaining 60 days later). This explains a bit your ignorance and it seems that you are not a shill but a naive newbie account who simply isn't aware of the original terms which are

33% of the funds will be released by the completion of the ICO.
33% of the funds is released by the completion of smart contract enabled wallet no later than 5th December
33% will be released on the working market place
1% will be released after some times

That's why I said by now they must have 66% of the ICO. These were the original terms - go and check it with the Bitbay team if you don't believe it - the scammers bought into their own ICO assuming such conditions and such terms made a risk free buy into their own ICO (not that the new terms introduces a massive risk as they just have to wait 60 days more  to get the funds from Bter).

Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:11:24 PM

Show my where this is announced and I'll believe you.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:28:17 PM

Show my where this is announced and I'll believe you.

Show you what? Show you who modified the Bitbay OP and when? When this thread was opened, in the very first days of the ICO the terms were 3 x 33% plus 1% later - I guess that's why all of us assumed here the 66% was delivered to the Bitbay team on the 5th December. Whether Bter has changed the terms or the Bitbay wankers communicate it differently I don't know and I couldn't care less, what I know is that the original terms were 3 x 33% instead of your understanding which is the 3 x 500 BTC schedule.

Anyway and again, even with the 3 x 500 BTC is completely rational from the scammers viewpoint the scam as it still a very profitable, the invested BTC results significantly more returns than any other market activity would, even that they need to wait an extra 60 days for the money.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:34:08 PM

Well now it's just your word. Both Bter and Bitbay would take a dent if this information wasn't correct.

Then, suppose it was it would indeed make the theory somewhat less worthless.

I hope you can see that under the premise of the current milestone deal, a scam would mostly mean having the alleged scammers shoot themselves in the foot for a few quick gains and nothing else.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:48:22 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 08:07:15 PM by altcoinUK

Well now it's just your word. Both Bter and Bitbay would take a dent if this information wasn't correct.

Oh dear ... my hardcore cheerleader friend ...  you are either a poor retarded or just a troll. You are questioning why I am claiming the 3 x 33% release.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.msg9708219;topicseen#msg9708219

and since I don't assume you know how to click on a link this is from your Bitbay FAQ:

----------------------

A: The BitBay team will not receive all of the investment funds out the gate. As stated during the ICO period, only a fraction of the community investment will be available to the team for immediate use. The rest of the funds will get released by bter exchange as we hit our development milestones. Here is a breakdown of how ICO funds will be released to the project:

- 33% of dev fund at completion of ICO / delivery of initial wallet. (This threshold has been met.)
- 33% of dev fund at btc at delivery of wallet with integrated smart contracts (Dec. 5th, 2014)
- 33% of dev fund at delivery of our decentralized marketplace (1st quarter 2015)
-  Remaining balance of funds after 60 days of stable marketplace performance. At this time the BitBay team will also be releasing their Phase 2 road map.

----------------------

Anyway, even with the 3 x 500 BTC is completely rational from the scammers viewpoint the scam as it still a very profitable, the invested BTC results significantly more returns than any other market activity would, even that they need to wait an extra 60 days for the money.

Now, I had enough from you cheerleader.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:58:31 PM

Laterzzzz

Bob, more and more disappointed people looking for you and want to see you in jail, it seems you will be very busy to deal with those disappointed people.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:00:58 PM

Hatersssss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o4O3U220GE

_!_
Decentradical

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:03:40 PM

Oh dear ... my hardcore cheerleader friend ...  you are either a fucking retarded or just an even a more retarded troll. You are questioning why I am claiming the 3 x 33% release.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.msg9708219;topicseen#msg9708219

Thank you. I was wrong. Also very shoddy on the communication side of things.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:10:17 PM

Laterzzzz

Bob, more and more disappointed people looking for you and want to see you in jail, it seems you will be very busy to deal with those disappointed people.

Disappointed people?? What am I.. The make people excited dude???  LAMO... bro... you think I give two shits if people are disappointed..

You must not know me... I'm not here to make friends, only here to make money!!!

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:08:52 PM

Fact #1, even David Zimbeck acknowledged, not only privately, but in this thread that the Bitbay ICO was indeed pushed up to the completion by the scammers and not by legit nor free-market investment.

Fact #2, even David acknowledged that the current dump comes from the organizers of the ICO who bought into their own offering.

Haven't read the whole thread so where did he say these, link please?
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:10:06 PM

Bobsurplus hired David Z to make the coin, BitBay is bob's coin. I'm in bob's pump and dump group. Up until Bay, every coin bob has told us to buy he has pumped and made us a great profit. This time though, bob had us buy up as much bay as we could, which all went right in to bob's pocket. Every Bay that went unsold was purchased by bob, so not only did he make a ton of Bitcoin off of our group, he has hundreds of millions of BAY he can dump on us at will to make even more profit. He has made so much from this coin already, through his own group buying it, that he has no reason to pump it. Bob fucked us. The few new accounts that you see in the moderated thread that are trying to hype the coin up are all part of our group. They don't believe in bay, they just want bob to pump it. Once they realize that there isn't ever going to be a pump, you will start to see more people like me come out of the woodwork to expose what is going on.

Post PROOF. Screenshots of Bob telling you to buy Bay.

Did you see this? Easy $600 for you:

Now I'm willing to take this a step further to get the answers from those willing to be honest. I'm offering a $600 reward to anyone with conclusive and hard evidence showing me that zimbeck has worked with BobSurplus or any of his minions in creation of BitBay. Also, some examples of figures pertaining to the real amounts of btc and bay collected from David for his role in the scheme. Reward will be paid via PayPal or BTC and released by me to the public on this forum when I am satisfied with results. I await your PM's. I'll be back here with real answers very soon I'm sure.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:21:37 PM

Disappointed people?? What am I.. The make people excited dude???  LAMO... bro... you think I give two shits if people are disappointed..

You must not know me... I'm not here to make friends, only here to make money!!!

That's right thing to do!  Smiley Stupid noob investors who still invest in alt coins instead of assets deserve to get ripped off!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: