Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:34:12 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 09:44:37 PM by dzimbeck

Alright im getting real tired of this BULLSHIT. Bob did NOT NOT hire me it was the "chinese" guy. I have proof of all of this. I also have Skype logs and the original offer was NOT from Bob. I got contacted by email from a friend of my old friend Jon Pastore from Florida about a guy who i knew in the past who was from China. We talked and hit it off. Bob came in way later and im sure he likes to claim hes responsible for everything since from what i hear, he coaches his groupies on a daily basis with total bullshit so he can make money.

The offer was from the other party. 100 BTC it was later raised (stated earlier) with the condition that i would occasionally chip in for development which didnt bother me since i was already paying out of pocket. They got paid BTC which i was not happy with considering how many people were on board. Bob was brought on to promote the coin. Him and his horrible friend were on the project. I was warning the guy who started it from early on not to work with Bob because i did not have a good feeling about him. But it was not my project. They were verbally abusive just like you guys are they tried to extort from the guy who started the project. The Chinese guy paid for my coins and Bob got jealous that coins were bought for me. Him and his buddy produced fake bills which got paid despite the fact that i insisted that they dont get paid even though i have nothing to do with the funding.

When the project started it did so in a huge rush they(Bob and Gekko) threw my name all over it domineering the situation that the person who hired me asked them not to and despite the fact that i asked them to be respectful of my name. The person that hired me was happy to have a license with me, had lots of features he wanted to do and does in fact have an alibaba connection.

I kept telling them to leave the project they kept threatening me I told them i didnt care and thought they were bad people.

So I dont know what deal Bob struck with his group but apparently he screwed them all badly out of a very large amount of money.

It didnt stop there. Bob threw a massive temper tantrum when he tried to extort from the dev fund explaining they should just "split it"

They tried to push me to ask the coin owner to ask for dev fund money which i told them I want absolutely nothing to do with it.

Of course that was refused and after that just ignored whatever he was saying.

NOTE: At this point Bob did NOT have that many Baycoins. Bob saw that I had more and he went bonkers. He just kept saying how he was betrayed even though the fact that Bay got bought for me was advertised many, many times. (For Bob it was just an excuse to extort money)

Then, he threatens the guy who ran the project going on and on complaining about how he wants coins. Even though it was never part of his agreement (his team got coins because they paid for them).

The guy who runs the project broke under pressure and gave Bob coins despite the fact I tried to protect him.

The worst part was, Bob pocketed 500 BTC which he claimed he would give to his team and one of the reasons he is spending so much time on this bullshit FUD is to try to divert some of his blame to me (so he can effectively get away with it) since I'm a very well known and loved figure in Bitcoin.

The reason ive been silent is to defend my god given right to be silent. An attribute which was not respected at all.

You guys who claim you want to protect investors really dont want to at ALL. All you guys want is to destroy the coin for whatever perverted reasons and that would damage investors 10 times more. Bob already sold his coins guys there is no point in discussing it. There was no point in me discussing it because unlike you all, I care about doing the job i was hired to do. That is my work ethic. Something which im assuming a lot of you dont have since you all spend so much time on these forums it makes me question if you guys have jobs or are in your mommas basement in your underwear wishing you had the success of others. Missed the BTC boat much?

And even if the coins distribution is bad, what the hell do you think mining coins does? Everyone knows when a coin gets "mined" somebody gets like 30% of it. We all know miners, we all know how it goes. Starting a coin was something i constantly refused to do because i didnt like the different distribution methods. In SOME ways, the ICO actually is better distributed than many of the coins that get started. This is not saying much and im not defending the coin itself but if you really wanted to attack a coin, what about Fuelcoin? Fuelcoin is almost 100% owned by one dude. Go say something about fuelcoin.

I told him and his friend to leave to which they threatened me over and over again.

The last pathetic extortion attempt was Bob saying I'm only "licensing" my tech and not acting like a team member. He "demanded" I pay him 70 btc and a bunch of Baycoins. Mind you, i didnt consider Bob a part of the "team" at all since the first few days when i saw his behavior.

Then his friend threatens me and also threatens my family when i get upset back. This I told him to get bent and then he went into pathetic withdraw to "plan" only I assume to do something like this.

Then he tells the other team member that he is going to spend his time spending the Bay he got paid (instead of putting it back into the project) on christmas shopping.

Then they just celebrate that they hurt the coin(Bob and Gekko are very anti-altcoin), Bob sells off his coins lying to his own team promising a pump making excuses as to why he wont do it and then pretends to leave the project after he had already dumped his coins and then brags that he made money.

Dont ever put my name in the same sentence as this scumbag Bob ever again. I told you I was trying to protect the project from him this entire time AND ITS NOT EVEN MY  COIN!

This greedy assclown already sold the coins he extorted from my friend. But you dont get it. You put my name in the same sentence as him and you dont realize that i didnt do anything to anyone.

What do you want me to do? FUD the very project im hired on to do because i dont like two of the guys that were already gone?! You dont even make logical sense.

You want this in the main thread go ahead. Im getting damn tired of you guys who want nothing more than to see others fail because you have some weird perverted agenda. If you didnt you wouldnt be saying half the stupid things you all say here. Your obsession is obvious and i wouldnt be surprised if you were being all coached to do this.

The reason i didnt respond is because it does nothing for the project which i was hired to do, its pointless, it doesnt help investors.

If I walk from the coin then WHAT do investors have? They will sell in droves because then the coin really would be worthless.

So I'm dev for the coin by default to protect the people that did invest. Not because I wanted to. I only wanted to be a project manager. And now im finding myself hiring people myself, using my own resources that should have been working on Halo stuff.

And you know what? I'm going to finish all my milestones because success is the best revenge.

Now if you guys want to namecall, cry and complain. My job is done here.

I told you, i never liked half the team but they did not start the damn coin and they left the coin already. But now that you keep insisting i planned that it really boils my blood because I DIDNT. I have skype logs to prove it. I defended this coin with everything i had.

You know what really pisses me off? I was HAPPY to get the deal at first and to be honest as naive as the person who hired me. Once i was aware of these assholes, i chose to protect the people that i do like. Not only did i never sell a single coin, i even screen shared with people to prove it and showed addresses on here. But barrabas makes assumptions and i dont have the time nor is it constructive to speak with him or any of you especially when im very dubious of your agenda (I'm assuming you definitely have one).

I private messaged him to ask him to stop being so rude and to recommend a constructive course of action. To which he explained that I should mention what i do in fact know. But to do that would be detremental to the coin which i plan on helping!

Calling me names the way you do barrabas is abysmal. You sound like such a jealous person. All you know how to do is insult people. And your insults get worse and more perverted and reveal more and more about what type of person you are. Ive got no clue how you live with yourself. I'm assuming youve lived your life doing the same thing every day and never seen anyone with a diverse life like mine. The fact that I dont stick with a career for too long you write off as me being a failure when in reality you know NOTHING about my life at all and its a joke seeing some of the stupid things on this thread and the fact that I have the patience of a fucking saint to talk to you is baffling people who read this. I read your chat history on bitcointalk. Almost every post you find a way to work in an insult always calling people "stupid" or "bla bla bla" (to no matter who it is) which makes we wonder why nobody has smacked the shit out of you for talking that way. You must think its OK and acceptable to call people names and make sweeping assumptions. Then people call you names back so you think its "OK". Well you clearly lack empathy for others because you dont speak to anyone with dignity. I'm going to assume that you have some very deep seeded anger issues. NO barrabas i do NOT think anyone is foolish for buying bitbay. More than half of what was invested came from Bobs group the other half came from people that believed in me which (to be honest) was a surprise i had so many fans hiding in the woodworks. Had I known that, i might have started the ICO myself. But I'm already talking to investors and was not really focused on coin stuff. I dont even have the time. I wake up, do my work, go to bed. No time for nice dinners, no time for anything. I met the coin dev in Thailand and didnt even get to go out except one day where i had a stomach ache. The rest i worked in my hotel room releasing the demo wallet.

Did i want my fans to invest? No. I told them all to watch the project with caution because i didnt know for sure if the devs were going to honor their agreed upon schedule. And I explained in detail that it was not my coin and that Bay said they would help us. Despite this major distraction from my work, they have been. I was not aware of the finances either which is why i said we should all proceed with caution. Dont believe me? Go read Blackcoins reddit! But so far they have paid fairly, they DO want to pursue a project(the coin owner) and Bob and Gekko left a long time ago.

My guess is, since Bob and his equally mentally ill friend dont care about what people think of them(they are total sociopaths), they think the prudent thing to do is to put my name on this coin over and over again.

This makes me wonder if this thread was not deliberately started with the idea in mind to divert guilt from the guy.

Another reason I dont respond to absurd demands (which im in no way obligated to respond to) such as those from N00B account "diabolic" is because hes probably fake.
What kind of "vigilante" names himself diabolic. Even if you are a real account, you and others make this sweeping assumption and refuse to respect my right to privacy. This goes against the principal of Bitcoin which was to protect it.

Im courageous enough to make my name public and in return this is the thanks i get. Jealousy, people trying to use my name and stalking. This is the same reason i avoided hollywood in the first place. I only want to live a humble life.

Most of what i see in cryptospace is greed and Ive been trying to change that for over a year.

I turned down lots of offers, proof that im not greedy and finally took one from being tired of constantly walking away from them.

Oh and I never sold a single Baycoin either despite the fact that i knew Bob was going to sell the coins he extorted from the coin dev.
AND I never sold a single Blackcoin despite people making shitloads of money off my announcements! AND I thought about it and didnt because i like to protect them. Want proof? BR9rmVrwdazRfnkZHvWTsRL5Vx1fnYeXvd

...and after Bob left, he threatened to release skype logs(which would only really confirm what im saying) of the coin dev or else they should give him 1000 BTC. A real class act. Stealing after stealing and stealing.

No wonder he moved.

So no I dont pretend to dislike him, I never liked him. And I fought like a god damn dog to protect the coin from him. But im tired of the nonsense i see here and it only escalates. So this post should end all questions. Everything else has been answered.

Pegging keeps the greed out of it. It keeps a stable price so only the tech aspect will matter.

If the people from Bay wana sell because of it. Let them. Crypto is a very difficult space to succeed in right now. All of the altcoin market is down. Only the people who want to stay around for the dev schedule will stay anyways.

Make whatever you want out of this post. I plan on making this coin a success, following my agreed upon dev schedule and success is the best revenge.

Now back off, im getting back to work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:36:35 PM

Fuck this scam. I lost 45 btc believing in that turd lying scammer david zimbeck. i want my btc back! Does anyone here know if we can sue david  to get our money back?
I read that david has 190 btc and 20 million baycoin. he should be forced to give that all back to us right now. He is a scammer liar. he has been lying to all of us since day one.

DAVID YOU FUCKING SCAMMER!  GIVE ME MY 45 BTC BACK

Actually I know that.

If you feel that you are the victim of a fraud crime, and the fraudsters are David Zimbeck, the Bitbay team, and most likely Bob & Co, the following can be done:

1) Contact the dutch police in the Netherlands to press charge against the fraudsters. Since the crime was promoted on the Bitcointalk forum and the Bitcointalk servers are in the Netherlands all logs will be obtained from their ISP Nforce Entertainment in Roosendaal.

2) The Netheland police then will identify the members of Bitbay team (relatively straightforward process based on the IP addresses even if they use proxies) and then European Arrest Warrant will be issued against David Zimbeck and the Bitbay team and I assume against Robert Duskes (Bob) as well.

3) Since the fraudsters aren't in Europe the Interpol will issue an International Arrest Warrant.

4) David will be captured in Cambodia or wherever he hides, the Bitbay scammers will be arrested wherever they are and Bob will be arrested in Canada, and then they will be extradited to Netherlands.

5) You will get compensation, because to minimize the inevitable jail sentence the fraudsters will compensate you.

I will do just that but i think we can only go after david. HE was the only person who told us his name and he is on the crypto certify as the lead developer. thank you for the help.

I WILL SUE YOU DAVID YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH TAKING MY 45 BTC

It's not your choice who will be arrested. The police will try to arrest all fraudsters, primarily the scumbags who run the show here on the BCT forum, operates the Bitbay website and of course the police will be looking for David Zimbeck and most likely Bob as well.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:42:40 PM

Alright im getting real tired of this BULLSHIT. Bob did NOT NOT hire me it was the "chinese" guy. I have proof of all of this. I also have Skype logs and the original offer was NOT from Bob. I got contacted by email from a friend of my old friend Jon Pastore from Florida about a guy who i knew in the past who was from China. We talked and hit it off. Bob came in way later and im sure he likes to claim hes responsible for everything since from what i hear, he coaches his groupies on a daily basis with total bullshit so he can make money.

The offer was from the other party. 100 BTC it was later raised (stated earlier) with the condition that i would occasionally chip in for development which didnt bother me since i was already paying out of pocket. They got paid BTC which i was not happy with considering how many people were on board. Bob was brought on to promote the coin. Him and his horrible friend were on the project. I was warning the guy who started it from early on not to work with Bob because i did not have a good feeling about him. But it was not my project. They were verbally abusive just like you guys are they tried to extort from the guy who started the project. The Chinese guy paid for my coins and Bob got jealous that coins were bought for me. Him and his buddy produced fake bills which got paid despite the fact that i insisted that they dont get paid even though i have nothing to do with the funding.

When the project started it did so in a huge rush they(Bob and Gekko) threw my name all over it domineering the situation that the person who hired me asked them not to and despite the fact that i asked them to be respectful of my name. The person that hired me was happy to have a license with me, had lots of features he wanted to do and does in fact have an alibaba connection.

I kept telling them to leave the project they kept threatening me I told them i didnt care and thought they were bad people.

So I dont know what deal Bob struck with his group but apparently he screwed them all badly out of a very large amount of money.

It didnt stop there. Bob threw a massive temper tantrum when he tried to extort from the dev fund explaining they should just "split it"

They tried to push me to ask the coin owner to ask for dev fund money which i told them I want absolutely nothing to do with it.

Of course that was refused and after that just ignored whatever he was saying.

NOTE: At this point Bob did NOT have that many Baycoins. Bob saw that I had more and he went bonkers. He just kept saying how he was betrayed even though the fact that Bay got bought for me was advertised many, many times. (For Bob it was just an excuse to extort money)

Then, he threatens the guy who ran the project going on and on complaining about how he wants coins. Even though it was never part of his agreement (his team got coins because they paid for them).

The guy who runs the project broke under pressure and gave Bob coins despite the fact I tried to protect him.

The worst part was, Bob pocketed 500 BTC which he claimed he would give to his team and one of the reasons he is spending so much time on this bullshit FUD is to try to divert some of his blame to me (so he can effectively get away with it) since I'm a very well known and loved figure in Bitcoin.

The reason ive been silent is to defend my god given right to be silent. An attribute which was not respected at all.

You guys who claim you want to protect investors really dont want to at ALL. All you guys want is to destroy the coin for whatever perverted reasons and that would damage investors 10 times more. Bob already sold his coins guys there is no point in discussing it. There was no point in me discussing it because unlike you all, I care about doing the job i was hired to do. That is my work ethic. Something which im assuming a lot of you dont have since you all spend so much time on these forums it makes me question if you guys have jobs or are in your mommas basement in your underwear wishing you had the success of others. Missed the BTC boat much?

And even if the coins distribution is bad, what the hell do you think mining coins does? Everyone knows when a coin gets "mined" somebody gets like 30% of it. We all know miners, we all know how it goes. Starting a coin was something i constantly refused to do because i didnt like the different distribution methods. In SOME ways, the ICO actually is better distributed than many of the coins that get started. This is not saying much and im not defending the coin itself but if you really wanted to attack a coin, what about Fuelcoin? Fuelcoin is almost 100% owned by one dude. Go say something about fuelcoin.

I told him and his friend to leave to which they threatened me over and over again.

The last pathetic extortion attempt was Bob saying I'm only "licensing" my tech and not acting like a team member. He "demanded" I pay him 70 btc and a bunch of Baycoins. Mind you, i didnt consider Bob a part of the "team" at all since the first few days when i saw his behavior.

Then his friend threatens me and also threatens my family when i get upset back. This I told him to get bent and then he went into pathetic withdraw to "plan" only I assume to do something like this.

Then he tells the other team member that he is going to spend his time spending the Bay he got paid (instead of putting it back into the project) on christmas shopping.

Then they just celebrate that they hurt the coin(Bob and Gekko are very anti-altcoin), Bob sells off his coins lying to his own team promising a pump making excuses as to why he wont do it and then pretends to leave the project after he had already dumped his coins and then brags that he made money.

Dont ever put my name in the same sentence as this scumbag Bob ever again. I told you I was trying to protect the project from him this entire time AND ITS NOT EVEN MY  COIN!

This greedy assclown already sold the coins he extorted from my friend. But you dont get it. You put my name in the same sentence as him and you dont realize that i didnt do anything to anyone.

What do you want me to do? FUD the very project im hired on to do because i dont like two of the guys that were already gone?! You dont even make logical sense.

You want this in the main thread go ahead. Im getting damn tired of you guys who want nothing more than to see others fail because you have some weird perverted agenda. If you didnt you wouldnt be saying half the stupid things you all say here. Your obsession is obvious and i wouldnt be surprised if you were being all coached to do this.

The reason i didnt respond is because it does nothing for the project which i was hired to do, its pointless, it doesnt help investors.

If I walk from the coin then WHAT do investors have? They will sell in droves because then the coin really would be worthless.

So I'm dev for the coin by default to protect the people that did invest. Not because I wanted to. I only wanted to be a project manager. And now im finding myself hiring people myself, using my own resources that should have been working on Halo stuff.

And you know what? I'm going to finish all my milestones because success is the best revenge.

Now if you guys want to namecall, cry and complain. My job is done here.

I told you, i never liked half the team but they did not start the damn coin and they left the coin already. But now that you keep insisting i planned that it really boils my blood because I DIDNT. I have skype logs to prove it. I defended this coin with everything i had.

You know what really pisses me off? I was HAPPY to get the deal at first and to be honest as naive as the person who hired me. Once i was aware of these assholes, i chose to protect the people that i do like. Not only did i never sell a single coin, i even screen shared with people to prove it and showed addresses on here. But barrabas makes assumptions and i dont have the time nor is it constructive to speak with him or any of you especially when im very dubious of your agenda (I'm assuming you definitely have one).

I private messaged him to ask him to stop being so rude and to recommend a constructive course of action. To which he explained that I should mention what i do in fact know. But to do that would be detremental to the coin which i plan on helping!

Calling me names the way you do barrabas is abysmal. You sound like such a jealous person. All you know how to do is insult people. And your insults get worse and more perverted and reveal more and more about what type of person you are. Ive got no clue how you live with yourself. I'm assuming youve lived your life doing the same thing every day and never seen anyone with a diverse life like mine. The fact that I dont stick with a career for too long you write off as me being a failure when in reality you know NOTHING about my life at all and its a joke seeing some of the stupid things on this thread and the fact that I have the patience of a fucking saint to talk to you is baffling people who read this. I read your chat history on bitcointalk. Almost every post you find a way to work in an insult always calling people "stupid" or "bla bla bla" (to no matter who it is) which makes we wonder why nobody has smacked the shit out of you for talking that way. You must think its OK and acceptable to call people names and make sweeping assumptions. Then people call you names back so you think its "OK". Well you clearly lack empathy for others because you dont speak to anyone with dignity. I'm going to assume that you have some very deep seeded anger issues. NO barrabas i do NOT think anyone is foolish for buying bitbay. More than half of what was invested came from Bobs group the other half came from people that believed in me which (to be honest) was a surprise i had so many fans hiding in the woodworks. Had I known that, i might have started the ICO myself. But I'm already talking to investors and was not really focused on coin stuff. I dont even have the time. I wake up, do my work, go to bed. No time for nice dinners, no time for anything. I met the coin dev in Thailand and didnt even get to go out except one day where i had a stomach ache. The rest i worked in my hotel room releasing the demo wallet.

Did i want my fans to invest? No. I told them all to watch the project with caution because i didnt know for sure if the devs were going to honor their agreed upon schedule. And I explained in detail that it was not my coin and that Bay said they would help us. Despite this major distraction from my work, they have been. I was not aware of the finances either which is why i said we should all proceed with caution. Dont believe me? Go read Blackcoins reddit! But so far they have paid fairly, they DO want to pursue a project(the coin owner) and Bob and Gekko left a long time ago.

My guess is, since Bob and his equally mentally ill friend dont care about what people think of them(they are total sociopaths), they think the prudent thing to do is to put my name on this coin over and over again.

This makes me wonder if this thread was not deliberately started with the idea in mind to divert guilt from the guy.

Another reason I dont respond to absurd demands (which im in no way obligated to respond to) such as those from N00B account "diabolic" is because hes probably fake.
What kind of "vigilante" names himself diabolic. Even if you are a real account, you and others make this sweeping assumption and refuse to respect my right to privacy. This goes against the principal of Bitcoin which was to protect it.

Im courageous enough to make my name public and in return this is the thanks i get. Jealousy, people trying to use my name and stalking. This is the same reason i avoided hollywood in the first place. I only want to live a humble life.

Most of what i see in cryptospace is greed and Ive been trying to change that for over a year.

I turned down lots of offers, proof that im not greedy and finally took one from being tired of constantly walking away from them.

Oh and I never sold a single Baycoin either despite the fact that i knew Bob was going to sell the coins he extorted from the coin dev.
AND I never sold a single Blackcoin despite people making shitloads of money off my announcements! AND I thought about it and didnt because i like to protect them. Want proof? BR9rmVrwdazRfnkZHvWTsRL5Vx1fnYeXvd

...and after Bob left, he threatened to release skype logs(which would only really confirm what im saying) of the coin dev or else they should give him 1000 BTC. A real class act. Stealing after stealing and stealing.

No wonder he moved.

So no I dont pretend to dislike him, I never liked him. And I fought like a god damn dog to protect the coin from him. But im tired of the nonsense i see here and it only escalates. So this post should end all questions. Everything else has been answered.

Pegging keeps the greed out of it. It keeps a stable price so only the tech aspect will matter.

If the people from Bay wana sell because of it. Let them. Crypto is a very difficult space to succeed in right now. All of the altcoin market is down. Only the people who want to stay around for the dev schedule will stay anyways.

Make whatever you want out of this post. I plan on making this coin a success, following my agreed upon dev schedule and success is the best revenge.

No back off, im getting back to work.

Wow, look at you, you long winded little bitch... I'll post them skype chats when I get back to the office and we'll see who's the lying little dirtbag...

Stay tuned guys... shit's about to get real in here and with the ammo I got this coin will be taking a permanent dirt nap.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:44:51 PM

BTW... david is the main brain here.. he put the teams together... he got over 350M bay coins... not me.. I did get 500 btc off the top for my promotion. I did get some free bay coins which I have been dumping slowly since bayday.... I am not the only one to be gicen free coins though.. there are many others out there and when I get the time I'll be exposing this scam, run by a liar you all know as zimbeck.

Ohh boyyyy.. shiiiitssss about to get crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:46:11 PM

@David,

I believe here no one is interested to destroy your coin. In fact, I said to you politely twice please reveal
a) the identity of the fraudsters
b) all BTC addresses that involved with the ICO transfers

and then go back and finish the software development.

I will answer to the rest of your post later.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:48:53 PM

@David,

I believe here no one is interested to destroy your coin. In fact, I said to you politely twice please reveal

Nahh bro.... ima distroy this coin and the only way it will come back from the dead is with a new lead dev/project manager.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:50:30 PM

@David,

AltcoinUK, Bob is a total sociopath LOOK at the Noob accounts that so obviously (and desperately) try to take attention off this jerk. Now seriously, make my life easier and stop supporting the retard.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:54:06 PM

BTW... david is the main brain here.. he put the teams together... he got over 350M bay coins... not me.. I did get 500 btc off the top for my promotion. I did get some free bay coins which I have been dumping slowly since bayday.... I am not the only one to be gicen free coins though.. there are many others out there and when I get the time I'll be exposing this scam, run by a liar you all know as zimbeck.

Ohh boyyyy.. shiiiitssss about to get crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!

Thanks Bob confirming this.

It seems you will be lucky and you won't go to jail :-))) since not you, but the Bitbay team and Zimbeck presented this as a legit investment when in fact this was a scam Zimbeck and his mates are in a very serious trouble.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:55:31 PM

@David,

AltcoinUK, Bob is a total sociopath LOOK at the Noob accounts that so obviously (and desperately) try to take attention off this jerk. Now seriously, make my life easier and stop supporting the retard.

OK we will catch Bob in the first lie. I have roughly 90 million BitBay. And I can prove it with addresses. I have never sold a single one. They were bought for me. So again nice try.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:56:10 PM

@David,

We're gonna squash you like the rat you are kid... your rep will be finished... you might as well crawl up now into a ball and start crying..

GAME OVER DAVID..

We got you in CHECKMATE!
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

qawzsx is bob  Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:57:39 PM

@David,

OK we will catch Bob in the first lie. I have roughly 90 million BitBay. And I can prove it with addresses. I have never sold a single one. They were bought for me. So again nice try.

try again kid... I got the chats.. you know I do.. you have over 300M bay and I can prove it... dont worry kid.. gekko is about to wake up soon and he and I will get to work putting all the pieces of the puzzle together so everyone out here can understand.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:58:56 PM

@David,

David, you have been civil and reasonable with me, Bob has been always civil with me, and therefore I am not supporting anyone. I told you, I just fed up from the level of scam in this market. If what Bob say is true then you are in trouble. I Bob lies then still the Bitbay team is in serious trouble.

I asked you nicely, sort this out by let the community know the identity of the Bitbay team (you know your mates who call me a troll), and asked you to take this seriously - I guess this is your last chance.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:01:38 PM

Dzimbeck, you are seeing firsthand what Bitcointalk has become.

Legitimate, genuine projects (xcurrency, blocknet, bitbay) get run into the ground by trolls.

What is happening now is EXACTLY what I saw happening in the blocknet and xcurrency topics.  Fudsters making up complete bullshit.

I'm not invested in this project but you have my sympathy.

People are slowly going to realise that growing a healthy, successful community for a new coin here is almost impossible. I suggest you follow the path of coins like Maidsafe, NXT and others which have built up communities outside of bitcointalk and don't rely on this forum to support the price. Because as you can see, there are many toxic individuals with agendas.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:02:27 PM

Legitimate, genuine projects (xcurrency, blocknet, bitbay) get run into the ground by trolls.

What is happening now is EXACTLY what I saw happening in the blocknet and xcurrency topics.  Fudsters making up complete bullshit.

People are slowly going to realise that growing a healthy, successful community for a new coin here is almost impossible. I suggest you follow the path of coins like Maidsafe, NXT and others which have built up communities outside of bitcointalk and don't rely on this forum to support the price. Because as you can see, there are many toxic individuals with agendas.

NxT?  Was $100 million and now $17 million, dead coin.   Shocked

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:09:31 PM

The Bitbay team pulled off a scam by presenting the ICO as legit, when in fact the majority of the coins was purchased by them. Then we reveal the facts here, provide the community with prove that indeed it was a scam and you are saying we have an agenda. Unbelievable.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:10:56 PM

Yes what Bob is, is completely horrible person. What he is doing is illegal in so many ways. Not just theft from his own team but threats and juvenile behavior. Its actually a cybercrime to do what is called internet bullying. He started this worthless thread and got more than enough play. I felt horrible for the person who started the coin and had to see Bob act in this maner.

And to the retard Bob, you know exactly how many coins i have or you are either too stupid to read.

Your level of education is reflected in your spelling.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:14:07 PM

Yes what Bob is, is completely horrible person. What he is doing is illegal in so many ways. Not just theft from his own team but threats and juvenile behavior. Its actually a cybercrime to do what is called internet bullying. He started this worthless thread and got more than enough play. I felt horrible for the person who started the coin and had to see Bob act in this maner.

And to the retard Bob, you know exactly how many coins i have or you are either too stupid to read.

Your level of education is reflected in your spelling.

my money dont have any letters.. only numbers.. fuck spelling... and fuck you.... your gig is up.... gekko and I are gonna rip wild on you in a few hours.. you know what I'm talking about.... just stay tuned....

youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:16:09 PM

NxT?  Was $100 million and now $17 million, dead coin.   Shocked

Lol bob hating every coin he cannot manipulate  Smiley
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:19:50 PM

This thread is like Wolf of Wallstreet only with less dwarfs and hookers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: