Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52718 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:50:15 PM

Target of 3000 BTC was known before and you thought it was an okay target? You really think they had to raise that amount to develope the project?

Well, it seems that a lot of people thought that way, that's why they are where they are now...

Actually, yes, I DO want to see a development team sitting on that type of funds if I were to hold a large share of what they're working on. Especially if those funds are merit-based.

Making a good product isn't cheap and neither is promoting it. The biggest weakness of all coins is that they lack this type of funding. Even Bitcoin really doesn't have much on that front.

If the milestone schedule (and I really prefer the first schedule over the second one) holds up then that's a worthwhile investment. The only problem is that there's some clarity missing on this side of the deal.

Bob and Gekko mocked me when i discussed developement. Saying it was unnecessary and coins only need marketing. Then they proceed to take 50% of the dev fund

Which means you are one of the most dishonest individual I ever met - and believe me I met a few.

I said to you and asked you privately and in this thread publicly many-many times: since we both know the team is non existent, there is no professional team nor business plan please reveal the facts to the community, please make clear this ICO is nothing but a scam. And then right now, you are confirming that this was a shameful scam organized by Bob & Gecko, Steven has never had a legitimate business before, and the Bitbay ICO was nothing else but a money collecting party of the insiders - just as I said what it is from the beginning. You knew I was right from the beginning, but you refused to cooperate to reveal the truth about Bob an the Bitbay team to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:11:29 PM

Target of 3000 BTC was known before and you thought it was an okay target? You really think they had to raise that amount to develope the project?

Well, it seems that a lot of people thought that way, that's why they are where they are now...

Actually, yes, I DO want to see a development team sitting on that type of funds if I were to hold a large share of what they're working on. Especially if those funds are merit-based.

Making a good product isn't cheap and neither is promoting it. The biggest weakness of all coins is that they lack this type of funding. Even Bitcoin really doesn't have much on that front.

If the milestone schedule (and I really prefer the first schedule over the second one) holds up then that's a worthwhile investment. The only problem is that there's some clarity missing on this side of the deal.

Bob and Gekko mocked me when i discussed developement. Saying it was unnecessary and coins only need marketing. Then they proceed to take 50% of the dev fund

Which means you are one of the most dishonest individual I ever met - and believe me I met a few.

I said to you and asked you privately and in this thread publicly many-many times: since we both know the team is non existent, there is no professional team nor business plan please reveal the facts to the community, please make clear this ICO is nothing but a scam. And then right now, you are confirming that this was a shameful scam organized by Bob & Gecko, Steven has never had a legitimate business before, and the Bitbay ICO was nothing else but a money collecting party of the insiders - just as I said what it is from the beginning. You knew I was right from the beginning, but you refused to cooperate to reveal the truth about Bob an the Bitbay team to the community.

how i imagine altcoinuk before posting:

Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:17:03 PM

You were on to something from the beginning. I owe you an apology for putting you along with the other fud clowns.

But if you were in David's position and wanted to protect the investors you most likely would have done the same. Deliver what you set out to and continue to make sure they actually have a functional product.
Zlate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:28:02 PM

So much unknown shit going on behind the scenes and people still gave away their money? I know that people are like sheep that can be directed where to go, but it still surprises me when I see that again and again... All involved in this project knew that fishy things were going on, but they all just wanted a peace of the pie - and a big pie it was!

Makes me wonder if being honest and fair is really the way to go, when people just want a pretty packaged turd and everyone and their grandmother will invest?
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:29:56 PM

Bob Smiley
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:35:36 PM

You were on to something from the beginning. I owe you an apology for putting you along with the other fud clowns.

I was not on "something" but I told you precisely, just like Barabbas did how the scam was perpetrated. Anyway, apologies accepted.

But if you were in David's position and wanted to protect the investors you most likely would have done the same. Deliver what you set out to and continue to make sure they actually have a functional product.

No, that's incorrect. You read the log how actively David was organizing the scam with Bob. David had all options to reveal the nature of the scam and scammers and then he could continue with the software development. If he wouldn't be a piece of shit scambag which he is then he would do the right thing and he would distance himself from the scammers, inform the community what is happening behind the screen and continue the development. He didn't do that, and therefore he is one of the scammers. Do you want to develop a coin with a scammer?
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:46:22 PM

What would you have done if you cared about the investors?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:54:15 PM

What would you have done if you cared about the investors?

You must be joking to even ask such question.

So your question implies, if you invest in a business or in David's case if you partnership a business and it turns out that your partners are criminals and scammers (as David says now that his partners are scammers) then you don't stop your activity but "to protect your investors", (to protect the pathetic 4 BTC average investments) you have no choice but continue your partnership with the scammers? That's what really you are saying?

Besides that, this is not even the case here that David didn't know what's happening, because the logs clearly reveal that he was actively assisting to organize a 3000 BTC scam.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:00:04 PM

these couple scammers should get beat up in a nasty way, that will show them not to mess with peoples money, their mom failed at parenting
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:02:13 PM

He could've thrown up his hands, expose it all and walked out. Then what? Everybody would just be in the same place only this time without a working product.

You can blame him for naivety. For thinking that he saw away to piece it back together even against the odds that these cynical assholes placed on it. But you can't accuse him of operating against the interests of the legit investors once the cat was out of the bag.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:16:15 PM

these couple scammers should get beat up in a nasty way, that will show them not to mess with peoples money, their mom failed at parenting

They will be. David will be hunted down and will be punished.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:18:36 PM

See I don't get this. I don't see why you're insisting on scape goating him. Is it because he's not anonymous unlike the people who actually syphoned away the money?

Why aren't you after the heads rather than the one person who tries to set it right?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:24:48 PM

He could've thrown up his hands, expose it all and walked out. Then what? Everybody would just be in the same place only this time without a working product.

You can blame him for naivety. For thinking that he saw away to piece it back together even against the odds that these cynical assholes placed on it. But you can't accuse him of operating against the interests of the legit investors once the cat was out of the bag.

Look, I accepted you apologies, but if you continue be calling the scammer Zimbeck "naive" and if you are saying that the protection of your 1-2-4 BTC (or in fact any amount ) investment has higher priority than stop participating in a criminal activity then I had enough from you.

I fully understand that 4 BTC could be a lots of many for a high school student in the US or it's a large sum for a wannabe investor in Romania, but it doesn't mean that - just because there is a potential financial loss - any criminal acts could be justified to protect the investment. You must know that without I am explaining that to you, right?
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:32:07 PM

See I don't get this. I don't see why you're insisting on scape goating him. Is it because he's not anonymous unlike the people who actually syphoned away the money?

Why aren't you after the heads rather than the one person who tries to set it right?

That's exactly right. He's their fall guy.

David, if you believe in BitBay and Halo (which I know you do) -- fuck these guys and keep doing what you're doing.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:36:40 PM

They will be. David will be hunted down and will be punished.

the only crime i see here are by you and your team:

- extortion
- cyberbulling
- false accusations

what's behind your motives?
what is pushing you so much in this?

ok, we understood your (meaningless) point, now FUCK OFF

and be careful, you can end up badly in jail with your fellow scum crypto criminals
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:40:32 PM

Look, I accepted you apologies, but if you continue be calling the scammer Zimbeck "naive" and if you are saying that the protection of your 1-2-4 BTC (or in fact any amount ) investment has higher priority than stop participating in a criminal activity then I had enough from you.

I fully understand that 4 BTC could be a lots of many for a high school student in the US or it's a large sum for a wannabe investor in Romania, but it doesn't mean that - just because there is a potential financial loss - any criminal acts could be justified to protect the investment. You must know that without I am explaining that to you, right?

Actually I don't own any BAY, I went out quite early due to Toknormal's points about the ICO. I didn't lose much but that doesn't mean I don't care about Bitbay or anyone who's currently holding.

But be aware of what you're doing here. You're aiming at the wrong targets and by that you're actually assisting Bob in his scheme.

Rather than pointing at the true criminals you insist on trashing David and the product. The only two things that can still turn this into something. The scammers ran off already. If this thing can be salvaged and some guarantee for future development can be given then I'm back in again.

Don't spoil your moral high ground man. Don't drop the ball at the last moment.
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:42:13 PM

altcoinUK, you must be bobsurplus because you are the only person against david. Bobs P&D members are angry about bob and not about david.

Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:44:17 PM

altcoinUK, you must be bobsurplus because you are the only person against david. Bobs P&D members are angry about bob and not about david.

He clearly isn't but his beef with David his clouding his judgement and that's what's assisting Bob here.
randywald

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:46:43 PM

He clearly isn't but his beef with David his clouding his judgement and that's what's assisting Bob here.

Ok, that is true.

1) He helped me to understand what is going on.
2) He also works hand in hand with bob, otherwise he wouldn't be angry about zimbeck.
3) I don't know what his personal intention is, he seems to get payed for his work.

Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:49:22 PM

Zimbeck is the only 'real' person involved that makes him the perfect scapegoat.

But there's a new lead:

2. These manipulators are lead by a guy named Robert Duskes who definitely tried to hide his identity. His only real weapon is distraction. Fucking efficient distraction.
If this is the same person we are talking about, then our Bobbyboy is in big trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: