Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52720 times)
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:49:59 PM

Well it's still not obvious where you've been coming from all this time. No smoking gun so to speak. The hard facts only came rolling in after Bob himself overextended in his greed in order to turn this into a second pump and dump.

I've been sceptical of the Bter connection, right in time. Bter turned out to be a problem but not as big as Bob.

LoL you must be very tired indeed ... just above you said that it was a scam and you are a victim ... and right now you are saying that there's no scam, and you are not a victim.

Do what you want, you are hopeless.

Oh I lost money on this whole affair but thread served in limiting damage so in that way I'm grateful.

You were quite adamant about all of this, was that a hunch or did you know more?
Zlate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 06:20:14 PM

Well it's still not obvious where you've been coming from all this time. No smoking gun so to speak. The hard facts only came rolling in after Bob himself overextended in his greed in order to turn this into a second pump and dump.

I've been sceptical of the Bter connection, right in time. Bter turned out to be a problem but not as big as Bob.

LoL you must be very tired indeed ... just above you said that it was a scam and you are a victim ... and right now you are saying that there's no scam, and you are not a victim.

Do what you want, you are hopeless.

Oh I lost money on this whole affair but thread served in limiting damage so in that way I'm grateful.

You were quite adamant about all of this, was that a hunch or did you know more?
He has been giving out warnings all the time, sir. What more would you like?

And if you did your homework about the project you would not even need any warnings, as the thing was too pretentious from the beginning. 3.000 BTC for what? Give me a break...
BlackIsBack

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:34:22 PM

As I see this mess after a quick reading, in short:

Bob and his merry bunch got out with scammed BTCs, BTER got their transaction fees? while David has been left holding the BitBay bag.

You are quite wrong indeed. Here is the breakdown:

Step 1:
Steve knew David for over one year, they decided to make coin together to helps pay for David's debt. Steven (Chinese) has connections to Bter.

Step 2: Clone BlackCoin and copy BlackHalo to get investors money.

Step 3: They contacted Bob and his team to make their plan a success.

Step 4: Try to "protect the partners involved" to hide the scheme created by Zimbeck. Maybe nobody will find out?

Step 5: Pump the price and exit with all the free BitBay. Bobs revelation has prevented David from unloading, but he still will and plans to (or has he already?).

To anyone keeping track, David has been clearly lying and doing anything to cover his tracks, misleading words, and deception. Nobody should feel bad for him. He is the ring leader here and now he's upset because Bob made faster "moves" on the chess board. Zimbeck, the FUD is real this time. You have implicated yourself and have been clearly deceptive over the entire process. Many were burned in this scheme, including all of Bob's puppets (gekko, investors, your supporters, and most of the shills here). Whenever you try to point the finger is when it is time to look in the mirror. The "grand chess master" has been exposed for his greed.

David has been left with BitBay coins and status of fallguy? Bob scammed BTCs out of this whole enterprise?
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:34:30 PM

It were just warnings though. Sensible warnings but there was no real smoking gun for a very long time. So until that time AltcoinUk's scenario was one of multiple possibilities. Now, was that because of previous experience with ICO's or was there more substance this time?  

As for the 3k ICO, I was fine with that if the funds would actually end up being used on the coin rather than on some guy chilling at the Riviera. I mean, spending scam money at such a shitty place is just adding insult to the injury.

left with BitBay coins and status of fallguy? Bob scammed BTCs out of this whole enterprise?

'Bob' is currently just blaming everyone but himself.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 06:46:04 PM

It were just warnings though. Sensible warnings but there was no real smoking gun for a very long time.
Shocked (3k btc ICO out of nowhere is a big smoking gun, sorry if you can't see it, because you will continue to lose money big time)

and no, even if the project was legit, it would not need such large amount of cash so early in the process.
Gets things done then get investors not the other way around. (cant' understand why so called crypto investor fall for it every time)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

It were just warnings though. Sensible warnings but there was no real smoking gun for a very long time.
Shocked (3k btc ICO out of nowhere is a big smoking gun, sorry if you can't see it, because you will continue to lose money big time)

Yeppp.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

The very fact that 3000 BTC worth was going away very fast was a big sign that something was wrong. They boughttheir own coins to increase momentum and also hired a lot of trolls to keep cheering them in their thread.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
BreadJoint

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:06:29 PM

Yeppp.

I believe its not 3k btc since some of the btc shown was never invested, just numbers drawn on bter interface. Or so I was told. By doing so bitbay developers could buy their own coins for free and then dump em when market opens
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:19:50 PM

and no, even if the project was legit, it would not need such large amount of cash so early in the process.
Gets things done then get investors not the other way around. (cant' understand why so called crypto investor fall for it every time)
It's suspicious but it's not evidence. And evidence really would have been the only thing that was required.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 07:34:20 PM

It's suspicious but it's not evidence. And evidence really would have been the only thing that was required.
Whatever, it is your money.  if, for you, investing in suspicious project is ok, who am I to judge...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:37:05 PM

It is. But let's not pretend there was evidence from the start then. Allegations, and warnings, sure, but no hard facts of any kind until recently.

Also found this gem:

lin is a dirty bastard... he still owes me btc that fucker.... and how the fuck can an exchange owner take part in this fraud...

Yet you were quite happy to do so.

I had no clue it was a fraud untill i realized what was going on.. I thought this coin had purpose! silly me.

Roll Eyes
Zlate

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 07:39:46 PM

It were just warnings though. Sensible warnings but there was no real smoking gun for a very long time. So until that time AltcoinUk's scenario was one of multiple possibilities. Now, was that because of previous experience with ICO's or was there more substance this time?  

As for the 3k ICO, I was fine with that if the funds would actually end up being used on the coin rather than on some guy chilling at the Riviera. I mean, spending scam money at such a shitty place is just adding insult to the injury.

When you see a smoking gun, it is usually too late already.

And 3k ICO for this is fine for you? I guess you could use that amount to buy a car also, but that would hardly be a wise thing to do, don't you think?

They wanted multiple times more money than they would really need, and people gladly (greedily?) gave it to them, without even knowing who they are? How in the right mind can you give money to annonymous group of people and then hope they would be honest? That is just plain... naive to put it mildly, and if someone is crying now, they should not cry because they lost money but because they have realised, that they were not able to think straight - to put it mildly again Smiley
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

If they didn't need 3k then I would have less trust in the coin actually. We're seeing way too many coins struggling with funding these days. These guys had a plan, someone that was able to follow it through and all the momentum to get it done. If the ICO was handled properly then I honestly would've been fine with buying holding and buying some more, even at higher prices if need be.

Set against that a serious Bitbay team would stand to lose way too muc byh going for a quick grab. That's why I had confidence in the project at first. No serious team would've let pump groups in on their ico. I'm still baffled at how that could ever have happened.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:50:34 PM

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 07:54:07 PM

If they didn't need 3k then I would have less trust in the coin actually. We're seeing way too many coins struggling with funding these days. These guys had a plan, someone that was able to follow it through and all the momentum to get it done. If the ICO was handled properly then I honestly would've been fine with buying holding and buying some more, even at higher prices if need be.

Set against that a serious Bitbay team would stand to lose way too muc byh going for a quick grab. That's why I had confidence in the project at first. No serious team would've let pump groups in on their ico. I'm still baffled at how that could ever have happened.
seriously you need to exercise your own judgement, how a project developed by one coder would be worth 3000k btc paid in full and in advance... You need a reality check. Just look how some well known dot.com business started.
None of them started with 3000k btc (or equivalent...)  

djm34 facebook page
ropbat

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:54:27 PM

So is this project/site legit or is it another scam? seems this thread has mixed emotions.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 07:55:54 PM

So is this project/site legit or is it another scam? seems this thread has mixed emotions.

you know what, just buy everything you can then come here back to complain once you lost everything  Roll Eyes

(crypto folks are just hopeless....  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
Decentradical

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:57:48 PM

That's because the team itself is mixed and divided.

seriously you need to exercise your own judgement, how a project developed by one coder would be worth 3000k btc paid in full and in advance... You need a reality check. Just look how some well known dot.com business started.
None of them started with 3000k btc (or equivalent...)  

I think that in hindsight I had way too much trust in Bter. I saw them as a legit authority that could uphold the milestone rewards. The milestones seemed legit to me and 3k btc for a functional exchange is decent. There's no upfronting about it. But apparently Bter can't be trusted so it was indeed, as you said, a full on upfront payment for nothing.  

F-U_itsthePOLICE

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:26:59 PM

Since ICO's will no longer work for this bunch, and most people (sheep) won't invest in new coins that are probably 99.9% vaporware so traditional P&D methods won't work, I think I've figured out the next trend in crypto scamming.  With the help of their close friend developer, they will take over an established coin that has been deserted.  Buy on the cheap as the reigns are turned over to them, and then pump it with the development from other coins in their system. 

This is where the future is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887839.msg9821349#msg9821349
Zlate

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:27:11 PM

Where did you find mixed emotions? Maybe just some people trying to calm themselves because they realised they have invested recklessly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: