Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:47:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52720 times)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:59:54 PM

There is no point in bothering with bitbay any more either lol... Everyone knows you are just puppet with the strings being pulled now.

thats not true, im getting BTC into a joint account and doing what i can.
Kronenberg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:01:09 PM

David stole the code from here:

[Suspicious link removed]/

Looks like Ryan got doxxed:

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/wright/ryan/s26/4027022430/

"Crypto-Steve" in all the chat logs is now " BitBay Dev" in the the new thread.

Can this get any more sleazy?Huh
Diabolic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:04:25 PM

What makes the posts more funny is how unintelligent they are. Diabolic? Manipulator? Nice choice of names captain obvious.

Roll Eyes

I'm not sure there is a point in bothering with this thread.

Damn it, you got me all figured out. I'm Ryan Gentle / Ryan Kennedy / Ryan Wright / Just another reason for you to keep dodging the real answers. You couldn't be more right Zimbeck, I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

By the way, several crypto currency lawyers are already looking into you and your "team". Heard of MintPal?
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:13:12 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.

No shit head (i lost money in this) and since David is still here trying to sort things, i figure why should'nt everyone be named that way we may actually get somewhere..... Lmao you sound a little upset about this?

Guess what? I could not give a fuck

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:17:05 PM

@dzimbeck

Why do you chose to continue working on this bitbay disaster project? pull out and rebrand it in the future with a team of you choise.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:24:08 PM

Suspicious link removed... lol. Thats not Ryan. He was from California and lives in Taipei Taiwan. Dont hide buddy thats what bugs do.

Give your coins back Ryan
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:27:46 PM

What makes the posts more funny is how unintelligent they are. Diabolic? Manipulator? Nice choice of names captain obvious.

Roll Eyes

I'm not sure there is a point in bothering with this thread.

Damn it, you got me all figured out. I'm Ryan Gentle / Ryan Kennedy / Ryan Wright / Just another reason for you to keep dodging the real answers. You couldn't be more right Zimbeck, I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

By the way, several crypto currency lawyers are already looking into you and your "team". Heard of MintPal?

Yeah sure im happy to show them chat logs. Send me the lawyers and Ryan and Bob can go to jail. Wonderful.

I'm still working on BitBay so will be honoring my agreement. Not much left to say. This thread is a disgrace and a toxic wasteland. Will be doing a full statement momentarily. Wayback engine/Facebook themselves can get Ryans facebook profile in a case like this. By the way. And Bobs new home and IP address were already leaked, released. Ryan be careful man. Just stop and move on with your life. I have had other people give me more info on you already. You too Bob just move on. Enjoy the holidays, bugger off.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:32:43 PM

Suspicious link removed... lol. Thats not Ryan. He was from California and lives in Taipei Taiwan. Dont hide buddy thats what bugs do.

Give your coins back Ryan

Yea, i notice you are cherry picking your answers. Not saying anything about your chinese mobster buddies controlling the new thread. And you are right -  that link is suspicious. Very suspicious. Seems to show you stole the code for Halo. And the same day it gets posted, you take the Bay Code out of Github.

let's see, controlled by the chinese mob, in control of several different block chains ..... hmmmm..... i just can't figure out what the problem with this is.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:47:41 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 05:00:23 PM by Hueristic

/lurkmode off

@dzimbeck

Why do you chose to continue working on this bitbay disaster project? pull out and rebrand it in the future with a team of you choise.

Maybe because some of what he says is true? If he pulls and doesn't deliver than it shows he is indeed a complete POS. And that ain't proof of stake.

ALSO:
One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to coach the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

Look into that all you want guys but I think it tells alot.  BTW I have no horse in this race or any investment other than wanting crypto to succeed for the betterment of the poor people of world

/lurkmode on

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:49:45 PM

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:51:08 PM

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME LMAO!! OMG I never knew such a think existed. AltcoinUK you are awesome. And according to this thread im 5 ft tall?

"5 ft tall David Zimbeck"

Lol where do you get this information? I'm 5' 11. lol...

And you realize I was paid to incorporate Halo in Bitbay right? That is all this was. Nothing more, nothing less. These absolute hilarious accusations here are really all coming from one person. And my guess is, you are a very jealous bagholder from BC. Or maybe just some crazy guy. (Or maybe Bitbay paid you to act like this, who the heck knows)

What is the things you guys say here about Russian mobs and Cambodia and scams and craziness. I'm in Cambodia, lived in Mexico, Los Angeles. I'm not hard to find. Call me in for a meeting, I'll be there   Cheesy

Let me make this simple for you.

I was working on Halo, i was approached by a group of guys. They offered me funds to license my tech, I took the deal. They paid in advance. Then they run and ICO with BTER. They raise money, you complain. End of story. Any details beyond this you can take it up with them.

Also, I'm forced to manage this project. They asked me for good ideas for features, I felt this was a good environment for practicing hedging. Stated many times we are going to target RMB/USD price like Nubits. We can do this by restricting supply. The question is what our target price is and how much supply we want to restrict. You can read NuBits whitepaper and look at my video.

Coding takes time, not sure you ever tried it but maybe you should put yourself in my shoes and then you may read over this thread again and question your own judgement.

I'm more than willing to protect the privacy of the people that hired me because they asked me to. Its not complex, its called honoring your word. You would do the same.

As for the funds, they control that. There is a dev fund, its smaller than i would have liked it to be but I'm happy, will work with it.

What happens if they sell? Well thats the risk we all take. Thats the nature of penny stocks. The analogy is this: A penny stock pays me for a license, i took it, people "invest" and take a risk with it. Thats their choice.

Want to be a real investor? Go to wall street invest in Apple. Want to be a self proclaimed investor? Come to crypto and gamble. Nobody can stop whales from buying up new coins. Nor can they stop people from mining 90% of a coin (look at Fuelcoin for example)

How do we know Blackcoin wasnt 50% ninja mined? Is there really any proof it wasnt? And what about Bitcoin? How do we know. Maybe someone sits on billions of dollars. There is not a way of knowing. So I think you need to relax, and maybe take a breath of fresh air and realize I'm just working. Don't start throwing around your ideas without any basis in reality.

Instead of talking behind my back. I invite you to call me on the phone and talk to me like a man. Instead of this nonsense.

I'm a bit busy to log on to bitcointalk all the time but PM me your number. I'm more than happy to discuss openly whatever you wanna know.

OK David. We discussed this in a civil and calm private dialogue, there is no reason to continue this here, except, if you are not one of the scammers who pushed the ICO to 3000 BTC which I believe you are not, if you are just a contractor as you said you are, please make clear to the investors of Bitbay that you have no control over the spending of the 3000 BTC whatsoever as well as please acknowledge publicly as well that there are many-many worrying and unclear elements in the operation of Bitbay.

Since we both know, in fact all rational person knows that the 3000 BTC was achieved by a desperate buy in from the Bitbay team and the full 3000 BTC is not the result of a legit, free market investment process, you should be clear about this publicly as well.

AltcoinUK thank you for this from the bottom of my heart. I'm going to do an official announcement please be patient for me and let me prepare it. I was dealing with absolute crazy amounts of bullshit. I'm going to simply publish what i can without turning this into 4chan. It takes a tremendous amount of patience for me to deal with paid FUD. Now you know one of the billions of reasons i was quiet.

....AND i found out this isnt the first coin they have done this to. Threats etc. Ive been reached out to, given all the personal info on them needed to pass along to my contacts. They arent very good at hiding apparently. Cockroaches hide AltcoinUK. Not me. I'm a public figure. Not afraid of the light.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:53:14 PM

/lurkmode off

One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to couch the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

Look into that all you want guys but I think it tells alot.

/lurkmode on

Bob changed the password on the "official thread" according to his friend Tor. I'm going to assume that was the truth.

So the obvious attempt lacks any sophistication.

I'm not going to babysit this anymore. Adios.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:58:34 PM

/lurkmode off

One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to couch the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

/lurkmode on

Bob changed the password on the "official thread" according to his friend Tor. I'm going to assume that was the truth.

I edited that post while you responded.

ALSO you guys investigating this need to make a organizational block chart of the players and their paid shills. A thread should be made for the team of shills for future reference. It takes time to make senior accounts. a list of sold accounts would help this site a ton as well.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-organization-chart-9b51f667-11b7-4971-a757-a08a36684ee6

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:06:18 PM

/lurkmode off

/lurkmode on

I edited that post while you responded.

ALSO you guys investigating this need to make a organizational block chart of the players and their paid shills. A thread should be made for the team of shills for future reference. It takes time to make senior accounts. a list of sold accounts would help this site a ton as well.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-organization-chart-9b51f667-11b7-4971-a757-a08a36684ee6

My friend can you help with this? Im willing to do a bounty for it. Its my full time job to code, not babysit. PM me.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:10:22 PM

LMAO.. watching that loser david try to make this right and attacking everyone in this thread is bringing tears to my eyes! DAVID... you're a megalomaniac with no friends living in a third world country trying to hire devs to build a marketpkace... I though you were a genius coder??? what happened... forgot how to code?

LMAO..

DAVID ZIMBECK IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD ON THE FORUMS.... BIGGER THEN TRENDON SHAVERS..

AT LEAST TRENDON SPENT SOME OF HIM MONEY ON THE INVESTORS HE SCREWED.

GOOD LUCK DIGGING YOURSELF OUTA THIS ONE!

See you oin a few days with more chat logs.

laterzzzzz
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:22:06 PM

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, it keeps getting better  Cheesy Cheesy

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:05:11 PM

More Jerry Springer shit and no posting of the bay & bitcoin addresses.

Anything to keep investors eyes off the ball apparently.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:19:07 PM

hers is the addy that was used to send me my payment for marketing...

13h3WoCnqYAP8cSF4J8bRke59EKNXKCGoK

I believe the sending addy was a bter cold wallet... Im sure anyone who can trace transactions on the blockchain will see more movement from that addy to....

should be a few payments of 171 btc somewhere...

good luck.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:20:27 PM

More Jerry Springer shit and no posting of the bay & bitcoin addresses.

Anything to keep investors eyes off the ball apparently.

Im compiling everything have some patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: