Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52720 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:26:48 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 01:03:00 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

/lurkmode off

One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to couch the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

Look into that all you want guys but I think it tells alot.

/lurkmode on

Bob changed the password on the "official thread" according to his friend Tor. I'm going to assume that was the truth.

So the obvious attempt lacks any sophistication.

I'm not going to babysit this anymore. Adios.

I edited that post while you responded.

ALSO you guys investigating this need to make a organizational block chart of the players and their paid shills. A thread should be made for the team of shills for future reference. It takes time to make senior accounts. a list of sold accounts would help this site a ton as well.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-organization-chart-9b51f667-11b7-4971-a757-a08a36684ee6

Like with the mob. This is getting volatile

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:28:48 PM

More Jerry Springer shit and no posting of the bay & bitcoin addresses.

Anything to keep investors eyes off the ball apparently.

Im compiling everything have some patience.

LOL... they been asking for days/weeks..

What's so hard about posting some real numbers and addys...

I did... and it only took me 3 clicks!! so about 10 seconds!!!

Ohh I get it.. you gottta hide coins first, hide sells and all that.

You're a #Fail... you cant compile wallets, cant add patches... cant even code!!

#Failure #Loser #Liar #Loner #Megalomaniac #GodComplex

elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:30:17 PM

More Jerry Springer shit and no posting of the bay & bitcoin addresses.

Anything to keep investors eyes off the ball apparently.

Im compiling everything have some patience.

lol maybe just maybe you should be fixing the back door in the BitBay wallet instead of playing private eye? naaahhhh that would take some coding skills. pro tip Z, try fiver.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:33:51 PM

So is anyone running this show now? Dev gone?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:40:25 PM

everything is ok. david says the chinese mobsters are on board an believe in the coin.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:31:22 PM

/lurkmode off

One thing I noticed in the logs was when Bob asked dzimbeck to PM a guy, who didn't want to spend his car repair money on coins, to suck him in. dzimbeck refused (to put his name on that move) and told bob to use the bitbay account. I also notice after that post in the bitbay thread shills? trying to couch the mark into the scam with dreams of profits.

Look into that all you want guys but I think it tells alot.

/lurkmode on

Bob changed the password on the "official thread" according to his friend Tor. I'm going to assume that was the truth.

So the obvious attempt lacks any sophistication.

I'm not going to babysit this anymore. Adios.

I edited that post while you responded.

ALSO you guys investigating this need to make a organizational block chart of the players and their paid shills. A thread should be made for the team of shills for future reference. It takes time to make senior accounts. a list of sold accounts would help this site a ton as well.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-an-organization-chart-9b51f667-11b7-4971-a757-a08a36684ee6

Like with the mob. This is getting volitile

Thank you, i can get full compliance on that from members of Bobs team who got hurt who have personally told me they will help. This ends here. Thank you so much for your help. Ive got lots of BitBay to bring in on bounties for the participation in anyone from bitcointalk if this continues. If you own or have a schill account, it would be very wise to stop also so you dont get dragged into the mess. It just aint worth it fellas.

Its nice to see this thread is relatively quiet now. I will honor my agreement and not mention you guys in my official statement if it stays that way from schill accounts.

This way, i can continue doing what i love, running an honest business. Something im willing to back up 100%
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:10:14 PM

Thing is that it is David and Bob and Gekkos ladies in that pic. So Yeah he really was parting it up. All that BTC for a clone and scam coin. David Zimbeck that is so shameful. Partying with the same people you demonize for doing what you did?

BlackIsBack

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:10:44 PM

The Plot Thickens:

Zimbeck claims to be the new leader of Bay. Claims he and the chinese mobsters are going to take Bay into the future. Meanwhile one of the new chinese mafia schills from the new "offficial thread"  - -- M28MmickT ---- comes here and claims that "Ryan" is this guy:

https://twitter.com/RyanPWright

The level of backstabbing and deception here is mind boggling.

Not much to it. He did all those things. He has Lin and Steven (the chinese guys from Bter) in his pocket. For fucks sake they created a coin ran it on Bter and bought a lot of its own ICO to defraud Bter's investers. This isn't a lie. It's a proven and admitted fact by Zimbeck and crew.  What kind of cheese are you guys smoking to not get that?

Also he claim he created Black Halo. Well read this coins page from August? Before Black Halo and Bitbay. http://bitxbay.ws/ It's called BitXbay yes notice the X in it. It's not this bitbay. It is a coin that they robbbed of "smart contracts" and the over all premise of this bitbay coin down to it's name. BitXbay is a coin project Zimbeck robbed blind of it's created tech and called his own. No credit to it as it is open source and you should site it if you use part or in this completely CLONE it. Yeah all that makes me what to invest more btc than I already wasted on this shit. Wake up people.  Roll Eyes

BlackHalo ANN happened on 25th May in BlackCoin thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg6920526#msg6920526

David has been regularly updating the BlackCoin community on his progress. I've never seen more open development in all my time in crypto.

Examples:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/269sgx/almost_done_with_beta/
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/280ucx/update_blackhalo_bitmessage_and_irc/
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/29cbh9/blackhalo_updatenews/

Beta has been released on 4th July.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677280
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/29tmiy/blackhalo_happy_independence_day_download_now/

You, sir, and your puppet accounts, just failed at fudding. Please, do not try again.
BlackIsBack

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:23:45 PM

Re-reading these ANNs I had I bit of deja vu.

In BlackCoin thread David has been talking about coding something revolutionary for months. From early spring on I think, before he named it BlackHalo and told what it actually is.

I remember cause I considered all that ramblings of a crazy hobo. Grin But then he proved me wrong with the release.

goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:29:23 PM

@dzimbeck

Why do you chose to continue working on this bitbay disaster project? pull out and rebrand it in the future with a team of you choise.

This. If he is legit he should return the BTC he earned and try and compensate the investors a little. Then he should declare this dead.

everything is ok. david says the chinese mobsters are on board an believe in the coin.

Everythings ok, except that most of the BTC is gone, reputation is in tatters and the investors are trying to flee.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:32:09 PM

I dont believe its true. If I had that kind of money I wouldve gone for some pretty chicks, not the ugly ones in this picture.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:50:07 PM

I dont believe its true. If I had that kind of money I wouldve gone for some pretty chicks, not the ugly ones in this picture.

Cheesy
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:50:40 PM

Thats a bit below the belt is it not ? No need to get personal about innocent civilians caught up in this mess.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:52:30 PM

Still waiting for the organizational flow-chart of shame Tongue

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:58:32 PM

@dzimbeck

Why do you chose to continue working on this bitbay disaster project? pull out and rebrand it in the future with a team of you choise.

On the contrary !

All this madness is publicity money could not buy. Start another coin and it will fade into oblivion as boring as hell. Bitbay has been born in a baptism of fire and can go from here onto great things. Sure, it might put some people off at first but crypto was never for the faint of heart anyway.

It isn't like Gox where the offering turned out to be hollow. The tech here is still real and has substantial potential - there's just a whole load of blood on the carpet in the management room that's all but that will give the coin a unique background and zeal if it's able to survive it.
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:13:25 PM

@dzimbeck

On the contrary !

All this madness is publicity money could not buy. Start another coin and it will fade into oblivion as boring as hell. Bitbay has been born in a baptism of fire and can go from here onto great things. Sure, it might put some people off at first but crypto was never for the faint of heart anyway.

It isn't like Gox where the offering turned out to be hollow. The tech here is still real and has substantial potential - there's just a whole load of blood on the carpet in the management room that's all but that will give the coin a unique background and zeal if it's able to survive it.

Exactly. In the end investors paid to see a product so they're in their rights to expect a product. As far as I understand Zimbeck isn't holding the money anyway, at least not nearly enough to reimburse the investors if that was even a practical option.

The investors are still owed what they paid for and luckily Zimbeck and apparently a few other folks with integrity understand that.

The exchange still on the table and once that's up it's infamy can even be a boon.

I know this sounds starry-eyed and naive if you're more pessimistically inclined. It's also perfectly understandable that people are currently out for blood. But please try to get your justice in a way that doesn't obstruct an attempt to salvage this.

There are some big wallets in the top list. These people lost big time and they probably want to see the thiefs hanging from a much higher tree than you. But that doesn't mean these people would give up the chance for recovery for that.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:16:09 PM

The investors are still owed what they paid for and luckily Zimbeck and apparently a few other folks with integrity understand that.....
I know this sounds starry-eyed and naive if you're more pessimistically inclined. It's also perfectly understandable that people are currently out for blood. But please try to get your justice in a way that doesn't obstruct an attempt to salvage this.

+1 !

Also, this time round at least he'll know who his friends and enemies are Wink

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:00:03 AM

Remainder for those who insist on not wanting to keep track:

-- The chinese crooks, Lin and "Steven", still own around 400 MILLION coins

-- Zimbeck the Turd still owns 100 MILLION coins. He also has collected around 300 BTC so far.

-- Bob the Rat and Ryan the Weasel, not only have walked away with roughly 1,000 BTC altogether ALREADY, but the still hold approximately 40 MILLION coins.

Do with this info whatever you please. You are dealing IN ALL CASES, with the worst scum on the face of Planet Earth.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:30:06 AM

I guess they will try to pump it and then dump it at 300 satos

But you have nothing to worry about. Zimbeck the Turd will "protect" you all the way...
ScareCard

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:47:38 AM

It is painstakingly obvious that Diabolic is GEKKO.

one) this is a newbie account, which all members of Bob's crew uses
two) he posted in a blocknet thread...which had involvement from Bob.

Jimmy strikes again! Or should I say Marboroman. Alex D in the house?! lol  Making more huge bag holders here too?  Roll Eyes

Who's that? BobSurplus again?

three) self proclaimed private investigator and new to cryptocurrency starts attacking DZIMBECK right away.

prove this. post your identity and video your name and your badge or you are full of shit, gekko.

four) bob is the criminal along with gekko, but he tries to push the blame on david

five)
Now I'm willing to take this a step further to get the answers from those willing to be honest. I'm offering a $600 reward to anyone with conclusive and hard evidence showing me that zimbeck has worked with BobSurplus or any of his minions in creation of BitBay. Also, some examples of figures pertaining to the real amounts of btc and bay collected from David for his role in the scheme. Reward will be paid via PayPal or BTC and released by me to the public on this forum when I am satisfied with results. I await your PM's. I'll be back here with real answers very soon I'm sure.

well no shit..cause he's gekko, he has all these logs, he aint gonna pay anything....

six)
It's not only "BobSurplus", it's already clear Zimbeck is protecting Bob and now sandbagging. I have received evidence that even bigger players have had BIG roles in Zimbeck's crypto "chess game". This entire scheme has been orchestrated by Zimbeck himself while simultaneously holding the majority of the currency and now he protects those scammers who helped get him to where he is now.

David is not protecting bob at all, david has called bob out many times

#1. Have you worked with, currently work with, or had any association with BobSurplus while creating BitBay? Past or present. Answer clearly and to the point. Investors continue to look for you to answer this. Stop avoiding the simple answers. "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Please don't tell us "it's not an issue" or "Bob is such an irrelevant subject" - Clearly it is.

This investigation is really starting to look like a veiled Bobsurplus promotional campaign.

"Ooh! Spooky Bob! You don't want to cross him so pay him for his spooooky insider information"

Bob is a sociopath with no empathy for mankind and anything he has to say about inside info is useless. Hes somebody i recommend that anybody in his group leave immediately since his goal is to screw over anyone at any cost to make money(a point that has been overstated). (the fact that people pay to get into his group is laughable consider he can use the free money he gets to pump whatever he wants which is an old penny stock trick)

only someone as delusional as gekko would see that. you are biased to what you believe.

seven)
I read it. Looks like Gekko was trying to do something legit and Zimbeck says "Pay me first and I'll do whatever it takes to make more money".Zimbeck was quick to put a btc addy and take money upfront, shows how much he "cared" about the project. Such complete bullshit, agreed. Keep posting more logs, it adds fuel to the Christmas fire.

DING DONG DING DONG....portraying gekko in a good light...

gekko is a criminal and should be put to jail...

now many people will post here and fud this post because gekko has paid them all 0.5 btc each from the money he made from bitbay ..

show us your private detective license? do a video showing your id and your face. prove me wrong!

-jz

if this post gets deleted, then its gekko.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: