Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:09:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay | Decentralized Marketplace | Unmoderated Thread  (Read 52720 times)
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:34:51 PM

Careful:  Bitbay's current price increase is a textbook pump. The price is being lifted by tiny transactions. There's no real volume behind any of it.

who t.f. cares.

Markets can go and take a hike to themselves for now.

There is work to be done that doesn't require them.

Just as I said above you fucking wanker, you don't care the scam is continuing.

can you just let it go .
You do understand that nobody cares right . 
Once the marketplace is implemented this coin will hit the moon.
Even if someone with big fat wallets of bay become rich , let it be so .

Let me spell it out to you slowly.

There is no decentralized market. There is no Holly from Taiwan. There are no secret chinese investors. There are no Ali Baba connections.

There are only 5 grifters who started a coin and took all your money.

One was hired to "market" (read: pump) the ICO.  Another owned an exhange in china and was responsible for moving large amounts of fake BTC through his exchange in order to simulate a Walmart style black friday feeling during the ICO. Another was David's nursemaid and psychological caregiver. And then there is David, alone in a room in Cambodia.

Now what about this picture convinces you a world-changing decentralized market is in the cards anytime soon?

hey barabbas,

you are right. there is no decentralized market right now. That's because is in development, there is a roadmap and a developer team that published various statements regarding it. Finally the team can deliver after the shit storm that you and your nasty friends made up.
You can find all the info you need on the official thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0), i guess you already know it Wink
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:56:17 PM

hey astro

that road map is pulled out of someones ass. there are no developers besides david, and last post i saw from him was that he going to "reach out" to BC devs for help. you think the tech is going to end up in Bay? Go back and read davids posts in the BC thread the eight days b4 this shit hit the fan. all that "tech" you think is going into Bay is going into Halo. the marketplace too.

that official thread is a sad joke, full of guys with their heads in the ground.
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:59:04 PM

hey astro

that road map is pulled out of someones ass. there are no developers besides david, and last post i saw from him was that he going to "reach out" to BC devs for help. you think the tech is going to end up in Bay? Go back and read davids posts in the BC thread the eight days b4 this shit hit the fan. all that "tech" you think is going into Bay is going into Halo. the marketplace too.

that official thread is a sad joke, full of guys with their heads in the ground.

Thanks for summarizing what's going on ... he is a Zimbeck shill so by default configuration he won't be able to agree with you.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:23:13 PM

They want a few things like Bitcoins, destruction of altcoins, and removal of people who make destructive technology. Most of the profiles here are fake. And i mean MOST. 4 star accounts, mostly n00bs, most brand new

I've been saying this for months now, I think there is a conspiracy by some BTC whales to pump and dump alts not just to make more money to buy more BTC but also send promising technologies that could one day pose a threat to Bitcoin's dominance to an early grave. It's a win/win for them and a terrible loss for anyone who missed the BTC train hoping to find the next "big thing".
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:33:05 PM

Pumping and dumping coins is not the main problem though. They make coins more volatile, but pumping and dumping them could make or break them equally. If they tried to kill Dogecoin that way they definitely failed.  

What IS a huge problem is that in such a conspiracy, these people find ways to infiltrate into the development process. And that's where they can wreck havoc and strike up a huge profit at the same time, and hey, while they're at it destroy a few rising stars at the same time.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 05:46:17 PM

They want a few things like Bitcoins, destruction of altcoins, and removal of people who make destructive technology. Most of the profiles here are fake. And i mean MOST. 4 star accounts, mostly n00bs, most brand new

I've been saying this for months now, I think there is a conspiracy by some BTC whales to pump and dump alts not just to make more money to buy more BTC but also send promising technologies that could one day pose a threat to Bitcoin's dominance to an early grave. It's a win/win for them and a terrible loss for anyone who missed the BTC train hoping to find the next "big thing".
I take back what I was saying, this thread is still very entertaining  Grin

That there are some jealousy from some btc bag holder yeah why not...  that they want to kill altcoin and new technology yeah why not...
That some new tech genius is the future of crypto and btc holder send terminator back to last week to kill him.... yeah why not  Grin
(sarah connor ? No David Zimbeck  Grin)

yeah why not.... but Why that shitcoin in particular ?  Grin Grin
Why not litecoin, darkcoin or any other real coin (will a real team) with real value and not that shitty coin trying to reinvent ebay ? (new tech... my ass  Grin)

A big A+ to Bobsurplus to be able to market that shit like if it was gold...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Decentradical

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:56:44 PM

yeah why not.... but Why that shitcoin in particular ?  Grin Grin
Why not litecoin, darkcoin or any other real coin (will a real team) with real value and not that shitty coin trying to reinvent ebay ? (new tech... my ass  Grin)

I think they merely tried to find a way to get in whichever next ICO they could find.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:03:36 PM

r.o.t.f.w.l. !

Altcoin finds some inspiration at last. I'll have to give you a new character - one that better reflects your concern for investor's wellbeing  Wink
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:21:48 PM

The profiles are mostly fake.

The irony Grin

Just as I said above you fucking wanker,

Literary excellence of the highest order!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 08:41:38 PM

BitBay in my butthole
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:24:37 PM

Careful:  Bitbay's current price increase is a textbook pump. The price is being lifted by tiny transactions. There's no real volume behind any of it.

who t.f. cares.

can you just let it go .

There is no decentralized market. There is no Holly from Taiwan. There are no secret chinese investors. There are no Ali Baba connections.

One was hired to "market" (read: pump) the ICO.  Another owned an exhange in china and was responsible for moving large amounts of fake BTC through his exchange in order to simulate a Walmart style black friday feeling during the ICO. Another was David's nursemaid and psychological caregiver. And then there is David, alone in a room in Cambodia.

Now what about this picture convinces you a world-changing decentralized market is in the cards anytime soon?

this is what also is the major point that no one seems to bother questioning the "team' now. if they are so legit. then let them prove this people are real.  otherwise it was a lie from the get go.

also steven keeps posting how they are buying the coins so the price can stabilize. So they are putting the coins , that people invested thinking that the team were the proffesionals they claim to be, into buying coins...  btcs are being used to bring up the coin's price.... wtf
Decentradical

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:28:36 PM

One was hired to "market" (read: pump) the ICO.  Another owned an exhange in china and was responsible for moving large amounts of fake BTC through his exchange in order to simulate a Walmart style black friday feeling during the ICO. Another was David's nursemaid and psychological caregiver. And then there is David, alone in a room in Cambodia.

I think this synposis is useful for newcomers.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

who t.f. cares.

can you just let it go .

One was hired to "market" (read: pump) the ICO.  Another owned an exhange in china and was responsible for moving large amounts of fake BTC through his exchange in order to simulate a Walmart style black friday feeling during the ICO. Another was David's nursemaid and psychological caregiver. And then there is David, alone in a room in Cambodia.

hey barabbas,

you are right. there is no decentralized market right now. That's because is in development, there is a roadmap and a developer team that published various statements regarding it. Finally the team can deliver after the shit storm that you and your nasty friends made up.
You can find all the info you need on the official thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0), i guess you already know it Wink

Damned you're brilliant! You caught me! And I thought I'd be getting away this week as Michael Jackson under one of my 3,000 and some handles... Never counted on such amazing intellect, such raw brilliancy... After this, I'm ready and willing to be your devoted slave until I get to reach at least 1% of your level of intelligence...

You really are amazing...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:24:11 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 01:49:51 AM by altcoinUK

Altcoin finds some inspiration at last. I'll have to give you a new character - one that better reflects your concern for investor's wellbeing  Wink

Here we go ... the inevitable argument from a troll about character. The last desperate refuge of the "I hate altcoinUK because he's telling the truth" gang.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:00:20 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 02:17:00 AM by toknormal

Here we go ... the inevitable argument from a troll about character. The last desperate refuge of the "I hate altcoinUK because he's telling the truth" gang.

I don't know about "telling the truth" but for someone with no material interest in this project you sure do your share of moralising over it.
JohnTheSalch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:09:43 AM

Oh my god LOL! Looks like someone edited Bobsurplus' Winning Picks thread.  Take a look at his "promotional" charts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=730494.msg8256168#msg8256168

https://i.imgur.com/21513td.jpg
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:12:00 AM

Hahahaha. Ha!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
elenorrigby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:55:07 AM

Oh my god LOL! Looks like someone edited Bobsurplus' Winning Picks thread.  Take a look at his "promotional" charts.

blah blah blah Paul can photoshop too some one give him a cookie lol

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:13:00 AM

david zimbeck is pegging his shit with shitbay now.

shame on bter.com, steven, and bob.

all you are shameless scammers.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:40:44 PM

david zimbeck is pegging his shit with shitbay now.

shame on bter.com, steven, and bob.

all you are shameless scammers.

They are indeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: