Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 [1731] 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 09:59:43 PM

The first I heard of Cryptsy's ownership of a prime controller was on the google meetup.... and, at the time, I kind of wondered if that was a slip of the tongue...

Did Cryptsy actually publicly announce this acquisition before the google meetup? Can someone post a link to that?  

This is a great question.  Where exactly is (Cryptsys Cryptsy's Cryptsys') release about getting a Prime Controller?   

Did the party releasing this information have explicit permission to release the information first?

Did Cryptsy ever intend for this information to go public?  If not why were they trying to hide it?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:01:07 PM

Also, while we are on the subject, why is it that the supposedly stolen XPY went to known GAW/Garza addresses after it left Cryptsy? Another one of them thar coincidences that seem to occur so often when talking about dealings between Cryptsy and GAW/Garza/Paycoin.

Keep tugging at these loose threads Paul. You are onto something.  I know who I trust more in this debate between you and Mullick.

On it!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:01:14 PM

So mullick will 100% support a hard fork to remove all PCs? I challenge him to do that. In fact I will donate to a fund so the PayCon Devs can fork XPY to remove all Prime Controllers; if Cryptsy agrees to only run the new fork.

I don't know if it is legal or possible but I would all coins generated from PCs destroyed too.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:01:31 PM

The first I heard of Cryptsy's ownership of a prime controller was on the google meetup.... and, at the time, I kind of wondered if that was a slip of the tongue...

Did Cryptsy actually publicly announce this acquisition before the google meetup? Can someone post a link to that? 

This is a great question.  Where exactly is (Cryptsys Cryptsy's Cryptsys') release about getting a Prime Controller?   

Did the party releasing this information have explicit permission to release the information first?

Did Cryptsy ever intend for this information to go public?  If not why were they trying to hide it?

Elon was surely at the meeting, he meets up with Homero to get advice and patents.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:04:54 PM

So mullick will 100% support a hard fork to remove all PCs? I challenge him to do that. In fact I will donate to a fund so the PayCon Devs can fork XPY to remove all Prime Controllers; if Cryptsy agrees to only run the new fork.

I don't know if it is legal or possible but I would all coins generated from PCs destroyed too.

If cryptsy holds valid ownership of a Prime Node they can publicly demand a vote on the issue!

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:05:00 PM

I really, really hope you were joking about Bitcoin-Bar. He is an uneducated, illiterate douche-bag with absolutely no valid points and a complete lack of logic. If you weren't joking then I can only assume that you are just as pathetic as he is.

I meant in comparison to cryyptc; it's all relative.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
energico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:06:17 PM

did you promise not to give out staked coins?

i understand you promised not to dump the 125k

At the time we thought the community would see that as a good thing vs. The foundation or GAW doing whatever they please with the coins and giving no transparency.

Based on the reaction we can see that is not the case

"We wanted to commit fraud but we didn't want people to be upset at us. I'm just so fucking stupid I didn't realize that."

FTFY

Owning a prime controller does not contribute to "the community" in any way whatsoever. Why would ANYONE see it as a good thing? Literally the only purpose of owning a prime controller is to produce coins and then sell them. That is the ONLY thing you can do with them. Not only are you blatantly lying to the crypto community at large -- "we never wanted to make a profit" -- you are so fucking stupid to realize that you are now complicit in a grand scheme of fraud.

GG cryptsy! See you in Guantanamo Bay fuckers!

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:08:16 PM

Well, if you reject all coins born on/before say Dec 12th (not sure what the appropriate day is to ommit the remaining pre-mine) that might get rid of a chunk of them.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:10:24 PM

I really, really hope you were joking about Bitcoin-Bar. He is an uneducated, illiterate douche-bag with absolutely no valid points and a complete lack of logic. If you weren't joking then I can only assume that you are just as pathetic as he is.

Fair enough and agreed. I knew you were far above Bitcoin's level. I had just never heard anyone describe him as you did.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:10:29 PM

One last comment before i get back to work

If we were to stop staking nobody would be able to verify we actually stopped. We could have just moved to a new address with new coins.

It's trivial to examine each block and see which PC key if any was used to stake it. We will already need to do that to see which addresses you're using the PC key to increase your staking rewards with. There's no guarantee that the one address you show that you're gaining increased returns on is the only one you're gaining the unfair advantage on.

And your right we cant just give it back. We know the key and without a update it cannot be removed

Similarly it couldn't just have been given to you. Whoever gave it to you can still use it.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:22:34 PM

Fair enough and agreed. I knew you were far above Bitcoin's level. I had just never heard anyone describe him as you did.

I've never heard of the guy. I scanned through a few of his recent hashtalk posts, saw that he can string a {{{sentence}}} %% together without ASCII art, and concluded it couldn't be our old friend Big Baller.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:30:32 PM

I've never heard of the guy. I scanned through a few of his recent hashtalk posts, saw that he can string a {{{sentence}}} %% together without ASCII art, and concluded it couldn't be our old friend Big Baller.
LMAO
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:40:47 PM

Gifting the prime controller back to the foundation or gaw would not be ideal in my eyes as it will be unknown whats happening with it.
Given that a prime controller is really just a private key that lets you stake higher, how can you gift it to anyone? You can give them a copy of it, but how do you un-learn the private key?
And rather than all this scraping, burning, etc. why not just remove the private key from your wallet's config file. Then you won't be staking with an unfair advantage and won't have to worry about how to dispose of the ill-gotten gains.
One last comment before i get back to work
If we were to stop staking nobody would be able to verify we actually stopped. We could have just moved to a new address with new coins.
And your right we cant just give it back. We know the key and without a update it cannot be removed
Excuses. You could just, you know... not ever use the key again...

Oh yes how gracious of Cryptsy to accept that Prime Controller from Josh out of the kindness of their hearts. What a joke. You really trying to spin this to make it seem like you're helping the community? The one you continue to harm by keeping this coin listed? Bad actors.
Once again. Garza was not involved in the transfer of the controller.
Irrelevant. The vile stench of his fraud will always befoul Paycoin.

Please just do the right thing and distance yourself from this con. People have lost enough money already, and your hands are looking awfully dirty at this point.
cryyptc

Activity: 98

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:50:07 PM

^lol friends? Smiley

GIFOS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:06:07 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 11:26:37 PM by GIFOS

Here is what I think, could be wrong if someone can prove otherwise.
Cryptsy is a business, they try to make money and show a good profit.
Why would they take a few PC's? - to make money with them due to hyper staking rates.

Why did the TeamPaycoin/Foundation give them the PC's - as they want to protect XPY
(their individual personal investments) so Cryptsy will never drop XPY.
I would consider this a incentive to keep XPY forever on the Cryptsy exchange.
(would this be a 3 letter organization violation?)

I find it hard to believe that Cryptsy would take control of 3 PC's for $1 so just to better the
coin and people investments. If so why did they not talk openly about this (open transparency
as they are stating) before it took place (maybe they though no one would find out)?

Why did TeamPaycoin/Foundation not talk about this with the people since its "The Peoples Coin"
before proceeding with this idea?

Paycoin has been stated to be "The Peoples Coin" but it is very far from it, its only about a few
dozen people with all the coins who make all the decisions and control 90% of this coin.

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:18:46 PM

Strikes me that to take on a Prime was an ill-conceived, ill-considered and ill-researched idea that, if nothing else, has placed Cryptsy firmly in the cross hairs of the Alphabets, if they weren't there already. With alleged money laundering by Ganza, Ganzas heavy use and promotion of Cryptsy, it will not end well there I suspect. There was talk last year that there were to be some major actions within the world of crypto imminent, and then things went quiet...

Cryptsy may have had to field issues with one or two of the Alphabets before, but I'll take an educated guess and say that once up to speed they will be in every slot, groove, cranny and nook Cryptsy have.

As with this entire farce, there are still many Acts yet to go..
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:33:53 PM

Strikes me that to take on a Prime was an ill-conceived, ill-considered and ill-researched idea that, if nothing else, has placed Cryptsy firmly in the cross hairs of the Alphabets, if they weren't there already. With alleged money laundering by Ganza, Ganzas heavy use and promotion of Cryptsy, it will not end well there I suspect. There was talk last year that there were to be some major actions within the world of crypto imminent, and then things went quiet...

Cryptsy may have had to field issues with one or two of the Alphabets before, but I'll take an educated guess and say that once up to speed they will be in every slot, groove, cranny and nook Cryptsy have.

Cryptsy aside, the SEC did go after a number of businesses and shut them down/fined them due to illegally selling shares (IPO's). I want to say somewhere in the 50-60 range of businesses. I'm trying to find the article now. Maybe this is what you are referring to.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:41:33 PM

So how exactly did the news break that Crypsy is now the owner of a prime controller?  Was it a leaked email?  Because they certainly didn't publish the news themselves.  This is strange considering how heroic they are for taking a PC from the evil Josh Garza.  If that was really their true intentions you would think they would be eager to tell the community about their good deeds?

Also, when I hear the name "Big Vern"  It sounds like a guy you would hire to go and kneecap somebody, or buy a dodgy second hand car from.  
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:44:25 PM

Cryptsy aside, the SEC did go after a number of businesses and shut them down/fined them due to illegally selling shares (IPO's). I want to say somewhere in the 50-60 range of businesses. I'm trying to find the article now. Maybe this is what you are referring to.

In Sept 2014, they had 4 major investigations going on. One in Texas for fraudulent sales of investment vehicle that would give 7%/week, one in Florida for cash in excess of $10k for bitcoin as money laundering, Silk Road trying to say Bitcoin wasn't money, and.... I'm thinking the other one was in California maybe as a unregistered money transmitter? I can't find the article right now that went through all of them, just remember that at the same time as Garza was spinning up his scam, there were at least 3 cases that could relate directly to his activities.  Don't remember seeing 50-60 businesses getting busted on unregistered securities?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:49:25 PM

Ganza

Drink!

Pages: « 1 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 [1731] 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: