Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 [1767] 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376911 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:14:14 PM

More like a dead whale washed up on the beach.

The only thing I like about PayCoin is the strength of community. (Though I do not like that they blindly follow a scammer like he's a prophet)

It's a shame these guys got scammed out of $$$ and are now working for PayCoin trying to recoup their losses.  They could prolly help a real coin be successful if they would just ditch the scam...

XPY had such a strong community, they could have easily been the #1 altcoin, if they were legit instead of money-hungry scammers.

It's not that simple - the "strength" of the community was in large part supported by the $20 promise and it has been crumbling ever since that promise failed. Had there been no floor promise the community would have collapsed in November/December when hashlets stopped paying out BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:14:22 PM

More like a dead whale washed up on the beach.

The only thing I like about PayCoin is the strength of community. (Though I do not like that they blindly follow a scammer like he's a prophet)

It's a shame these guys got scammed out of $$$ and are now working for PayCoin trying to recoup their losses.  They could prolly help a real coin be successful if they would just ditch the scam...

XPY had such a strong community, they could have easily been the #1 altcoin, if they were legit instead of money-hungry scammers.

Remember that much of that community is there because they thought (and were told) they could buy $20 bills for $4 each. There are also a lot of christian church leaders in the core group, so there is that aspect of 'you will be persecuted in my name' going on and the idea that they are continually under attack by 'the enemy' (referring to the christian idea that Satan is behind much of that bad that happens in their lives). So, yes they are following the scam leaders like prophets because in the Assemblies of God belief system in the final days "In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams" (Acts 2:17) is interpreted to be literal and not limited to revelations about faith.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:20:27 PM

ISIS paycoin foundation xpytrust Matlack Stuart Fraser Cantor Fitzgerald Homero Joshua Garza terrorist funding organization killing innocents 9/11

I have a feeling some of you here are testing how much shit Cantor will take before they start sending out C&Ds?  Grin
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:23:53 PM

ISIS paycoin foundation xpytrust Matlack Stuart Fraser Cantor Fitzgerald Homero Joshua Garza terrorist funding organization killing innocents 9/11

I have a feeling some of you here are testing how much shit Cantor will take before they start sending out C&Ds?  Grin

I thought cantor sent out hitmen not C&Ds?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:28:53 PM

I thought cantor sent out hitmen not C&Ds?

That would be even more unpleasant unless they also send hitwomen.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:34:20 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 07:08:22 PM by Melech

I'm still waiting for my Cryptsy(tm) Ostrich Penis:
http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Did anyone get theirs yet?

Do you get only get 1 penis, or a who bag of dicks?

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
cryyptc

Activity: 98

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:35:53 PM

Whether someone is using one of the released keys is precisely what I have been trying to check this morning. There are only 8 candidates for this, and thus far the only one that is suspect is the address with ~148,000 XPY in it, #8 on the Rich List: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich

P.S: Personally I see no reason why people would not use these keys, if they work that is. Any notions of honoring what any supposed investors paid for having a Hyperstaking wallet were officially tossed out the window with the seizure/theft/deceptions of such and then the changing of the rules by a handful of shady characters. I see nothing that gives the crooks who say they have exclusive right to use these hyperstaking keys this right at all.

Who ever these investors are who paid for these controllers were told that they were designed and coded by world class talent. Clearly that wasn't even remotely true. So, if they want to take it as a 'lesson learned' or a case for litigation is up to them. But, those keys have been compromised and there is no way to fix it. That is patently shoddy coding work that no one can deny.

Exactly. The Coin Coding and the Blockchain dictate the rules. The coding says that if you have a certain key and the minimum amount of coins in a wallet then it will work. People buying XPY have not signed any agreement saying that they will only allow a certain gang of crooks to use these hyperstaking keys. If the code allows it, then it is legitimate. Let the Mass Paycoin Hyperstaking commence!  Cheesy

You joke, but this was promoted as a solution for a global currency with the intention of usurping all forms of fiat. That was the promise promoted by the schemers and that was the basis for their thinking that $20 would be just a temporary floor until it sailed to $100/coin then on past the value of bitcoin itself. Instead, it's a poorly re-worked peercoin that stole the name of another failed altcoin that is currently (very possibly) being propped up by fake trade activity to keep the noobs who can't admit that they were taken pumping more fiat and BTC into their scam. (e.g. the crowdfunding doesn't even take XPY, it has to be donated in fiat or BTC!).... the fact that this whole scam is being run by grown adults and assisted by businesses like cryptsy is just getting to be really disgusting to me.

The fact that people who do care about the actual future of cryptocurrency are having to reverse engineer their shit to try to make heads or tails of it... when they claimed "transparency" is even more disgusting. Right now, for all we know, ISIS (the terrorist group ISIS) owns those other controllers and all those hundreds of thousands... millions? of dollars have been funneled into supporting their blood bath over there. And, this paycoin foundation and xpytrust don't give a flying fuck about it... think about that for a minute... Matlack got his family and friends to cash out their retirement funds to send the money to ISIS.... that is just how disgusting this who coin is getting. AND, until they prove otherwise, that is exactly what MIGHT be happening to every additional $ or BTC put into this coin.

As far as I can tell, Stuart Fraser of Cantor Fitzgerald and Homero Joshua Garza are just a front end terrorist funding organization. And, if any of the paycoin holders don't think ISIS can stand up Prime Controllers... they're mistaken. Yes, they're killing a shit ton of innocents in barbaric ways, but they also have more than enough technology and connectivity to be running these Prime Controllers. Cantor Fitzgerald, after the losses they took in 9/11, should be disgusted by what their Stuart Fraser has done and continues to do.

^_$?_Heavens' GAW prolly!\\(*photoshop needed)===>

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:37:21 PM

They can PM me right here. Until Stuart Fraser and/or Cantor Fitzgerald put up the information about who owns those Prime Controllers, anyone could be the owner and beneficiary of their output. From all that's been released on here and elsewhere, including Garza's own statements, Cantor Fitzgerald and specifically Stuart Fraser are both investors in the XPY Paycoin formation. The US requires KYC so that we don't fund terrorists who kill innocents (like happened on 9/11) through business activities... yet, thanks to the silence on Garza's part and the emails where Garza specifically blew off KYC, for all we know ISIS holds those other 10-15 Prime Controllers in a failed attempt at finding easy funding for their terrorist operations. Is it unreasonable to hold Cantor Fitzgerald and Stuart Fraser accountable for providing the funding mechanism for ISIS like terrorists if that were true?

So, Cantor Fitgerald and Stuart Fraser, if you have a problem with being questioned, then prove who the owners of those Primer Controllers are or live with the idea that you just may very well be funding terrorists far worse than those that killed so many of your co-workers on 9/11.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:38:42 PM

This spoof shitcoin will be better than PayCoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039347.0

L fucking OL

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:39:48 PM

Hope so because it will be my pleasure to tell them to go fuck themselves.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

PS Go Baltimore! (we FINALLY got the National Guard today, and a 10PM curfew.....I haven't had a curfew in 15+ years!!)

Wow!  Somebody applauding the national guard arriving.  What a great place 'murica has become.
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:49:45 PM

Hope so because it will be my pleasure to tell them to go fuck themselves.

I have all of CoinFire's C&D responses saved down to use for reference in providing a response :-)

So, Cantor Fitzgerald and Stuart Fraser come at me... I'm not too proud to steal from the best legal defenses that have been publicly posted on the Internet :-)

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:52:44 PM

SOOOOO confused... I'm all bought in on PayCON... are you telling me they (the PayCON devs) conned me and I'm in the wrong spoof coin? Will this qualify me for the Muggles Relief Fund on Friday?  I'm counting on  that to pay for my legal defense strategy against Cantor Fitzgerald and Stuart Fraser!

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:00:23 PM

Will this qualify me for the Muggles Relief Fund on Friday?  I'm counting on  that to pay for my legal defense strategy against Cantor Fitzgerald and Stuart Fraser!

Everybody qualifies AFAIK. Just let me know and I will personally fund your defense, you'll just need to find a lawyer who takes CON at $20.

GAW, Garza, Fraser, Cantor, Paycoin, XPY, Coinstand, Mineral, Sea Pig.

vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:05:01 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 07:42:34 PM by vObh0n]6W

There was also never a "test prime" or "test coins"  that was another rumor/disinformation.  The test node was actually just the first prime node to stake.

That wasn't a rumor. That was a direct statement from either Garza or Mordica (forgotten which).

So that was a lie.

Edit: It was Mordica.
This is our address that we are using to test staking with (as there have been some problems with the staking in the past week or so).

You can see on the blockchain looking at the other addresses the staking hasn't been working as expected so this is another node used for testing latest fixes.

Thanks.

So 50 Prime Nodes.

Currently there should be 49 active nodes.

Since private keys were leaked there could be more, I don't believe anyone was able to test the keys or prove they work due to the 125K barrier?

I'm looking through the code now. If they work, it should be possible to show that the codes are right without needing to stake. You'd have to see what algo it uses and show which key matches.

Yes, it appears to be staking at around 10%. This could be a fluke due to skipping stake for periods of time though. Keep in mind that the private keys were not all 100%/year, there were others as well. Not sure if the 10/20% keys are still functional after the code change on 4/20?

As of 4/20 all keys are 100%  

New keys were not issued the rates for all previous keys was changed.

Thanks for clarifying that. Currently it would take 78 BTC worth of XPY to find out if these work. If the historical Paycoin Price Plunge continues at near the same rate it has been, this should be down to 1-3 BTC in a couple months. For that price I would try it, just for shits and giggles. Not that 100% continuously compounding interest would make you a profit when the coin is losing value so rapidly.

From the code, it looks like the 125,000 check is done on the outputs, so you'd need less than that to attempt a stake. It would depend on how much coin days you had.  The relevant lines are:

https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp

if (GetValueOut() < MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE)
                    return DoS(100, error("ConnectInputs() : credit doesn't meet requirement for primenode = %lld while you only have %lld", MINIMUM_FOR_PRIMENODE, GetValueOut()));

Note that it's comparing the output to the minimum (which is defined as 125,000 elsewhere). So if you have less than 125,000 but what you have plus what you generated in a stake is more, it will still be valid.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:06:24 PM

Whether someone is using one of the released keys is precisely what I have been trying to check this morning. There are only 8 candidates for this, and thus far the only one that is suspect is the address with ~148,000 XPY in it, #8 on the Rich List: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#!rich

P.S: Personally I see no reason why people would not use these keys, if they work that is. Any notions of honoring what any supposed investors paid for having a Hyperstaking wallet were officially tossed out the window with the seizure/theft/deceptions of such and then the changing of the rules by a handful of shady characters. I see nothing that gives the crooks who say they have exclusive right to use these hyperstaking keys this right at all.

Who ever these investors are who paid for these controllers were told that they were designed and coded by world class talent. Clearly that wasn't even remotely true. So, if they want to take it as a 'lesson learned' or a case for litigation is up to them. But, those keys have been compromised and there is no way to fix it. That is patently shoddy coding work that no one can deny.

Exactly. The Coin Coding and the Blockchain dictate the rules. The coding says that if you have a certain key and the minimum amount of coins in a wallet then it will work. People buying XPY have not signed any agreement saying that they will only allow a certain gang of crooks to use these hyperstaking keys. If the code allows it, then it is legitimate. Let the Mass Paycoin Hyperstaking commence!  Cheesy

You joke, but this was promoted as a solution for a global currency with the intention of usurping all forms of fiat. That was the promise promoted by the schemers and that was the basis for their thinking that $20 would be just a temporary floor until it sailed to $100/coin then on past the value of bitcoin itself. Instead, it's a poorly re-worked peercoin that stole the name of another failed altcoin that is currently (very possibly) being propped up by fake trade activity to keep the noobs who can't admit that they were taken pumping more fiat and BTC into their scam. (e.g. the crowdfunding doesn't even take XPY, it has to be donated in fiat or BTC!).... the fact that this whole scam is being run by grown adults and assisted by businesses like cryptsy is just getting to be really disgusting to me.

The fact that people who do care about the actual future of cryptocurrency are having to reverse engineer their shit to try to make heads or tails of it... when they claimed "transparency" is even more disgusting. Right now, for all we know, ISIS (the terrorist group ISIS) owns those other controllers and all those hundreds of thousands... millions? of dollars have been funneled into supporting their blood bath over there. And, this paycoin foundation and xpytrust don't give a flying fuck about it... think about that for a minute... Matlack got his family and friends to cash out their retirement funds to send the money to ISIS.... that is just how disgusting this who coin is getting. AND, until they prove otherwise, that is exactly what MIGHT be happening to every additional $ or BTC put into this coin.

As far as I can tell, Stuart Fraser of Cantor Fitzgerald and Homero Joshua Garza are just a front end terrorist funding organization. And, if any of the paycoin holders don't think ISIS can stand up Prime Controllers... they're mistaken. Yes, they're killing a shit ton of innocents in barbaric ways, but they also have more than enough technology and connectivity to be running these Prime Controllers. Cantor Fitzgerald, after the losses they took in 9/11, should be disgusted by what their Stuart Fraser has done and continues to do.

^_$?_Heavens' GAW prolly!\\(*photoshop needed)===>

connection was made a while ago by me Tongue

lol watching some of the comments on the hashtalk forum remind me of this fella

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:06:45 PM

SOOOOO confused... I'm all bought in on PayCON... are you telling me they (the PayCON devs) conned me and I'm in the wrong spoof coin? Will this qualify me for the Muggles Relief Fund on Friday?  I'm counting on  that to pay for my legal defense strategy against Cantor Fitzgerald and Stuart Fraser!

You've been PayConned  Grin

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:10:12 PM

You've been PayConned  Grin

Damn! This be gettin' so meta.... this is why this thread is better than any reality TV show... gawd I hope they renew it for another season... I want to see how the Cantor Fitzgerald / Stuart Fraser / ISIS terrorist story arc works out.... :-)

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:24:01 PM

A failed Pump attempt. Baagh Hahahaaha!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:30:37 PM

What's XPY trading at these days?

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 [1767] 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: