Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 [1753] 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:08:15 PM

As at this point I think this thread is more comedic than productive which definitely has me glued though i doubt were gaining anything from it.

Some folks I think were looking for real answers.

I don't mind feeding the trolls however they get hungry too.

This thread has been comedy gold for quite a while in the same manner that Comedy Central shows The Daily Show and The Colbert Report display.

They make you laugh your ass off while giving you news about a topic.  This topic is everything Homero and has been providing laughs since November 14, 2014.

You can think that this is just "trolling" but we don't give a shit.  We're proud to be called trolls.

Who said I don't like trolls? They are people too....er, or trolls too...

Companies like yours ALWAYS get what is coming to them in the end.  You are demonstrating the same type of arrogance that Garza had towards this forum and we have exposed every single little facet of his fraudulent and scammy life,   do you want to be next?   I wonder how big your wifes tits are?  Will they be in the email dump?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thundertoe
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:10:23 PM

Honestly the big issue here is that Cryptsy is supporting XPY more than any other exchange by owning a PC. Obviously XPY was a scam from the start, but I do not blame you guys for profiting from it like GAW did. Suckers get taken in some way or another...that is just how it works. Cryptsy should at a minimum ditch the PC and carry on. We all know that you will not de-list a coin that makes you profit (regardless of it being a scam or not).

BitJohn - You do handle being trolled very well  Cool

As of the moment its either going to be daily payouts to active users every 24 hours like our rebate program, or we will destroy it. The destroy option is in discussion as to if it can be done without just giving it back.

Told you I like a good trolling lol.

The problem is you guys owning it regardless if you burn coins or hand them out. What other coin gives Cryptsy free coins to just hand out? Obviously if you guys keep the PC you are tied to XPY more than you should be. Just publicly hand it back to who ever gave you it...problem solved. The coin will just keep dropping in value anyways so why bother owning that PC?

+1 this..  doing anything with xpy is granting it an exclusive deal no other coin has, putting you in bed with scum.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:11:30 PM

2. What does your exchange owning 1, 2, or even 3 'Prime Controllers' have to do with keeping this coin's network 'secure'?
Obviously we have an interest in ensuring the network is stable to avoid "issues".

I don't understand this answer. I still don't understand why an exchange owning a hyperstaking wallet makes the coin any more secure than the exchange owning a normally staking wallet.

Because Cryptsy Hyperflex Potato Homero's Ballsack, Silly.   Roll Eyes  

Bitjohn is obviously a fucking liar, and a piss poor one at that. He is just spouting pure fucking idiocy. Still repeating that they are split between gifting the XPY shit out of their PC back to Homero, or destroying their customer's coins that they filled it with. Ya, because that makes sense.  Roll Eyes Total and absolute fucking bullshit. This shilling by Cryptsy is a page directly from Homero's scam book. Maybe Homero is threatening to implode the whole Paycoin scam and take Cryptsy down with him (According to the Emails they swapped shares of GAW/Cryptsy), so these fucking Cryptsy Cockroaches are scurrying around doing his bidding to try to keep the Paycoin scam afloat for one more day.

When do I get the PC that was voted to be given to me, by the way?

Oh, and the REAL Poll is not closed, BitJohn. The voting is still open. From the vote thread:

I personally think that the entire concept of an exchange being involved this deeply with an obvious scam is an afront to the entire Crypto Community. Having a "vote" to decide whether they are going to openly and actively take part in the massive fraud scheme known as Paycoin is a fucking insult to anyone with more than one braincell and an ounce of integrity.

The best way to cast a vote against this ridiculous conflict of interest , that may very well also be criminal, would be to remove ALL coins from Cryptsy. Fuck em. There is no shortage of shitcoin exchanges.

Here is where to cast your vote:Click HERE to vote

To show support for decency in the Crypto World, pull ALL coins from Cryptsy.

If you like the people in charge of your coins and your personal financial information to be directly involved in the largest Shitcoin Scam ever (Paycoin XPY), then keep your coins there.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:15:01 PM

Paul im pretty sure hes playing Garza-word games and "Destroy the PC and the coins" actually means destroying the staked coins only and not the coins that fill it. since those are not theirs to begin with
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:18:02 PM

1. Why do you think it is the job of your exchange to keep this coin's network 'secure', as opposed to any other coin?
If you really think about it exchanges already do this on every other PoS coin in many cases well more than 51%. This is true for Cryptsy on numerous coins, BTC-e and Bittrex probably one or two others do the same. Did I mention we all talk? If you read my post history you will find numerous statements on that topic.

That's not answering the actual question though, which was why you think it is the job of your exchange to keep this coin's network 'secure', as opposed to the coin network expected to simply be secure by default. If a coin's network cannot be secure through its own operation then you should not be offering it for trade.

2. What does your exchange owning 1, 2, or even 3 'Prime Controllers' have to do with keeping this coin's network 'secure'?
Obviously we have an interest in ensuring the network is stable to avoid "issues".

Again, that's not the question I asked. I wanted to know how your exchange holding a 'Prime Controller', as opposed to a regular wallet, contributes to keeping the XPY network secure. There may be a legitimate technical reason for the existence of the coin-pooping controllers other than to poop coins, if there is, by all means enlighten us.

3. Why is it worth more to your fully-licensed and legitimate exchange to associate itself with this altcoin even more at this time, thereby lending it a degree of credibility it does not warrant and risking your entire operation and client funds being seized by an alphabet agency deciding that you're worth investigating further due to your unusual decision to associate with Garza back in October and since?

We don't back Garza never have. The selection of XPY is no different than the zillion other coins selection.

And finally, again, this isn't what I said. Even Adam Matlack stated that your exchange holding a 'Prime Controller' lends XPY credibility. He actually said that on record. So why would you choose to risk your public image in order to lend this fraudulent coin project crediblity which could lead to people mistakenly believing your involvement in XPY makes it a worthy investment?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:23:27 PM

But I'm sure it'll all be worth it for you, and your XPY holdings will be worth the stated $20 floor any day now...
I own mostly Bitcoin but hey that is me. I have never traded, or owned XPY.

BitJohn,

I appreciate your attempting to answer questions here.  So here are the questions that matter most IMHO from an ethics perspective:

As of today, how many XPY does Cryptsy or Project Investors LLC, or any of its or their respective officers, directors or shareholders/members hold (excluding only coins held for unaffiliated customers of Cryptsy)?  How were those XPY acquired, when and (if not acquired on an open exchanged) from whom?

What entity gave/sold the PC to Cryptsy?  Are there any "strings" (terms, conditions, contract, expectations, or requirements) relating to the "gift"? 

Does Cryptsy, Project Investors LLC, or any of its or their respective officers, directors, or shareholders have any existing business or personal relationship with H.J. Garza, GAW, Stuart Fraser, or Cantor Fitzgerald?

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:26:21 PM

1. Why do you think it is the job of your exchange to keep this coin's network 'secure', as opposed to any other coin?
If you really think about it exchanges already do this on every other PoS coin in many cases well more than 51%. This is true for Cryptsy on numerous coins, BTC-e and Bittrex probably one or two others do the same. Did I mention we all talk? If you read my post history you will find numerous statements on that topic.

That's not answering the actual question though, which was why you think it is the job of your exchange to keep this coin's network 'secure', as opposed to the coin network expected to simply be secure by default. If a coin's network cannot be secure through its own operation then you should not be offering it for trade.

Again, that's not the question I asked. I wanted to know how your exchange holding a 'Prime Controller', as opposed to a regular wallet, contributes to keeping the XPY network secure. There may be a legitimate technical reason for the existence of the coin-pooping controllers other than to poop coins, if there is, by all means enlighten us.

3. Why is it worth more to your fully-licensed and legitimate exchange to associate itself with this altcoin even more at this time, thereby lending it a degree of credibility it does not warrant and risking your entire operation and client funds being seized by an alphabet agency deciding that you're worth investigating further due to your unusual decision to associate with Garza back in October and since?

We don't back Garza never have. The selection of XPY is no different than the zillion other coins selection.

And finally, again, this isn't what I said. Even Adam Matlack stated that your exchange holding a 'Prime Controller' lends XPY credibility. He actually said that on record. So why would you choose to risk your public image in order to lend this fraudulent coin project crediblity which could lead to people mistakenly believing your involvement in XPY makes it a worthy investment?

+1
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:26:27 PM

These are the reasons the crypto community as a whole fears paycoin. Yes, you hear that right, fears.  According to a hashtard, Oh NoToy, you beautiful fucking idiot.  And they wonder why they all get scammed, cause they are too fucking stupid to realize it.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/37174/cryptsy-s-saga-banksy-s-view-on-the-subject/15

Right. Team XPY completely unrelated to Josh Garza, shilling on his own personal forum (some members of Team XPY still moderating there I think), perpetuating the same "us against the world" mentality. I wonder why there is so much animosity towards Paycoin. Such a cuddly lovable coin.

On the other hand, maybe that's for the best. The more they spout nonsense like that, the less chance there is for new suckers to get tangled in this. Darwin : Paycoin - 1:0.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:27:13 PM

At this point I feel I have put my best effort forward on the Prime Controller issue, hopefully I answered some questions for you.

We will announce the decision in this thread when it is made.

I appreciate the candid conversation and look forward to the next one. Thanks for your time.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:28:30 PM

It is unlikely we will delist it as we don't delist any coins that function for the most part. The free market will more than likely decide that fate.

But you sure did list that PoS (in this regards, it's meant to be piece of shit, btw) really quickly, didn't you?  XPY/BTC & XPY/USD without a vote...

Dec 18 2014 - XPY/BTC

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/545758864730099712

Dec 22 2014 - XPY/USD

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/547040172685410304

XPY's first block was on 12/12/14.

In other words, EVERY OTHER COIN has to go through a waiting process with a vote to include both BTC and Cryptsy "points" used to bribe Cryptsy to list their coin.

BitJohn:  Did Homero pay a fee to list XPY with both BTC and USD markets so quickly after the genesis block?

This space not for rent...
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:29:01 PM

It still blows my mind that a partner in one of the most prestigious firms on Wall Street was conned into bankrolling this whole thing.

Scams can hit anyone, even the most financially sophisticated.
cnut

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:30:29 PM

At this point I feel I have put my best effort forward on the Prime Controller issue, hopefully I answered some questions for you.

I appreciate the candid conversation and look forward to the next one. Thanks for your time.

lol why are you backing out without replying to the questions asked above?  Lips sealed
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:32:17 PM

At this point I feel I have put my best effort forward on the Prime Controller issue . . .

You didn't, though. The core issue of why you have it is still unanswered. "Security" has been stated as a reason, but there has been no clear description of how making your wallet hyperstaking helps the security of the coin.

Your answer made no sense. "Obviously we have an interest in ensuring the network is stable to avoid "issues"." So you have a PC to give yourself an interest in the network, but you only acquired a PC because of your interest. So you already had the interest; why did you need a PC?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:42:31 PM

Please do, BitchJohn. Go suck on Homero's ballsack for a while and report back with "your decision".

Regardless of whether a trader feels motivated to "do the right thing" and pull their coins from Cryptsy, at this point leaving them there is plain stupid. Whenever there is a sign of something wrong with an exchange it is usually followed by a sudden closure (read :HAxxorD!). SOMETHING is definitely wrong with this whole situation, and the Prime Cuntroller gift to Cryptsy is a sign of pure desperation. Cryptsy has obviously been deeply involved in the Paycoin scam right from the beginning and when it goes down Cryptsy probably will too. Anybody with a lick of common sense needs to get their coins out of Cryptsy immediately.

From the Cryptsy Vote thread:

I personally think that the entire concept of an exchange being involved this deeply with an obvious scam is an affront to the entire Crypto Community. Having a "vote" to decide whether they are going to openly and actively take part in the massive fraud scheme known as Paycoin is a fucking insult to anyone with more than one braincell and an ounce of integrity.

The best way to cast a vote against this ridiculous conflict of interest , that may very well also be criminal, would be to remove ALL coins from Cryptsy. Fuck em. There is no shortage of shitcoin exchanges.

Here is where to cast your vote:Click HERE to vote

To show support for decency in the Crypto World, pull ALL coins from Cryptsy.

If you like the people in charge of your coins and your personal financial information to be directly involved in the largest Shitcoin Scam ever (Paycoin XPY), then keep your coins there. Also keep in mind that something is definitely wrong with Cryptsy, and if you decide to keep your coins there it is quite possible you will end up losing them, and when it happens you will be getting exactly what you deserve.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:49:35 PM

These are the reasons the crypto community as a whole fears paycoin. Yes, you hear that right, fears.  According to a hashtard, Oh NoToy, you beautiful fucking idiot.  And they wonder why they all get scammed, cause they are too fucking stupid to realize it.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/37174/cryptsy-s-saga-banksy-s-view-on-the-subject/15

https://archive.is/Brv6L

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:50:10 PM

It is unlikely we will delist it as we don't delist any coins that function for the most part. The free market will more than likely decide that fate.

But you sure did list that PoS (in this regards, it's meant to be piece of shit, btw) really quickly, didn't you?  XPY/BTC & XPY/USD without a vote...

Dec 18 2014 - XPY/BTC

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/545758864730099712

Dec 22 2014 - XPY/USD

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/547040172685410304

XPY's first block was on 12/12/14.

In other words, EVERY OTHER COIN has to go through a waiting process with a vote to include both BTC and Cryptsy "points" used to bribe Cryptsy to list their coin.

BitJohn:  Did Homero pay a fee to list XPY with both BTC and USD markets so quickly after the genesis block?

I think BitJohn mentioned that the USD market was added because of the expected volume and likely the initial BTC market was created for the same reason too. They saw Coin-Swap doing 1000 BTC daily and wanted a piece of that action. XPY did have a much higher trading volume than most other shitcoins.

There was also an e-mail where Josh expressed his displeasure with exchanges adding the coin without his approval. So I doubt he paid them to do it.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:58:08 PM

It still blows my mind that a partner in one of the most prestigious firms on Wall Street was conned into bankrolling this whole thing.

Scams can hit anyone, even the most financially sophisticated.

Are you talking about Stu, the guy who thought Josh could buy Western Union? Grin

He can't keep track of his credit cards and bank accounts, he's about as financially sophisticated as BITCOIN-BAR.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:59:51 PM

It's a shame that cryptsy behaves so irresponsibly and is biased.
Cryptsy is putting an effort to help salvage the coin under the premise that this will help the community. Moreover, Cryptsy is now XPY investor and is even helping develop XPY ecosystem (e.g. CTO has created a website that tracks PCs). However, the biggest XPY holder is still the scammer (he controls 15PCs and that #1 wallet), thereby by helping XPY Cryptsy is helping the sammer.

No, Phillip the Snake Vadala took the remainder of Josh's toys and is hiding from the public.  

Of course Ganza is a self proclaimed expert at "oversubscription" which he claims to have "learned" in the broadband industry.   So he could have sold another 150 PC's to this group:

What will be comedy gold is when it is revealed that the anonymous owner of the 15 or so PCs is an Arab with ties to terrorism and money laundering and then this sad-sack group of XPY holders, promoters, and exchanges get rounded up for supporting money laundering and funding terrorists.

XPY is still substantially Garzacoin. He still controls a lot of coins. Do you have any idea how many coins are controlled by Garza?

Less than 1 million.  Likely less than 100K.

You see when you give a greedy fuck like Mr scam muggle an account with a limit, not like uncle stu's bank account, he tends to spend it all or overdraft it.  Since he doesn't 350% stakers anymore and doesn't have any control of prime nodes anymore he's now desperately hanging on the notion that he is in control.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:00:21 PM

obvious troll is obvious

now back to the main story

can we get a repost of the "list of lies" ? thanks

This needs tagging with the little SEO story that was made. Add the two together and I believe you would never fail to see this horror story at the top of the listings.

And yes, I agree with the alleged Fraud accusations over the 9/11 Hashlets. I would have thought that Cantor would seek to get to the bottom of  this fast and make some kind of statement distancing themselves from this. It's not the biggest bug on their windscreen but embarrassing nonetheless.

Toads like Ganza should not be allowed to profiteer from the events of that day or the pain of those still suffering as a result of them. Despicable behaviour.

LIES

https://puu.sh/hocRt/d8647f406f.png

Hashlet Release Lies, Bait and Switch
https://archive.is/rkEak
https://hashtalk.org/topic/1963/hashlet-mining-has-finally-evolved
"GAW Miners has sold more ASIC miners than any other provider in the world."
"maintenance fees that actually decline over time."
"there will never be a time a Hashlet cost more to run then you make, and they will always make money."
"Later tonight we will release global chat, leaderboards, and the ability to use your zencoins for maintenance! Smiley"

LIE: "We will only sell 500 RememberHashlets, at the current ZenHashet prices, this will put them just over $10,000 in total sales income"
Image: http://puu.sh/hghsZ/f931b3c236.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5725/500-rememberhashlets Archive: https://archive.today/PSBV2
LIE "GAW will donate 100% of the sales money to the 911 memorial fund."
Image: http://puu.sh/hghsZ/f931b3c236.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5725/500-rememberhashlets Archive: https://archive.today/PSBV2
LIE: "GAW will in no way be profiting from any sales related to the cause."
LIE: GAW will not premine PayCoin "No premine, we'll mine for our coins just like everyone else”
Image: https://i.imgur.com/mIHqTP1.png Link: https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/532173907718332417  Archive: https://archive.is/li9oN
LIE: "Primes will mine at 40GH when you switch them to SHA” EDIT: "Primes will be able to mine SHA next week."
Image: https://i.imgur.com/TBKUIUU.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/3906/prime-sha-hashlets/3 Archive: https://archive.is/rHC0p

Valutbreakers - lie
Prime Hashlets will be the only ones mining XPY PoW phase - lie
HashBase - lie
AmpStore is coming soon - lie
Hybrid-thermal-rubber-rabbit-flux-chain BTC2 capabilities - lie
Orion nodes with higher payouts - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase Amazon, WallMart and co - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
Paybase thousands of merchants on board - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie
World leading coin development team hired - lie
CAF (Coin Adoption Fund) - lie
$100 Million Fiat reserve - lie
We're moving the market - lie
GAW "bought" BTC.com for $1 Million dollar - lie
GAW bought ZenCloud for $8 Million dollar - lie
We'll destroy all the test coins once we've finished debugging - lie
premier accounts on paybase will go out in a week - lie
hundreds of coinstand invites are going out in the next few hours - lie
Honor program will buy back coins at 20$ - lie
Prime Hashlets will no longer be sold after a certain date - lie
Paybase is here to stay - lie
Thousands of coinstand invites are going out this week - lie
GAW is not dumping any XPY on exchanges - lie
Remember Legendarys limited to 500 - LIE
Vegas Legendarys only given to those attending Vegas - LIE
Vegas Legendarys will be the rarest of Legendarys - LIE
Holloween legendarys will be able to combine into something special - LIE
Staker Legendarys will only be limited to 100 - LIE
all Legendarys converted to Stakers will keep their Legendary status - LIE
all legendarys converted to Stakers will get extra abilities - LIE
Coinstand is a large merchant that will value paycoin at $20 - LIE

hundreds of coinstand invites are going out in the next few hours - LIE
Thousands of coinstand invites are going out this week - LIE
Coinstand is a large merchant that will value paycoin at $20 - LIE

That guy is a Scam Muggle. A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza. Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location. In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.

1) Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman Cantor Fitzgerald. 2) cantor fitzgerald, cantor capital markets, cantor investment banking, cantor investment management, cantor global financial services: Cantor Fitzgerald is one of the premier capital markets investment banks. Cantor specializes in global financial services with many locations across the U.S and around the world. 3) GAWCEO, MrCEO, josg21, Homero Garza, Josh Garza, Homero Josh Garza, Homero Joshua Garza, H. Josh Garza, H. Joshua Garza, Fraud, Scam, Rippoff 4) Dave McLain, David McLain, Dave H McLain, David H McLain, David H. McLain serves as COO and General Counsel of Hat Trick Consultants, LLC as well as a principal in DHM Legal Services, LLC., Assistant General Manager of the Fort Worth Brahmas, 

Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:06:07 PM

It's a shame that cryptsy behaves so irresponsibly and is biased.
Cryptsy is putting an effort to help salvage the coin under the premise that this will help the community. Moreover, Cryptsy is now XPY investor and is even helping develop XPY ecosystem (e.g. CTO has created a website that tracks PCs). However, the biggest XPY holder is still the scammer (he controls 15PCs and that #1 wallet), thereby by helping XPY Cryptsy is helping the sammer.

No, Phillip the Snake Vadala took the remainder of Josh's toys and is hiding from the public.  

Of course Ganza is a self proclaimed expert at "oversubscription" which he claims to have "learned" in the broadband industry.   So he could have sold another 150 PC's to this group:

What will be comedy gold is when it is revealed that the anonymous owner of the 15 or so PCs is an Arab with ties to terrorism and money laundering and then this sad-sack group of XPY holders, promoters, and exchanges get rounded up for supporting money laundering and funding terrorists.

XPY is still substantially Garzacoin. He still controls a lot of coins. Do you have any idea how many coins are controlled by Garza?

Less than 1 million.  Likely less than 100K.

You see when you give a greedy fuck like Mr scam muggle an account with a limit, not like uncle stu's bank account, he tends to spend it all or overdraft it.  Since he doesn't 350% stakers anymore and doesn't have any control of prime nodes anymore he's now desperately hanging on the notion that he is in control.
That's interesting. Is there a way to check (verify) that Garza indeed controls less than 100K coins? If true, that would be great. However, it seems strange that Mr Scam-Muggle Fetus-Puncher is still active on HT if he stands to gain almost nothing from future XPY sales.
Pages: « 1 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 [1753] 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: