Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:38:00 AM

Ponzerella - 0
Shark - 1

LOVE IT!!!!! In other news some idiot bought my 115 paycoin for 2.18 BTC... I am now officially ahead from the GAW ponzi and no longer on neutral grounds.

I'll prefix this with i do feel remorse that some moron lost 2.18 BTC in this whole fiasco but on the flip side i guess its all a gamble. I'm out the nightmare is over. FUCK YOU josh.... I don't know how i ever believed GAW to begin with... i'm going to go with newbie naivety.  
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:39:46 AM

It's a miracle people have this chance to exit. Hodl at your own peril. No remorse after tonight for victims.

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:44:45 AM

You still haven't explained why they need to buy any coin from an exchange to prop up a floor that simply doesn't exist until paybase is opened.  They are just wasting money to buy coins they don't need.

I give up. This has been explained to you numerous times, I'm not quite sure why you're still so adamantly denying simple math. $5 < $20.

I think I get what puwha is saying (can't believe I see his point, but its worth thinking through).  Let me try without all the smoke and mirrors.

Take the 500,000 mined PoW coins.  Lets assume for the sake of argument that GAW mined zero of them, which is worst case for GAW.

Who are the buyers?  (for this purpose, a miner who retains a coin is economically the same as a buyer)

(1) Speculators who think the price will go up.  This group probably divides into (a) short term (betting on GAW trying to establish a floor price), and (b) long term (betting on long term rise in price of Paycoin irregardless of the floor).

(2) Stakers/Commercials who need coins to stake. These are probably not the Orion Controller folks who most certainly would have bought coins in the $2 ICO round, but rather are folks who want to stake their wallets with GAW and/or their downloaded wallets for the 5% yield.

If GAW does in fact establish the "floor", then most of 1(a) will dump, folks in 1(b) will dump a percentage of their holdings to lock in profits but will retain a position for the long term, and folks in 2 won't care.  Let's say dump percentages in that case are 1(a) - 90%, 1(b) - 50%, and 2 - 5%

If you assume a 50/50 distribution between speculators and commercials, and an equal distribution also between short and long term speculators, I think what puwha is saying is that GAW doesn't need to buy ALL the 500,000 wild XPY; they only need to buy 90 % of the coins held by 1(a) group, 50% of the 1(b) coins, and 5% of the coins held by group 2. So the likely cost is much less even at a flat $20/coin than the assumed $3,000,000 max.

Moreover, if GAW tries to buy all 500,000 wild caught coins for $6 in market now, a massive buy like that would quickly escalate the price well above $6.  That would mean that the long term speculators 1(b) and commercials 2 would pay more for their coins... so GAW would be hurting is loyal base by doing so.

Whether puwha is right depends heavily on your assumptions about how many coins are going into holders in each group, and what those holders are expecting in terms of exit price tiers.

And you actually believe that this is what has been running through puwha's mind and he just opted to never verbalize any of it? You seriously can not. His point about GAW not having to buy any paycoins was based solely on him not comprehending basic math and he proved that many times over. It is that simple.

No... just too lazy to do the math.  Thanks eightcylinders.

I step away to eat dinner with the family for a few hours, and now have to go absorb what the hell is happening tonight.

T0urist

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:45:25 AM

GAWCEO:
I am sad for our customers. But I think many were not believers trying to make a quick buck

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24325/and-so-mining-is-gone/15

He even talks like a cult leader lol.

There's gotta be someone behind him, Homero has the brains of a potato. I wonder if Stuart is the master scammer.

You think Homero is smart enough to be a puppet?
T0urist

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:46:32 AM

Sold all xpy and 31 shinny BTC is in my hands right now Smiley That was amazing, my body still shaking

Well done zero... like me i hope you've learnt your lesson..... question everything and invest small. I'm glad i survived this fuckin fiery train wreck
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:50:55 AM

In the meantime, no one is willing to bet that paycoin will crash. As long as you guys aren't willing to back your claims with cold hard cash, (I mean cold hard bits), I don't trust your analysis.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9885002#msg9885002
https://www.betmoose.com/bet/paycoin-to-be-worth-at-least-_01-btc-in-2015-1049

If someone thinks paycoins are going down, I'm willing to buy paycoin futures from anyone; if paycoin crashes, you can get them for almost nothing and make whatever I pay you. Or just bet against me on betmoose.

Nobody gives a shit noob.

Cashed out, later homies.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:52:38 AM

You still haven't explained why they need to buy any coin from an exchange to prop up a floor that simply doesn't exist until paybase is opened.  They are just wasting money to buy coins they don't need.

I give up. This has been explained to you numerous times, I'm not quite sure why you're still so adamantly denying simple math. $5 < $20.

I think I get what puwha is saying (can't believe I see his point, but its worth thinking through).  Let me try without all the smoke and mirrors.

Take the 500,000 mined PoW coins.  Lets assume for the sake of argument that GAW mined zero of them, which is worst case for GAW.

Who are the buyers?  (for this purpose, a miner who retains a coin is economically the same as a buyer)

(1) Speculators who think the price will go up.  This group probably divides into (a) short term (betting on GAW trying to establish a floor price), and (b) long term (betting on long term rise in price of Paycoin irregardless of the floor).

(2) Stakers/Commercials who need coins to stake. These are probably not the Orion Controller folks who most certainly would have bought coins in the $2 ICO round, but rather are folks who want to stake their wallets with GAW and/or their downloaded wallets for the 5% yield.

If GAW does in fact establish the "floor", then most of 1(a) will dump, folks in 1(b) will dump a percentage of their holdings to lock in profits but will retain a position for the long term, and folks in 2 won't care.  Let's say dump percentages in that case are 1(a) - 90%, 1(b) - 50%, and 2 - 5%

If you assume a 50/50 distribution between speculators and commercials, and an equal distribution also between short and long term speculators, I think what puwha is saying is that GAW doesn't need to buy ALL the 500,000 wild XPY; they only need to buy 90 % of the coins held by 1(a) group, 50% of the 1(b) coins, and 5% of the coins held by group 2. So the likely cost is much less even at a flat $20/coin than the assumed $3,000,000 max.

Moreover, if GAW tries to buy all 500,000 wild caught coins for $6 in market now, a massive buy like that would quickly escalate the price well above $6.  That would mean that the long term speculators 1(b) and commercials 2 would pay more for their coins... so GAW would be hurting is loyal base by doing so.

Whether puwha is right depends heavily on your assumptions about how many coins are going into holders in each group, and what those holders are expecting in terms of exit price tiers.

And you actually believe that this is what has been running through puwha's mind and he just opted to never verbalize any of it? You seriously can not. His point about GAW not having to buy any paycoins was based solely on him not comprehending basic math and he proved that many times over. It is that simple.

No... just too lazy to do the math.  Thanks eightcylinders.

I step away to eat dinner with the family for a few hours, and now have to go absorb what the hell is happening tonight.

That is actually far more pathetic. The "math" you were too lazy to do required no more than knowing how to multiply or divide 2 whole numbers. The "math" could not possibly have been much simpler. None of what eightcylider said was on your mind. You are far too dim to have thought of any of it. As I said, you only disagreed because you do not understand basic math and I mean real basic math.
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:56:43 AM

It's a miracle people have this chance to exit. Hodl at your own peril. No remorse after tonight for victims.
im free homie WERE FREE 100% ROI IN BTC  STILL HAVE 200HASHSTAKERS BUT THATS ABOVE ROI WERE FUCKING FREE!!!!!!!

Trolls said:
No paycoin
No pools
No Roi

What happened:
Paycoin Rise
Pools appeared
ROI was made times and times over.

ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:58:44 AM

In the meantime, no one is willing to bet that paycoin will crash. As long as you guys aren't willing to back your claims with cold hard cash, (I mean cold hard bits), I don't trust your analysis.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9885002#msg9885002
https://www.betmoose.com/bet/paycoin-to-be-worth-at-least-_01-btc-in-2015-1049

If someone thinks paycoins are going down, I'm willing to buy paycoin futures from anyone; if paycoin crashes, you can get them for almost nothing and make whatever I pay you. Or just bet against me on betmoose.

Nobody gives a shit noob.

Cashed out, later homies.

So that's what passes for a detailed analysis these days ...
sandog

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:02:18 AM

GAW still not shutdown by some government securities or other regulatory investigator

Paycoin market still bouncing back after many efforts to dump it to oblivion.

Sure - if the Paycoin investors and GAW customers are all idiots then perhaps there is enough collective idiots for them to become successful and thats the story of a lot of businesses actually.

Meanwhite - a lot of fake stuff, fake TOS, lame and failed predictions and total bunk is amassing over here.

I was payed out in XPY converted from Hashpoints today - i can sell it right now and i have ROI'd but i'll hold it - perhaps like and idiot, perhaps that idiocy will pay off. I have already bought on the market and transfered in and out of Zenclouds XPY wallet ... very fast to confirm. I read people saying "slow assed coin" - what are you smokin?

I haven't even seen any kind of statement from any whistle blower - the most feeling of flimflam i get is from a few of the main people on this forum. Just getting their jollies because they lost confidence. I don't need to have confidence in everything to see enough evidence that it works - just like i don't need to have confidence in Coin swap market to test it, use it and get out with the btc or xpy.

So make some more predictions and lets see - when. I don't see anyone saying 1 satoshi for XPY any more - lol.
T0urist

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:11:05 AM

im free homie WERE FREE 100% ROI IN BTC  STILL HAVE 200HASHSTAKERS BUT THATS ABOVE ROI WERE FUCKING FREE!!!!!!!

Trolls said:
No paycoin
No pools
No Roi

What happened:
Paycoin Rise
Pools appeared

Except for those who did ROI many will fall and not. You didn't ROI on something that was a sure investment. Like i, you offloaded shit to others that will take the loss.
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:13:24 AM

Trolls said:
No paycoin
No pools
No Roi

What happened:
Paycoin Rise
Pools appeared

Except for those who did ROI many will fall and not. You didn't ROI on something that was a sure investment. Like i, you offloaded shit to others that will take the loss.

WHATT?Huh??
Explain...
sandog

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:15:05 AM

Trolls said:
No paycoin
No pools
No Roi

What happened:
Paycoin Rise
Pools appeared

Man - i can ROI just from XPY and i still own all my hashlets - soon to be changed to their new system. So you assume and you fail again to come close to any truth.
T0urist

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:22:25 AM

Trolls said:
No paycoin
No pools
No Roi

What happened:
Paycoin Rise
Pools appeared

Man - i can ROI just from XPY and i still own all my hashlets - soon to be changed to their new system. So you assume and you fail again to come close to any truth.
Then you fail to grasp logic. The zen pool doesn't payout anything more than 1 satoshi anymore. If i sold my primes at a profit someone overpaid... for them to now return their $51 per 1mh is very hard. They aren't generating paycoin as thats over and the dump is on.

Its you who fails to come close to any truth. Rent my rig and become rich mining paycoin... then in the new year come back here and apologize to everyone else for not seeing the light when we tried to help.
T0urist

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:24:06 AM

Bahh forget them.. they are happy being trolls...

Their brains are like beans so any altcoin that rises they start on bashing and trolling. They like the monopoly of bitcoin so they are afraid of paycoin and his regulations...

They are sad persons and that reflects on this thread.

Yep we must be.. because homero is so smart in all this scheme... in fact so smart he didn't do all the pre-requisite checking and only now is doing KYC.  Rent my rig... and see you as well in the new year when prices are low. You can apologize then Smiley we'll welcome you with open arms... hey we were all scammed at some point.
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:25:52 AM

Trolls said:
No paycoin
No pools
No Roi

What happened:
Paycoin Rise
Pools appeared

Then you fail to grasp logic. The zen pool doesn't payout anything more than 1 satoshi anymore. If i sold my primes at a profit someone overpaid... for them to now return their $51 per 1mh is very hard. They aren't generating paycoin as thats over and the dump is on.

Its you who fails to come close to any truth. Rent my rig and become rich mining paycoin... then in the new year come back here and apologize to everyone else for not seeing the light when we tried to help.

They just need to upgrade to prime hashtaker and they get lots of roi in 6 month. or can sell them on the open market for more than that.
Open market exists.
Is being used.
Nothing is lost.
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:28:19 AM

Their brains are like beans so any altcoin that rises they start on bashing and trolling. They like the monopoly of bitcoin so they are afraid of paycoin and his regulations...

Yep we must be.. because homero is so smart in all this scheme... in fact so smart he didn't do all the pre-requisite checking and only now is doing KYC.  Rent my rig... and see you as well in the new year when prices are low. You can apologize then Smiley we'll welcome you with open arms... hey we were all scammed at some point.
LOL you guys on know saying that he is this, that, paycoin is this and that? LOL

Again, i will never apologise to trolls like you Cheesy
If i ever will have anything bad with gaw i will deal in my own way. I won't be here, thats for sure.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:29:18 AM

Fixed your bet for you: https://www.betmoose.com/bet/paycoin-will-be-20-on-coinmarketcap-1_1_15-1050

T0urist

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:35:53 AM

LOL you guys on know saying that he is this, that, paycoin is this and that? LOL

Again, i will never apologise to trolls like you Cheesy
If i ever will have anything bad with gaw i will deal in my own way. I won't be here, thats for sure.

So let me get this straight.... if gaw becomes a known scam and you are proved wrong you'll deal with it in your own way and not come here to apologize. Thats like a rape victim pretending it never happened and telling nobody. Ok not what i'd do but your life.
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:36:18 AM

So it begins....again.

Why complain about 10 dollar value shit coins. Be grateful with the return.

Then.. Are you serious look at the bank rates, you couldn't achive -4% p.a. if you tried. Be grateful,GAW coin is paying you .25% return. Did you really think in these market conditions USD20 per coin was realistic. What is wrong with you none on here guaranteed that. Stop spreading FUD and you are a troll if you truly believed in these market conditions you would get 20 dollars a coin.

I think I am going to coin a new term for what Josh does in the forums - CAO (pronounced COW)

C-onfunding
A-mbiguity
O-bfuscation

** thanks to Google for the definitions

Confunding
cause surprise or confusion in (someone), especially by acting against their expectations.
"the inflation figure confounded economic analysts"
synonyms:   amaze, astonish, dumbfound, stagger, surprise, startle, stun, throw, shake, discompose, bewilder, bedazzle, baffle, mystify, bemuse, perplex, puzzle, confuse; More
prove (a theory, expectation, or prediction) wrong.
"the rise in prices confounded expectations"
synonyms:   contradict, counter, invalidate, negate, go against, quash, explode, demolish, shoot down, destroy, disprove; informalpoke holes in
"he has always confounded expectations"
defeat (a plan, aim, or hope).
"we will confound these tactics by the pressure groups"
archaic
overthrow (an enemy).
mix up (something) with something else so that the individual elements become difficult to distinguish.
"'nuke' is now a cooking technique, as microwave radiation is confounded with nuclear radiation"

Ambiguity
uncertainty or inexactness of meaning in language.
"we can detect no ambiguity in this section of the Act"
synonyms:   vagueness, obscurity, abstruseness, doubtfulness, uncertainty; More
a lack of decisiveness or commitment resulting from a failure to make a choice between alternatives.
"the film is fraught with moral ambiguity"

Obfuscation
render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
"the spelling changes will deform some familiar words and obfuscate their etymological origins"
synonyms:   obscure, confuse, make unclear, blur, muddle, complicate, overcomplicate, muddy, cloud, befog
"mere rationalizations to obfuscate rather than clarify the real issue"
antonyms:   clarify
bewilder (someone).
"it is more likely to obfuscate people than enlighten them"
synonyms:   bewilder, mystify, puzzle, perplex, confuse, baffle, confound, bemuse, befuddle, nonplus; informalflummox
"her work became more and more obfuscated by mathematics and jargon"
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: