Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:08:26 PM

Egifter will allow you to buy overstock gift cards with BTC. So he convinced them to take paycoin. Big deal
Lol, oh wow. So basically he just words thing so no matter what he does he'll always be right in a sense? So the "use Paycoin for $20 on Paybase" will most likely mean you can buy their shitty merchandise using Paycoin at $20 but anything else is the actual exchange conversion. I'm going to go ahead and call that one right here, right now. Good job Garza, you conned everybody with your shitty plans.

egifter uses Gocoin payment processor> Giftcard >spend

Where is the revolution in this. We do it with BTC already.

I thought they were doing straight to store purchases that was the revolutionary part.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:10:13 PM

Egifter will allow you to buy overstock gift cards with BTC. So he convinced them to take paycoin. Big deal
Lol, oh wow. So basically he just words thing so no matter what he does he'll always be right in a sense? So the "use Paycoin for $20 on Paybase" will most likely mean you can buy their shitty merchandise using Paycoin at $20 but anything else is the actual exchange conversion. I'm going to go ahead and call that one right here, right now. Good job Garza, you conned everybody with your shitty plans.

Gocoin payment processor>egifter> Giftcard >spend

Because Josh said it was revolutionary and his GAWdicsts lathered him with praise. They eat up any BS he spews out and this makes him want to spew more bullshit for the accolades and people worshipping him like a god.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:13:36 PM

egifter uses Gocoin payment processor> Giftcard >spend

I thought they were doing straight to store purchases that was the revolutionary part.

This is for Joe the plumber. Obviously not for us BTC bagholders.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:14:15 PM

So is the switch from PoW to PoS today right?
Many alt coins that took the same path had major problems when the switch happened, including multiple hard forks.

Based on GAW's track record of being unable to properly handle any change that is more complex than a minor website tweak we can expect some chaos to ensue when the switch is supposed to happen.

Does anyone know at what blockheight the PoS switch is supposed to happen at?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/

As far as I know - not a specific block, but noon EST (about an hour from now).
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:16:01 PM

Controller could hide as just another wallet with a balance. Remember they have 3 months before they have to pay out... controllers could theoretically do nothing till then right? I don't have knowledge of POS coins in action so not sure if there are daily transactions and workings you can watch out for as signs.

No, actually Prime Controllers are supposed to provide the consensus for the instant transactions. That's a very important feature, probably THE most important Paycoin feature. So it's either going to work in about 7 hours from now or we have another red flag.

So how can we see if a prime controller is in action? Just that transactions are instant? What i'm getting at is is there a block explorer or something that shows me a prime controller is running and working? How will we verify they exist and are working?

I don't understand how i might check this? This is what i don't understand about the POS coin. Do you happen to know? I'm just after something i can monitor to prove or not that its working in 7 hours.

I don't unfortunately. That's why I was hoping to get an answer from puwaha who seemed so convinced the code is already there.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:16:17 PM

Scary thing... Looks like LTCG scam ending before GAW scam. Everything crypto is just a cluster fuck.

Sigh, another newbie troll.

With lack of buyer confidence (which is happening right now), if it's a ponzi, we will know really quickly. Within 2 weeks or less. If it's a real business, no buying won't affect things at all. If it is a ponzi, no buying will mean it will be dust. All will be revealed very very soon either way. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't have any bias at all. I own some shares. My car payment isn't depending on it like some apparently though.

Most likely this thing has to play out, could take awhile and could go higher as the sheeple jump on board. Paycoin will also have lot of denial keeping prices higher than they deserve.

There is absolutely nothing, nothing special, innovative and NO business relationships to keep this coin up. Its pure hype and fake confidence keeping this going. Unfortunately cryptos is not a mature market, and we have a lot of people that are not real investors and kids that cannot put logical concepts together about his being a shitcoin with lot of hype together.

Even took me awhile to really come to grips with all this, as i was invested in hashlets way before the paycoin bullshit.

I'm just waiting for marketplace to open to sell all my hashstakers, which hopefully is soon, and already sold the coins they put in my account.

I won't repeat what others have said over and over, but if people cannot see this coin is a house of cards, build on quicksand then not sure what else will convince them.

The only real hope paycoin has going forward is enough people hype this coin like dogecoin, and hold long like doge. It would be only reason this coin could move forward, and has nothing to do with gawminers, or Josh.
Repunza

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:20:22 PM

And the band played on...
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:24:30 PM

Scary thing... Looks like LTCG scam ending before GAW scam. Everything crypto is just a cluster fuck.

With lack of buyer confidence (which is happening right now), if it's a ponzi, we will know really quickly. Within 2 weeks or less. If it's a real business, no buying won't affect things at all. If it is a ponzi, no buying will mean it will be dust. All will be revealed very very soon either way. Don't shoot the messenger. I don't have any bias at all. I own some shares. My car payment isn't depending on it like some apparently though.

Most likely this thing has to play out, could take awhile and could go higher as the sheeple jump on board. Paycoin will also have lot of denial keeping prices higher than they deserve.

There is absolutely nothing, nothing special, innovative and NO business relationships to keep this coin up. Its pure hype and fake confidence keeping this going. Unfortunately cryptos is not a mature market, and we have a lot of people that are not real investors and kids that cannot put logical concepts together about his being a shitcoin with lot of hype together.

Even took me awhile to really come to grips with all this, as i was invested in hashlets way before the paycoin bullshit.

I'm just waiting for marketplace to open to sell all my hashstakers, which hopefully is soon, and already sold the coins they put in my account.

I won't repeat what others have said over and over, but if people cannot see this coin is a house of cards, build on quicksand then not sure what else will convince them.

The only real hope paycoin has going forward is enough people hype this coin like dogecoin, and hold long like doge. It would be only reason this coin could move forward, and has nothing to do with gawminers, or Josh.

You probably know, shall we be able to sell those primeStakers (reserved primes)? and how soon they said will open the market?
ALF2097

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:25:37 PM

I just notice that Gawminers Josh does not accept his own coin for any purchase of hashlets/hashstakers ?!

This is another big red flag.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

I just notice that Gawminers Josh does not accept his own coin for any purchase of hashlets/hashstakers ?!

Yea funny. Zen Cloud and GAW Miners do not accept PayCoin for payment.  Huh

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:30:47 PM

Yea funny. Zen Cloud and GAW Miners do not accept PayCoin for payment.  Huh Would have to give people $20 worth of crap per xpy and no way they are going to do that.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:38:09 PM

You probably know, shall we be able to sell those primeStakers (reserved primes)? and how soon they said will open the market?

I think the idea was that after they are activated (i.e. the coin is locked in) they will be allowed to be sold. I might be wrong though, things are very fluid here.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:39:15 PM

Yay, more screenshots:

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/546342167506354178

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo
The only thing better than Paybase is Mobile Paybase #xpy

welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:42:53 PM

Exactly.. So far there has been no innovation  for this coin even the name was copied. The white paper was a marketing document and the CEO has embellished on every announcement. I no longer listen to the bullshit coming out of his mouth which is sad. GAW needs to show the community they can do it. The CEO needs to shutup and the development needs to prove this is a possible alternative to Fiat. I am not seeing it right now. Why would someone switch to use paycoin? no reason? Is this decentralized? Are the users anonymous? The only winner here in this model will be GAW charging for every transaction. They need their user base to use this or its done. They are not selling this outside the HT.. There is no roadmap to success.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:44:17 PM

Yay, more screenshots:

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

31 premine xpy... Dated from when? Just more photoshop magic.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:46:29 PM

Yay, more screenshots:

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

31 premine xpy... Dated from when? Just more photoshop magic.

Even when they fabricate lies they always do a bad job.  Cry

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:50:55 PM

Personally I am not particularly in favor of or against PayCoin, I just surf on the waves and trying to make a few bucks along the way...
But one thing is certain, PayCoin has just crashed another stock exchange - Cryptsy.
I can not think of any other crypto currency to have done so Smiley

Flame on!

Two down. Two to go.

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:51:07 PM

Personally I am not particularly in favor of or against PayCoin, I just surf on the waves and trying to make a few bucks along the way...
But one thing is certain, PayCoin has just crashed another stock exchange - Cryptsy.
I can not think of any other crypto currency to have done so Smiley

Flame on!

Um doge...
demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:53:53 PM

Yay, more screenshots:

Josh Garza
‏@gawceo

$77.68 available with .166601 XPY.. so simple math tell us 1 paycoin = 466.26 What am I missing?
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:57:17 PM

Yea funny. Zen Cloud and GAW Miners do not accept PayCoin for payment.  Huh

This is just one more thing to add to the pile of shit Josh had me convinced. He's a great bullshitter, no doubt. When things keep not adding up it's likely bs.

Biggest saddest thing is in cryptos, you best consider it's a scam until proven otherwise. Most everything is, and that's the fact of the matter right now.

Screwed by shitcoins scams

Screwed by KNC miner

Screwed by Moolah

I WON'T BE SCREWED BY GAWMINERS!!!!!

Just waiting on selling those hashstakers and I'm home free.
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: