Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 [1964] 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 03:23:20 PM

Lets see if I got this right.

Paycoin was formerly named Hashcoin, and it emerged out of the mining section of bitcointalk.

It did not. GAW had their own forum since June 2014 and did not use Bitcointalk for business. They concocted Paycoin XPY in November 2014.

So paycoin took a different route to begin with, than most other coins take.

But what is it that is giving people incentive or motivating people to buy paycoins?

I am curious, I see paycoin did quite well and has been up high on the leader boards at cryptsy for some time.

There is a reason why Paycoin is not doing so well anymore. You should look into that.

Thank you for replying to me, but your answer isn't very clear.

Not only did paycoin emerge out of the mining section,

It did not. See above.

but it also has this thread which is in the bitcoin section of the forum, when alot of other 'altcoins' are restricted to posting only in the altcoin section at bitcointalk.
And this thread is amongst the top 10 busiest threads at bitcointalk.

Can you say why this thread is here, and not in the altcoin section of the forum?

You are the first person in 2000 pages to not grasp what the thread is about. If there is anything in the title or the OP to lead you to believe that this is an altcoin thread - let me know, I'll see if I can fix it. The thread is about GAW and other Mr. Garza's ventures, one of which may have included Paycoin XPY but there is a lot more to that than just a coin.

I read much of the op.

Read all of it.

You want me to read 40000 posts? It said in the op to read the most recent 10 pages, which is 200 posts, I am not going to do that, so I skim a little to get a rough idea about things.

Oh.

Well, your method of skimming doesn't work and you're not even reading replies to your posts here, so I'm not sure if you can be helped.

Are you saying that altcoins are allowed to post in this service discussion forum?(there is an altcoin marketplace and services forum for altcoins)

It is a topic about multiple different matters, with paycoin in the midst of that discussion, and it has paycoin/xpy in the title of the thread.
I am not going to debate over this, I am simply noting that paycoin is an altcoin, and wondering why this thread isn't in the altcoin section, so I asked why, but no one really answered the question truthfully yet.

You not liking the answer doesn't mean it's not truthful. Are you related to ikeboy by any chance?

From what I have read, I discern that paycoin emerged out of the mining section of the forum,

It did not.

taking a different route than an announcement thread in the altcoin>announcements section of the forum.

Creating a scandal over 'josh garza' and these other issues, isn't that a subtle way to indirectly advertise paycoin? (I have been accused of this type of thing when I tried to post on bitcointalk, and had several threads deleted by mods, even though I was posting in the altcoin section, let alone trying to post here like paycoin is doing, so am wondering what is going on)

I am trying to understand what it is that makes an altcoin become successful like paycoin is successful.

It is important to gain some understanding, when thinking of buying/investing any altcoin.

You are not gaining any understanding if you are refusing to read and just repeating your own narrative.

Isn't that why this thread is here, to advertise paycoin?

No. Read the OP and let me know which part of it leads you to believe it is advertising Paycoin.

I read the OP, so I know this thread is about multiple different money making business ventures.

No. You didn't and it isn't. Read the OP and let me know which part of it leads you to believe the business ventures mentioned in it are making money and for whom.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:30:14 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 04:20:54 PM by Paul Revere

UPDATE:

BTC Lend is a FinCEN registered MSB operating, allegedly illegally, in the state of Florida with their LLC based in Delaware.  

The service was COMPROMISED for the SECOND time and customer coins were LOST for the second time (second confirmed time).  

Carmelo then posted that everything was solved (as quoted and archived below) and no customer coins were lost.  

Cryptsy and Bitrex were notified of the theft.

Addresses for the stolen coins.

I don't believe the public has been notified of any details yet?  

XPY 42,000
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PN9tXWfRNxaTrKyGgLM7UXKLxPwoyjoVHf.htm

BTC 21
https://blockchain.info/tx/f6e75742ad5f22b342308c6e1809be3452811f212ccb039e37c47e65999136bd

BTC 4.45
https://blockchain.info/es/address/1bwqkYg7SqQnYuQ19eNXsovSgVHMYypGg

BTC 2
https://blockchain.info/es/address/18nUecCHjFHC6QjpzQX7t5HgQ32wPuqKm6

@Paul Revere, some of the recent dumps may have been carmelo withdrawing from ZenCloud to buy BTC in order to payback the lost bitcoins!  Since BTC Lend has four (4) prime controllers they can likely make up the xpy.  

BTC Lend may be operating at a negative balance (Fractional Reserve) right now.

Well Looky Here:

https://btclendtalk.org/topic/251/coinbase-hacked
https://archive.is/MerLI

@VCollective
Coinbase Hacked
Everyone check your coinbase account, i have had reports of 4 BTC getting purchased and sent to an address. 2 confirmed reports so far.

Coins were sent to here 1M8zzE2HHsPvBHUeKQ6wwD2B8bjHcBqnvd

I am not sure what the 42,000 XPY transaction is about. Are you saying these coins were "liberated" from BTClend, or sent out by Carmel to sell for the purpose of covering the BTC lost from BTClend? It is not obvious to me what is going on there. They do all go to Bittrex, in only 2 transactions. Also, I can say that these coins don't seem to have anything to do with the massive amounts being taken and sent to exchanges from the (now) #2 address.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?683284.htm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/tx.dws?683319.htm

Also: I know this is not conclusive, but it is fishy. Look where 1,000 XPY from that 42,000XPY address went. This could in theory be any Bittrex user transferring coins over to Cryptsy, but note that the rest of the coins deposited in the Bittrex address where Carmelo's XPY went have not been moved to another (cold) wallet.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:00:16 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 04:59:59 PM by Paul Revere

In relation to the BTClend activities, I took a look at the address where Carmelo parked the coins taken by the "rouge developer" after he was notified of the "theft", and 53,265 XPY were removed from there yesterday, and join up with some more XPY and are now sitting in a 68,900XPY chunk here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PRgGS4XfW7hEFAyBJRxhEkbsY1Vuq8ic2o.htm

The remainder of the coins sent to that address were pulled from what I think is a BTClend user wallet (1459 addresses):
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/wallet.dws?281359.htm

Address of the "rouge dev" hijacked XPY: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PJ7eYpspyanPo8AFyzeXmVhU5N37YST8aG.htm

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:52:49 PM

Since the SEC/FBI work like molasses in antarctica there was no charges filed by the time he got stateside and he is now free in the US most likely attempting to get to belgium.
So I'm guessing they didn't seize his passport upon his return ?

Good Lord...
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:13:16 PM

I am not sure what the 42,000 XPY transaction is about. Are you saying these coins were "liberated" from BTClend, or sent out by Carmel to sell for the purpose of covering the BTC lost from BTClend? It is not obvious to me what is going on there. They do all go to Bittrex, in only 2 transactions. Also, I can say that these coins don't seem to have anything to do with the massive amounts being taken and sent to exchanges from the (now) #2 address.

Those coins were liberated from BTC Lend Customers.   The bitcoins in a few cases appear to have been purchased inside user accounts drawing from their banks, and then withdrawn from btclend.

I'll get clarification on the 42K XPY.   It was stated that they were stolen from BTC Lend during the same theft.

Another UPDATE:

Everyone should try to withdraw their coins which are locked in "Staking" mode with BTC Lend.   It seems like Carmelo doesn't want to let them go Smiley  Maybe he doesn't have the users coins actually in XPY and has done something with them?

Of course, if everyone tried to withdraw all coins there would likely be a "run on the bank".

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 05:18:36 PM

Another UPDATE:

*** Someone actually said to me to watch out for a person being sent to my house by Carmelo.  I'm wondering if that was in jest or something he said.   I guess Carmelo is angry at me for some reason. ***

Get your passport ready for Dubai Carmelo Smiley

... to the Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division for review.

Florida: ... Office of Financial Regulation (OFR). The OFR is the state agency with primary jurisdiction over finance companies, lenders, and security related matters.
Florida Office of Financial Regulation
200 East Gaines Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0370
Telephone: (850) 487-9687
Website: http://www.flofr.com/staticpages/inverstoreducationandprotection.htm
Complaint Forms: http://www.flofr.com/StaticPages/FileAComplaint.htm
Verify A License: http://flofr.com/StaticPages/VerifyALicense.htm

Financial Crimes Enforcement Network(FinCEN):
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
Telephone: (703) 905-3591
Toll-free: 1-800-767-2825
Email: FRC@fincen.gov

... company operates in Miramar, Florida, you may wish to contact local law enforcement in that area if you wish to seek consideration of a criminal investigation. In Florida, the local police or sheriff's office and elected state attorney investigate and prosecute criminal violations at the local level. Contact information for the Broward County Sheriff's Office is listed below:

Broward County Sheriff's Office
Post Office Box 9507
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33310-9507
Phone: (954) 831-8900
Non-emergencies: (954) 765-4321

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:20:30 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 05:30:49 PM by Paul Revere

Those coins were liberated from BTC Lend Customers.   The bitcoins in a few cases appear to have been purchased inside user accounts drawing from their banks, and then withdrawn from btclend.

I'll get clarification on the 42K XPY.   It was stated that they were stolen from BTC Lend during the same theft.

Another UPDATE:

Everyone should try to withdraw their coins which are locked in "Staking" mode with BTC Lend.   It seems like Carmelo doesn't want to let them go Smiley  Maybe he doesn't have the users coins actually in XPY and has done something with them?

Of course, if everyone tried to withdraw all coins there would likely be a "run on the bank".

I will try to take a look at the known BTClend addresses to see if any major amounts have left recently. If you have a list of these it would help, but I do have a few addresses that have been confirmed to belong to BTClend. When I first heard of the BTClend scam a few months back, I immediately said that if Carmelo was really trying to make a profit, the obvious thing to do would be to immediately dump the XPY that were deposited, because the price is constantly dropping. When people want to withdraw, you would keep a certain amount in reserve to cover this, and if the withdrawals increased past that you would then have to buy coins to cover that. The longer you could con people into keeping their coins in @ 10%/year interest when the price is dropping 50-75% per MONTH, the more profit you would make. BUT, the addresses that I am aware of holding BTClend coins did not show this happening- so my conclusion had been that he is simply doing this as a scheme to lock coins up so they are not dumped. I may not have had all of the necessary addresses, and he may have started dumping more recently, after my initial look into this.

Also: A message to everyone with coins at BTClend and the other increased stake online wallets. You have about two weeks (MAXIMUM) to pull your coins out and dump them at the current rate. Just before the 180 day stakers are released there will be a huge dump, closely followed by dumping of what is said to be ~800,000 XPY from the stakers. Use your head. 10%/year means nothing when the coin value plummets 50-90% in a couple days.

mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:19:18 PM

"Additionally, the company CEO fled the United States for the United Arab Emirates (UAE),
leaving no employees in the company to address consumer requests, until being returned to
the United States, less than two months later, by the U.S. government, due to violations of
financial responsibility laws in the UAE, which would have required imprisonment."

That's new. What's the source for the information in the charge-back request?

How is that new?

It's been posted all over this thread as it happened.

Where?  Where in this thread does it say that the United States Government forcefully returned Josh Garza to the United States because I haven't seen it.  Did they send Marshalls over to get him or did they write him a polite letter? Also, if Josh Garza had committed offences in Dubai he would have been dealt with, IN DUBAI.  You don't hand over people who have committed crimes in your country to somebody else,  you prosecute.  

"Additionally, the company CEO fled the United States for the United Arab Emirates (UAE),
leaving no employees in the company to address consumer requests, until being returned to
the United States, less than two months later, by the U.S. government, due to violations of
financial responsibility laws in the UAE, which would have required imprisonment."

Something seriously doesn't add up with that statement.  And the fact that he isn't even in custody in the US makes it even more bizarre. He could have been imprisoned in Dubai but they sent him to America where he walks free.  That makes total sense. /s

You didn't read the follow-up post.

He wasn't TAKEN from Dubai by the feds.   

He was facing jail in dubai due to legal troubles there.  The us Consulate/Embassy had to rescue him and get him to the US, he flew to Texas.  Because as he stated "I am still an american citizen"

Since the SEC/FBI work like molasses in antarctica there was no charges filed by the time he got stateside and he is now free in the US most likely attempting to get to belgium.

He is looking to Brazil... it is a big easy non extradition country and all he has to do is adopt an orphan Brizillian kid and he is a citizen. Problem is I dont think he will make it, as it seems he has run out of time and stuck in a dumpy trailer park or maybe apartment in Central Texas trying his best to lay low and dark.

BTW I never thought he was in dubai at the times he was supposed to be.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11420948#msg11420948

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:36:44 PM

OK, found more XPY moving from BTClend to both Cryptsy and Bittrex. This here appears to be a shuffle address, which also receives scrape from PC payouts. Portions of the 68,000XPY parking address mentioned above have moved through here recently, and many smaller transactions have entered and exited. It is possible that these are legitimate withdrawals, but is suspicious how coins are taken from one of the main BTClend addresses and then routed through this one on their way to exchanges. Most of the outputs are to either exchanges or the main BTClend wallet. In a few cases large even amounts have moved to other parking addresses.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PDSwS6UKQcFAkD3HQU4aNior4iF2JKTvyR.htm

paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:41:02 PM

does genesis mining have any connection with GAW?  lots of machines but no power, cooling or wires... Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:47:53 PM

does genesis mining have any connection with GAW?  lots of machines but no power, cooling or wires... Smiley

I have never heard of any connection, myself. But anyhow, isn't that how like 99% of these cloud mining sites are behaving/acting?

Might be more info here someplace about them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ladrx

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:53:10 PM

Blast from the past, email from ViK @ badbitclown.org from January. Someone had requested this to be reposted, and I thought I didn't have it any longer, but I found it.

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:58:40 PM

Also this:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:59:17 PM

Blast from the past, email from ViK @ badbitclown.org from January. Someone had requested this to be reposted, and I thought I didn't have it any longer, but I found it.

https://i.imgur.com/T8IF95Y.png

Wow. Just.. Wow.. That is just fantastic - I'm sure he'll lie and say it's faked though, we know how he rolls by now.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:07:15 PM

Also this:

I totally forgot that paycoin has zero bad press. That's why Vik loves, it right?

/s

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:15:27 PM

I was noodling around a bit and discovered something very odd about the Cryptsy address where 1,000 of the 42,000 XPY from BTClend ended up. It seems that all of the deposits here come from Bittrex, usually directly, but in a couple cases I looked at they went through a couple of shuffle addresses first. Darned near all of the deposits here look like this:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PJSoxCA3fqUg2HV4whNKpDKuGFGP33gmDv.htm

Very odd indeed. Around 33,000XPY have gone briefly through Bittrex and then went to this account since March 19. I have only checked a dozen or so of these addresses so far, still looking for a deposit that will link it to some known wallet, but thus far everything leads back to Bittrex. These amounts are too much to be explained by arbitraging between Bittrex and Cryptsy. It looks to be a more complex mixing attempt than the regular Paycoin shuffle seen all along.

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:17:42 PM

ceopig, where's our money

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:29:40 PM

Oops i think someone is going to be pissed off come morning.  

Just saw over 30k of buy wall get eaten at 0.00032.

700 more XPY and the next resistance is 4.3k at 0.0003168 if its not pulled first and the way someone just dumped what they hafd it wont last long.

Has the honour amongst thieves broken down and someone just dumped into someone elses fake support wall?  If these scammers cant even trust each other....

Edit:  Never mind they just ate the last bit and the next wall was pulled before it could get eaten.  Not a lot of support left
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:33:24 PM

Buhbyes support wall @ .00032:

Are Those Who Have Endless Free XPY who have been working together for this last pump breaking ranks and devouring each others push walls? I have been watching that same ~20BTC wall being pushed up and pulled away right before dumpage for a couple of weeks, and all of a sudden someone dumped into it.

P.S: Got ninja'd by Clownius-LOL. Looks like he is thinking the same thing I am.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:35:15 PM

Are Those Who Have Endless Free XPY who have been working together for this last pump breaking ranks and devouring each others push walls? I have been watching that same ~20BTC wall being pushed up and pulled away right before dumpage for a couple of weeks, and all of a sudden someone dumped into it.

Yeah i guess you just cant trust anyone in Paycoin lol

No one wants to be caught holding the bag
Pages: « 1 ... 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 [1964] 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: