Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 [1981] 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:12:29 AM

Heh haven't been following this drama for a while. I see that the daily volume on Bittrex is 3 btc, so I guess it is time to declare XPY dead and the bagholders need to accept that they can't get out anymore.

Regarding skepticism about profiting from XPY, I did profit few btc from this too as I was talked into buying hashlets which I did. Mined "hashpoints" until I figured it was a ponzi. Sold all my hashlets (probably with small profit) and dumped all my 200xpy I got from the hashpoints on day 1 XPY was tradeable on coinswap.

The funny thing is that I got involved because of MrCoins who seems to be so busy these days in private life that he can't afford the time to cheer XPY

And NO, I won't dig up blockchain proof. Just disregard this post if you don't believe me

I don't think you need proof if you can even admit you got into it in the first place. I'm sure their would have been some people that would have profited from it, or sold as soon as there are red flags.

If in doubt, sell! Never hold!

I started like a lot of people with physical miners who ended up with virtual PNG's ... not happy I left others holding the bag but that is the way xpee works. These are scammers and now this forum is upside down .... apparently I am now a bag holder, lol.... that is funny :-) /s

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:16:25 AM

Oh dear, oh deary, deary me.

If sending money off to a dodgy credit card company wasn't bad enough, it would appear that badbitcoin's other favourite scam to shill is actually being touted as a great way for them to moon XPY.

scrypt.cc doesn't have anything working on its website, the forum link just opens a new tab to the homepage and the 'status' is crapped out, too. But don't let that stop the Muggles from believing it is nothing like the Ponzi scheme they've already been fleeced by, even though it contains the same incitement to 're-invest' your 'profits' and automatically, too!

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37445/v3-0-operation-ouroboros-a-scrypt-cc-snake-that-eats-it-s-own-tail
For this to work optimaly you will have to have auto reinvest option enabled in your scrypt.cc account.

I got some bad news for you, Dan187, you ain't gonna get shit from this scheme and at least Garza had some pretty .png's he was selling you for his Ponzi. Scrypt.cc can't even be bothered to pretend like they're not clearly a fucking scam operation.

LOL I just spotted this reference to me, Least you could have done is tagged me in the post instead of mouthing behind my back.

Just an FYI tho. Scrypt is till going, we have over 3 million kh's in refs now who have all ROI'd and are continually getting pumped higher by the main account, and............. wait for itttttttttt................ we haven't turned on the XPY part yet so every member is getting as you say "shit". Your right!! Shitloads of BTC to play with as they wish Wink

"continually getting pumped higher by the main account" lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:02:52 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 08:22:36 AM by CryptoBuds

Oh dear, oh deary, deary me.

If sending money off to a dodgy credit card company wasn't bad enough, it would appear that badbitcoin's other favourite scam to shill is actually being touted as a great way for them to moon XPY.

scrypt.cc doesn't have anything working on its website, the forum link just opens a new tab to the homepage and the 'status' is crapped out, too. But don't let that stop the Muggles from believing it is nothing like the Ponzi scheme they've already been fleeced by, even though it contains the same incitement to 're-invest' your 'profits' and automatically, too!

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37445/v3-0-operation-ouroboros-a-scrypt-cc-snake-that-eats-it-s-own-tail
For this to work optimaly you will have to have auto reinvest option enabled in your scrypt.cc account.

I got some bad news for you, Dan187, you ain't gonna get shit from this scheme and at least Garza had some pretty .png's he was selling you for his Ponzi. Scrypt.cc can't even be bothered to pretend like they're not clearly a fucking scam operation.

LOL I just spotted this reference to me, Least you could have done is tagged me in the post instead of mouthing behind my back.

Just an FYI tho. Scrypt is till going, we have over 3 million kh's in refs now who have all ROI'd and are continually getting pumped higher by the main account, and............. wait for itttttttttt................ we haven't turned on the XPY part yet so every member is getting as you say "shit". Your right!! Shitloads of BTC to play with as they wish Wink

And this is why you are a dumb Hashtard. Using a Ponzi (scrypt.cc) to prop up another scam/Ponzi that is XPY/GAW. You people are the reason that scams are allowed to survive...you idiots relentlessly shill for any site that will tell you what you want to hear. Damn fools.

You should run coinstand for Homero. You're exactly the type of mark person he is looking for.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:30:52 AM

Check out my new thread (and don't be put off by its title): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1087901.0 Yes, it's GAW related. I think you'll like it. At least I hope you will.
dan187

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:19:10 AM

And this is why you are a dumb Hashtard.

And this is where you should learn to read, our project is currently only making a huge profit for all members using a "ponzi" (lol seriously are you trying to offend me, everybody has returned their investments and some so we are really scared of loosing money to a ponzi... not!)

We are profiting in BTC, not XPY. In fact there is no consideration of buying XPY with this project until if/when/most likely not somebody comes up with something to prove it's not a scam (even then it is only a sideshow). In the meantime we are all making "real money" of "real BTC". So i suggest you start saving for that warm cup of "STFU"
BoBfromGH

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:34:01 AM

And this is where you should learn to read, our project is currently only making a huge profit for all members using a "ponzi" (lol seriously are you trying to offend me, everybody has returned their investments and some so we are really scared of loosing money to a ponzi... not!)

We are profiting in BTC, not XPY. In fact there is no consideration of buying XPY with this project until if/when/most likely not somebody comes up with something to prove it's not a scam (even then it is only a sideshow). In the meantime we are all making "real money" of "real BTC". So i suggest you start saving for that warm cup of "STFU"

hashtard doesn't realise he's a hashtard. Quelle surprise.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:03:09 PM

So you have seen all of scrypt.cc's mining hardware? Cool. Care to share the pics and proof? Keep on supporting the Ponzis and scams. Homero should be starting a few more soon, he could use your BTC. The fact that you are even considering buying XPY shows a lot of your intelligence. You get all your advice from BadBitcoin.org, don't you? It all make sense now. Carry on young Hashtard, more scams are calling your name.

And I don't need to save for a warm cup of "STFU" cause I'm not a fucking idiot with my coins throwing them at scammers and losing them. I don't need to save for anything cause I didn't lose my coins to Homero like you did.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:06:47 PM

Homero: I paid $1 million dollars for btc.com

Look where it points today.

Done like dinner.

http://btc.com

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:08:18 PM

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:12:35 PM

So you have seen all of scrypt.cc's mining hardware? Cool. Care to share the pics and proof? Keep on supporting the Ponzis and scams. Homero should be starting a few more soon, he could use your BTC. The fact that you are even considering buying XPY shows a lot of your intelligence. You get all your advice from BadBitcoin.org, don't you? It all make sense now. Carry on young Hashtard, more scams are calling your name.

And I don't need to save for a warm cup of "STFU" cause I'm not a fucking idiot with my coins throwing them at scammers and losing them. I don't need to save for anything cause I didn't lose my coins to Homero like you did.

It is a ponzi and it is provable by math. A dude on the scrypt.cc OP has challenged these delusional fuckwads to a 2 BTC payday to come up with a basket of altcoins that can meet the paydays given out by scrypt.cc. He even sweetened the pot by allowing them to not factor in electricity costs (since that is why the scammer claimed he shut down for a spell).

Fact is it can not be done unless there are magical cryptos that only exist on the planet Kapluticus in the Andromeda Galaxy, far far away, and exclusively mined here on Earth by Scrypt.cc

And this is why he is a dumb Hashtard.

Link to reason & logic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg11506247#msg11506247

dan187

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:29:44 PM

It is a ponzi and it is provable by math. A dude on the scrypt.cc OP has challenged these delusional fuckwads to a 2 BTC payday to come up with a basket of altcoins that can meet the paydays given out by scrypt.cc. He even sweetened the pot by allowing them to not factor in electricity costs (since that is why the scammer claimed he shut down for a spell).

Fact is it can not be done unless there are magical cryptos that only exist on the planet Kapluticus in the Andromeda Galaxy, far far away, and exclusively mined here on Earth by Scrypt.cc

Link to reason & logic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444495.msg11506247#msg11506247

To be quite frank with you guys, nobody ever said i lost a lot on xpy, in fact i got out early, scored a chargeback on my phoneystaker and am laughing all the way to the bank. And it's only a ponzi if you don't know how to play the game. I know scrypt will just "disappear" one day but until then i'm enjoying my 8 btc per month it has been paying (with a minor hiccup for a week with that power story, i honestly thought it was gone then). No risk no gain and my risk is done so all gains until it survives.

That is why you are all dumb hashtards, get your facts in order before running your mouth. You guys better get back to school before your daddy gives you a spanking
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:32:42 PM

To be quite frank with you guys, nobody ever said i lost a lot on xpy, in fact i got out early, scored a chargeback on my phoneystaker and am laughing all the way to the bank. And it's only a ponzi if you don't know how to play the game. I know scrypt will just "disappear" one day but until then i'm enjoying my 8 btc per month it has been paying (with a minor hiccup for a week with that power story, i honestly thought it was gone then). No risk no gain and my risk is done so all gains until it survives.

That is why you are all dumb hashtards, get your facts in order before running your mouth. You guys better get back to school before your daddy gives you a spanking

Hey hashtard, that's one of the stupidest quotes about a ponzi I have read all year - Did you even read the link above? Learn some maths, maybe you won't get paycoined again.   Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:43:02 PM

it's only a ponzi if you don't know how to play the game.
You're trolling us right now, correct ? Please tell me you are trolling, because this sort of ignorance is absolutely breathtaking.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:55:39 PM

You came out on top mostly because of a charge back that you were lucky to get in the first place because they sold you a security while you thought you were buying something else.. this won't easily be replicated and to be honest if you invest with the intent of charging back then that makes you a crook and nothing else.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:32:23 PM

Check out my new thread (and don't be put off by its title): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1087901.0 Yes, it's GAW related. I think you'll like it. At least I hope you will.

Amazing. Just when it looks like the whole GAW/Paycoin scam has been brought to light yet another unknown facet of the operation and the dumbass dirtbags involved gets exposed.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:01:32 PM

that mentality seems to be common place in the xpy community. taking one recent example (not to shit on this person too much but still...):

Paul Revere

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:09:32 PM

Well looky here. After I made the post yesterday about how the total Buy Bid orders for XPY had dropped to 44 BTC, they magically doubled.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/xpybtc

Couldn't possibly be the people running the scam and dumping all these free shitcoins making fake support walls to keep enticing suckers into putting up Buy Bids so their BTC can be pocketed...  Wink

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
ladrx

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:33:04 PM

Can Homero not even successfully execute a Google search without help from "the community"?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Paul Revere

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:42:39 PM

Can Homero not even successfully execute a Google search without help from "the community"?

Here you go Josh, click here for those tough to find search results.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 03:07:13 PM

MrCEO doing SEO? I thought he had a "professional development company" working for him.
Pages: « 1 ... 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 [1981] 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: