Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377017 times)
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:26:29 AM

And don't you see any reason why so many people are "shaking their pitchfork in the same direction"?

Don't you see that for months now GAW has been putting out so much bullshit that makes you cry out loud?

I'm a customer who bought "diminishing fees" for "ever profitable" mining power and saw the fees being the ONLY thing that hasn't changed in zenminer for MONTHS!
When I tried to discuss in HT I got shadow banned.

Then approximately 1,000 more reasons came about, each screaming that we are dealing with big time failure - a failure that does damage to the whole crypto community.
Everything culminating to a fiasco "launch" with XPY traded in an unknown exchange for 50000 BTC on a broken blockchain...

Are you still wondering why so many people don't have the best of opinions for GAW?

Okay you have genuine concerns, I'm sorry you've had a bad time with GAW. I guess I'm just going to leave it there and wish you all well. Cheers.
dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:27:28 AM

I must say Thank You to Josh and GAW. Today you are helping me get much closer to ROI on my mining hardware. LOL.  Grin
that fiat reserve will die before the 19th at this rate Cheesy
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:29:29 AM

Not the "Never Obsolete Hashlets"
Its funny how they dance around the facts then "leave it there"

But yea
Cheers...

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:36:38 AM

Is .00000001 XPY a Joshtoshi?  Huh

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:42:50 AM

I must say Thank You to Josh and GAW. Today you are helping me get much closer to ROI on my mining hardware. LOL.  Grin

<UPVOTE>

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 09:54:00 AM

It really is not about the get quick rich scheme it's about Paybase. And BTC will be a very big part of Paybase and probably other coins will follow I really would like to see DOGE in there with the community behind that it would again help all crypto. If they can add only one of the mentioned merchants to use it it will help adoption of crypto go in the fast lane.

But it seems nobody has even bothered to look at the whole plan. There is so much information available already.

Everybody seems to be hung up on Paycoin but that is just a small piece of the whole puzzle. Like I said BTC will have a big role to play in this too. The credit card connected to a wallet for whatever coin or even multiple coins is never been done before.

Please stop with the "nobody actually understands paycoin but me".

What you fail to understand is that 100% of what GAW is doing has been done before. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Bitcoin debit cards:

https://coinkite.com/faq/card
https://in.xapo.com/campaign/debit/
https://bitplastic.com/
https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card

Bitcoin payment processors:

https://bitpay.com/
https://www.gocoin.com/
http://www.shopify.com/bitcoin
https://www.coinbase.com

Again paycoin is only a small part of this. It's paybase that is the big picture. And yeah there have been credit cards before. but it there ever been a way to write a check to pay your bills from a crypto wallet? bank transfers to pay you bills with a source a crypto wallet? In effect pay anything from you wallet? Whatever the destination is? BTC XPY USD EUR? Well that is paybase.

Oh you mean a centralized bank that already exists. Everything Bitcoin stands against.

Oops I forgot 400% apy free money thrown in.

zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:56:51 AM

Ty Josh for ordering beers, 20 minutes xpy mining being enough Smiley

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:00:19 AM

nice1

i'm keeping with nicehash, it's making slightly less than you are but it means i don't have to put up with holding that shitcoin when the price crashes.
and I can't be arsed with having to do the trades... they keep pushing the bid price up, better than a soap opera.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:02:00 AM

a shit toshi
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:06:43 AM

a shit toshi

<upvote>

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:07:59 AM

nice1

i'm keeping with nicehash, it's making slightly less than you are but it means i don't have to put up with holding that shitcoin when the price crashes.
and I can't be arsed with having to do the trades... they keep pushing the bid price up, better than a soap opera.

Yup, better than nothing and good BTC reward for 10 minutes mining. I directed them to nicehash as well, enough adventure for one day

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:09:05 AM

The way they are going to control the price is already interesting. I found that out from some comments posted yesterday. Paybase is the so called leader of the price control. It will have a set price and arbitrage will take care of the rest. Why sell something for $10 when you can get $20 in paybase. It will be rocky at first and some exchanges will have higher or lower prices but it the end it will stabilize.

They would still need a sizable "floor" to support the price. Do they really have $100m of investors' money to do that? Why was hinted multiple times that HashStaker sales revenue etc go into the floor. Doesn't that worry you - taking money from customers to pay them back when they dump the coin?

Yes there is a risk involved like in all exchanges. But I think the solution is there too. What about the people that don't have paycoin or don't have subscribed to the hashbase and the "mining/staking" they will buy paycoin or btc to put in their wallets . So paycoin needs to be sold at a certain price and will that will again go into the funds to support the price. i think the floor will have several incomes like the stakers someone buying paycoin etc.... I'v seen several people ask if it would be possible to send their paycheck there. I know some people here find this stupid but think about it. Send your money there and you can use that in whatever means paybase will use to pay the merchant or pay bills with. What if you could pay your taxes with BTC or for that matter with any crypto without incurring large bank transfer costs. What if I wanted to pay something in JPY evenr tried that in a bank? This would be the ultimate exchange any currency in and you really don't need to worry about how the payment is being made to the party you are paying.
Do you even know how much regulation an exchange like that would need, especially being based in the U.S.? Are you really that blind? Nobody has done that before because you would need to have huge negotiations with all the governments that you want to use their fiat for exchanging. SEC PLEASE HELP.

It may take a lot of regulations but what if the company that is backing GAW already has that covered? Bank? Financial institution?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:14:59 AM

The way they are going to control the price is already interesting. I found that out from some comments posted yesterday. Paybase is the so called leader of the price control. It will have a set price and arbitrage will take care of the rest. Why sell something for $10 when you can get $20 in paybase. It will be rocky at first and some exchanges will have higher or lower prices but it the end it will stabilize.

They would still need a sizable "floor" to support the price. Do they really have $100m of investors' money to do that? Why was hinted multiple times that HashStaker sales revenue etc go into the floor. Doesn't that worry you - taking money from customers to pay them back when they dump the coin?

Yes there is a risk involved like in all exchanges. But I think the solution is there too. What about the people that don't have paycoin or don't have subscribed to the hashbase and the "mining/staking" they will buy paycoin or btc to put in their wallets . So paycoin needs to be sold at a certain price and will that will again go into the funds to support the price. i think the floor will have several incomes like the stakers someone buying paycoin etc.... I'v seen several people ask if it would be possible to send their paycheck there. I know some people here find this stupid but think about it. Send your money there and you can use that in whatever means paybase will use to pay the merchant or pay bills with. What if you could pay your taxes with BTC or for that matter with any crypto without incurring large bank transfer costs. What if I wanted to pay something in JPY evenr tried that in a bank? This would be the ultimate exchange any currency in and you really don't need to worry about how the payment is being made to the party you are paying.
Do you even know how much regulation an exchange like that would need, especially being based in the U.S.? Are you really that blind? Nobody has done that before because you would need to have huge negotiations with all the governments that you want to use their fiat for exchanging. SEC PLEASE HELP.

It may take a lot of regulations but what if the company that is backing GAW already has that covered? Bank? Financial institution?
ha...Ha. HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry I don't mean to mock or ridicule you, but did you seriously even read what you just replied with? They have no merchany adoption, they have to bribe people to make start ups. They lied about CNN interviews as well as forbes and wall street journal...
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:16:54 AM

Looks like I have joined the ranks of the Shadowbanned on Hasthtalk. I guess I should feel honored! And I barely post anything anymore. LOL  Huh Cool Huh

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:17:30 AM

tbh they do have the vc of cantor fitzgerald but idk gaw as company tho is retarded and i feel like zenpool payouts dropped to push this hp down our throat and ht feelslike some crazy retard cult ban hammer jones town there software is also a joke if there is a fiat reserve it isnt joshs and talking of the fiat reserve im just being wishful  cantor fitzgerald is the only reason gaw even has a chance atm and the fiat reserve is a big if
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:24:52 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 10:38:01 AM by dekay

Looks like I have joined the ranks of the Shadowbanned on Hasthtalk. I guess I should feel honored! And I barely post anything anymore. LOL  Huh Cool Huh
another one joins us welcome to xpy dumpers united dec 19th well be commiting our isis bombing run i mean the terrorist extremist cult gaw and destroy that fiat reserve if it exists     well be dumping xpy seeking for weapons of mass crypto destruction we also have disturbing intel gaw will be useing sucide bombers to hold that floor at 20 it is also our fear if we dont destroy this extremeist cell on the 19th there ponzi will reach levels  that could destroy all crypto ether by centralisation or ponzi
WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:26:00 AM

"Positioned as the cryptocurrency of the future, Paycoin addresses all of the inherent shortcomings that have prevented Bitcoin from achieving mainstream adoption. PayCoin improves upon existing coins by producing a decentralized network structured to promote price stability, fast transaction times, and rich features for achieving widespread consumer and merchant adoption.

Additionally, by employing a Hybrid-Flex Blockchain and Transaction Immutability coupled with the latest in cryptography and economic theory, GAW Miners is producing a digital currency fit for a global audience. Paycoin will be available to the public beginning January 2, 2015" http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gaw-miners-announces-plans-initial-120000855.html

I guess Microsoft isn't mainstream. Or overstock.
dekay

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:46:27 AM

Are you catagorically saying they they have fully complied with all financial regulations and if so in which countries?
Or are you just dropping more unsubstantiated hints like you did on hashtalk?

It's the kind of thing that has the masses over at GAW in the blind funk they're in.

u do know thats exactly how a ponzi works u need fresh cash comming in to sustain it thats how they said itll work and if they sell xpy for 10$ monday then give u 20$ btc friday for that ten u rl think this scam doesnt end friday
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:53:36 AM

Are you catagorically saying they they have fully complied with all financial regulations and if so in which countries?
Or are you just dropping more unsubstantiated hints like you did on hashtalk?

It's the kind of thing that has the masses over at GAW in the blind funk they're in.

Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Burundi, Madagascar, Eritrea. + Haiti are some of the countries that will use paycoin as a currency. You will be able to buy donkeys and goats with it.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:03:39 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I know making fun of the absolute absurdity of this whole thing is comical, but can we please keep this to GAW's failures, the CEO's lies and broken promises, and complete train wreck without mocking all the brainwashed zombie people?
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: