Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376918 times)
JeffW

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:16:26 PM

Great, Josh just posted another bogus Q&A on YouTube about the new products.

http://youtu.be/n6MZ8nPm5s4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pd62512005

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:27:36 PM

Great, Josh just posted another bogus Q&A on YouTube about the new products.

http://youtu.be/n6MZ8nPm5s4

", if you are advertising GAW Miners on your website; consider removing them out of your cycle. This is way to suspicious, and I personally would feel morally horrible if I advertised a site that turned into a ponzi and lost people money (I'm not sure about you)."

yet this site advertising for: become a millionaire instantly...

you all are pathetic. Posting against something, while your basically advertising for these types
jp333

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:28:27 PM

sold off my final miners so I can get my btc out incase something goes wrong with the "public ipo". If I can sell my paycoins for $7/coin ( Roll Eyes ), I break even and this whole last 3 months gets erased from my memory.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:30:03 PM

So in that spirit, I give thanks to God for sending all of the fools to HT to buy my hashlets and get me out of that storm.

Thank you, that was greatly inspirational  Grin

On that note, please let's slow down with personal attacks. Some newer members may not know that we have two great features in this forum:

1) PM the person you want to have a personal discussion with.
2) Ignore the person you don't like.

I don't think anybody is interested in wading through pages of name calling nor does it contribute to anything we are trying to discuss here.

Thank you.
dekay

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:32:11 PM

sold off my final miners so I can get my btc out incase something goes wrong with the "public ipo". If I can sell my paycoins for $7/coin ( Roll Eyes ), I break even and this whole last 3 months gets erased from my memory.
for all we know xpc is bullshit
wajiminer

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:36:17 PM

Well here in about another month or so everyone will know whether this is a money making opportunity or not.  I'm personally leaning towards staying in it.. I got all my primes when they were under $20 and I've more than made my money back.

So I can
a) sell my primes and get more money back (this is tempting it would be about $30k)
b) or wait and see if this model works (I don't think it's a scam but the model may not be sustainable) in which case at a pay rate of .0075/per prime/day I stand to make about $16k in the next 6mos.... I could also sell my excess paycoin that I can't stake to offset the risk on this

decisions decisions. Huh
dekay

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:40:00 PM

Well here in about another month or so everyone will know whether this is a money making opportunity or not.  I'm personally leaning towards staying in it.. I got all my primes when they were under $20 and I've more than made my money back.

So I can
a) sell my primes and get more money back (this is tempting it would be about $30k)
b) or wait and see if this model works (I don't think it's a scam but the model may not be sustainable) in which case at a pay rate of .0075/per prime/day I stand to make about $16k in the next 6mos.... I could also sell my excess paycoin that I can't stake to offset the risk on this

decisions decisions. Huh
what if the coin isnt backed at 20$ or tmw zencloud goes offline nuthin odd about the ceo magic pulled stakers out of his ass today that didnt exist
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:42:49 PM

See the smart move would be cash out for now and if it works and HP become gold buy back in.If its a scam you dont lose. If it is not you dont lose either. Easy math. 

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:43:07 PM

So I can

decisions decisions. Huh

Do you have a bunch of HashPoints that are supposed to be converted to Paycoin?
Could always sell all of your primes on the Market, and if for some crazy reason HP gets converted to Paycoin and can be sold for $20 you still win there.
If not that would mean it all went to hell anyway.  This way you would only be out the HP you "mined" and still come out ahead on your primes.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:45:27 PM

GAW Deleted his post along the lines of "The doubters will eat their words Tomorrow"

lol

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:45:48 PM

A lot off us have HP that should be able to cash or Hold when is another question.Maybe in 2 weeks from 2 weeks to 2 years to infinity and beyond.  

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
wajiminer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:46:04 PM

So I can

decisions decisions. Huh
what if the coin isnt backed at 20$ or tmw zencloud goes offline nuthin odd about the ceo magic pulled stakers out of his ass today that didnt exist

It comes down to how much risk I'm willing to take..

Do I think zencloud will go offline anytime soon -  no I don't believe that is a risk so I'm not factoring it in (might be dumb but thats how I feel).

Coin not having a valuation of $20 - yes this is the main risk I am considering.. whether I'll be able to consistently sell at a minimum of $20/coin.. I feel like there's a definite risk here, and this is ultimately what will make my decision for me
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:46:41 PM

A lot off us have HP that should be able to cash or Hold when is another question all together.Maybe in 2 weeks from 2 weeks to 2 years to infinity and beyond.  

can someone make the meme? i can't be arsed.  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:46:47 PM

So I can

decisions decisions. Huh

Do I think zencloud will go offline anytime soon -  no I don't believe that is a risk so I'm not factoring it in (might be dumb but thats how I feel).

Coin not having a valuation of $20 - yes this is the main risk I am considering.. whether I'll be able to consistently sell at a minimum of $20/coin.. I feel like there's a definite risk here, and this is ultimately what will make my decision for me

The SEC is taking GREAT interest in Gawminers right now.. I'd watch out, especially after my huge report.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
wajiminer

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:47:25 PM

So I can

decisions decisions. Huh

Could always sell all of your primes on the Market, and if for some crazy reason HP gets converted to Paycoin and can be sold for $20 you still win there.
If not that would mean it all went to hell anyway.  This way you would only be out the HP you "mined" and still come out ahead on your primes.

I think I have about 750k HP or so.. That's definitely an idea

I could sell everything and buy a bunch of Spondoolies SP 35s  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:52:26 PM

Someone has to buy at $20 for you to sell at $20. Do you really think GAW has a $250,000,000 "floor" to protect sell-offs? Why would they put $250,000,000 floor to protect at most $1-5 million in investments. The math does not add up.
truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:52:49 PM

So I can

decisions decisions. Huh

I think I have about 750k HP or so.. That's definitely an idea

It's really about how much risk you want to take.
You can guarantee you make more than you invested if you sell your primes on the market right now since you paid $20.  
With all the warning signs out there it would be wise to do so.  Most of us here are former customers who just don't want to see people lose their money.

But in the end it is your choice to make.  
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:53:07 PM

GAW Deleted his post along the lines of "The doubters will eat their words Tomorrow"

lol

No he did not.

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/542693604092035072
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:56:44 PM

This is an interesting post:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22686

Allen1980s is (or was?) one of the strong AND smart supporters, as far as I could tell from reading some of his posts.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

Allen1980s is (or was?) one of the strong AND smart supporters, as far as I could tell from reading some of his posts.

That was before Josh found more cash takers

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: