Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:54:40 PM

Prime controller wallet maybe? A little too much for that. Prime controller wallet should only need 125000 for the first round.

What prime controller wallet?  Aren't we of the understanding that there is practically no difference in the Paycoin code comparative to the PeerUnity code?  

"Prime Controllers" simply do not exist, in code, as far as I can tell.

Not in THIS code but what I suspect is that this is just the POW phase code and they don't want to release the full code until POW is over.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 11:56:57 PM

Prime controller wallet maybe? A little too much for that. Prime controller wallet should only need 125000 for the first round.

What prime controller wallet?  Aren't we of the understanding that there is practically no difference in the Paycoin code comparative to the PeerUnity code? 

Not in THIS code but what I suspect is that this is just the POW phase code and they don't want to release the full code until POW is over.

Oh duhh

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1972

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:58:43 PM

Can anyone here tell me if this is really true? I don't follow alts, other than Monero/XMR.

thanks.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23489/paycoin-xpy-has-surpassed-litecoin-ltc-in-market-cap/2

The numbers are roughly correct, but you need to understand how skewed Paycoin market is.

There are 12 million coins locked up. Only about 50-60k in the open market. So multiplying $11 or whatever it is by 12 million is meaningless. If hey had premined 1 billion coins would the market cap be higher than BTC?

Ok, thanks, that's what i was thinking as well, but just wanted another set of eyes to confirm, as i've had a few and i suck at maths right now.

Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dekay

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:01:31 AM

What prime controller wallet?  Aren't we of the understanding that there is practically no difference in the Paycoin code comparative to the PeerUnity code?  

really cause prime controllers and hybrid flex seem missing maybe there worried someone will steal there imaginary technology and fiat reserve after all josh is full of delusion -josh- there after me lucky charms
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:04:44 AM

Straws: grasp at them.
dekay

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:09:11 AM

notice how the poor bliss bastards at ht didnt notice 1mil coins missing from the escro there to stupid to do due diligence it breaks my heart those retards are so innocent  trusting greedy vicious hungry stupid twats
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:11:55 AM

So it doesnot make sence to rent a miner to mine and dump peecoin?
Only actual miner owners and renters are having fun? Sad

At this point, it looks like the opportunity is diminishing. Like others have said, rental prices on Betarigs + Nicehash are high at the moment. Nicehash has been increasing steadily, although I was able to make a quick/small grab a handful of hours ago @ 0.121 BTC/TH/Day.

Looks like we're right at the buy wall now too.

Yep, only 12 BTC left at 0.0315, was it 23 BTC originally?

This will be an interesting test, there isn't much support below that.

destroy it i wana see ht idiots cry panic and use more money to support it and rent mineing power when buying direct is cheaper and there to stupid to figure it out even there ceo cant spell and there devs have the worst software skills there users retarded

Are you fucking kidding? You're calling out the GAW CEO on his spelling?? Have you read back one of your posts recently Grin You're the imbecile with no grasp of written English pal Wink
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:17:44 AM

notice how the poor bliss bastards at ht didnt notice 1mil coins missing from the escro there to stupid to do due diligence it breaks my heart those retards are so innocent  trusting greedy vicious hungry stupid twats

do you have a link to this heartaching pos thread? i can't find anything but moronic noob posts about renting rigs and others struggling with configs etc...

thanks..

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dekay

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:18:35 AM

At this point, it looks like the opportunity is diminishing. Like others have said, rental prices on Betarigs + Nicehash are high at the moment. Nicehash has been increasing steadily, although I was able to make a quick/small grab a handful of hours ago @ 0.121 BTC/TH/Day.

destroy it i wana see ht idiots cry panic and use more money to support it and rent mineing power when buying direct is cheaper and there to stupid to figure it out even there ceo cant spell and there devs have the worst software skills there users retarded

Are you fucking kidding? You're calling out the GAW CEO on his spelling?? Have you read back one of your posts recently Grin You're the imbecile with no grasp of written English pal Wink
hey ima hood i speak alot slang im not a professional ceo like homero or pretend i am haha
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:22:36 AM

Insult is the last refuge of the ignorant

But lets get back to   "Never Obsolete" hey Josh?

Cheers!

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 12:24:37 AM

hey ima hood i speak alot slang im not a professional ceo like homero or pretend i am haha

Exactly this guy is street. Not some boi pretending to be a ceo and calling himself innovative. Dekay is our bro. He never claimed to be a genius at work. Right Josh?

dekay

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:25:33 AM

Blockchain Explorer xpy

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/

gaw Balance   11,012,355.024098 XPY

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?115.htm

Thats impossible I_IZ_CEO. Josh said that the investors have their coins already. so how could gaw's wallet still hold 12 million? Another lie maybe?

11 million. Nearly one million went out. Sitting here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?PWpUFdoHVMNPYcnecnFiAQsvT8WuTAndjo.htm

Yes but investor holds were in the order of 5 odd million xpy wasnt it. Josh stated the coins were sent to investors. Sent implies sending as a transaction.... not holding in your wallet. Another crack in the wall? Someone should question this on hashtalk. its impossible with block rewards that they mined that much coin. the mining rewards are trickling at 8-30 xpy they cant hit 1,000,000 let alone 5 million that quick
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 12:27:51 AM

So the sheep already ran out of money. Time for Fitzgerald?

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:29:09 AM

Exactly this guy is street. Not some boi pretending to be a ceo and calling himself innovative. Dekay is our bro.

+1 - dkay & bitpop, keep on keepin on, fuck all they critics.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dekay

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:39:16 AM

yeah arnt they going to try and save the day
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:40:56 AM

yeah arnt they going to try and save the day

i sure as shit wouldn't go near it with any pole if i had any brains and worked for that outfit. would you?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:41:30 AM

Just interesting that you link grammar and spelling with business/finance ability. Plenty of CEOs are dyslexic, doesn't stop them running a business well. Maybe one day when you grow up you'll do something you think is cool too, and people can bitch about it on internet forums Wink
dekay

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

Just interesting that you link grammar and spelling with business/finance ability. Plenty of CEOs are dyslexic, doesn't stop them running a business well. Maybe one day when you grow up you'll do something you think is cool too, and people can bitch about it on internet forums Wink
growing dope for health canada is way more cool ill get people medicine and make $$$ spending time with my plants  Cool i dont wana scam people like josh and take lil old lady retirement funds id rather sell crack then stoop that low who needs to be on wsj bitbeat i wana be on the high times mag just saying grow some delightfully delicious goods
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:49:37 AM

growing dope for health canada is way more cool ill get people medicine and make $$$ spending time with my plants  Cool

LMFAO. this thread is amazing. Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 12:53:57 AM

Lol no one wants to be Josh

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: