Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 04:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 2459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377686 times)
Rookie41

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:18:26 AM

They are still trying to figure out how to mine with their CPU's...
They don't know how to set up a wallet...
And you expect them to to wait 3 min? HA

^ This, so much!
Constantly people complaining they aren't seeing XPY in their wallet when they are SOLO cpu/gpu mining!
LOL ... he did bring the coin to "the people" .. the average clueless person trying to mine it with their computer.

People who lease rigs are laughing and I'm sure plenty of miners are selling their coins for a profit.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:20:41 AM

We must be due for a new topic now we've hit 300 odd pages?

Should split it into chapters...

Could be a 3 part trilogy... we already have the love triangle of GAW supporters, the villian etc. Would make for an epic movie.

it's a thread on an internet forum mate. GAW is not entirely front page news

Its not front page news? Josh said it was on CNN, Forbes and WSJ... you must be mistaken
I watch CNN every morning at work. I know they wouldn't even mention it's name Grin
Clearly spreading FUD you are Smiley haha
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:24:22 AM

hey-ho

i seem to have the idiot brigade renting my rigs.

MESSAGE TO THE IDIOT BRIGADE:

miners take time to ramp in. this is normal. Do NOT switch pool every 30 seconds because the miner will take time to switch

NO, you are not getting a refund, for being an idiot.

Roll Eyes

my largest rig is ~5TH/s and to get to that speed, at pool can take up to an hour... so like, switching every 30 seconds is going to help, right?
 Roll Eyes

merry christmas raskul, i think you will be making a 2 months worth of btc mining from this whole week of renting to the xpy fans club boy Cheesy
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:26:05 AM

hey-ho

miners take time to ramp in. this is normal. Do NOT switch pool every 30 seconds because the miner will take time to switch

Roll Eyes

my largest rig is ~5TH/s and to get to that speed, at pool can take up to an hour... so like, switching every 30 seconds is going to help, right?
 Roll Eyes

merry christmas raskul, i think you will be making a 2 months worth of btc mining from this whole week of renting to the xpy fans club boy Cheesy

thanks mate, yes, if rentals keep the value they have been going at, i'll be making ~10BTC this week

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
T0urist

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:26:25 AM

We must be due for a new topic now we've hit 300 odd pages?

Should split it into chapters...

Could be a 3 part trilogy... we already have the love triangle of GAW supporters, the villian etc. Would make for an epic movie.

it's a thread on an internet forum mate. GAW is not entirely front page news

Its not front page news? Josh said it was on CNN, Forbes and WSJ... you must be mistaken

You forgot Time.
DONT FORGET TIME! Tongue
EDIT add News Corp to that 2 "It's coming"  https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/535090862632755200/photo/1

I'm still waiting for the previous 4 transparencies... wait... maybe its so transparent (See through) that we can't see it?

I'm wondering if all these news outlets are laughing at Josh? Why is it that they all do interviews but not one of them posts it....? It's making me think that Josh went on a family road trip and stopped at each News organisation to take photos for his family album? Lots of front desks but no front page news. I mean theres been more news at news.com.au about bitcoin atms popping up in brisbane and sydney than this guys coin. Whats that tell you (mind you an atm being placed is really slow news).
T0urist

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:27:30 AM

hey-ho

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

thanks mate, yes, if rentals keep the value they have been going at, i'll be making ~10BTC this week
Mine come tomorrow so i'll be adding 3.4 TH to the renting... whats the best rental pointer raskul? I haven't rented before so anything a newbie like me should know with it?
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:28:14 AM

hey-ho

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Mine come tomorrow so i'll be adding 3.4 TH to the renting... whats the best rental pointer raskul? I haven't rented before so anything a newbie like me should know with it?

put your failover list;

1.betarigs
2.nicehash/westhash
3.your btc pool

erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:36:16 AM

hey-ho

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

put your failover list;

1.betarigs
2.nicehash/westhash
3.your btc pool

MiningRigRentals is pretty good too, my friends rented his rig with the total of 20 ths there, and make a minimum of 20 hours rental Cheesy
T0urist

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:36:28 AM

hey-ho

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

put your failover list;

1.betarigs
2.nicehash/westhash
3.your btc pool

Kinda wishing i bought the SP35 5.5 TH spondoolies unit now instead of the 2 x 1.7 TH units... but they were a first mining buy. I'll get the 5.5 TH if this is fun.
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:01:55 AM

I keep seeing this CNN bullshit being thrown around

it was confirmed by Homero himself this was a TYPO and it was really a CCN article, its just CNN sounds better doesn't it ? so he hasn't tried to put out that fire because CNN is more credible than CCN for the dumb masses.

And the CCN article is already out. I do some digging but I cant be bothered to show the facts to back this statement up right now.  I just don't care.

I want to sell and move on from this shit

When can we sell Hashstakers ??

erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:05:36 AM

it was confirmed by Homero himself this was a TYPO and it was really a CCN article, its just CNN sounds better doesn't it ? so he hasn't tried to put out that fire because CNN is more credible than CCN for the dumb masses.

And the CCN article is already out. I do some digging but I cant be bothered to show the facts to back this statement up right now.  I just don't care.

too bad, i hope u get your money out from there , christmas is coming Cheesy
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:06:41 AM

Ask for a refund is all you can do ATM,the market MAY be open later,so CEO says  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:15:18 AM

too bad, i hope u get your money out from there , christmas is coming Cheesy

Thanks, here is hoping.

Ask for a refund is all you can do ATM,the market MAY be open later,so CEO says  Roll Eyes

I might have too, I had every intention of selling out anyway, so I used the last bit of my BTC to buy these "apparently" limited supply of hash stakers to flip...but throughout the entire hashlet conversions they have been for sale the entire time and they still are for sale...so they have an unlimited supply.

They pushed it hard that they were limited and even took them down and said they would slowly release them...that's bullshit and was the straw that has pushed me to hate them so much..

And now I cant sell them, and if the market goes live, only morons are buying them, how dare GAW reach into their own pocket to actually pay for something or buy it back.  Like the prime buy back bullshit.

Fuck that place.

I doubt they would give me a refund since I bought those stakers the day they went live, so that's longer than 48 hours ago. So I doubt ill get my money back on that at all. I dont want these pieces of shit, I want to sell them already.  You are cutting it really fine if POW is supposed to finish soon.  And I have no faith they will even have this system up and running by that time.

miri94

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:32:24 AM

I kept selling until I ROIed now everything in there is just profit.

I went in because someone on the AlphaTechnologies scam thread here someone said they got 1/13 ROI in one week so I bought in.

I did not want to buy in because I own hardware miners and the hashlet symbol looked ridiculous as an integrated circuit without pins, I was laughing at myself when I paid the money but hey, the guy got 1/13 ROI in a week and everything was ok for me.

Then Josh came up with the Hybrid Flex statement. I laughed really but I got concerned when he started saying that all the coders in the world are not comprehending his vision. I am into mining not into finance and I was not liking the idea of Paycoin and family, but how can i go out and the price of hashlets if I wanted to sell was so low? Then this hype came and I was able to get out clean.

If you are going to read one thing read this:
People now are paying 0.15 BTC / TH / day in rental to mine the SHA-256 XPY

Hello?

Your Genesis Hashlets with the gigahash a dime a dozen cannot be pointed to the XPY pool?

Really?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:36:41 AM

I went in because someone on the AlphaTechnologies scam thread here someone said they got 1/13 ROI in one week so I bought in.

I did not want to buy in because I own hardware miners and the hashlet symbol looked ridiculous as an integrated circuit without pins, I was laughing at myself when I paid the money but hey, the guy got 1/13 ROI in a week and everything was ok for me.

Then Josh came up with the Hybrid Flex statement. I laughed really but I got concerned when he started saying that all the coders in the world are not comprehending his vision. I am into mining not into finance and I was not liking the idea of Paycoin and family, but how can i go out and the price of hashlets if I wanted to sell was so low? Then this hype came and I was able to get out clean.

Hello?

Your Genesis Hashlets with the gigahash a dime a dozen cannot be pointed to the XPY pool?

Works for me. I have made about $30 in the last 24 hours on a single S3 Mining and selling paycoin and renting out my rig at sky high prices. Thanks Josh!  Shocked

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465

Clueless!

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:52:26 AM

Hello?

Works for me. I have made about $30 in the last 24 hours on a single S3 Mining and selling paycoin and renting out my rig at sky high prices. Thanks Josh!  Shocked

ditto got my sha256 jupiter 567gh miner pointed to www.westhash.com site making 7 to 10x the $$$ I could on slush...this is only till the 19th

i will mine sha256 pow for gaw...i gather to prop up their pos coin option virtual miners

heh go jupiter go

go to www.nicehash.com or www.westhash.com (usa) just put in their stratum info and your btc address  see directions

their is mild d/c with the knc miner because knc has not updated since 4.3 (currently it is 4.7) i don't know what to to about it it is annoying but no big deal

0.21 btc sure beats .0021btc for the next 4 days or so till the 19th when they shut off the pow option for you using sha256 miners

so it goes

find this helpful here is my address tip me ( i have to tip raskul who told me about his heh)

1PbhCD56EE1ur45UvTca5wEUkAPpTi25oq

if not no biggie......frigging the Jupiter she be a dancing again

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:56:04 AM

Hello?

Works for me. I have made about $30 in the last 24 hours on a single S3 Mining and selling paycoin and renting out my rig at sky high prices. Thanks Josh!  Shocked

ditto got my sha256 jupiter 567gh miner pointed to www.westhash.com site making 7 to 10x the $$$ I could on slush...this is only till the 19th

i will mine sha256 pow for gaw...i gather to prop up their pos coin option virtual miners

heh go jupiter go

go to www.nicehash.com or www.westhash.com (usa) just put in their stratum info and your btc address  see directions

their is mild d/c with the knc miner because knc has not updated since 4.3 (currently it is 4.7) i don't know what to to about it it is annoying but no big deal

0.21 btc sure beats .0021btc for the next 4 days or so till the 19th when they shut off the pow option for you using sha256 miners

so it goes

find this helpful here is my address tip me ( i have to tip raskul who told me about his heh)

1PbhCD56EE1ur45UvTca5wEUkAPpTi25oq

if not no biggie......frigging the Jupiter she be a dancing again

haha, beer money is always appreciated lol

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:42:49 AM

the first comment and coffee really helped this morning.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23567/pbm-rumours-say-its-sinking/2

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:54:40 PM

I don't think we're simply fighting a terrible company that is incompetent. We're fighting an idea...the idea of immense greed that you can simply accumulate huge amounts of wealth from doing nothing but giving somebody else your money. If we were just fighting GAW, people would have realised a long timr ago that something isn't right. The problem is much bigger and more sinister than a poorly run incompetent company.
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:56:24 PM

I don't think we're simply fighting a terrible company that is incompetent. We're fighting an idea...the idea of immense greed that you can simply accumulate huge amounts of wealth from doing nothing but giving somebody else your money. If we were just fighting GAW, people would have realised a long timr ago that something isn't right. The problem is much bigger and more sinister than a poorly run incompetent company.

i'm not fighting anything, rent my rigs.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 2459 »
  Print  

Jump to: