Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376959 times)
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:25:49 PM

OMFG ROTFL!!!

So many shitties complaining and bitching about a person and a company, making acusations, defaming the name of that person and company, criticizing like there was no tomorrow and now they are all in on mining!

So many poor spirit persons and so many sad guys here!

I felt for those who were bitching on these 313 pages. Well... thinking better, no i don't feel. They are just swallowing all shit they throwed up! Cheesy
And i am liking to see!

YAY!

I hope you realize that a lot of posters have been spurned badly by GAW when zenpool crashed right? Many posters have uncovered flaws/lies and broken promises made by GAW/GAW CEO. The only individuals that have made ROI are the early 16$ hashlet investors or anybody that played with the market and bought low and sold high.

This thread was a way for individuals to discuss the legitimacy of their mining operation and lack of transparency. PayCoin is mocked as a PeerCoin clone (which it clearly is) but it also opens up the opportunity for anyone to squeeze out the last drop of ROI they can make back from GAW. Many believe after the 19th when everyone "dumps" paycoin into BTC, that will flag the end of GAW.

I wasn't one of those and i roi'd. Shit happens, now what? No one can't blame GAW for those who spend their savings in a high risk investment. And no one can blame no one, for those who dont have patience and want ROI for yesterday.

Complaining is something difaming is other thing, worst. But yeah. I was patient even if i had my doubts and posted on hashtalk in a polite way and guess what, i wasn't banned. lol

I'm not stupid, but there is people out there that are. Arrogance, hypocrisy, cinism and petulance is a bad thing to have when patience is a virtue, principaly in this industry!
On there 300 and many pages i saw all these adjectives on people that post here.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:29:25 PM

OMFG ROTFL!!!

So many shitties complaining and bitching about a person and a company, making acusations, defaming the name of that person and company, criticizing like there was no tomorrow and now they are all in on mining!

I felt for those who were bitching on these 313 pages. Well... thinking better, no i don't feel. They are just swallowing all shit they throwed up! Cheesy
And i am liking to see!

YAY!
For me, hell why not mine a little bit of this shit coin, and make a few quick bucks before the bottom falls out. Seen these scenarios play out many of times on bittrex with hundreds of other shit coins just like paycoin. Anyone that can mine sha 256 would be stupid not to get a piece while the gettin's good! lol But that doesn't mean I support this over inflated bogus concept by gaw either,,, just looking to ride the train before it derails.  Grin (while there is still people willing to pay this ridicules price I should say)  Wink

I like your point of view.. Eating shit that you throw up and even then saying or thinking:
WOW! This shit is shit but tastes goooddd! Yammi yammi!! let me eat more!

Then, the you throw up, and you eat it all again, from the floor.

Nice thinking i must say... lol

God! You guys must feel real frustrated for this coin being a success.... lol
huh?  Huh do you even know what you are talking about? get a life dude.... let us mine the shit coins while we can at launch, know different than any other coin that pops up, only there is a cult like following for this one willing to pay foolish prices for it....

Amen Brother. Bask in the glory of the shitcoin while you can. After Friday this shitcoin will be dead like all the others that have gone before it.

not dead, just... locked-in for the long scam Grin

Ya locked up tight while they figure out how to retain any value on the coin it would seem. Sure many will get staking rewards, but what will the value be then?? I don't see $20.00 however. 20 cents maybe?  Shocked

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:32:12 PM

OMFG ROTFL!!!

And i am liking to see!

YAY!
For me, hell why not mine a little bit of this shit coin, and make a few quick bucks before the bottom falls out. Seen these scenarios play out many of times on bittrex with hundreds of other shit coins just like paycoin. Anyone that can mine sha 256 would be stupid not to get a piece while the gettin's good! lol But that doesn't mean I support this over inflated bogus concept by gaw either,,, just looking to ride the train before it derails.  Grin (while there is still people willing to pay this ridicules price I should say)  Wink

I like your point of view.. Eating shit that you throw up and even then saying or thinking:
WOW! This shit is shit but tastes goooddd! Yammi yammi!! let me eat more!

Then, the you throw up, and you eat it all again, from the floor.

Nice thinking i must say... lol

God! You guys must feel real frustrated for this coin being a success.... lol
huh?  Huh do you even know what you are talking about? get a life dude.... let us mine the shit coins while we can at launch, know different than any other coin that pops up, only there is a cult like following for this one willing to pay foolish prices for it....

Amen Brother. Bask in the glory of the shitcoin while you can. After Friday this shitcoin will be dead like all the others that have gone before it.

not dead, just... locked-in for the long scam Grin

Ya locked up tight while they figure out how to retain any value on the coin it would seem. Sure many will get staking rewards, but what will the value be then?? I don't see $20.00 however. 20 cents maybe?  Shocked

20cents would be admirable for an altcoin.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:41:46 PM

it all comes down to demand and supply, the more demand there is for a given resource, and the lower supply there is, the higher the price goes.. it is quite normal, ohh and those who think that those renting out their miners are in it for a profit, well, guess what, those renting are also in it for profit, we are just taking a bite from the cake, by renting out our rigs. the prices, are just what the renters are willing to pay.

circle of life...

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:49:03 PM

it all comes down to demand and supply, the more demand there is for a given resource, and the lower supply there is, the higher the price goes.. it is quite normal, ohh and those who think that those renting out their miners are in it for a profit, well, guess what, those renting are also in it for profit, we are just taking a bite from the cake, by renting out our rigs. the prices, are just what the renters are willing to pay.

circle of life...

*cough* 12million premine.

demonz

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:49:32 PM

I wasn't one of those and i roi'd. Shit happens, now what? No one can't blame GAW for those who spend their savings in a high risk investment. And no one can blame no one, for those who dont have patience and want ROI for yesterday.

Complaining is something difaming is other thing, worst. But yeah. I was patient even if i had my doubts and posted on hashtalk in a polite way and guess what, i wasn't banned. lol

I'm not stupid, but there is people out there that are. Arrogance, hypocrisy, cinism and petulance is a bad thing to have when patience is a virtue, principaly in this industry!
On there 300 and many pages i saw all these adjectives on people that post here.

People blame GAW for marketing statements of "Always profitable" and "Never Obsolete". Clearly those were lies which masked how risky the investment was, especially from a company so mismanaged. 1 satoshi isn't profitable and is most definitely obsolete.

Any company out there takes heat. Some people HATE HP because their mom/sister's computer burned up. They claim all HP computers are crap. Is this DEFAMING the company? No it is that one person's negative experience. Now if HP started taking people's money and promising a certain graphics card and never delivered, those "negative experiences" turn into misrepresentation and fraud. ANY concerns should be addressed and not be feared for being banned.

I won't comment about your intelligence but I think your post speaks for itself.

Patience is a virtue true, but so is Chasity (honesty), Temperence (Justice and Moderation) , and Diligence which GAW clearly doesn't embody. What's your next argument?
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:50:02 PM

The irony is, I bet it's the first time any of us have done any actual coin mining in all the time we've had anything to do with Garzas' Gawd Awful Wreck.
Ain't that the truth lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:50:35 PM

circle of life...

Raskul - What's that stuck in your throat?  Cheesy

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:51:18 PM

The irony is, I bet it's the first time any of us have done any actual coin mining in all the time we've had anything to do with Garzas' Gawd Awful Wreck.
Ain't that the truth lol

First time most of the Zen Clouders on HT have done any mining because we all know Hashlets don't actually do anything.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:52:39 PM

circle of life...

Raskul - What's that stuck in your throat?  Cheesy

that? oh that's just my love of altcoins  Wink

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:55:22 PM

OMFG ROTFL!!!

And i am liking to see!

YAY!

OMFG ROTFL!!!

And i am liking to see!

YAY!

Yup you got it Wink A clusterfuck of testosterone fuelled hypocrisy and opportunistic greed is all you'll find in here Grin

Aww these two must be GAW private secret anti troll fud police that chrisgawminers posted up on Homero Talk.  So obvious, I was hoping other people in here made the connection before I outed you both.  Such terrible, many immature all for profit, that is why you are here.  Cant even infiltrate this thread properly without your fanboisms. better tell your boss you fucked up and got outed. 
gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

OMFG ROTFL!!!

And i am liking to see!

YAY!

OMFG ROTFL!!!

And i am liking to see!

YAY!

Yup you got it Wink A clusterfuck of testosterone fuelled hypocrisy and opportunistic greed is all you'll find in here Grin

Aww these two must be GAW private secret anti troll fud police that chrisgawminers posted up on Homero Talk.  So obvious, I was hoping other people in here made the connection before I outed you both.  Such terrible, many immature all for profit, that is why you are here.  Cant even infiltrate this thread properly without your fanboisms. better tell your boss you fucked up and got outed. 

woah dude slow down, you're too sharp for me! Grin
gefafwisp

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:02:17 PM

ColdSpirit is bang on the money with his/her comment about 'Arrogance, hypocrisy, cinism and petulance' in this thread. There's some okay guys/gals here too, but mostly it's garbage.
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:10:08 PM

Its not hard, its called digging, which if you did against Homero and Gaw you might actually have a clue, instead it seems you lost money in syscoin and now you are protecting your gaw investment - man you are terrible at this game. Cold Spirit well, he couldn't get more obvious even if he tried. He is selling keys = needs money, you lost money in syscoin and possible cannibus coin - you need money.  Its always about money and both of your greed shows.. does chrisgawminers pay well ??

Well done Gaw Fud anti secret police your secret is safe with me Wink

I have a rig if you want to rent ? I do special price just for you
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:11:59 PM

ColdSpirit is bang on the money with his/her comment about 'Arrogance, hypocrisy, cinism and petulance' in this thread. There's some okay guys/gals here too, but mostly it's garbage.

I could've been a GAW contracted guy, but unfortunely i dont receive a dime and i don't praise no one. I can only see both sides Cheesy And on this thread i only see hate and people who post anything, even the smallest balls hair to distrust and (try) to make people distrust gaw.
Shit happens, even on big companies like M$ and even the big A$.

Most of those here are just frustrated because they don't know how to make point of what they see/say/believe and want to believe. As i said above, petulance, arrogance, cinism and hypocrisy is like ignorance, is a bliss. These are happy to say bad and yet they use their services/products, and all Cheesy ahaha

Peace.
gefafwisp

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:13:30 PM

Its not hard, its called digging, which if you did against Homero and Gaw you might actually have a clue, instead it seems you lost money in syscoin and now you are protecting your gaw investment - man you are terrible at this game. Cold Spirit well, he couldn't get more obvious even if he tried.

Well done Gaw Fud anti secret police your secret is safe with me Wink

I have a rig if you want to rent ? I do special price just for you

Wow, you really have no life do you Smiley I'm fine for hash thanks
raskul

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:15:36 PM

Roll Eyes turning into a orgy of cultists.

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:21:36 PM

Do they get a secret police badge for this?

Peoples coin, secret police, what next nuclear threats?

I think one of them is lurch, gaw_gm or whatever he is, that teeth guy.

GAW_Homero

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:22:29 PM

The word is cynicism you ignoramus.
ryanex19

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:24:32 PM

Good morning. I broke my internet again so have not been online. Has XPC surpassed Bitcoins network by 10x yet? if not should happen any minute now.
32 new acquisitions BTW. More details coming soon, after the NDA is no longer an issue.

:grinning:

disclaimer: The above is just my guess of what Josh will tweet next. 

nah still been only one day of mining only around 90PH 
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: