Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377034 times)
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:31:19 AM

Can somebody please tell me when we will be able to deposit paycoin into the hashstakers?

You shouldn't even consider doing that. Those paycoins will be practically worthless after 3-6months. What you want to do is take that paycoin to the nearest exchange pronto.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:32:24 AM

Stay cool man and don't act in haste.  Don't make irrational decisions.  Depending on how this thing pans out, you will likely be able to get your money back and then some.  Just start unwinding AS SOON as you have the chance.  If a lot of $ is locked up on hashstakers, call them directly and kick up a shit storm.  I imagine they will wilt eventually and give you your money back.

Good advice. Don't make hasty decissions based on how you were treated on a forum or a social media site. If he doesn't want to talk to you it's a personal thing between you and him. He doesn't have to respond to your concerns on his twitter.

As an investor this is not a way to treat people. Doesn't mean he has to answer me on twitter, but to block me is showing lack of concern for investors. I'm done with gawminers, and their bullshit. They don't have a mining farm, they have a storage locker full of asics, that's about it.
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:32:50 AM

Wonder what "law" will be cited to justify when they require verification to withdraw paycon to your own wallet.
Not converting to any other currency, just a straight withdraw

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:33:29 AM

So finally see you guys are right. I haven't seen much transparency, and even invested a ton into gaw. So I tweeted josh about putting buy support up, and also buying logically, $10 coins on exchange now, instead of $20 dollar coins later. He said so he can increase price of paycoin for people buying?

HUH, I was like what, where is logic there. People dumping now are just cheap coins for gaw to take off market now, instead of paying out $20 from paybase later.

Unbelieveable, I ask few more questions nicely, even stating I'm investor, and that I have concerns, and if 100 million dollars of support, why not use some for exchange?

THE BASTARD BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER! For asking legit questions. Concerns.

I'm dumping everything gaw, asap. Unfortunately this weasel has convinced us all to lock our zens up into hashstakers so i cannot even sell anything or exchange paycoins.

HELP, what do i do to get out of this nightmare.
Now the question here is:

He blocked you in the twitter (if this is true...) because of the comments on his post

OR

Because you sent him personal messages?

I bet it was the 2nd option.

Now, why not asking these question on hashtalk? In a proper and nice manner?

That why i am sure that you could have more luck in obtaining answers to your question. This way only makes you the same as 99% of the folks in this thread.

But yeah. Good luck and please, dump all your coins now! I would apreciate Cheesy
interstellar

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:34:20 AM

Think is I want to believe in Gaw, but why cannot they just answer questions? Why do they hide investors from us, or not let us know the plan? I'm just not understanding the logic here?

I cannot at this point in game see any real reason big investors or writeups in news online would not be happening, this is the stage for massive appeal and getting people on board.

I mean this zinc app is really last straw, even though my gut told me the video of the mining warehouse was sight to get out, I'm really pissed about the browser extention for chrome. Sure it's cool, i'll be honest, but it's not 100 million dollar cool.

I expected 100 times more by now, and got 100 times less.

Hopefully you don't have a lot of money invested man...
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:34:27 AM

Just like coinbase, you will need to verify your account to trade paycoin out to btc or fiat. (no groaning here, its the law.)

ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:35:18 AM

Wonder what "law" will be cited to justify when they require verification to withdraw paycon to your own wallet.

We can say the same to circle, to coincorner, to btce, cex  and many other exchanges that need verification from his customers Cheesy

But yeah, trolls allways need to find anything to troll ahhah
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:35:31 AM

So finally see you guys are right. I haven't seen much transparency, and even invested a ton into gaw. So I tweeted josh about putting buy support up, and also buying logically, $10 coins on exchange now, instead of $20 dollar coins later. He said so he can increase price of paycoin for people buying?

HUH, I was like what, where is logic there. People dumping now are just cheap coins for gaw to take off market now, instead of paying out $20 from paybase later.

Unbelieveable, I ask few more questions nicely, even stating I'm investor, and that I have concerns, and if 100 million dollars of support, why not use some for exchange?

I'm dumping everything gaw, asap. Unfortunately this weasel has convinced us all to lock our zens up into hashstakers so i cannot even sell anything or exchange paycoins.

He blocked you in the twitter (if this is true...) because of the comments on his post

OR

That why i am sure that you could have more luck in obtaining answers to your question. This way only makes you the same as 99% of the folks in this thread.

But yeah. Good luck and please, dump all your coins now! I would apreciate Cheesy

I'll sell you my whole account, hashstakers and hp's included. How about that. We find a good reputable escrow and I'll give you my account, you give me Bitcoin. Deal?
interstellar

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:39:36 AM

OR

We know exactly what that will get him: banned. lol.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:40:13 AM

Yeah sure, it couldn't be the fact that you f*cked with the code so the difficult changes wildly, now could it?

You noticed that right? Just as it seems to be getting to a logical high difficulty it drops to something ridiculously low like 71,000,000
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:41:25 AM

Think is I want to believe in Gaw, but why cannot they just answer questions? Why do they hide investors from us, or not let us know the plan? I'm just not understanding the logic here?

I cannot at this point in game see any real reason big investors or writeups in news online would not be happening, this is the stage for massive appeal and getting people on board.

I mean this zinc app is really last straw, even though my gut told me the video of the mining warehouse was sight to get out, I'm really pissed about the browser extention for chrome. Sure it's cool, i'll be honest, but it's not 100 million dollar cool.

Did you think that the problem is that people expect too much?

The more expectation, the more the ilusion.

The secret is not expecting much, and then wait for what is coming. Cheesy

^Same goes for investments. Never invest what you can't loose. Many invested their savings now they are afraid.
Then comes the ones who are monopolist in BTC. They are afraid the "kid on the corner" beat them to death (making btc drops it value) making them POOR! lol

Oh well... i am liking to see those trolls afraid and desperate about the outcome regarding xpy Cheesy ahahah
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:44:38 AM

We can say the same to circle, to coincorner, to btce, cex  and many other exchanges that need verification from his customers Cheesy

But yeah, trolls allways need to find anything to troll ahhah

Stop spreading misinformation. Crypto-to-crypto conversions or plain withdrawals don't require KYC yet,  and GAW is not doing conversion to fiat yet.
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:45:52 AM

Did you think that the problem is that people expect too much?

The more expectation, the more the ilusion.

The secret is not expecting much, and then wait for what is coming. Cheesy

^Same goes for investments. Never invest what you can't loose. Many invested their savings now they are afraid.
Then comes the ones who are monopolist in BTC. They are afraid the "kid on the corner" beat them to death (making btc drops it value) making them POOR! lol

Oh well... i am liking to see those trolls afraid and desperate about the outcome regarding xpy Cheesy ahahah

People expect a lot because josh promises alot the backflips, removes posts etc. He is always going on about how great it is etc so you cant blame the people for following suit.
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

OR

We know exactly what that will get him: banned. lol.
Well i asked many questions and never ever got banned. Cheesy
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:47:12 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23950/paybase-kyc/2

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23948/kyc-regulations

Can someone please post in one of these threads asking for GAW's MSB registration info?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:47:54 AM

I think he just ruined Christmas for a lot of people. I really and honestly feel bad for them. They will not be able to get verified in time to get their Hashpoints cashed out before Christmas. Many people had more than everything they had in this.

They could have started the verification weeks ago so that everybody who wanted it would have been verified by now.
interstellar

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:48:22 AM

Yeah sure, it couldn't be the fact that you f*cked with the code so the difficult changes wildly, now could it?

You noticed that right? Just as it seems to be getting to a logical high difficulty it drops to something ridiculously low like 71,000,000

Yeah it came out that they changed the code to average just two blocks, so if a block is found quickly there are huge swings in difficulty. Just retardo-homero being retardo-homero as usual.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:48:57 AM

Glad you saw the light in time! Most of the smart investors over there have this nagging feeling over there that's something's fishy but it might be too late for them when they finally make the realization you did.

I wouldn't panic. Just focus and plan your exit strategy. If you can figure out a way to get even, maybe by selling off paycoins or things that are sellable on the market, that's what you should do. If you are stuck in items that aren't listed on the market, then you can maybe sell your account here on this forum. I'm sure there are poor souls who would buy it unfortunately for them.

I'm so livid right now, even on gawminers help, they won't answer questions. can we sue these people? seriously, can we get our money back. This is insane.

I sold my 35mh of Zens  @ $9.50 2 weeks ago thinking the price would tank,they are going for $11 now  Roll Eyes

Hopefully you have Hashpoints to convert to XPY,then sell/trade em for whatever you can get out of em,there's your,& my ROI  Cool

But,you converted to Hashstakers.....damn,I know you had no choice  Roll Eyes

It's been said that the market place will be open soon to sell em,just hold on for that moment or as said,sell your account.I think you can change your email to whoever you sell to,just not the name & address..... Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ColdSpirit

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:49:51 AM

People expect a lot because josh promises alot the backflips, removes posts etc. He is always going on about how great it is etc so you cant blame the people for following suit.

So, you can't blame gaw only people Wink
The thing is, there are too much trolls and when they hate nothing is good.
Someone did a bad investment? Blame that person not the company.

T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:52:58 AM

Cryptoknight,

Id liquidate your primes etc to best market price and sell in 5 and 10mh lots thats what i did. cash out 4btc at a time and keep cashouts below 9btc in 24 hours or their manual release system will delay you.

stakers arent sellable yet so write that off as a bad investment. dump xpy hashpoints on an exchange first chance you get. dont use paybase for the risks.

with the dodginess going on now a company with no transparency you dont want having your personal info from KYC. Im hoping to dump hp xpy friday and i'll take what i can get. im closing my zencloud account then.

----------------

I hope everyone is snapshotting and preserving josh's tweets, hashtalk posts etc. This will be instrumental in prosecution later. its not a matter of if now but when.
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: