Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376939 times)
TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:36:15 AM

Withdraw to your wallet on your machine and sell at coin swap, the faithful will buy at first and giggle while they do it, at first.
I'm happy to be "Flushed" with the rest of the dumpers. If I can recoup the value I would have made mining with out this whole half cocked circus.

I wonder if Josh ever wonders if life would be less stressful if he had just let us mine on his hardware, like we were paying him for?

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
TheIZS

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:38:05 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23945/paybase-12-22-14

Classic.. This way they can control the coin from being dumped. This is BS

Can we get a review of how many different ways this has been predicted since the announcement of "hashpoints convert to Hashcoin"

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:38:20 AM

Well almighty Josh did just post this:
 "Just like Coinbase, you will need to verify your account to trade Paycoin for BTC or fiat, (no groaning here, it’s the law. )"

That bolded part is the funny part.. funny how i didn't need an id /whatever to send you btc to get xpc..

Also if that's  the law then ALL exchanges are forked"stalled".

Icon

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23945/paybase-12-22-14/2

PS

He "gifted" us another 2 days won't be able to exchange those hp's to xpc till Monday 22th.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23940/small-exchanges-allowing-the-dumping-of-xpy-it-is-a-gift/1

interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:40:57 AM

So it's crazy, they still are unclear about when we get our coins and can trade hashstakers on market. Just sitting ducks, waiting to get shot.

Will everyone rush to exits, or will the sheep buy like crazy come friday and pump this before the dump?

IDK. They also disablied my chat customer support since i hard some harsh words about them and business practices. Guess that means tech support for me is nil now.

Well, guess can only hope to get out still before it fails, 250 million to keep this going on a floor, 100 million would probalby do it.

We all invested in Gaw under false information, and cause of that information we made decisions. Ironicly gaw wants to bring cryptos to masses, i think they are doing exactly opposite, making it so untrustworthy people rather use credit cards.

GOSH DANG zinc plugin app is their 100 million dollar news. FUCK YOU JOSH, CROOK!

There's no money for the floor/wall. Look if we look at things from up high I think we can get some perspective. If i was the ceo whose company was failing, who had no morals, I would do anything to try to keep it afloat. Let me play that person for a moment.

Let's assume for a minute there is no $100,000,000 reserve, no big investors. But I got a lot of little fish on zenminers. My cloud mining business didn't work out so well, the price of bitcoin made it come crashing down. It looked like I would be sued out of business. So I came up with this hashpoint business quick.

Give em hash points to shut them up. Gives me time to plan a new idea. The investors rumble but go along. Many of them invested credit card money in my cloud miners so what choice do they really have? They are all in.

What can make me a lot of money quick? Hmm, i know an ICO! Lots of scammers are making a fortune that way! So I put together a plan to make a quick clone coin and I hype it to my investors. I tell them all sorts of lies, things they need to hear, like there are big financial companies backing me, a $100 million dollar wall to explain why this coin will be different, partnerships with big merchants such as amazon, etc. Nothing that I have to prove or can't wiggle my way out of down the line.

Now things are going good and it looks like i might actually be able to pull my coin off. Somehow I got to keep it from crashing and there's that little problem with the hashpoints. There's no actual wall of money  that is going to keep the price of the coin up. Hopefully I can work out something down the road though cause we are talking about millions of dollars when those hashpoints are converted.

Now everything he has done recently indicates that he is getting backed into this corner. The delays, the bannings and increased censorship of the site, the hyping of the lame plugin, the lack of any real announcements that he had promised, the careful wording when he talks about the wall/floor, the way he cruises around the site trying to figure out what everyone's thinking. He knows one thing: he can't allow a bank run. He has to keep the faithful in tow and not let them take their money out or he will be lost. He thinks he has them under control but he's not sure. The miners certainly didn't react the way he expected. Would they? Everything depends on it. Maybe if he plays things just right he can get that currency balanced and become an instant billionaire.

Everything he has done is exactly what I would have tried if I were trying to scam my investors. That's one of the reasons why it's so obvious what he's doing. You can argue that it's not a scam because he believes in it, actually believes his followers will make a ton of money. This is true. But by lying to investors, telling them whatever they need to hear, making promises he knows he'll never keep, it clearly becomes a scam no matter his state of mind.

Anyway, just my 2sats.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:42:53 AM

KYC as described by the Patriot Act.
http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/bank/20030930a1.asp

Same rules apply.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:51:07 AM

So it's crazy, they still are unclear about when we get our coins and can trade hashstakers on market. Just sitting ducks, waiting to get shot.

Will everyone rush to exits, or will the sheep buy like crazy come friday and pump this before the dump?

IDK. They also disablied my chat customer support since i hard some harsh words about them and business practices. Guess that means tech support for me is nil now.

Well, guess can only hope to get out still before it fails, 250 million to keep this going on a floor, 100 million would probalby do it.

We all invested in Gaw under false information, and cause of that information we made decisions. Ironicly gaw wants to bring cryptos to masses, i think they are doing exactly opposite, making it so untrustworthy people rather use credit cards.

GOSH DANG zinc plugin app is their 100 million dollar news. FUCK YOU JOSH, CROOK!

There's no money for the floor/wall. Look if we look at things from up high I think we can get some perspective. If i was the ceo whose company was failing, who had no morals, I would do anything to try to keep it afloat. Let me play that person for a moment.

Let's assume for a minute there is no $100,000,000 reserve, no big investors. But I got a lot of little fish on zenminers. My cloud mining business didn't work out so well, the price of bitcoin made it come crashing down. It looked like I would be sued out of business. So I came up with this hashpoint business quick.

Give em hash points to shut them up. Gives me time to plan a new idea. The investors rumble but go along. Many of them invested credit card money in my cloud miners so what choice do they really have? They are all in.

What can make me a lot of money quick? Hmm, i know an ICO! Lots of scammers are making a fortune that way! So I put together a plan to make a quick clone coin and I hype it to my investors. I tell them all sorts of lies, things they need to hear, like there are big financial companies backing me, a $100 million dollar wall to explain why this coin will be different, partnerships with big merchants such as amazon, etc. Nothing that I have to prove or can't wiggle my way out of down the line.

Now things are going good and it looks like i might actually be able to pull my coin off. Somehow I got to keep it from crashing and there's that little problem with the hashpoints. There's no actual wall of money  that is going to keep the price of the coin up. Hopefully I can work out something down the road though cause we are talking about millions of dollars when those hashpoints are converted.

Now everything he has done recently indicates that he is getting backed into this corner. The delays, the bannings and increased censorship of the site, the hyping of the lame plugin, the lack of any real announcements that he had promised, the careful wording when he talks about the wall/floor, the way he cruises around the site trying to figure out what everyone's thinking. He knows one thing: he can't allow a bank run. He has to keep the faithful in tow and not let them take their money out or he will be lost. He thinks he has them under control but he's not sure. The miners certainly didn't react the way he expected. Would they? Everything depends on it. Maybe if he plays things just right he can get that currency balanced and become an instant billionaire.

Everything he has done is exactly what I would have tried if I were trying to scam my investors. That's one of the reasons why it's so obvious what he's doing. You can argue that it's not a scam because he believes in it, actually believes his followers will make a ton of money. This is true. But by lying to investors, telling them whatever they need to hear, making promises he knows he'll never keep, it clearly becomes a scam no matter his state of mind.

Anyway, just my 2sats.

This is only being sold to his base. Not to the crypto world. This is a cult driven mentality. He is a wonderful bullshit artist and skirts the edge of lies if not down right lies on every announcement. The music is going to stop soon!!
mpmcsweeney

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:51:28 AM

Question: aren't the block rewards for XPY supposed to be changing depending on network demand? Seems like 49 XPY reward every time.
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:51:53 AM

Anyway, just my 2sats.

That was a totally plausible scenario.

Now that the coin has been opened up for mining, why is he still playing coy with all of this? If his grand master plan is solid, he should lay it all out there for everyone to see. Sunshine that bad-boy and let the cleansing power of the truth set him free! .. or perhaps he knows that he hasn't quite been honest with the faithful. Maybe it isn't as rosy as he's been forecasting and he is playing it by ear to pull out a hail mary pass to win the game?

I am amazed that XPY on coin-swap didn't bottom out. It is a testament to the faithful who have propped up the coin based on Josh's charismatic words that this coin will be worth $20 no matter what. Hell, that's like a 100% guarantee as far they are concerned. If they were *true* believers, the coin would be at or near $20, so maybe the faith isn't as strong as he was hoping.
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:51:56 AM

And why the hell is bad having paycoin to have our ID's for crypto-crypto / Crypto-XPY??

Why would you want to fork over ID's/personal info to a company that is not a registered MSB?

Answering to your questions, since you all post here only what you want misleading others:

"@GAWCEO said:
One thing that may not be clear. You CAN move from XPY to BTC under a certain limit with no KYC"

And i'm off to let trolls troll. Cheesy

cya.,
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:52:05 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23945/paybase-12-22-14

Classic.. This way they can control the coin from being dumped. This is BS

Stall anyone?

GAWCEO
GAWCEO
GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator
@jymining said:

@GAWCEO c'mon that's too close to X-mas... we're losing lot of time for the shopping!!!
I understand, and I am sorry about that. But its important we do it right.

We should not launch paybase on the weekend. We have learned from this. Even if I call in all our staff. Other companies we work with, will not be open.

we need to nail this thing.

GAWCEO
GAWCEO
GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator
@Emerald_Green said:

so staff is ready to work all Christmas week leading up to Christmas including Christmas Eve, but not the weekend before Christmas? Sorry, I may have misunderstood something.
Even if I call in all our staff. Other companies we work with, will not be open.   

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:53:00 AM

Yep and here's the bs obstacle to keep the money in-house. I bet there is some sort of charge or lower conversion fee if you try to move the xpy to the desktop wallet.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:57:28 AM

I finally did it Smiley I just rented my first hashes on west hash. pretty cool, so far so good. Just testing. I rented 2 TH for one hour, 3rd tier price. Hashing on suchpool. Will let ya know if I make any pcoin hence btc lol I only need to earn .55 pcoin to break even. w shall see. Just never rented, guess this has motivated me to try if nothing else. I still think gaw is a farse. lol  Grin

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:59:08 AM

I finally did it Smiley I just rented my first hashes on west hash. pretty cool, so far so good. Just testing. I rented 2 TH for one hour, 3rd tier price. Hashing on suchpool. Will let ya know if I make any pcoin hence btc lol I only need to earn .55 pcoin to break even. w shall see. Just never rented, guess this has motivated me to try if nothing else. I still think gaw is a farse. lol  Grin

In two days I turned .19 into .58 btc.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:00:48 AM

I finally did it Smiley I just rented my first hashes on west hash. pretty cool, so far so good. Just testing. I rented 2 TH for one hour, 3rd tier price. Hashing on suchpool. Will let ya know if I make any pcoin hence btc lol I only need to earn .55 pcoin to break even. w shall see. Just never rented, guess this has motivated me to try if nothing else. I still think gaw is a farse. lol  Grin

In two days I turned .19 into .58 btc.
Sweeeeett  Wink

EDIT: actually I logged into 3 exchanges of mine and sold off some scrap coins that have been sitting, just never got back to selling , and sold them and got enough to test out lol

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:00:53 AM

When people say they sell their hashprime or whatever for $10 are they able to withdraw $10 somehow or are they withdrawing $10 worth of btc? Same question for buying the previous nonsense?

if the payments and withdrawals were done with btc previously why is there a need for verification now that didn't exist last month?
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:02:13 AM

This is only being sold to his base. Not to the crypto world. This is a cult driven mentality. He is a wonderful bullshit artist and skirts the edge of lies if not down right lies on every announcement. The music is going to stop soon!!

Yes, I agree. I think the KYC thing will be his doom. It goes both ways. He will be forced to reveal what he is. The followers are already starting to revolt:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23948/kyc-regulations/5
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:02:56 AM

When people say they sell their hashprime or whatever for $10 are they able to withdraw $10 somehow or are they withdrawing $10 worth of btc? Same question for buying the previous nonsense?

if the payments and withdrawals were done with btc previously why is there a need for verification now that didn't exist last month?

Because GAW is now crossing over into Banking. BTC for USD

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:04:08 AM

Bingo I am right on target now  Cool

2,090.90  GH/s

welchy8764

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:14:31 AM

Because GAW is now crossing over into Banking. BTC for USD

I am already verified on coinbase and should be able to keep in BTC and pass through my coinbase account. GAW is screwing many people with doing this and did not announce until today? WOW thats really smells to high heaven.. They new this when they developed the plan..
welchy8764

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:19:06 AM

So this really sucks. 100% against the crypto philosophy. Now I need to give GAW (or whom) my personal information, including SS# (if it's like credit cards) to make a purchase. Don't take this the wrong way GAW, but your track record to date has been filled with issues and I'm not exactly thrilled to share this information with you.]

The riot has begun..  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: