Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:01:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
anti_gaw_DONKEY_KONG_DK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:50:47 AM

fckujosh ill just use some elses id dumping monday seems we get a extra day of hp thank god i got american connects incase the kyc rl anal probes
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:52:32 AM

It has been all BTC until now, ZenCloud never operated in USD, except hashlet pricing was shown in USD, but the actual transactions were always BTC.

I'm pretty sure I bought my Primes (back at $16) and Genesis (right before they gave everyone the 50% bonus) "miners" with my credit card from GAWminers.

Gawminers - yes, they do credit cards and USD, but they sell you an activation code, which you use on ZenCloud. Inside ZenCloud it's BTC only, e.g. there is no actual conversion between BTC and USD, or withdrawals/deposits in USD - nothing that would require KYC.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:55:18 AM

T0ourist = tankjr on HT?

i tried to warn people a long time ago, i did my best: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786788.msg8918615#msg8918615

if only ZenMiner would stop those MHs numbers from changing all the time, making me believe it is an actual miner. I'm so sick of this.

PS: i got turned off by this scammer the minute he was first to announce partnership with Walmart and others, then people called Walmart and they got the shits with him and then he literally said he had to spend hours on the phone with each one of those major clients to calm them down because he broke the NDA.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

no i am not tankjnr though he is australian too. i have never used hashtalk and dont have an account on it. i have a zen account with no hashlets in it just some hashpoints to dump.

tankjr is craig i believe. his facebook or was it twitter has the name craig so i highly suspect its him. makes sense with the investment amount he has.
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:59:01 AM

It has been all BTC until now, ZenCloud never operated in USD, except hashlet pricing was shown in USD, but the actual transactions were always BTC.

I'm pretty sure I bought my Primes (back at $16) and Genesis (right before they gave everyone the 50% bonus) "miners" with my credit card from GAWminers.

Gawminers - yes, they do credit cards and USD, but they sell you an activation code, which you use on ZenCloud. Inside ZenCloud it's BTC only, e.g. there is no actual conversion between BTC and USD, or withdrawals/deposits in USD - nothing that would require KYC.

You don't think that is splitting hairs? What would stop a company from allowing you to buy a "voucher" for BTC with USD or a credit card on one of their websites, and then you take that voucher to another site (which just so happens to be owned by the same company) and can exchange it for BTC to avoid KYC?
anti_gaw_DONKEY_KONG_DK

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:00:07 AM

wat kinda shit will they need from us
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:04:46 AM

Better step up the buying.

It´s on the verge of collapse - once again.

TtheInitial

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:12:32 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23984/fun-fact

Fun fact? Any proof to support this 'fact'
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:15:14 AM

They did remove the $usd on the zencloud, I wonder if the SEC is investigating them. I think there was an update about funds in zencloud, an error of somekind?

T0urist

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:18:21 AM

T0ourist = tankjr on HT?

i tried to warn people a long time ago, i did my best: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786788.msg8918615#msg8918615

if only ZenMiner would stop those MHs numbers from changing all the time, making me believe it is an actual miner. I'm so sick of this.

PS: i got turned off by this scammer the minute he was first to announce partnership with Walmart and others, then people called Walmart and they got the shits with him and then he literally said he had to spend hours on the phone with each one of those major clients to calm them down because he broke the NDA.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Here's the thing too. Why would huge companies partner with an unknown? Does anybody have any idea how hard it would be just to get an audience with them? The contacts you'd need, the proof of working systems. Why would any party want to work with josh and give him fees when they could use any other crypto and avoid this. The setup integration is easy... faucets do it.

Next point... if paypal is an amazon partner dont you think amazon would get cheaper rates? They'd have contracts about them with exclusive rights. Why would amazon deal with a speculated coin like paycoin and invalidate agreements with real partners?

Wake up zombies. Do yourself just one favor seriously. Step back and question just 1 funny thing about GAW because everyone has at least one niggling question. its what gives us free will. I implore you to just ask that question on hashtalk and only be satisfied when you get a concrete to the point answer.

Nobody creates a company intending to make others rich... EVERYone and i mean EVERYone is out for self preservation and advancement. GAW is nothing without the customers..... nobody needs gaw and josh but they need customers. Thats why the lies and string alongs. If he truely cared about customers he'd be transparent and willing to dispel accusations. He's more worried about his own hide. Its starting now... wont be long before it falls to bits.
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:25:29 AM

Its the blind leading the blind over there in GAWsome veil..
Someone posted a question to Homero and here is is response..

@taylan said:

@GAWCEO now Josh, I do completely agree that verifications are fine for PayCoin to USD, but I think that you should REAAAALYY rethink the PayCoin to BTC necessity. True, to have a fluid exchange between all currencies when necessary when spending is great, but I dont think any exchange requires verification for crypto-crypto exchanges.

@GAWCEO:
Please understand. This is not something to "rethink."

It's not my opinion.

We have asked the proper offices, and this is what they require.

I do NOT want to upset the government.

They like XPY right now Smiley
From what I've read up on KYC/AML recently, crypto to fiat requires registration, not crypto to crypto. I think this is more along the lines of GAW trying to lock people into their ecosystem even more.

Even Garza said that BigVern knows what he's doing, and Cryptsy was probably the first altcoin exchange to get MSB registration.
T0urist

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:27:12 AM

notice how its always "from tier 1 merchants", "from investment groups" etc. never names... always open ended.

Ok heres mine.

Spoke to a multimillion dollar company today. They were very interested in doing business with us and consider our partnership critical. They reached out and gave me a direct line to a tier 1 manager exclusive to us.

translation - i work in IT for the government. i ordered a single $8000 server for a site. we have our own account manager with dell.

yes they are multimillion dollar company. See how easy it is to make a statement and not name stuff. Behind it may or may not exist. What i said was true i do work for gov and did order a server.
TtheInitial

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:32:42 AM

notice how its always "from tier 1 merchants", "from investment groups" etc. never names... always open ended.

Ok heres mine.

Spoke to a multimillion dollar company today. They were very interested in doing business with us and consider our partnership critical. They reached out and gave me a direct line to a tier 1 manager exclusive to us.

translation - i work in IT for the government. i ordered a single $8000 server for a site. we have our own account manager with dell.

yes they are multimillion dollar company. See how easy it is to make a statement and not name stuff. Behind it may or may not exist. What i said was true i do work for gov and did order a server.

SEC is a pretty big organization. Maybe those are the calls they are fielding.

-edit- also after that description I am convinced @T0urist has the most important job in the world. Nice work.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:38:36 AM

You don't think that is splitting hairs? What would stop a company from allowing you to buy a "voucher" for BTC with USD or a credit card on one of their websites, and then you take that voucher to another site (which just so happens to be owned by the same company) and can exchange it for BTC to avoid KYC?

Yes, maybe that could be an issue, but that's exactly the point isn't it? They've been accepting credit cards since forever, and it was fine (besides they already know who you are - credit card purchases require name, address etc). They were also selling XPY on paycoin.com just yesterday and accepted credit cards without any extra KYC, i.e. direct USD to crypto conversion.

On the other hand you could purchase hashlets for BTC on ZenCloud and never touch USD, which was fine too. So this KYC requirement for a crypto-crypto conversion out of the blue a few days before deadline doesn't make a lot of sense other than as a stalling maneuver. At the very least it could have been communicated a few weeks ago.
T0urist

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:39:55 AM

Ok heres mine.

-edit- also after that description I am convinced @T0urist has the most important job in the world. Nice work.

I dont really Smiley just an average IT officer. $77,000 a year AUD soundd good but take rent etc out and convert to local currency and its a little above average. im comfortable bug not rich.

But since you think imimportant will you buy my altcoin? paycoin(s) will be revolutionary!!!
TtheInitial

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:49:20 AM

Ok heres mine.

I dont really Smiley just an average IT officer. $77,000 a year AUD soundd good but take rent etc out and convert to local currency and its a little above average. im comfortable bug not rich.

But since you think imimportant will you buy my altcoin? paycoin(s) will be revolutionary!!!

I was in the Cult of GAW for too long. Luckily I read the TOS before I upgraded my Primes. If you want to get really rich and get @400% return I know just the place....
T0urist

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:53:00 AM

its morr profitable to start your own cult. just need lambs that will mature to sheep
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:01:00 AM

This thread has 10 years worth of AMD/Intel type of trolldom rolled into one little lump. Tasty!  Tongue

Brass Tacks: What yield are people mining Paycoin actually seeing??

I could care less about all of the holier-than-thou BS and brand identification trollery. I just want to know if it would be better to take my miners off of renting and directly mine Paycoin? The yield predictions I see on Multicoin pool jump around so wildly they make Firefly coin look a bedrock of stability.

I have a knc Jupiter 567gh unit it is a little buggy the patch for www.nicehash.com is not in but that does not amount to much of a problem just a bit
annoying...I've been doing the nicehash (at USA version www.westhash.com) for about 44hrs and have made 0.135 btc as best as I can tell at this point just now.

On slush at 115% I would be making 0.007 per day so in 44hrs that would be about 0.0134 btc

so from my calcs I'm making 10x or so more then BTC till the 19th when they pull the plug on this paycoin POW  (I assume they are still pulling the plug on the 19th)

Anyway my Jupiter she be a dancing again...as for the rest of it ..I have nothing in paycoin but me hashing it (hey everyone can make a coin so no problems with that
my miner will travel for any sha256 coin...your right to try and make and float an alt)  ....waiting as to see on Friday more or less if it all goes 'scam city' which means
my tagline will retire (see below)  at the end of this month (does not seem right if it turns out to be a scam and I have no skin in the GAW game so to speak)

Anyway just to be upfront on what is going on with me on all this ...as to the virtual miners and the rest or buying xpy etc I'm not planning on doing
anything more then the above....just mining on www.westhash.com (usa version of nicehash) and wondering if I'm gonna keep the tagline .....on how this
all shakes out

as to the rest of all this I just read in awe and shake my head...no frigging idea if he is making pie or just running off with the cook and the pantry....

I could in hindsight see myself as a newb getting sucked into this (BFL refugee was such a newb in 2013) this whole coin/paycoin/gaw circus is all
"nice and sparkly.." but as of right now my only concern is if they 'keep' some legitimacy so i can keep the tagline below ....but kinda concerned in all
the "sparkles and music and such" the various unicorns trotting about ....so fence sitting on the tagline so far and doing what I'd do for anybody in the
paycoin mining anyone can make a coin ...if it pays i'll mine it ...anyone can make an alt coin and try to make it fly ..but besides the 2 things out of the
rest of the gaw circus

but as to this other stuff ...still blinded by the glitter on the unicorn...so continuing to sit on the fence on the tagline below as I contemplate the unicorn herd....
as it strolls past (they are soooo pretty....)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:03:50 AM

its morr profitable to start your own cult. just need lambs that will mature to sheep

As our society is still based on a money system, the Joshonian Movement too depends on donations to fund its activities throughout the world.
Donations made to the Joshonian Movement are used for our two main goals:
1) to inform mankind about the Messages given to Josh by the Gawd (through flyers, posters, billboard ads, lectures, paying for the hosting of this website etc.)
2) to build an embassy to officially welcome the Gawd
No member of the Joshonian Movement receives a salary, we all help on an entirely voluntary basis. This also applies to Josh himself who doesn't receive one cent from the Joshonian Movement. Anybody who would like to donate Paycoin to him personally can do so through the Joshonian Foundation which is a totally seperate entity allowing him to devote his life fully to his mission.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:07:27 AM

That=80% of the population  Cheesy  Look at Jim & Tammy Faye Bakker......they made MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:07:35 AM

Question: aren't the block rewards for XPY supposed to be changing depending on network demand? Seems like 49 XPY reward every time.

That part wasn't implemented. None of the more interesting features from the white paper made it into the code. Even Prime Controllers aren't there yet.

The block rewards for mining won't change, the rate that coins will be generated at during the PoS phase will change because of the Prime Controllers.  As demand for Paycoin increases, it follows that demand for Prime Controllers will increase in response.  As Prime Controller bids increase, the number of Paycoins entering higher staking wallets increases.  This means more coins stake at a higher level and thus the creation rate of Paycoins increases in response to the increase in demand.  The opposite holds true as well, for times when demand decreases.

From the white paper, section 6.2.1  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: