Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376914 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:32:07 AM

Just had a thought...what do folks here think the odds are that Josh and GAW will

1) extend the mining (pow) beyond the 19th?

2) or end the POW early I guess would be the other option

Just there have been NO major announcements of an "off the cuff"
nature on all this yet ...so was kind wondering if we would get the

"Due to thinking you all are wonderful folk for mining GAW has decided
to extend the sha256 paycoin mining (pow) for another week"

unlikely but....would volume or other issues likely make this attractive
to them or is ending it ASAP much better for GAW

thoughts?

thanks

Extending the POW requires a code change.   

Find all "POW_END_TIME", Subfolders, Find Results 1, Entire Solution, ""
  C:\projects\mining\XPY\paycoin-master\paycoin-master\src\main.h(54):static const unsigned int POW_END_TIME = 1419094800; // Sat 20 Dec 2014 12:00:00 PM EST
  C:\projects\mining\XPY\paycoin-master\paycoin-master\src\main.h(55)://static const unsigned int POW_END_TIME = 1418345700; // Thu 11 Dec 2014 05:40:00 PM EST
  C:\projects\mining\XPY\paycoin-master\paycoin-master\src\bitcoinrpc.cpp(555):    if (pindexBest != NULL && pindexBest->nTime > POW_END_TIME)
  C:\projects\mining\XPY\paycoin-master\paycoin-master\src\bitcoinrpc.cpp(2133):    if (pindexBest != NULL && pindexBest->nTime > POW_END_TIME)
  C:\projects\mining\XPY\paycoin-master\paycoin-master\src\bitcoinrpc.cpp(2274):        if (pindexBest != NULL && pindexBest->nTime > POW_END_TIME)
  C:\projects\mining\XPY\paycoin-master\paycoin-master\src\main.cpp(943):    }else if(nTime < POW_END_TIME){
  C:\projects\mining\XPY\paycoin-master\paycoin-master\src\main.cpp(2049):    if (IsProofOfWork() && nTimePoW > POW_END_TIME)
  Matching lines: 7    Matching files: 3    Total files searched: 62

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:47:54 AM

reserved. Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:10:28 PM

reserved. Cheesy
<<upvote>>
rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:39:00 PM

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Man that paycoin is failing hard. So glad the CEO didn't lie with his 20.00 floor. WTF LOL! Like anyone can put a floor on a alt coin. even if he owns 12 million of them he can't do shit besides be a scandalous little bitch.

#Gawbage #shitcoin v1.2 #baneveryone

I bet he would have 0 customers if he allowed customers that have concerns to speak on his forums. The amount of brain washing and lies going on everyday there is outrageous. Anytime anyone trys to hold him accountable for his lies or broken promises they get insta banned. It's like those dipshits don't even read his posts, they just fight over the chance to say Gawsome first.

I love that he has completely discredited redit and bitcointalk as all trolls. He even called anyone selling the coin for less then 20.00 trolls. I wonder how many of his retarded drones where some of those trolls just hoping for a glimpse of profitability from there scam accounts.

Luckily I sold out of GAW at only a 2.5k USD lose. At least it wasn't all of it. It is only around the corner. I seriously think that he is so fucking stupid that he doesn't realize how much he is hurting his brand everyday with his lies and forum abuse of setting his 200 followers vs anyone who has a question about anything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mashugina71

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:47:34 PM

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Man that paycoin is failing hard. So glad the CEO didn't lie with his 20.00 floor. WTF LOL! Like anyone can put a floor on a alt coin. even if he owns 12 million of them he can't do shit besides be a scandalous little bitch.

I bet he would have 0 customers if he allowed customers that have concerns to speak on his forums. The amount of brain washing and lies going on everyday there is outrageous. Anytime anyone trys to hold him accountable for his lies or broken promises they get insta banned. It's like those dipshits don't even read his posts, they just fight over the chance to say Gawsome first.

I love that he has completely discredited redit and bitcointalk as all trolls. He even called anyone selling the coin for less then 20.00 trolls. I wonder how many of his retarded drones where some of those trolls just hoping for a glimpse of profitability from there scam accounts.

Luckily I sold out of GAW at only a 2.5k USD lose. At least it wasn't all of it. It is only around the corner. I seriously think that he is so fucking stupid that he doesn't realize how much he is hurting his brand everyday with his lies and forum abuse of setting his 200 followers vs anyone who has a question about anything.

Please don't speak ill of the messiah and his GAWsomeness. He is my master.

Would you like a cup of kool-aid?  Cheesy

MOJOcoin 15% pure PoS | Rokos OS | IoT | TOR
Website | Roadmap | Blockexplorer | Facebook | Twitter | Slack
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:48:55 PM

Please don't speak ill of the messiah and his GAWsomeness. He is my master.

Would you like a cup of kool-aid?  Cheesy

Are they all going to join Josh and move to a comet next time one passes earth?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:56:01 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 01:15:23 PM by rtm125

You know you're a gaw retard, If you smile and find josh's pubs stuck in your teeth.

You know you're a gaw retard, When you think millions on a social network are all trolls.

You know you're a gaw retard, When the smartest thing you can post about is hamburgers.

You know you're a gaw retard, If you think his wife is tired of being the man, in the relationship.

You know you're a gaw retard, When you think, your miners are actully mining.

You know you're a gaw retard, When you think, gaw will ever make a comeback.

You know you're a gaw retard, if you look in the mirror and realize how much money you have lost, but still go to your computer and believe him.

You know you're a gaw retard, if you try to trademark an already existing product. Then tell everyone, you have a trademark, when it is still pending.

You know you're a gaw retard, when you try to silence legitimate reports, with empty threats about exposing your lies.

You know you're the dumbest CEO in history, when you call this article . where they question your legitimacy and unsure about being a scam or not, as validation. (For real, I think your IQ is around 60 but you think it is 130+)

You know you're the dumbest CEO in history, when you ban 50 IP's to stop 1 person and prevent 49 other IP's from ever accessing your site, EVER! LOL!.

You know your the dumbest CEO in history. When you have clients, hunt and scare off, all other clients. New and old, to protect your self from being called a liar and a dumb ass.

Feel free to add some more, "So you think you're a redneck" gaw jokes.

nexus84

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:12:18 PM

Luckily I sold out of GAW at only a 2.5k USD lose

Well, you are unlucky or bad trader then, I bought Primes at $17, which are now worth $60+
I made a lot more than my initial investment, back in July.

I think however, since a lot of poison seems so spread here, that many are jealous and give false information.
raskul

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:14:11 PM

why on earth would you pay a company to do what you can do with a simple staking wallet on your own computer without the ridiculous fee based cult structure?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
SXCLadies

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:17:36 PM

higher returns cause you are effectively getting  share of a prime controller, thats why its daily payouts vs all and the end for wallets
rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:18:30 PM

Well, you are unlucky or bad trader then, I bought Primes at $17, which are now worth $60+

I think however, since a lot of poison seems so spread here, that many are jealous and give false information.

I came in, in early September. During that time the entire system has collapsed in terms of payouts. UNLESS!! You own primes that some how generate a higher payouts then my 220MH/s did with 1/4 of the power. Pretty obvious they just took my money and paid you with it. As for selling your primes for so much more. That is pure luck. They are not currently worth 60 and hype makes anything skyrocket before a collapse.

The true spread of poison is on hasktalk.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:19:12 PM

After a small test yesterday afternoon I calculated that in *theory* my return would be more by mining XPY directly, so I set all of my heaters, 1.8 THs , at Multicoin's XPY pool last night. I promised to share my results, so here is my payout after 12 hours of mining @ 1.8TH:

My last two 12 hour shifts on NH paid about .075, so it looks like this will be a bit better, providing I dump these right now, which will yield about .09 BTC. Not to shabby for 12 hours of mining. Too bad it is not the figures that are still showing in the pool stats at Multicoin:

Shocked

Better dump the matured ones right now before the morning price dip occurs as all the miners scramble to dump first I guess. This is kind of like buying green bananas when you are 90 years old.... Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:20:12 PM

Thank Josh! Nice to see you have another new account. Gawsome!! Sad

PayCoin Tips accepted: PUKEVJZNLps2YLQNvTeFFiuJbfTy7cVMk3

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:21:34 PM

This system is tandem..[2 coins] you all need to realise this and come together ...peace

No shitcoin is tandem to BTC. Josh is incapable of creating his own ideas. He has only purchased other peoples.

rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:24:03 PM

After a small test yesterday afternoon I calculated that in *theory* my return would be more by mining XPY directly, so I set all of my heaters, 1.8 THs , at Multicoin's XPY pool last night. I promised to share my results, so here is my payout after 12 hours of mining @ 1.8TH:

My last two 12 hour shifts on NH paid about .075, so it looks like this will be a bit better, providing I dump these right now, which will yield about .09 BTC. Not to shabby for 12 hours of mining. Too bad it is not the figures that are still showing in the pool stats at Multicoin:

Shocked

Better dump the matured ones right now before the morning price dip occurs as all the miners scramble to dump first I guess. This is kind of like buying green bananas when you are 90 years old.... Cheesy

Yeah not bad, if only josh wasn't a greedy retard. The coin will be all mined out very soon. Thanks to his premine. Actually it wasn't a premine, he used all of our mining power and stole our coins on pool.scamcoin.com. The amount of people being banned just for asking where there coins are after mining for hours for free to make that dipshit richer.

SXCLadies

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:24:52 PM

This system is tandem..[2 coins] you all need to realise this and come together ...peace

No shitcoin is tandem to BTC. Josh is incapable of creating his own ideas. He has only purchased other peoples.

Isnt that how you make money? Take already proven ideas then put your mark on it? Be a fool to reinvent the wheel
rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:27:41 PM

then just name them all paycoin
the  chains dampen each other witch gives it stability

XPY has 0 tie to BTC right now, Besides the amount of miners that have shifted to mine the shit out of it and dump it only crashing the price. Once the mining is over watch no one give 2 shits about it.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:30:41 PM

then just name them all paycoin
the  chains dampen each other witch gives it stability

XPY has 0 tie to BTC right now, Besides the amount of miners that have shifted to mine the shit out of it and dump it only crashing the price. Once the mining is over watch no one give 2 shits about it.

<<upvote>>

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:34:51 PM

HOLY SHIT! that is the most OP miner I have ever seen. You know they got a warehouse full of these right?

SXCLadies

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:35:43 PM

tbh i like the concept of primes and orions. Also love POS over pow.INteresting to see how its all pull off..... then ill clone it and have a pro coin!
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: