Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:39:35 PM

POS isn't a new concept. Yet, like always, none of them take on king kong big dong BTC. I really doubt gaw scam coin will. Especially when the official launch is going to be next summer at this rate. He uses monkeys to program his code then releases it broken and pays more monkeys to fix it from the first monkey and hence employees the third set of monkeys to try again before he pays a person with a brain to fix it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:43:28 PM

tbh i like the concept of primes and orions. Also love POS over pow.INteresting to see how its all pull off..... then ill clone it and have a pro coin!

Better get yourself a vest and maybe a stupid hat, too. That seems to be the magic wand that turns certain people into idiots who who blindly throw their money at you.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:44:47 PM

Uh oh looks like all withdrawals are on lockdown.  Can't withdraw BTC

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24004/cannot-withdraw-from-account
rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:45:23 PM

tbh i like the concept of primes and orions. Also love POS over pow.INteresting to see how its all pull off..... then ill clone it and have a pro coin!

Primes and orions do not exist.

Pulled off???  easy.....set up ponzi, grab the loot, enjoy Cheesy

Here let me just point out, one super obvious thing here. Why have no legit exchanges offered XPY on the market yet? I am going to guess they don't think it is worth the coding to possible have to undo it when the trademark gets declined or when the coin is dead after 2 weeks.

rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

Thank god I got out 2 days ago. I knew this was coming. watch them blame it on a bug and if XPY dosn't become worth 15-20 in the next week they will dump millions to pay people the for the fake BTC they are handing out OR! just run off to russia.

SXCLadies

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:49:26 PM

Better get yourself a vest and maybe a stupid hat, too. That seems to be the magic wand that turns certain people into idiots who who blindly throw their money at you.

my head is too big to fit into hats.

We will know if all the predictions are true in a few days but it all the shit to go with it is opensource could make for some interesting clones
rtm125

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:54:51 PM

my head is too big to fit into hats.

We will know if all the predictions are true in a few days but it all the shit to go with it is opensource could make for some interesting clones

WHEW! Look at that amazing, first time in history floor! https://coin-swap.net/market/XPY/BTC fucking LOL, this is crypto there is no floor. When you shit on the entire community for months. It will return the favor. In a couple days this coin will be in the toliet. Btw if you didn't see it the conversion of coins and paybase is being pushed back (suprised?) to jan 2. Josh with his retard ideas always falling flat on his ass(face).

nexus84

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:57:41 PM

I came in, in early September. During that time the entire system has collapsed in terms of payouts. UNLESS!! You own primes that some how generate a higher payouts then my 220MH/s did with 1/4 of the power. Pretty obvious they just took my money and paid you with it. As for selling your primes for so much more. That is pure luck. They are not currently worth 60 and hype makes anything skyrocket before a collapse.

Well, that is the problem with mining. They paid based on the pools payout, you could easily verify it. If the BTC and alt coins price collapse, that's not up to GAW, so I don't understand?
Which hashlets did you buy?
nexus84

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:59:05 PM

WHEW! Look at that amazing, first time in history floor! https://coin-swap.net/market/XPY/BTC fucking LOL, this is crypto there is no floor. When you shit on the entire community for months. It will return the favor. In a couple days this coin will be in the toliet. Btw if you didn't see it the conversion of coins and paybase is being pushed back (suprised?) to jan 2. Josh with his retard ideas always falling flat on his ass(face).

What if it succeeds, and that you are all wrong? I think you will owe GAW and Josh apologies Wink
SXCLadies

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:59:33 PM

ive only seen it say the 22?
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:12:46 PM

I'll Leave this here.

https://www.kraken.com/help/faq#what-to-trade

and this

https://www.kraken.com/help/faq#why-provide-info

It seems all the exchanges are really not in compliance with the current laws.

Did you ever get a response on how this will work for non-US customers, what documents they would need to provide etc?

It looks like a lot of people are being left out, first with that plugin thing, now KYC might add to this.

Verification On kraken is rather simple. I did this a while ago the procedure may have changed.

Tier 1 verification is just type in your Name Date of Birth and Address.
Tier 2 verification was copy of your ID and Utility Bill
Tier 3 verification I never did that would be a traders account without limits (Well i think the limit is $200k)
SXCLadies

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 02:25:05 PM

was joking, but if you are gonna do the clone joke then everythings a clone of btc if you go back fair enough.

That sites meant for sexcoin. It need some loving if anyone wants to help out!
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:00:20 PM

The old plugin it is then. Utterly useless. As said from day one a proxy or concierge service. AOL GUI. Junk de Luxe. And he is selling it like it is the next best thing. Data mining, your every step on the internet monitored by this incredibly unreliable dishonest individual. Who in their right mind would do this. Not to mention all the "points" he will scoop up being the buyer on record with this vendors. As someone mentioned just before they jealously guard their customers for their own data mining purposes. No way in hell will they let this clown intercept this.

Where is Coinfire when you need him, all he has to do is fire off a quick question to Walmart, Target, Amazon, (again) and now Macy's, Best Buy and Newegg:

Has Homero been allowed to integrate with your platforms. Will you be offering discounts as a result. Are you in fact a supported retailer

https://www.paybase.com/

- We’ve been busy integrating with major store platforms
- Since the merchant pays less to process your order, it will cost you less, and so we pass those savings back to you.
-any of our supported retailers.

He thinks he is being clever by including BTC and all credit cards and not just his playcoin because you obviously purchase from any of those stores with any of those options. Very cunning to insert his playcoin amongst that to make it appear as though they accepted it direct. However he is most definitely still trading off the name of Amazon and Walmart and this should be brought to their attention in particular the aforementioned questions.

We've been around... reading, watching, emailing Wink

We have friends in the C-suite at Best Buy so calls have already been made Wink

mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:18:54 PM

Thank god I got out 2 days ago. I knew this was coming. watch them blame it on a bug and if XPY dosn't become worth 15-20 in the next week they will dump millions to pay people the for the fake BTC they are handing out OR! just run off to russia.

If they run to Russia, I will be there.  I have done a ton of research and privately investigated GAW, H Josh Garza and know associates.  IPO 1 was very expensive and you need to do your homework to assess the risk.  His current holdings, company, and patents offers an assets to offset risk I am asked to take.  After reverse engineering his plans,  I have a really good picture and did invest.  I do not expect 5 fold return, but a very steady dividend from the mining operation.  Price of $XPY is irrelevant.  

BTC lacks leadership and an entrepreneur with assets, Mr Garza believes he can do better.  This is where $XPY price goes up and down with investor confidence.  Right now there are HashPoints that need to get paid out at an expected $4.  There are $20 Coins Sold out on a website.  The market value is $10.  After HashPoints are converted, I expect a Market to respond and go down to $4.  Recovery to $10 should be slow, if it is fast - day traders paradise.  If you have a RL job, back off until it settles at $20.  IPO1 (estimated $24 million) guys are big fish and will assess quarter by quarter.  $24 million is nothing in the communications industry, and I believe that is where $XPY is getting its seed money. 

Major Retailers, including BestBuy are looking into Crypto Money.  BestBuy, Wells Fargo and US Bank are in my back yard and I have been teaching how the blockchain works over beers and bratwurst.  Most likely they will pick BTC or make their own.  In either case you can make a script to produce a payable address to whom ever a retailer uses.

I definitely rate this coin higher than the 2014 Quarter 3 coins that were produced.

March of 2015 is a good time to judge $XPY or take the risk now.  Speculation is just BitCoinTalk.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:31:51 PM

Uh oh looks like all withdrawals are on lockdown.  Can't withdraw BTC

If they run to Russia, I will be there.  I have done a ton of research and privately investigated GAW, H Josh Garza and know associates.  IPO 1 was very expensive and you need to do your homework to assess the risk.  His current holdings, company, and patents offers an assets to offset risk I am asked to take.  After reverse engineering his plans,  I have a really good picture and did invest.  I do not expect 5 fold return, but a very steady dividend from the mining operation.  Price of $XPY is irrelevant.  

BTC lacks leadership and an entrepreneur with assets, Mr Garza believes he can do better.  This is where $XPY price goes up and down with investor confidence.  Right now there are HashPoints that need to get paid out at an expected $4.  There are $20 Coins Sold out on a website.  The market value is $10.  After HashPoints are converted, I expect a Market to respond and go down to $4.  Recovery to $10 should be slow, if it is fast - day traders paradise.  If you have a RL job, back off until it settles at $20.  IPO1 (estimated $24 million) guys are big fish and will assess quarter by quarter.  $24 million is nothing in the communications industry, and I believe that is where $XPY is getting its seed money.  

Major Retailers, including BestBuy are looking into Crypto Money.  BestBuy, Wells Fargo and US Bank are in my back yard and I have been teaching how the blockchain works over beers and bratwurst.  Most likely they will pick BTC or make their own.  In either case you can make a script to produce a payable address to whom ever a retailer uses.

I definitely rate this coin higher than the 2014 Quarter 3 coins that were produced.

March of 2015 is a good time to judge $XPY or take the risk now.  Speculation is just BitCoinTalk.

So post your calculations?  Put some proof behind your statement.  If you based all your theories off what Josh said then most of your theories and calculations are also speculation.  A lot of what Josh said in the past hasn't happened.  Josh is far from a leader, he's a marketer.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:49:26 PM

Major Retailers, including BestBuy are looking into Crypto Money.  BestBuy, Wells Fargo and US Bank are in my back yard and I have been teaching how the blockchain works over beers and bratwurst.  Most likely they will pick BTC or make their own.  In either case you can make a script to produce a payable address to whom ever a retailer uses.

No one will need to run off. peace
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:16:27 PM

Senor Garza really should go into the marketplace and buy up as many XPY as he can for currently around $7.25 and then sell THOSE back to himself for $20 !! seems like a win/win/win/win!!

Every time somebody spends a Paycoin, an angel gets its wings!
eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:18:08 PM

...I have done a ton of research and privately investigated GAW, H Josh Garza and know associates.  IPO 1 was very expensive and you need to do your homework to assess the risk.  His current holdings, company, and patents offers an assets to offset risk I am asked to take.  After reverse engineering his plans,  I have a really good picture and did invest.  I do not expect 5 fold return, but a very steady dividend from the mining operation.  Price of $XPY is irrelevant. 

It sounds like you are talking about an investment in GAW stock, rather than buying Hashlets, XPY in ICO and/or Hashtakers.  You are referring to IPO but do you really mean private offering because there was no IPO...

The risk on investment in GAW stock would be much lower versus investing in XPY coins or Hashlets.  I could see an investor looking at GAW and making an investment especially with control, audit and diligence rights usually associated with private placements.  What is crazy is making an investment in the coin XPY wihtout any control, audit or diligence.  The average BTC'er doesn't have any ability to get at GAW's assets, patents, or home addresses to sue.  XPY is a flashpan scam box until proven otherwise at least to the public.  Investing in GAW's mining operation may make sense - its why I initially bought hashlets under the false pretense that I was investing in GAW's mining (turned out to be a lie though); investing in XPY does not make sense.

BTC lacks leadership and an entrepreneur with assets, Mr Garza believes he can do better. 

History to date has shown otherwise. In your due diligence, I hope you looked at the historical pattern. If you did not, here is a quick summary of my experience:

(1) May 2014 GAW announced hosted mining.  You can buy scrypt miners from GAW and have them activated and hashing in 24 hours.  I buy a bunch of miners between May and July.  Repeated problems exist with network, power resulting in outtages.  Miners are not activated timely.  No response to support tickets. 

(2) May-June 2014 repeated problems result in some people complaining on bitcointalk about hosting issues.  Posts are deleted by Josh and Josh PM's asking me not to post with problems and promises compensation/payoff to keep my issues with GAW private.  Compensation paid in form of GAW loyalty points and agreement to provde me with "Founder" privileges including free hosting for life.  Founder privileges never granted.  All of this recorded in PMs I still have.

(3) July-August problems with hosting continue, on and off again.  Promised updates to hosting platform (to expand compatibility with pools that do not work with GAw hosting, eliminate power outtages, etc.) and expand reporting so that problems can be isolated and fixed, never materialize.

(4) August 2014 GAW announces beta program to move VIP customers over to Zenminer (still hosted) which is described as an entirely new DC wiht power and network issues all worked out.  Pools limited, but promise that pools will be expanded once out of beta program.  I move all of my miners over with the press of a button.  Miraculously (note: sarcasm), (1) the miners are moved virtually instantaneously despite fact that moving a physical miner would have required at least 1 day; and (2) after moving, the miners exhibit unprecedented (read: impossible and not real) 100% uptime and nearly 0% variation from stated hash rates.

(5) I am skipping the whole mess with Zeus, as well as the Vaultbreaker mess since I was not a part of that... but its part of the pattern of making out promises to deliver what GAW cannot possibly deliver.

(6) Instead of moving Zenminer out of beta and expanding the hosting program as promised, only a few weeks later GAW/Josh announces the Hashlet as "always profitable," "maintenance fees that reduce over time" and describes a grandiose plan where hashlet owners will get a piece of GAW's massive mining operation in exchange for converting the hosted miners to hashlets.

(7) Weeks after converting to hashlets, Josh reveals that his zenpool really isn't mining (or at least not 1:1) and that profits come from a variety of other sources - making hashlets clearly an illegal unregistered security (at best) as discussed previously here.  Zenpool profits crash after only a few weeks (making it very likely that such profits never existed and were just loss leaders to get everyone to convert their hosted miners).

(Cool After duping everyone to convert their hosted miners and buy new Prime Hashlets, zenpool returns (which by his own later admission are based on some mysterious profits from coin ICOs and rentals that Josh unilaterally elects to assign to zenpool) crash and Josh's promises to bring back zenpool profits are never fulfilled.  No explanation is given other than a failure to secure rentals for GAW's rigs (which makes no economic sense anyway).  Hashlet maintenance stays at higher than market rates making all hashlets virtually unprofitable. 

(9) After several weeks of hashlet sales, it becomes clear that GAW is selling WAY more hashpower than could possibly exist in Scrypt mining.  GAW refuses to respond to allegations that it is a ponzi scheme, and offers no explanation for the obvious impossibility of having more scrypt hashpower sold than exists on the network.  Much later (only a few weeks ago), the explanation becomes that GAW was never really providing Scrypt mining but instead was always hashing away with SHA256 and paying the equivalent in mining from its SHA256 mining profits.  Aside from the fact that this is obviously a post-hoc grasp at straws (e.g., GAW could have just said that was what they were doing back in September, if it were true back then, and provided proof back then of its hashpower), it was a huge misrepresentation (at best) to sell hashlets as "scrypt" hashpower.

(10) Josh had promised that Prime Hashlets (converted from hosted miners and bough in initial offering for 16 per mhs) would be salable in an open market.  Although the market for other miners opened, GAW allegedly was unable to get the market for Primes working for several weeks.  Private sales of Prime Hashlets were common far below the $49 "market price" that GAW was trying to establish with its new sales.  GAW then claims for "security" reasons that private sales are banned leaving Prime Hashlet owners with no way out.  This ensured that anyone purchasing Primes would pay $49 from GAW or its resellers rather than $25 on the private market though it was marketed as a move to improve security.

(11) On the day (the hour!) that GAW finally agrees to allow Prime Hashlet sales on the market, there are mysterious hackers who eventually cause a shutdown of the market and a freeze on BTC withdrawals.

(12) Since the day that GAW began to allow Prime owners to cash out via the market and/or via offers to repurchase the Prime Hashlets, GAW has experienced mysterious security issues that have caused freezes in the ability to withdraw BTC. 

(13) GAW claims to stop selling Primes, but later (as I predicted) resellers are able to sell Primes and GAW recently admitted that it has sold Primes from "stock" (realize that this is a joke since there is no stock of a virtual miner) on the market quietly.

(14) GAW announces new Paycoin/Paybase scheme.  Promises relating to profitability improvements on zenpool and reduction in maintenance fees for hashlets suddenly forgotten... but its all okay because you can just upgrade to a Hashtaker!

(15) Problems plague almost every major update of the virtual hashlets.  Paycoin crashes on its first release and has to be hardforked.  A bug that cannot be fixed without hardforking exists because difficulty adjustments are made based on only 2 past adjustment periods rather than weeks as in Bitcoin resulting in wild difficulty adjustment swings that may yet prove to make Paycoin too unstable for large scale use (without a hardfork to resolve the bug).  Promised features like hyperflex and wallet based staking are not present (requiring another hardfork to fix).

I really wanted to believe in Josh.  He is a fantastic salesman.  But every time I start to have any hope that Paycoin could be a success, I look back over this history and that cures me.  I do not know if Josh is just overambitious and prone to massive overpromising, or if he is really a bad apple.  Time and likely litigation will tell the truth.  I doubt any succesful business could be built on such a muddy foundation however.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:21:20 PM

That sites meant for sexcoin. It need some loving if anyone wants to help out!
I don't know, this sounds like a good way to catch a sexually transmitted coin.... ;-)
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:22:35 PM

My friend lost his hashlets because of Zen market related glitch and this company still denying their fault and punishing the seller for their mistake. Is there any authority, we can go?

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: