Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:05:58 PM

Just asked about the MSB again. Hopefully dont get band. That is a serious concern.

If they are not registered with the MSB they have no reason for asking for verification. It is for the MSB people.

A ban for you. A ban for you. Annnnd a ban for you!
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:09:22 PM

LOL.. Whats next

GAW CEO last seen heading for Brazil? Huh
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:12:48 PM

Rough Translation:

"I want to figure out how to let you guys trade XPY without us being a licensed MSB anytime soon since I didn't think of that until yesterday, so I'm going to find a way to turn your xpy into gift cards, so you can all still have a merry xmas"!  ::grinning::
It's going to be the "Christmas Crypto Crushed" this year, at least for the poor suckers that got pulled in...  I can't count how many people in the HT forums are saying that their holiday shopping depends completely on their ability to liquidate their Paycoins.  It's going to be fascinating to watch, but it melts my cold pirate heart to see those people get fleeced.
interstellar

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:13:17 PM

This is getting confusing. How can they bypass the verification now if the "proper offices" require it.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23950

We have asked the proper offices, and this is what they require.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24073

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Paybase Update

Quick update.

We have been putting our heads together on how to get you guys some liquidity early (next day or two), and (at least for now) bypass the verification process. We are going through options on ways we make it happen earlier.

I want to get you guys some liquidity for the holidays, we are going to figure out how to make that happen. More coming

Oh this is gonna be interesting. What will it be? Fun coupons? Where is my popcorn?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:15:11 PM

This is getting confusing. How can they bypass the verification now if the "proper offices" require it.

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Paybase Update

Quick update.

We have been putting our heads together on how to get you guys some liquidity early (next day or two), and (at least for now) bypass the verification process. We are going through options on ways we make it happen earlier.

I want to get you guys some liquidity for the holidays, we are going to figure out how to make that happen. More coming

Oh this is gonna be interesting. What will it be? Fun coupons? Where is my popcorn?

Because they are either not registered with the people that require it or I cant think of anything else.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:19:31 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 12:07:02 AM by welchy8764

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Paybase Update

Quick update.

This was known from day one when the whole coin ICO plan was developed and no mention of "Lets get you guys verified because we will need to do this" . This deception was an intentional act. Now let me be the "HERO" and see what I can do. This bullshit happens every week. Next week right before Xmas it will be "Merry Xmas" sorry but there's been a technical glitch and we need to postpone this.. you watch
interstellar

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:20:18 PM

Rough Translation:

"I want to figure out how to let you guys trade XPY without us being a licensed MSB anytime soon since I didn't think of that until yesterday, so I'm going to find a way to turn your xpy into gift cards, so you can all still have a merry xmas"!  ::grinning::
It's going to be the "Christmas Crypto Crushed" this year, at least for the poor suckers that got pulled in...  I can't count how many people in the HT forums are saying that their holiday shopping depends completely on their ability to liquidate their Paycoins.  It's going to be fascinating to watch, but it melts my cold pirate heart to see those people get fleeced.

I think many of the cultists are onto it and just playing the game. They may manage to ROI just on the upvotes alone lol.

I think there's three groups on HT:

1) the conspirators who not only know what's going on and are okay with it but are actively helping to ensure they they get "theirs". They are like parasites riding a donkey.
2) the newbs that know nothing. These are the clear victims.
3) then there's the people who know what's going on and are stuck. They are just praying to find a profitable exit strategy. If they speak out they get banned. So for now they follow the herd and smile, looking to duck out at the first opportunity.

I hope group #1 and Homero burn in hell. I feel terrible for #2. And I sympathize a little with #3 but I think they really need to revolt now but they are afraid, so it's hard for me to feel too bad about what may happen to them. They are essentially enablers for the cult of homero.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:21:56 PM

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Paybase Update

Quick update.

Because they are either not registered with the people that require it or I cant think of anything else.

See Jimmothy's post from some pages ago.. not looking good for MSB's for GAW atm..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9862326#msg9862326

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:23:48 PM

Can anyone confirm if we can sell pay coin for 20? Or just use it for 20?

Heres some real reporting (not just talking about a hippie flower company taking bitcoin ha ha)

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24073/paybase-update
vabchgent

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:26:24 PM

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Paybase Update

Quick update.

See Jimmothy's post from some pages ago.. not looking good for MSB's for GAW atm..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9862326#msg9862326

Yep and this is where my concern is coming from Coinbase and Circle are on there.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:27:06 PM

in my opinion yes, that's the real one, not the username "gawceo" that one you linked started the bitmain verification thread

Oh wow, cool thanks for your OK Mr. Firsttimeposter who is probably another shill account.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:29:00 PM

You guys are all missing the point.  I have been working on GAW_CEO's next announcement, and I think I have it nailed down..

"What is the best possible gift that you could give your loved ones for Christmas?

A Certificate of Deposit or Treasury Bond?  Nah, interest rates are below inflation.  Like throwing your money away.

A television?  Why bother.  Next year there will be a new TV they will want, and with prices dropping so fast its a terrible time to buy a TV.

Cash?  No way.  Why support the banking and financial system by giving away paper money that will be worthless when Paycoin takes over.

Isn't the problem, really, that you have to stretch your brain to figure out the answer to the question: "What can I convert my Paycoin into?"

The answer is equally obvious:  Give Paycoin!

Now, for a limited time, we will ignore KYC regulations and allow free gift transfers of Paycoin in small amounts perfect for gift giving.

Want more?  Sure you do.  We are having a Christmas Sale on Hashtakers!  For only $30, you can buy a Gift Hashtaker to send to anyone on your shopping list and here is the amazing part:  WE WILL PRELOAD IT WITH A PAYCOIN!

This next piece my investors are screaming at me not to do. But I am doing it anyway because my miner customers mean everything to me.

You can buy your Hastaker with Paycoin through Paybase and you will get an exchange rate of $20 per Paycoin.

Merry Christmas everyone!"

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:29:08 PM

LOL CoinMarketCap has officially taken Paycoin down more than a few pegs.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

So many legitimate services and people distancing themselves from this...hm what does that tell someone?

Everyone saw this as a disaster waiting to happen. But the ship has already left the port. So all you can do is not let the GAWtanic to take you down with it. Fuck, they are protecting crypto itself from this scheme.

Good call Captain Ahab. Wow come to think of it, thats what you should have called this thread? Hunting the whale. Only because he is making things happen.

Unlike the complainers here, just watching it happen and bitching about it.
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:33:39 PM

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Paybase Update

Quick update.

They could gather all the information from shipped orders and zencloud to get the needed information together. If it's the same as kraken Tier one verification then they really only need name address date of birth and phone number all the information can be pieced together from orders and 2FA except the date of birth.
interstellar

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:35:06 PM

You guys are all missing the point.  I have been working on GAW_CEO's next announcement, and I think I have it nailed down..

"What is the best possible gift that you could give your loved ones for Christmas?

A Certificate of Deposit or Treasury Bond?  Nah, interest rates are below inflation.  Like throwing your money away.

A television?  Why bother.  Next year there will be a new TV they will want, and with prices dropping so fast its a terrible time to buy a TV.

Cash?  No way.  Why support the banking and financial system by giving away paper money that will be worthless when Paycoin takes over.

Isn't the problem, really, that you have to stretch your brain to figure out the answer to the question: "What can I convert my Paycoin into?"

The answer is equally obvious:  Give Paycoin!

Now, for a limited time, we will ignore KYC regulations and allow free gift transfers of Paycoin in small amounts perfect for gift giving.

Want more?  Sure you do.  We are having a Christmas Sale on Hashtakers!  For only $30, you can buy a Gift Hashtaker to send to anyone on your shopping list and here is the amazing part:  WE WILL PRELOAD IT WITH A PAYCOIN!

This next piece my investors are screaming at me not to do. But I am doing it anyway because my miner customers mean everything to me.

You can buy your Hastaker with Paycoin through Paybase and you will get an exchange rate of $20 per Paycoin.

Merry Christmas everyone!"

Be careful man! You may find a job offer sitting in your inbox from Homero himself!! LOL
vabchgent

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:36:26 PM

LOL CoinMarketCap has officially taken Paycoin down more than a few pegs.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

So many legitimate services and people distancing themselves from this...hm what does that tell someone?

Everyone saw this as a disaster waiting to happen. But the ship has already left the port. So all you can do is not let the GAWtanic to take you down with it. Fuck, they are protecting crypto itself from this scheme.

Good call Captain Ahab. Wow come to think of it, thats what you should have called this thread? Hunting the whale. Only because he is making things happen.

Unlike the complainers here, just watching it happen and bitching about it.

Hold up - You should ask GAWCEO what his registered MSB name is. Because if they are not registered in the Eyes of the US they are doing illegal trading in funds plain and simple. Its the Know you customer rule KYC for short. That means they should not be asking you for any information because they are not registered with the government entity that requires it. You going to turn over your Social or closely held information to someone that is not registered to the entity that requires it or you cannot verify it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:37:57 PM

That is the $4 question.

GAWCEO
GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator

Paybase Update
Quick update.

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo
Rough Translation:

I am reading this update like - Sorry guys we dont have any funds for the 20 buck floor because we know it wont last more than 2 minutes.....so whilst we been planning to delay it anyway, here is some official confirmation.

I hope I get a Cease and Desist letter for Xmas

Upvote

vabchgent

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:39:03 PM

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Paybase Update

Quick update.

They could gather all the information from shipped orders and zencloud to get the needed information together. If it's the same as kraken Tier one verification then they really only need name address date of birth and phone number all the information can be pieced together from orders and 2FA except the date of birth.

Krakken does not deal in USD they cant. They are not allowed to. Only Coinbase and Circle - Cryptsy can. They require a whole lot more then that when you hit that tier.

I am done trying to explain this.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:49:04 PM

You're done. You're so done. You're just ... done.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:50:20 PM

Nice try. You need to work on your un-spelling though.  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: