Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376945 times)
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:36:21 PM

Anyone know where to get a working paycoin wallet that will get beyond the 277th block? and yes I have uninstalled and deleted the roaming folder. Still hangs at 277. What's bad is I test mined using west hash last night on suchpool, and used a receive address from the wallet I had, only to realize when I wasn't getting my payouts, that it was stuck lol.... luckily it was only a half a paycoin  Shocked  lol  But well worth the $3.77 to break the ice" using a rental service for the first time.

Go to your Appdata folder and find the Paycoin folder therein (on windows .. linux would be something like .paycoin, not sure about Mac).  Delete EVERYTHING including the directory EXCEPT the wallet.dat file.  Do not just reinstall, it won't delete the data files.

You must have somehow not deleted everything... the getting stuck at 277 means you still have old blockchain info.

You do not need to reinstall, just delete everything (except wallet.dat) and restart.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:37:38 PM

http://tinychat.com/paybase

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

That is some funny Shctuff. Mongboy Dude is punking him hardcore. Hilarious. Asking about how to convert "old Paycoin" into "new Paycoin" and telling the lardo he has invested his 401k in XPY because Josh always says the truth. Now the dumbo is going on about "any of you guys still have hardware miners". LOL

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:38:30 PM

Anyone know where to get a working paycoin wallet that will get beyond the 277th block? and yes I have uninstalled and deleted the roaming folder. Still hangs at 277. What's bad is I test mined using west hash last night on suchpool, and used a receive address from the wallet I had, only to realize when I wasn't getting my payouts, that it was stuck lol.... luckily it was only a half a paycoin  Shocked  lol  But well worth the $3.77 to break the ice" using a rental service for the first time.

Did you try here
http://www.paycoin.com/#Download

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:40:25 PM

It looks like the pumping attempts are getting a bit desparate:

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/545115919337680896

Josh Garza @gawceo  ·  30m 30 minutes ago
It's exiting to see so may new companies start up around xpy

Name one... oh wait, NDA?

He can't spell exciting
no he meant exiting Smiley as in exiting to brazil.

Guys/gals. im going to start a winner takes all even split if many people use the same answer bet.

0.05 btc gets you in. Name the location josh garza will flee to when the ponzi is exposed.

who wants in?
I wonder if gaw_gm, Eric or Joe will send commissary to Josh when he is @
The Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury <<<(I'll bet he ends up here)
I am waiting for one of them to expose what is going on here, I think that will break this thing wide open.
I am betting on gaw_gm to be the 1st one, Jonah? Why I say him, something tells me "he seems honest". Dum Dum should of let him do all the talking..

Oh please messiah, please, please, please enlighten us as to what EXACTLY is going on (and dont forget the proof this time huh?). These guys have had less problems than TONS of big companies. Check out BBB.org for one extremely simple example.

You all talk about this place, and that place. But if there's so many issues, why is it not in the real news? & I certainly don't mean some yo-yo's online "news site". The Inquirer & The Star has a "news" website. Hell I have a website LMAO
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:51:19 PM

I think I smell a rat.

According to Mr. Cool on the left, "No I don't pluck my eyebrows" and "It's all fun and games until someone puts their eye out with a pair of tiny tweezers" LMFAO

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Mashugina71

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:52:15 PM

LOL I know right. Watching this farce as well

MOJOcoin 15% pure PoS | Rokos OS | IoT | TOR
Website | Roadmap | Blockexplorer | Facebook | Twitter | Slack
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:52:52 PM

I saw the Bitmain offering earlier today and was considering making an offer, but ... something does seem fishy.  Electricity @ $80 / Kw is .11 per Kwh which is high for commercial rates (though maybe that includes hosting and services?). 

Warehouse in U.S. looks 3/4 empty .. hmmm and Bitmain has never shipped from the U.S. before or had a hosting facility here.  Sushi had a hosting facility in Colorado though so maybe its Sushi's stuff.

Price also seems high.  500 units for 450K comes to $900 per unit - more than retail if you have coupons (which most customers do have plenty).

It really does seem like Bitmain is trying to unload another customer's change of heart order.

Paycoin victims don't fear! The money for the wall is almost here!
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:54:56 PM

This caught my eye:

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201412171033028658LE40FU705ED

1PH/s  (500 units of S4) for $425,000 USD
Electricity:  $80/KW per Month

Purchaser will own the physical S4 unit and electricity rate is locked for up to 12 months.

All necessary hardware is included to mine.  Miners will be pointed to the pool of your choice. (Pool1-3)

Hosting Location will not be disclosed to the customer, other than it is in USA.  If you’d like to resell used miner, we will provide shipping logistic for you via UPS.  (These S4 will not have a packaging box)

Rampant speculation follows:

I didn't know that Bitmain had a US hosting facility. Now I'm getting curious if this has anything to do with GAW hardware selloff.

Nice find
can we buy those in paycoin?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:55:17 PM

Who´s the mouse guy ?

King of the beggars at hashtalk ?

alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:55:45 PM

This caught my eye:

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=000201412171033028658LE40FU705ED

1PH/s  (500 units of S4) for $425,000 USD
Electricity:  $80/KW per Month

Purchaser will own the physical S4 unit and electricity rate is locked for up to 12 months.

All necessary hardware is included to mine.  Miners will be pointed to the pool of your choice. (Pool1-3)

Hosting Location will not be disclosed to the customer, other than it is in USA.  If you’d like to resell used miner, we will provide shipping logistic for you via UPS.  (These S4 will not have a packaging box)

Rampant speculation follows:

I didn't know that Bitmain had a US hosting facility. Now I'm getting curious if this has anything to do with GAW hardware selloff.

Nice find
can we buy those in paycoin?

Yes, they take PYC!
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:58:05 PM

Anyone know where to get a working paycoin wallet that will get beyond the 277th block? and yes I have uninstalled and deleted the roaming folder. Still hangs at 277. What's bad is I test mined using west hash last night on suchpool, and used a receive address from the wallet I had, only to realize when I wasn't getting my payouts, that it was stuck lol.... luckily it was only a half a paycoin  Shocked  lol  But well worth the $3.77 to break the ice" using a rental service for the first time.

Go to your Appdata folder and find the Paycoin folder therein (on windows .. linux would be something like .paycoin, not sure about Mac).  Delete EVERYTHING including the directory EXCEPT the wallet.dat file.  Do not just reinstall, it won't delete the data files.

You must have somehow not deleted everything... the getting stuck at 277 means you still have old blockchain info.

You do not need to reinstall, just delete everything (except wallet.dat) and restart.

hmmm that's what I did I even tried it with a new wallet.dat aside from my ordinal I saved elsewhere. It updates until it hits block 277. Again I deleted the whole apps data folder before fresh reinstall. I am using version .v0.1.2.0

but thanks! anything else installed somewhere else maybe?  Huh

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:59:21 PM

I have no probs with my windows wallet syncs perfectly

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:59:39 PM

Anyone know where to get a working paycoin wallet that will get beyond the 277th block? and yes I have uninstalled and deleted the roaming folder. Still hangs at 277. What's bad is I test mined using west hash last night on suchpool, and used a receive address from the wallet I had, only to realize when I wasn't getting my payouts, that it was stuck lol.... luckily it was only a half a paycoin  Shocked  lol  But well worth the $3.77 to break the ice" using a rental service for the first time.

Did you try here
http://www.paycoin.com/#Download

Downloading it now, see if it helps  Cheesy

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:00:46 AM

hmmm that's what I did I even tried it with a new wallet.dat aside from my ordinal I saved elsewhere. It updates until it hits block 277. Again I deleted the whole apps data folder before fresh reinstall. I am using version .v0.1.2.0

but thanks! anything else installed somewhere else maybe?  Huh

I have wallet 0.1.2.10

C:\program files\paycoin

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:02:38 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 01:06:08 AM by Paul Revere

This makes me want to dig out a mic, LOL

"We were just talking about the integration of Paycoin into Amazon, I think it is going to be amazing"

Amazing all right, especially since it is pure fairy dust.

Ya gotta check this out dudes, Josh is in Da House!

Nice shirt dude. Couldn't find a vest to go with that? Let me check in my deer hunting gear, I think I have a nice orange one that would be perfect.

Edit to add chat blowup:

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:03:42 AM

Josh is on.  Lets start questioning him.
T0urist

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

It looks like the pumping attempts are getting a bit desparate:

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/545115919337680896

Josh Garza @gawceo  ·  30m 30 minutes ago
It's exiting to see so may new companies start up around xpy

Name one... oh wait, NDA?

He can't spell exciting
no he meant exiting Smiley as in exiting to brazil.

Guys/gals. im going to start a winner takes all even split if many people use the same answer bet.

0.05 btc gets you in. Name the location josh garza will flee to when the ponzi is exposed.

who wants in?
I wonder if gaw_gm, Eric or Joe will send commissary to Josh when he is @
The Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury <<<(I'll bet he ends up here)
I am waiting for one of them to expose what is going on here, I think that will break this thing wide open.
I am betting on gaw_gm to be the 1st one, Jonah? Why I say him, something tells me "he seems honest". Dum Dum should of let him do all the talking..

Oh please messiah, please, please, please enlighten us as to what EXACTLY is going on (and dont forget the proof this time huh?). These guys have had less problems than TONS of big companies. Check out BBB.org for one extremely simple example.

You all talk about this place, and that place. But if there's so many issues, why is it not in the real news? & I certainly don't mean some yo-yo's online "news site". The Inquirer & The Star has a "news" website. Hell I have a website LMAO

if xpy is so successful and revolutionary why isnt it in the news for promotion..... works the same both ways hmmm? no sorry a wsj blog is not wsj either. wheres time, forbes etc. please answer that question.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:16:45 AM

ok, so homero just admitted that the credit card merchant shut them down from selling paycoin!

I knew it lol. Called that one. It wasn't the "volume" though. That was a lie. It was the fact that he is selling a worthless altcoin lol. Even thieving credit card companies have some standards.  

Sold out.. lmfao. They got 12mil of those they would absolutely kill to unload for $20.
Paul Revere

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:20:41 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 12:50:03 AM by Paul Revere

Josh: "We sold all of the Paycoins we could from the website @ $20 each"

Paul Revere: "And then you ran out of coins? Or suckers?" Dude smirked and giggled and covered his mouth. 20 seconds later he bailed.

Edit to add blowup where you can see my chat:

T0urist

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:25:07 AM

Josh: "We sold all of the Paycoins we could from the website @ $20 each"

Paul Revere: "And then you ran out of coins? Or suckers?" Dude smirked and giggled and covered his mouth. 20 seconds later he bailed.

did josh smirk and laugh? he so knows hes running a scam. he feels so superior as he thinks he's getting away with it. enjoy your last xmas with the family josh Smiley.
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: