Ok, let's get some answers to Sukrim's great questions:
All that numbers bigger than 100% PPS seem to imply to me is that you intend to oversell your actual mining capacity (= you have 0.33 MH/s but you intend to pay more than 100% PPS from these) which would make me more sceptic than you offering 100% PPS.
In fact it is exactly the opposite way. My profit is more than 110% PPS and my mining capacity is more than what I'm selling. I have approx. 2.65 GH/s of mining capacity and selling only 1.65 GH/s because I want to be on the safe side so I can pay 110% PPS, cover downtime and so on and still be profitable.
- Will you verify fully with GLBSE?
Yes, I will fully verify.
I've sent questions about GLBSE verification to GLBSE support on Thursday but no answer yet.
I also sent all the information according to my best understanding on Friday but probably missed the deadline.
- Please post pictures asap of your mining hardware including some handwritten note to be sure it's from you
Already did, see previous post.
- Do you have measures in place how you can guarantee that you actually do own the hash rate claimed (pool payout monitors, a verified payout address from a pool that you mine in, pictures, ) and not just go Ponzi, pay the ~1% per week from deposits and after half a year take a run?
Well, I lease the work to GPUMAX and if GPUMAX is not accepting leased work I mine at BitMinter pool.
For GPUMAX I have fixed payout address 1Heoc3UoayqmSrWMBM5FShA6zmKJT4A2S3.
For BitMinter I don't but when GPUMAX is not accepting leased work you can see me (xkrikl) in the Top 50 list on BitMinter.
- How much hash rate do you actually own right now and what would the money you raise be used for?
Right now I have 10 ztex singles producing on average 2070 MH/s and one HD7970@1GHz slightly undervolted producing on average 680 MH/s.
As all the others I plan to use the money I raise for expansion. I have to decide yet if it will be BFL singles or ZTEX quads.
Please post the exact formula you wil use to determine "100% PPS" (if you don't have one yourself, the one used by MOORE seems to me the most comprehensively written + correct one)[/li][/list]
The formula will represent sum of daily payouts:
weekly dividend = sum of daily dividends
daily dividend = 1.10*330000*86400*B/(D*2^32)
B is the block reward, which is 50BTC now,
D is the difficulty of that day (if the difficulty changes that day then it's simple average of the new one and the old one).
- When and for how much per share and how many shares will the IPO be?
Well, I've already created the asset on Friday and was charged the 8BTC fee but it didn't appear on the IPO list so I've emailed the GLBSE support to find out what went wrong.
The IPO was planned for Monday June 11th but this might get delayed until I get the answer from GLBSE support team.
The planned IPO price is 0.1 BTC per share.