Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 04:19:09 PM

Could someone to explain me something about the pools? In suprnova for 90 minutes I have 635 coins from minerpools for 35 minutes my balance is 535.
What's going on. Meantime difficulty is going up. This is not FUD just ascertainment. Thanks

Its normal that you get a larger part of the block on a pool with lesser miners than on the one with more miners but payouts should be quite similar over time..

Hashrate was the same all the time ? I'll put one of my rigs over there so see if there is any difference in about 60 minutes but it should be the same +- 10%.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 04:29:22 PM

Could someone to explain me something about the pools? In suprnova for 90 minutes I have 635 coins from minerpools for 35 minutes my balance is 535.
What's going on. Meantime difficulty is going up. This is not FUD just ascertainment. Thanks

Its normal that you get a larger part of the block on a pool with lesser miners than on the one with more miners but payouts should be quite similar over time..

Hashrate was the same all the time ? I'll put one of my rigs over there so see if there is any difference in about 60 minutes but it should be the same +- 10%.

Difficulty and nethash were high forh the first 90 min, then dropped significantly right around when you switched pools.

twitter.com/notsofast
minkof

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:33:38 PM

Thank you for the explanation guys.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:36:59 PM

Because supernova is cheating as always , i got better examples some time ago  i got 3 times more hash then on coinminers and even started 10min earlyer on supernova blocks was running very fast supernova got like 80% of net hash and gues what on coinminers i got like 10 times more coins with less hash ,what a fucking joke.I think he is cheating i always got on his pool less coins then on others.

I get the same results but I highly doubt he is 'cheating'.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 04:45:50 PM

Because supernova is cheating as always , i got better examples some time ago  i got 3 times more hash then on coinminers and even started 10min earlyer on supernova blocks was running very fast supernova got like 80% of net hash and gues what on coinminers i got like 10 times more coins with less hash ,what a fucking joke.I think he is cheating i always got on his pool less coins then on others.

Yeah let the fud storm begin, First against the coin, now against suprnova Smiley I am doing nothing other than the Other pools, we are all using the same Software which counts the shares and does the payouts. The only difference between the pools is the hash. On pools with lots of hash you always get smaller portions from the blocks but it should even out After time.

Not 30 min, not 60 rather 6 or even over 12 hours as diff has to re adjust an luck is also a variable.

Everyone can and should choose multiple pools, there is no reason to mine on suprnova or every other pool when you think you are being cheated - no prob for me - choose the pool you are confortable with

C0ins_R_U5

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:00:15 PM

Possible launch today?

yup, today or tomorrow, depends if everything is done in time to get a 6 hour window for source to pools before launch.

http://media.giphy.com/media/NBvCrzQgLh9cc/giphy.gif

lol.  Conan those research chemicals were for your lab rats!
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:12:50 PM

OK, good. All running smooth so far, no forking I see a few orphans here and there but not too many.

Going to update the OP with some bounty offers soon for design, social media, translations etc.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:32:50 PM

Because supernova is cheating as always , i got better examples some time ago  i got 3 times more hash then on coinminers and even started 10min earlyer on supernova blocks was running very fast supernova got like 80% of net hash and gues what on coinminers i got like 10 times more coins with less hash ,what a fucking joke.I think he is cheating i always got on his pool less coins then on others.

Yeah let the fud storm begin, First against the coin, now against suprnova Smiley I am doing nothing other than the Other pools, we are all using the same Software which counts the shares and does the payouts. The only difference between the pools is the hash. On pools with lots of hash you always get smaller portions from the blocks but it should even out After time.

Not 30 min, not 60 rather 6 or even over 12 hours as diff has to re adjust an luck is also a variable.

Everyone can and should choose multiple pools, there is no reason to mine on suprnova or every other pool when you think you are being cheated - no prob for me - choose the pool you are confortable with

Then explain me how is it possible in my example that i got 3 times more hash on your pool started 10 min earlyer and got 10 times less coins.And you are right after some time i don't mine on your pool like other pools more then imo they are more fair just my opinion not storm fud.

Why don't you just go read up on how mining works instead of asking someone on a forum thread about a specific coin to go out of their way and explain to you alone how the system is designed.  There is plenty of documentation out there and you are cluttering up the thread with things unrelated to the coin itself
Ancep

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:43:38 PM

Then explain me how is it possible in my example that i got 3 times more hash on your pool started 10 min earlyer and got 10 times less coins.And you are right after some time i don't mine on your pool like other pools more then imo they are more fair just my opinion not storm fud.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_pool_reward_FAQ
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:46:11 PM

Twitter Bounty now offered in original post  Shocked Shocked
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:53:16 PM

Why don't you just go read up on how mining works instead of asking someone on a forum thread about a specific coin to go out of their way and explain to you alone how the system is designed.  There is plenty of documentation out there and you are cluttering up the thread with things unrelated to the coin itself

I'm not asking you i ask a question to the pool that i was mining and curious about the anwser of the pool owner.And i know how mining works no one have to explain me and for sure not a guy like you that as i see you only mine shitcoins , my advice for you big mining expert don't mine shitcoins.

I just feel like feeding a troll today I guess because you sir are a moron.  If you knew how mining worked you wouldn't ask your dumbass questions.  It's really ridiculous. 

IF you really need to know the answer to your question, despite that you already know how mining works, it is that finding blocks is based largely on luck, but you must have already known that right?  Roll Eyes asshat
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 05:53:58 PM

I'm not asking you i ask a question to the pool that i was mining and curious about the anwser of the pool owner.And i know how mining works no one have to explain me and for sure not a guy like you that as i see you only mine shitcoins , my advice for you big mining expert don't mine shitcoins.

Dude why are you still mining on my pool if you always get 100 times less there? I am the last one who circumvents a discussion but this is ridiculous..  

My mining goes well btw..  Some rounds are more lucky some are not.. All is normal thanks to the fud most of the hash is already somewhere else so currently im getting bigger chunks on suprnova Smiley

Ancep

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:12:08 PM

Retweeted  Grin

https://twitter.com/minerbob

EMjaqcmmE54qgyY52kU8B9DdB3JESpgpDS
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:28:19 PM

Retweeted  Grin

https://twitter.com/minerbob

EMjaqcmmE54qgyY52kU8B9DdB3JESpgpDS

Grin Grin

Thanks Bob, out of office now, will send them in the morning plus a bonus for being the first.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:53:48 PM

I just feel like feeding a troll today I guess because you sir are a moron.  If you knew how mining worked you wouldn't ask your dumbass questions.  It's really ridiculous. 

IF you really need to know the answer to your question, despite that you already know how mining works, it is that finding blocks is based largely on luck, but you must have already known that right?  Roll Eyes asshat

The whole time i know the anwser donk when i got on supernova 3 times more hash and he got 80% of net and i got 10 times less coins then the anwser is obviously he fucked up me not only me us.With 80% of net hash luck has nothing to do with it.And no i don't mine on your pool since that.This is my last post here because here is all about euphoria and not cheating pool owners and a retard that mines shitcoins and knows shit.

Donk ? What is donk ? I only know donkey...

Anyway, here is the proof of my mining tests:

http://imgur.com/a/ffVo9#7

Compare the block heights at the pool pics to see the rewards, unfortunately the order of the pics went bad while uploading but you can still tell when you compare the block height. Both mining was started at the same time, same hashrate at nicehash.

I know, you're probably still not satisfied.. however.. Please troll somewhere else..

devrilz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:05:09 PM

Retweeted
https://twitter.com/searchthecoin
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:06:22 PM

Cheesy

Thank you, coins coming your way in the AM
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:08:05 PM

Retweeted! https://twitter.com/notsofastcrypto

twitter.com/notsofast
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 07:12:43 PM

Retweeted too:

https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

Grin

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:15:14 PM

Big shout out to the twitter massive, coins for you all in the morning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: