Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
mchelopao

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:26:38 PM

good morning  Grin

just getting on with sorting out outstanding translation bounties.

Umm.... whoever did that Spanish one.... sorry dude. That is taking the piss, no bounty for you.

I'm not kidding, however, I made 2 post, the currency of me not to have advertising, blot 2 post I made, I feel cheated by you
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:54:59 PM

good morning  Grin

just getting on with sorting out outstanding translation bounties.

Umm.... whoever did that Spanish one.... sorry dude. That is taking the piss, no bounty for you.

I'm not kidding, however, I made 2 post, the currency of me not to have advertising, blot 2 post I made, I feel cheated by you

Are you using google translate to write in english?

No wonder your translation sucked.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:16:47 PM

200000 premine...
this is going to be painful, at some point Smiley

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:48:26 PM

I'm sorry to say, none of these logos look decent enough to replace the dev's original placeholder design. Dev, you may want to look for more options using a logo bounty site like 48hourslogo.

I've got a professional designer in-house, and she's pretty busy but I'll see if I can get her to submit a proper coin icon and logo tonight.

twitter.com/notsofast
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:51:28 PM

I'm not a designer but here is a try:

Album:

http://imgur.com/a/eLyoG

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:51:56 PM

I'm sorry to say, none of these logos look decent enough to replace the dev's original placeholder design. Dev, you may want to look for more options using a logo bounty site like 48hourslogo.

I've got a professional designer in-house, and she's pretty busy but I'll see if I can get her to submit a proper coin icon and logo tonight.

I actually like the original logo quite a bit, maybe just polish it up?

TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:54:44 PM

200000 premine...

A 200 k premine is not very big, there a at least a few people including myself who hold more coins than that.

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:55:35 PM

200000 premine...

They are paying bounties with the premine, and if you look at the price, it isn't very expensive to just buy that much right now. /shrug

In my estimation if it were as scam they could have just gone with an ICO and done much better. Website looks polished, no red flags for that I was looking for, looks like a real site... and the dev seems pretty cool. So I actually like this one and hope it works out.

adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:23:47 PM

agreed
we need the best logo ever made by a pro  Cool

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

mchelopao

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:02:59 PM

You are scammers are doing the same thing with logos

The same will do with the currency
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:09:09 PM

200000 premine...

They are paying bounties with the premine, and if you look at the price, it isn't very expensive to just buy that much right now. /shrug

In my estimation if it were as scam they could have just gone with an ICO and done much better. Website looks polished, no red flags for that I was looking for, looks like a real site... and the dev seems pretty cool. So I actually like this one and hope it works out.

i wonder if the store really works
and if anyone is really going to use it
and not only false-reviews

if anyone in my country order a strange powder in the mail (legal or not). they will probably get trouble

and no even legit SSL certificate on a website, where people suppose to post sensitive information

but go ahead... make the developer of this shitcoin rich (again)

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:24:24 PM

200000 premine...

if anyone in my country order a strange powder in the mail (legal or not). they will probably get trouble

and no even legit SSL certificate on a website, where people suppose to post sensitive information

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

Michael,

you posted a translation that was from google translate and made no sense at all and tried to claim a bounty from us. Ask all the other people who did translations, proper ones if they have been paid.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:24:34 PM

200000 premine...

I just checked your post history.

You are/were invested in really terrible shitcoins. You also cried on alipaycoin's BCT ANN that the coins were taken from you and you were 2 slow, even tho that was the 100% dev buying his own ICO since there were only 0.1 BTCs worth of coins sold in 2 weeks.

Whole twitter was laughing on that ICO.

Why are you here again?

Back to this coin

- People stated yesterday that they were ordering.

- Dev stated he will post pictures of the packages pre-sending.

- Users will write reviews when they get the packages.

The website launched yesterday meaning you have to wait for these to happen before you can claim that this is a shitcoin.

Your issue regarding "if anyone in my country order a strange powder in the mail (legal or not). they will probably get trouble"

This isn't the fault of the webshop, this is how the industry works. Most RC webshops put in documents and intructions regarding the substance but even if they do it, customs and the local feds have the authority to double check the substance. It can be anything regardless of what you say it is.

Oh you call it a scam because your country doesn't just let some powder pass through the border?

So you call every RC webshop a scam?

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:25:45 PM

200000 premine...

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

Michael,

you posted a translation that was from google translate and made no sense at all and tried to claim a bounty from us. Ask all the other people who did translations, proper ones if they have been paid.

Report him to the moderator for trying to scam out a bounty, obviously his "english" claims are google translated also.

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:26:31 PM

200000 premine...

Well,

if we are NOT delivering orders that would become pretty apparent.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:39:49 PM

I cried about ali because it will go to the moon ..

and what about SSL certificate for the website? you didn't answer that

most shitcoins im invested in went to the moon, and crashed
like every coin
luckily i only mined and not spent a lot of money (lost some for not selling...)

200000 premine...

I just checked your post history.

You are/were invested in really terrible shitcoins. You also cried on alipaycoin's BCT ANN that the coins were taken from you and you were 2 slow, even tho that was the 100% dev buying his own ICO since there were only 0.1 BTCs worth of coins sold in 2 weeks.

Whole twitter was laughing on that ICO.

Why are you here again?

Back to this coin

- People stated yesterday that they were ordering.

- Dev stated he will post pictures of the packages pre-sending.

- Users will write reviews when they get the packages.

The website launched yesterday meaning you have to wait for these to happen before you can claim that this is a shitcoin.

Your issue regarding "if anyone in my country order a strange powder in the mail (legal or not). they will probably get trouble"

This isn't the fault of the webshop, this is how the industry works. Most RC webshops put in documents and intructions regarding the substance but even if they do it, customs and the local feds have the authority to double check the substance. It can be anything regardless of what you say it is.

Oh you call it a scam because your country doesn't just let some powder pass through the border?

So you call every RC webshop a scam?

devrilz

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:43:43 PM

ups sorry i forgot to thanks to you for indonesian translation bounty i recieved 2000 euph  Kiss
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:48:52 PM

like every coin
luckily i only mined and not spent a lot of money (lost some for not selling...)

I wouldn't even invest in a shitcoin if it had the potential to moon.

And I invested in this. I am here since 1 year and I wouldn't give my money on anything.

Your terribly naive if you think anyone else than the devs bought from alipaycoin.

Some coins from your history: Lion, Meow, Wood

Honestly you seem like the biggest shitcoin investor and still you are here to fud a legit looking business.

adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

like every coin

I wouldn't even invest in a shitcoin if it had the potential to moon.

And I invested in this. I am here since 1 year and I wouldn't give my money on anything.

Your terribly naive if you think anyone else than the devs bought from alipaycoin.

Some coins from your history: Lion, Meow, Wood

Honestly you seem like the biggest shitcoin investor and still you are here to fud a legit looking business.
who's paying your electricity bill
ps: you still can mine this coin

and if you think this is a scam take this bet

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

BigBill

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 04:05:30 PM

200000 premine...

This is not really so much. I hipe this premine is for bounty not for dump. We will see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: