Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:06:12 PM

i just did the maths and it is less than 15 usd for 1 g of PURE crystal MPA  GTFO

as per rules of sos no one can review till ordered
i can go full postal on chems r us i have a good rep

do me a favour, just wait until POW is out of the way before doing anything like that. We are on tight margins at the moment and with big blocks happening I'd rather not push it hard until they are done. Will be less than 48 hours.

gotcha!!!

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:24:41 PM

I still need an explanation how the premine can work as a stabilization fund if the peg will always be > marketprice.

In that case the premine can never be sold. Wrong/Right?

Imho the premine is needed because:

when there is a flashcrash or a quick dump, they won't re-peg it at the exact moment. People could rush to buy RCs on the webshop and they lose money.

Basically thats why there is a small "insurance".

Thats no answer at all. How does the "insurance" work? How does a premine stop people from buying cheap coins and buy on the webshop?

it works like this.

We have EUPH pegged above exchange on webstore. Our margins are sufficient on product that we still make small profit.

If we get hit by a flash dump and actually take losses then we can offset that against the value of EUPH that we have in store in our webshop. Some premine will be sold to cover those losses.

Once we are back being profitable on sales we can repurchase the premine with some of our profits to keep the stabilisation there and keep offering people product at a solid discount over fiat and still be profitable selling our chems.

We make our money on chems, as do all in chems industry. Margins are good. There is also a hell of a lot of competition, we are prepared to make a sacrifice to margin for sales and a USP, which so far has worked really well and got us lots of new customers.

If people use this coin for the purpose it is intended they can't lose. Buy Euph on exchange, buy chems, get chems. You can't lose. This is what we have made the coin for and how we hope it is used. If we can peg EUPH at a good price per coin then volatility becomes less of an issue because our premine has much more power. It allows us to hit bigger losses without being forced to change the peg of the coin or go bust.

you cant sell the premine as long as peg > marketprice. Oh, you could technically sell but that would just lower the marketprice even more and your losses from your shop would roughly equal the sold premine. I cant see any way around it.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:36:41 PM

I still need an explanation how the premine can work as a stabilization fund if the peg will always be > marketprice.

In that case the premine can never be sold. Wrong/Right?

Imho the premine is needed because:

when there is a flashcrash or a quick dump, they won't re-peg it at the exact moment. People could rush to buy RCs on the webshop and they lose money.

Basically thats why there is a small "insurance".

Thats no answer at all. How does the "insurance" work? How does a premine stop people from buying cheap coins and buy on the webshop?

it works like this.

We have EUPH pegged above exchange on webstore. Our margins are sufficient on product that we still make small profit.

If we get hit by a flash dump and actually take losses then we can offset that against the value of EUPH that we have in store in our webshop. Some premine will be sold to cover those losses.

Once we are back being profitable on sales we can repurchase the premine with some of our profits to keep the stabilisation there and keep offering people product at a solid discount over fiat and still be profitable selling our chems.

We make our money on chems, as do all in chems industry. Margins are good. There is also a hell of a lot of competition, we are prepared to make a sacrifice to margin for sales and a USP, which so far has worked really well and got us lots of new customers.

If people use this coin for the purpose it is intended they can't lose. Buy Euph on exchange, buy chems, get chems. You can't lose. This is what we have made the coin for and how we hope it is used. If we can peg EUPH at a good price per coin then volatility becomes less of an issue because our premine has much more power. It allows us to hit bigger losses without being forced to change the peg of the coin or go bust.

you cant sell the premine as long as peg > marketprice. Oh, you could technically sell but that would just lower the marketprice even more and your losses from your shop would roughly equal the sold premine. I cant see any way around it.

you understand that the market price is already above our initial peg and we received orders at that price and got EUPH?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:52:36 PM

Order book bought up till 1239  Roll Eyes

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:09:02 PM

1.5-2k before Trex? Nice nice..

topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:28:23 PM

POLO NO TREX

purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 08:06:28 PM

The euphoria is real.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:03:54 PM

dev, would be nice if you get 3 stars cryptocertify
https://www.cryptocertify.com/
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:34:22 PM

our certification is the satisfaction of our customers.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:42:24 PM

when?
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:42:41 PM

Very nicely said.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:47:55 PM

when?

I can tell you around Wednesday next week. Cool

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:49:27 PM

POLO NO TREX

After thinking about the issue, I second this.

Even though at first I prefered bittrex, Polo would be a more stable userbase in terms on natural growth.

Dev, could you send them an e-mail with information about the coin/business etc.?

I already contacted them through Twitter.

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:37:16 AM

POLO NO TREX

Even though at first I prefered bittrex, Polo would be a more stable userbase in terms on natural growth.

Dev, could you send them an e-mail with information about the coin/business etc.?

Problem with Polo is busoni rarely adds any coin to Polo.
Even though they have half the spots on their voting list filled by dead or dying coins.

For whatever reason, they don't seem to care about adding most if any coins lately.

Not sure how balls was added their so quickly.

twitter @antiiclimax
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

POLO NO TREX

Problem with Polo is busoni rarely adds any coin to Polo.
Even though they have half the spots on their voting list filled by dead or dying coins.

For whatever reason, they don't seem to care about adding most if any coins lately.

Not sure how balls was added their so quickly.

I am sure they knew they would get volume because of Hyperstake, the insanely high interest coin fad, or "experiment."

neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:15:07 AM

This:     Cheesy

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:17:45 AM

I would like to ask if there is any limit on how much chemicals people could buy from your online store?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:29:03 AM

Honestly meme posts and huge pictures only take the place from proper discussions and questions.

Not saying it's bad but people won't buy because they see pictures. Make them smaller imho if you post them.

ELOH

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:30:23 AM

My shipment made it from the UK, across the Atlantic ocean,  past USA customs, and now it's en route to Sunny Las Vegas, Nevada.

fudders go home, ima be high as a kite on monday  Grin

the best part of this is that, as a consequence of me being high as a kite, EUPH will also be high as a kite Grin

TO THE MOON BABY, TO THE MOON
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:59:19 AM

I would like to ask if there is any limit on how much chemicals people could buy from your online store?

If you are wanting to place a large order please message us first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: