Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:30:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:46:46 AM

thank you! Smiley

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:51:47 AM

Does anybody have addresses I can add to my .conf file in the wallet?  I'm using Mac, and Mac version is saying zero active connections to Euphoria network.
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:55:28 AM

Does anybody have addresses I can add to my .conf file in the wallet?  I'm using Mac, and Mac version is saying zero active connections to Euphoria network.

Did you add the dev's node from the OP?

addnode=130.193.81.218

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:55:48 AM

.conf file

https://mega.co.nz/#!ugUQBKpZ!hLWNWk8O6ZhyRGkV4IY1NegIZBwqxgn9KEgFb3O23cI

Only has one node in there but it works for me.

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:59:22 AM

.conf file

Hi corather, it's posted on the ann below the wallet links.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:00:10 AM

.conf file

Hi corather, it's posted on the ann below the wallet links.

Yes I know, I was reposting it. Cheesy

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:25:50 AM

How long does it take to begin staking? I've unlocked the wallet and I have more than 100 confirms on all of the transactions.

Just confused on this one.  Huh

4 days sounds right, I bought coins and moved them into staking right away. They are staking now, just a little bit but working... I am holding my coins as this could be the next CANN. Sold my CANN early on C-CEX, and could have made 50k USD, rather than breaking even and turning a Bitcoin into a Bitcoin. Not doing that again.

kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:05:32 AM

addnode=130.193.81.218

Nope I didn't see it there. Will be adding that though thanks!
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:16:16 AM

addnode=130.193.81.218

Nope I didn't see it there. Will be adding that though thanks!

Worked like a charm.  Thanks again!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:33:57 AM

How long does it take to begin staking? I've unlocked the wallet and I have more than 100 confirms on all of the transactions.

Just confused on this one.  Huh

4 days sounds right, I bought coins and moved them into staking right away. They are staking now, just a little bit but working... I am holding my coins as this could be the next CANN. Sold my CANN early on C-CEX, and could have made 50k USD, rather than breaking even and turning a Bitcoin into a Bitcoin. Not doing that again.

i dare say it could be better than CANN, it's pretty simple, deliver the merchandise to several people and you prove its value. CANN was crippled by the lackluster event and the CANNdy not being ready, it felt more like a groupon than a new day-to-day busihess model.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:36:52 AM

Anybody having a problem withdrawing their coins from C-CEX?  I put in my wallet receive address to get the coins to my wallet, go to withdraw my coins, and C-CEX acts like it's processing my withdrawl request, however when I go back to my balances my full coin balance is still there.  I don't get an email asking to confirm the withdrawal either.  I've tried withdrawing several times, however same result. Sad
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:41:12 AM

Anybody having a problem withdrawing their coins from C-CEX?  I put in my wallet receive address to get the coins to my wallet, go to withdraw my coins, and C-CEX acts like it's processing my withdrawl request, however when I go back to my balances my full coin balance is still there.  I don't get an email asking to confirm the withdrawal either.  I've tried withdrawing several times, however same result. Sad

Actually CCEX is saying invalid EUPH address.  Hmmm... I'm putting in the address my EUPH wallet gives as its receiving address.  Not sure why it's not working.  Doing a copy and paste.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:00:44 AM

Actually CCEX is saying invalid EUPH address.  Hmmm... I'm putting in the address my EUPH wallet gives as its receiving address.  Not sure why it's not working.  Doing a copy and paste.

Yeah I am having the same problem. I opened a ticket.

BigBill

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:09:08 AM

So you can say goodbye to your coins. Unfortunately C-cex doesn't refund in that case, or something has changed.
neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:59:33 AM

So you can say goodbye to your coins. Unfortunately C-cex doesn't refund in that case, or something has changed.

It's just minor hickup, lol...maintainance on wallet server, nothing to worry bout...
no need to fud immediately...lol
quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:38:29 AM

Take a look at the chart on ccex, some peoples are so quick to panic sell that's hilarious.  Cheesy
I wish i had few btc left to buy some more cheap coins.

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:54:23 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 06:02:58 PM by EuphoriaCrypto

OK,

I want to clear up all the rumours info and disinfo that are flying around about us and Bittrex.

I had an email conversation with Bill regarding adding EUPH to Bittrex, his statement was that they weren't prepared to add the coin as is as they were concerned about legal ramifications coming back on them and he felt the need to protect his business.

I pointed out our TOS that clearly states that we will under no circumstances ship regulated reagents to jurisdictions where they are controlled and that we will not sell to minors.

Bill wasn't happy with this and said he had to be extra careful with regards to 'drugs' (I pointed out we don't sell any drugs), after the whole silk road incident.

I pointed out that they already happily added CANN and other weed coins that sell substances still illegal in many states (less now but not when it was added) and that I could see no difference here

Anyway, Bills solution to the issue was that we paid their solicitors to do a legal review before adding which would probably cost a minimum 2K USD.

Unfortunately we are in a position or prepared at this point to pay for Trex's legal costs to see if it is safe for them to add us, which could easily lead to them deciding not to add the coin anyway.

I was a little disappointed that in IRC  Bill stated that 'we were offered a legal review and declined' I see it more like we were asked to pay for a review that gave no guarantee of the coin being added to the exchange and as such decided it wasn't worth it.

I totally understand Bittrex want to protect themselves and their business and have no issue with them, the decision is theirs and theirs alone, although I was disappointed that the way I saw it Bills statement in IRC was only half the story of what had actually happened but meh.

So there we are, thats where we stand. At present we will not be added to Trex. Currently speaking to BTER
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:07:27 AM

OK,

I want to clear up all the rumours info and disinfo that are flying around about us and Bittrex.

I had an email conversation with Bill regarding adding EUPH to Bittrex, his statement was that they weren't prepared to add the coin as is as they were concerned about legal ramifications coming back on them and he felt the need to protect his business.

I pointed out our TOS that clearly states that we will under no circumstances ship regulated reagents to jurisdictions where they are controlled and that we will not sell to minors.

Bill wasn't happy with this and said he had to be extra careful with regards to 'drugs' (I pointed out we don't sell any drugs), after the whole silk road incident.

I pointed out that they already happily added CANN and other weed coins that sell substances still illegal in many states (less now but not when it was added) and that I could see no difference here

Anyway, Bills solution to the issue was that we paid their solicitors to do a legal review before adding which would probably cost a minimum 2K USD.

Unfortunately we are in a position or prepared at this point to pay for Trex's legal costs to see if it is safe for them to add us, which could easily lead to them deciding not to add the coin anyway.

I was a little disappointed that in IRC  Bill stated that 'we were offered a legal review and declined' I see it more like we were asked to pay for a review that gave no guarantee of the coin being added to the exchange and as such decided it wasn't worth it.

I totally understand Bittrex want to protect themselves and their business and have no issue with them, the decision is theirs and theirs alone, although I was disappointed that Bills statement in IRC was only half the story of what had actually happened.

So there we are, thats where we stand. At present we will not be added to Trex. Currently speaking to BTER

Bter/polo are better anyway.

That fee is absurd, as they have already supported cann, which is still considered illegal by the Feds.
Sounds like a hidden agenda.

twitter @antiiclimax
devrilz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:29:00 AM

i would like polo or bter add this coin rather then btrex  Roll Eyes
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:40:58 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 02:51:26 PM by EuphoriaCrypto

On a side note, I will be removing the majority of Benzos, really don't feel comfortable selling them and some are extremely potent chemicals. Will be leaving Etiz on and the rest will be going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: