Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:17:07 PM

Dev, are there plans to integrate the exchange and website into the wallet? I am sure that users would find it easier to use.

We could have added bittrex easily will have to look at c-cex.  Hadn't thought about adding the site into the wallet but it is a really good idea.  I will start a feasibility study into how it could be done
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:22:11 PM

Dev, are there plans to integrate the exchange and website into the wallet? I am sure that users would find it easier to use.

We could have added bittrex easily will have to look at c-cex.  Hadn't thought about adding the site into the wallet but it is a really good idea.  I will start a feasibility study into how it could be done

If nothing else, just a ticker and link on the web store could drive users to the exchange to get their 'discounted' coins.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
TheBlonde

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:43:44 PM

This is a brave project.
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:55:49 PM

This is a brave project.

i think POLO or BTER would be best

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:39:12 PM

There seems to be some discussion whether the chemicals sold by your webshop are for human consumption or not, obviously they aren't but some people are led to believe that they are in fact for human consumption. People are wondering why the coin is called euphoria if human consumption is not allowed. I think a clear statement should be made in the op and on the webshop itself that will tell people that the chemicals sold at the webshop are not intended for consumption but for experimental purpose only.
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:41:12 PM

There seems to be some discussion whether the chemicals sold by your webshop are for human consumption or not, obviously they aren't but some people are led to believe that they are in fact for human consumption. People are wondering why the coin is called euphoria if human consumption is not allowed. I think a clear statement should be made in the op and on the webshop itself that will tell people that the chemicals sold at the webshop are not intended for consumption but for experimental purpose only.

That is already there  Huh
philipvdlinde

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:42:29 PM

apparantly it's not clear enough, for everybody to notice it's there.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:47:47 PM

it literally says it on the OP.

All the research chemicals and legal highs we sell are legal in OUR jurisdiction for your RESEARCH. It is your responsibility to ensure that they are legal in YOUR jurisdiction.

These are not for human ingestion  Grin Grin

If your not reading what your investing in, why the hell are you doing it.
philipvdlinde

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:48:45 PM

That is already there  Huh

All the research chemicals and legal highs we sell are legal in OUR jurisdiction for your RESEARCH. It is your responsibility to ensure that they are legal in YOUR jurisdiction.

These are not for human ingestion  Grin Grin

I know it's there bud. But some people don't know that it's not for human consumption so I thought that things should be made more clear.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:00:33 PM

That is already there  Huh

These are not for human ingestion  Grin Grin

I know it's there bud. But some people don't know that it's not for human consumption so I thought that things should be made more clear.

do you think that if you repeat it enough times everyone will know?  Roll Eyes
naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:01:57 PM

Ordered Friday, arrived in Europe this morning. Quality of service is very high and communication very swift.

Product review to follow.

So far 5/5  Grin
Levitron

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:05:38 PM

I'll check it
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:16:23 PM

I ordered Friday and my package is already past customs.
Really impressed by the service so far.
I was expecting far worse.

twitter @antiiclimax
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

Has anyone ordered to Canada yet? and if so how long did it take them to receive their package? Also I doubt there would be any problems with customs since from my research everything that is offered is legal in Canada to my knowledge Smiley I was just curious of the length of time it took for delivery and things like that Smiley Anyways keep up the amazing work guys and I'll be promoting this coin everywhere I go!!! You know New Years is just around the corner Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:41:14 PM

Has anyone ordered to Canada yet? and if so how long did it take them to receive their package? Also I doubt there would be any problems with customs since from my research everything that is offered is legal in Canada to my knowledge Smiley I was just curious of the length of time it took for delivery and things like that Smiley Anyways keep up the amazing work guys and I'll be promoting this coin everywhere I go!!! You know New Years is just around the corner Wink

I ordered Friday and my package has already cleared Canadian customs.

twitter @antiiclimax
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:42:55 PM

It is written in the ANN, on our homepage, in our terms and conditions and only 1 page ago I clearly stated that anyone who posts in this thread saying they have used our products in vivo on either humans or animals will have their webstore account blocked and closed.

I don't know how much clearer I can be
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:45:32 PM

OK to be clear, our reagents are not for in vivo experimentation. Anyone who posts stating they have ingested these will have their account on our website blocked and banned.

to be clearer. They are not iPod Nanos  Grin

they are cheapo Chinese MP3 players, and will not always be sent so don't expect a free MP3 everytime you order  Cool

here.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:46:53 PM

Here

http://euphoriashop.co/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5

philipvdlinde

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

and yet there are people that don't understand. I am only voicing their concerns though. It's not like I didn't notice Wink
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:00:27 PM

Visual warning Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: