Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:07:30 PM

The dog looks keen to try it though.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 08:12:47 PM

The dog looks keen to try it though.

I messaged you about an issue I had when on your site, could you please respond? Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:21:24 PM

Has anyone ordered to Canada yet? and if so how long did it take them to receive their package? Also I doubt there would be any problems with customs since from my research everything that is offered is legal in Canada to my knowledge Smiley I was just curious of the length of time it took for delivery and things like that Smiley Anyways keep up the amazing work guys and I'll be promoting this coin everywhere I go!!! You know New Years is just around the corner Wink

I ordered Friday and my package has already cleared Canadian customs.
Nice well it looks like I may have to try an order of my own and see how things work out then Smiley Good show guys and keep up the good work Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:44:12 PM

Has anyone ordered to Canada yet? and if so how long did it take them to receive their package? Also I doubt there would be any problems with customs since from my research everything that is offered is legal in Canada to my knowledge Smiley I was just curious of the length of time it took for delivery and things like that Smiley Anyways keep up the amazing work guys and I'll be promoting this coin everywhere I go!!! You know New Years is just around the corner Wink

Nice well it looks like I may have to try an order of my own and see how things work out then Smiley Good show guys and keep up the good work Smiley
Just outta curiosity did you receive a tracking number? Is that how you know that it cleared customs? I'm sorry for asking so many questions I'm just curious on how you knew it was already passed customs Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:45:54 PM

Just outta curiosity did you receive a tracking number? Is that how you know that it cleared customs? I'm sorry for asking so many questions I'm just curious on how you knew it was already passed customs Smiley Cheers

Yes. I received a tracking number. The dev has also gone out of his way to communicate with me in pm regarding the status of my shipment.

When it arrives this week I will post pictures etc.

I live in a major city, so I shouldn't have to wait too much longer. I expected the package next week tbh.

twitter @antiiclimax
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:04:03 PM

Yes. I received a tracking number. The dev has also gone out of his way to communicate with me in pm regarding the status of my shipment.

When it arrives this week I will post pictures etc.

I live in a major city, so I shouldn't have to wait too much longer. I expected the package next week tbh.
Thanks so much for the responses to my questions my friend Smiley I really appreciate that a lot and yes I look forward to seeing the pictures of the product that you receive and as soon as I place my order I will keep everyone updated here as well Smiley Keep up the amazing work Dev and community because we got a real winner here with EuphoriaCoin Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ELOH

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

i just do mass spectrometry and gas chromatography on this
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:01:28 AM

Somebody has dumped their stash of EUPH on CEX.  Prices sub 625 sat...  Huh Huh  They won't get me to panic sell.  HODL!!!

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:05:37 AM

Somebody has dumped their stash of EUPH on CEX.  Prices sub 625 sat...  Huh Huh  They won't get me to panic sell.  HODL!!!

Yeah, I'm in the top 15 and I didn't dump a single coin.

And as far as I saw no top adress has dumped.

drumingspz

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:12:54 AM

Many of these "research chemicals" cause cancers and other illnesses such as respiratory problems, weakness, demonic voices (suicidal thoughts) and more.. Stick to marijuana that God made.. which cures cancer and benefits victims of parkinson's, alzheimer's, epilepsy and infinite other diseases.  Take advice from me and do not try "spice" or any of the other pharmaceutical trash out there.. stay away from pills.. take natural vitamins, eat healthy, exercise and praise Jesus Christ.  Pharmaceuticals are sorcery (witchcraft) and will bring bad things to your life and nothing good.

Thank you so much for making any of us that actually believe in Jesus Christ look like total backwards asshats.  I vote for you to be our eternal spokesperson.  The rest of us will sit back and simply reply with '+1' to everything you say.  And of course, any coin you endorse will go 'to the moon!'

Sheesh!

mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:14:09 AM

Looks like it was a possible shakeout than a dump tbh.
Convicted2008

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:14:32 AM

I want to know the ones that have purchased some of the chemicals and received and done them, how they were? I know the ones that end in PAM are Benzo's. The XANAX and VALIUM family. Just curious if the effects are like those.

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:18:30 AM

I want to know the ones that have purchased some of the chemicals and received and done them, how they were? I know the ones that end in PAM are Benzo's. The XANAX and VALIUM family. Just curious if the effects are like those.

Read up on them on bluelight.ru that has every info you need. And these are chems bulk purchased from china by the dev (everything comes from there) and RCs are mostly 99% clean, these aren't street markets.

Most benzos were taken down from the shop today though, no wonder imho, some of them are really dangerous. Still 3 left or so.

drumingspz

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

Remember you cannot 'do' these chems - these are for research purposes only!  Do not insinuate that this is some kind of a recreational substance, or your webstore account will be closed  Cool

mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
ELOH

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:34:10 AM

yeah and i cant take my bitcoins and go on agora or evolution and buy heroin and meth and crack with it.

nobody cares about the stupid legalistic handwringing, this whole operation has been going on since the mid 90s and is NOWHERE NEAR STOPPING. just because you're new at it doesnt mean youve found some groundbreaking proof that its illegitimate and that it is gonna be busted because it doesnt have the right sentence in paragraph 3 subsection c
ELOH

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:52:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsYKhEV6o0

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

this mantra must be repeated by everyone involved w this
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:53:40 AM

What I think everyone needs to realize is that if the company only sells RC's that are legal from its origin country then they can't shut it down because then the risk is on the consumer to know whether or not the RC is legal in their country. I think its a super idea Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:09:14 AM

Dev, are there plans to integrate the exchange and website into the wallet? I am sure that users would find it easier to use.
Hadn't thought about adding the site into the wallet but it is a really good idea.  I will start a feasibility study into how it could be done

something like this perharps https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=765360.msg9292883#msg9292883
drumingspz

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:45:27 AM

yeah and i cant take my bitcoins and go on agora or evolution and buy heroin and meth and crack with it.

nobody cares about the stupid legalistic handwringing, this whole operation has been going on since the mid 90s and is NOWHERE NEAR STOPPING. just because you're new at it doesnt mean youve found some groundbreaking proof that its illegitimate and that it is gonna be busted because it doesnt have the right sentence in paragraph 3 subsection c

Dude, recognize the sarcasm.  We all know what's going on.

Er, I mean - Don't do drugs mmmkay!

mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:47:35 AM

i hope the dev has a solid plan to hold onto the coins he receives as payment and slowly trickle them back onto the market to keep the price point up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: