Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:06:42 PM

Just wondering if anyone has thought about the idea of crowd funding to get on Rex to pay the legal bill, even if we have to grumble about it?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:51:26 PM

Made a chemsrus topic for anyone whos interested: http://www.chemsrus.com/forum/12-vendor-news/64683-www-euphoriashop-co-amt-5-meo-dalt-3-fpm-bk-2c-b-n2ai-etc#96580

ELOH

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:19:12 PM

Just wondering if anyone has thought about the idea of crowd funding to get on Rex to pay the legal bill, even if we have to grumble about it?
crowdfunding to kill the coin is a stupid idea.
broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:21:31 PM

[/quote

why do you think it is so important to get onto bittrex.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:23:21 PM

wow man
your cat is sooooooooo cute !

Grin

glad all is good.

Just a side note, its is 5-MEO DALT not 5-MEO DMT.

duh, fixd. I'm a bit tired after work Cool

So 5-MEO DALT makes your cat's eyes glow?  Holy crap that's some potent stuff!

Grin thats why they call it 5-MEOW-DALT

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
NoFreeNoMe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:27:19 PM

New RC drugs kills people.
Bad idea for promote coin.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:36:20 PM

The only people being killed using RC drugs are the ones that don't heed the not for human consumption labels on these RC's and over do it with them! I know this from experience because I have in the past abused some RC's in my days and came very close to an overdose.  But that isn't to say that all RC's kill people.  Why aren't you posting about how so many pill addicts overdose from pills or methadone which is legal for them to have? I have to say this is a very professionally run coin with a great concept and idea behind it and I'm supporting it all the way Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:57:22 PM

From launch up to now I've seen nothing but competency and professionalism from the developer, both in the management of the asset itself and in the service provided to customers. Really excellent job!

Seems now it's more about getting the word out to those in the market for your wares. With the peg price so much higher than euph's current price there's bargains to be had. Do you have any plans for promoting the coin in that respect, and is there anything that the community could help with?

Thanks,
KC

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

From launch up to now I've seen nothing but competency and professionalism from the developer, both in the management of the asset itself and in the service provided to customers. Really excellent job!

Seems now it's more about getting the word out to those in the market for your wares. With the peg price so much higher than euph's current price there's bargains to be had. Do you have any plans for promoting the coin in that respect, and is there anything that the community could help with?

Thanks,
KC

I'm doing some PR on RC forums, got already started with it. If you are an RC buyer/researcher the best you can do is to order and give reviews about the products (its very cheap atm, and I know a lot of forums where reviews like that create demand).

If not then maybe you can tweet exchanges and let people know you support the currency. Else idk, maybe the dev could give some ideas.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:10:06 PM

ty m8, got 3 of em, all of them cute Cheesy

wow man
your cat is sooooooooo cute !

Grin

glad all is good.

Just a side note, its is 5-MEO DALT not 5-MEO DMT.

duh, fixd. I'm a bit tired after work Cool

So 5-MEO DALT makes your cat's eyes glow?  Holy crap that's some potent stuff!

Grin thats why they call it 5-MEOW-DALT

KingCaper

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:13:59 PM

Thanks,
KC

I'm doing some PR on RC forums, got already started with it. If you are an RC buyer/researcher the best you can do is to order and give reviews about the products (its very cheap atm, and I know a lot of forums where reviews like that create demand).

If not then maybe you can tweet exchanges and let people know you support the currency. Else idk, maybe the dev could give some ideas.

Good work. I'm not familiar with the RC scene but that definitely seems to be the way to go in terms of promoting EUPH.  

I submitted a request for it to be listed on Poloniex (https://poloniex.com/coinRequest) and encourage others to do the same. I like it better than Bittrex to be honest, and I think it's a better fit for EUPH anyway. The project is definitely worthy of a big exchange.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:24:33 PM

Thanks,
KC

Good work. I'm not familiar with the RC scene but that definitely seems to be the way to go in terms of promoting EUPH.  

I submitted a request for it to be listed on Poloniex (https://poloniex.com/coinRequest) and encourage others to do the same. I like it better than Bittrex to be honest, and I think it's a better fit for EUPH anyway. The project is definitely worthy of a big exchange.

Nice, hope they will notice the coin soon. I will try to submit it also.

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:56:27 PM

It doesn't make sense as they wouldn't even promise a slot if paid. Vote on BTER. Tweet to Poloniex, and perhaps some multi gateway decentralized exchanges are a future option. Perhaps Shapeshift, if they are not biased against certain coins.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:57:15 PM

Well just placed my first order through the euphoriashop and will keep everyone updated on the status and pics when I receive the products I ordered Smiley But by the sounds of everything so far from other people that have ordered I won't have any problems at all Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:03:42 PM

Stop being ignorant.

twitter @antiiclimax
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:48:59 PM

Well just placed my first order through the euphoriashop and will keep everyone updated on the status and pics when I receive the products I ordered Smiley But by the sounds of everything so far from other people that have ordered I won't have any problems at all Smiley Cheers

I'm pretty sure you will have 0 problems. Please do a review when you got your product and if you agree on it we can put it on chemsrus.com on the Euphoriashop thread.

KingCaper

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 11:13:25 PM

I'm pretty sure you will have 0 problems. Please do a review when you got your product and if you agree on it we can put it on chemsrus.com on the Euphoriashop thread.

Nice work man, but you forgot the link!    Cheesy

http://www.chemsrus.com/forum/12-vendor-news/64683-www-euphoriashop-co-uk-amt-etiz-3-fpm-bk-2c-b-diph-etc#96580

Maybe it could be added to the OP too, this is the kind of proactive community involvement that'll make this project fly!

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:30:07 PM

EUPH IRC now has tipbot and it is raining hard.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:32:18 PM

BTW webstore now only accepts EUPH as payment. fuck fiat.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:34:03 PM

Nice work man, but you forgot the link!    Cheesy

http://www.chemsrus.com/forum/12-vendor-news/64683-www-euphoriashop-co-uk-amt-etiz-3-fpm-bk-2c-b-diph-etc#96580

Maybe it could be added to the OP too, this is the kind of proactive community involvement that'll make this project fly!

Tyvm, will put it on another 3-4 RC forums tomorrow, didn't really have a lot of time today.

Also planning on doing an infograph on why EUPH as a currency would be benefical for the buyer / what EUPH is / where & how to buy it / security + features. It would be easier to link that on forums.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: