Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
coinut

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:10:24 AM

hold strong

dumpers try to get coins cheaper than they dumped, they will try and get people with coins emotional so they will dump after them and this has the desired effect for the dumper

don't be a sucker and exit on a loss this is what they want.

what dumpers hate is seeing the price go higher then what they dumped at.
they might buy back at a higher price or leave both are good options lol.

I have great faith in this coin and the store/dev's behind it, I was mining from day 1 even setup a account on Empoex for the first coins on the market.

I have not sold a single coin, my plan from the start was to get some coins and stake.

prices are undervalued for sure if you bought in high don't despair just hold and stake, or if you have some spare btc get some more below your by in price to average down your cost per coin.

one of the best alt coins in my opinion, my coins are off the market, one bird in the hand is better than two in the bush  Cool
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:24:28 AM

Ordered Friday, arrived in Europe this morning. Quality of service is very high and communication very swift.

Product review to follow.

So far 5/5  Grin

Product proved to be high quality. Great service. 5/5.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:20:32 PM

OK,

coming soon to Euphoria is Seratonin Send a stealth address anon system.

We have also been working on the idea of encrypted messaging, but on an existing coin it is hard to add. It would possibly involve a coin swap.

So, rather than go ahead and do it I would like to ask the community how they would feel about this. Ideally we would like to create a whole stealth odering system using the seratonin send stealth addresses and also the encrypted messaging.

The question is, would doing a coin swap be worth the end result. Really the coin belongs to the community so I am going to start a poll.

Any thoughts and comments would be most welcome
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:42:52 PM

hmmm for some reason I don't seem to be able to add a poll to the OP....
coinut

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:49:14 PM

interesting.

my first thought is about this would be if that the total coins would remain the same ?

would there be some sort of clean swap for the old coin to the new?

would the staking reward be the same?

would the premine remain the same?

extra thought

would be cool if the website could be added to the wallet.qt not sure if this is possible though  Cool
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:51:03 PM

OK,

We have also been working on the idea of encrypted messaging, but on an existing coin it is hard to add. It would possibly involve a coin swap.

So, rather than go ahead and do it I would like to ask the community how they would feel about this. Ideally we would like to create a whole stealth odering system using the seratonin send stealth addresses and also the encrypted messaging.

The question is, would doing a coin swap be worth the end result. Really the coin belongs to the community so I am going to start a poll.

Scrap the idea of encrypted messaging. Does anybody really use that? Seems to me it was just a fad to pump prices, but at this point no one gets excited about encrypted messaging anymore.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:56:35 PM

coin swap sucks

and i personally don't give a shit about anon/mixer/messages
it is maybe cool and fun to setup, but not needed

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

Coin swap is a bad idea. Don't fix what's not broken. Focus on the service, the anon hype is over.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:13:37 PM

OK,

I don't see any problem in a coin swap if is to make it better.
If really happen, I suggest you do something to make euphoria perfect.
The only 100% decentralized anon system that exists today is the CryptoNote, as monero, boolberry, etc.
CryptoNote = zero knowledge + ring signatures.
Shadowcash doing this conversion too.
If euphoria become a CryptoNote coin can be sure it will be worth more than 100k, as monero.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:20:33 PM

OK,

The only 100% decentralized anon system that exists today is the CryptoNote, as monero, boolberry, etc.
If euphoria become a CryptoNote coin can be sure it will be worth more than 100k, as monero.

yeah, you are not the first to suggest a move to cryptonote. I am a little wary of making such a huge change.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:22:09 PM

Coin swap is a bad idea. Don't fix what's not broken. Focus on the service, the anon hype is over.

Understand you're perspective.

For me it is not about anon hype, it is about being able to offer people an end to end anonymous ordering system. Ideally we would like to be able to incorporate the webstore into the wallet too so we have a complete ecosystem of ordering and payment anonymously without ever having to leave the wallet.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:54:45 PM

OK,

yeah, you are not the first to suggest a move to cryptonote. I am a little wary of making such a huge change.

I think just clone boolberry code and then swap coins at 1:1 on c-cex.
To sdc is being more difficult because they are trying to implement CryptoNote in existing coin, without making the swap.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:56:26 PM

Agree, the edge here is the store and pegging, not features of the coin/wallet. Great branding, no reason to swap out and wallet features are rarely used. This coin actually has a use with the store, unlike 99% of the rest.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:57:19 PM

For me it is not about anon hype, it is about being able to offer people an end to end anonymous ordering system. Ideally we would like to be able to incorporate the webstore into the wallet too so we have a complete ecosystem of ordering and payment anonymously without ever having to leave the wallet.

Would this protect your store in the long run?

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:00:30 PM

OK,

I think just clone boolberry code and then swap coins at 1:1 on c-cex.
To sdc is being more difficult because they are trying to implement CryptoNote in existing coin, without making the swap.

That would be a good choice if he was going to do it.

mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:02:17 PM

if you feel anonymity will greatly benefit the customers i would say go ahead.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:43:06 PM

I say keep the coin the way it is and just work on more advertising for the shop and more items to sell from the shop and more marketing and PR for the coin itself and getting it accepted on more exchanges with higher volumes because with the low coin supply already and the things you can purchase with these coins, this coin should easily be worth anywhere from 0.50 cents to 1.00$ a coin no problem in the long run Smiley I say if it ain't broke than don't fix it Smiley You have an amazing coin with a store that has already proven sales and successful deliveries so I would work on advertising and marketing that more to the mixes and like stated previously maybe getting more chem shops up on the idea of accepting EuphoriaCoin as a payment option as well Smiley Anyways Happy Trading and Cheers everyone!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:45:15 PM

Also quick question about the tracking of an order when it arrives in my country will I still be using the same tracking number originally given to me or will it be a new tracking number for Canada Post?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:49:20 PM

I say keep the coin the way it is and just work on more advertising for the shop and more items to sell from the shop and more marketing and PR for the coin itself and getting it accepted on more exchanges with higher volumes because with the low coin supply already and the things you can purchase with these coins, this coin should easily be worth anywhere from 0.50 cents to 1.00$ a coin no problem in the long run Smiley I say if it ain't broke than don't fix it Smiley You have an amazing coin with a store that has already proven sales and successful deliveries so I would work on advertising and marketing that more to the mixes and like stated previously maybe getting more chem shops up on the idea of accepting EuphoriaCoin as a payment option as well Smiley Anyways Happy Trading and Cheers everyone!!

the change is about giving customers anonymity. changing it to cryptonte would give it free PR
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:57:06 PM

the change is about giving customers anonymity. changing it to cryptonte would give it free PR
I understand what you are saying but realistically does anyone really give a flying fuck about anonymity? What real world use could you have with anonymity? Also what if something messed up and you wanted to prove that it was you that made a certain purchase or deposit or withdraw?? Oh wait it's anonymous so technically you can't?? Or then it wouldn't be true anonymity!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: