Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:25:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

I say keep the coin the way it is and just work on more advertising for the shop and more items to sell from the shop and more marketing and PR for the coin itself and getting it accepted on more exchanges with higher volumes because with the low coin supply already and the things you can purchase with these coins, this coin should easily be worth anywhere from 0.50 cents to 1.00$ a coin no problem in the long run Smiley I say if it ain't broke than don't fix it Smiley You have an amazing coin with a store that has already proven sales and successful deliveries so I would work on advertising and marketing that more to the mixes and like stated previously maybe getting more chem shops up on the idea of accepting EuphoriaCoin as a payment option as well Smiley Anyways Happy Trading and Cheers everyone!!

the change is about giving customers anonymity. changing it to cryptonte would give it free PR
I understand what you are saying but realistically does anyone really give a flying fuck about anonymity? What real world use could you have with anonymity? Also what if something messed up and you wanted to prove that it was you that made a certain purchase or deposit or withdraw?? Oh wait it's anonymous so technically you can't?? Or then it wouldn't be true anonymity!!
Anonymity is just a pump coin trick that every coin out there tries to do over and over again but for what? I mean unless you're a Drug Lord looking to launder your money through CryptoCurrencies?? Or anything like that

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:59:16 PM

I say keep the coin the way it is and just work on more advertising for the shop and more items to sell from the shop and more marketing and PR for the coin itself and getting it accepted on more exchanges with higher volumes because with the low coin supply already and the things you can purchase with these coins, this coin should easily be worth anywhere from 0.50 cents to 1.00$ a coin no problem in the long run Smiley I say if it ain't broke than don't fix it Smiley You have an amazing coin with a store that has already proven sales and successful deliveries so I would work on advertising and marketing that more to the mixes and like stated previously maybe getting more chem shops up on the idea of accepting EuphoriaCoin as a payment option as well Smiley Anyways Happy Trading and Cheers everyone!!

the change is about giving customers anonymity. changing it to cryptonte would give it free PR
I understand what you are saying but realistically does anyone really give a flying fuck about anonymity? What real world use could you have with anonymity? Also what if something messed up and you wanted to prove that it was you that made a certain purchase or deposit or withdraw?? Oh wait it's anonymous so technically you can't?? Or then it wouldn't be true anonymity!!
Anonymity is just a pump coin trick that every coin out there tries to do over and over again but for what? I mean unless you're a Drug Lord looking to launder your money through CryptoCurrencies?? Or anything like that
Also how would it give customers anonymity if they have to sign for their package that they order through the shop anyways?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:09:28 PM

Anon is a fad.
Just concentrate on the real world application by sending physical goods and you'll be successful.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:34:30 PM

Anon is a fad.
Just concentrate on the real world application by sending physical goods and you'll be successful.

+1 to that my friend Smiley That's exactly what I'm trying to say!! Just work on getting on larger exchanges and getting the word out that you can purchase real physical goods with this coin and the price will gradually rise on its own! We don't need no anonymity for it Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:36:40 PM

Anon is not a fad..  Roll Eyes

It's not a requirement, yet it is not useless
I don't see what the big deal is?

twitter @antiiclimax
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:08:56 PM

I would agree that anon is far from a fad. Privacy has become a very rare commodity in todays society, indeed we are brainwashed into believing it is almost criminal.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:51:04 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 02:08:02 AM by EmilioMann

anon and other features will open new markets for euph.
Who is saying this is irrelevant know nothing about business.
The cycle isn't closing in the way it is working, it's obvious, just see the reflection in currency prices.
People buy their products in store with euph, but the dev need to convert into btc or fiat to pay his suppliers.
Sorry for my English
Bitkeeper

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:26:30 AM

Thanks for all your hard work dev. Keep it up. Keep us posted as you move along please. The more you update us the more people will stay with your coin. I believe this coin is here to stay tho with a web store with real products. Everyone needs to spread the word and do everything you can to get on a bigger exchange. INVESTORS if you purchase products, please refrain from stating on here that your ingesting them, that's your business if you do. It clearly states for research and experiments. I myself am just an investor in the coins not the products but I believe this coin can go far. Good work so far dev!
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:04:23 AM

... INVESTORS if you purchase products, please refrain from stating on here that your ingesting them, that's your business if you do. It clearly states for research and experiments...
+100 - It's great to see that there are so many on here that are interested in science.  Your lab practices are not my - or anyone else's - business.  Besides, why would you want your competing experimenters to know your methods?  Research is a competitive business.  Keep your head in the game. 

I tend to agree that the coin is fine the way that it is.  I don't think that we really (at this point) need to worry about the anon side of crypto.  Perhaps if the coin won a more wide spread acceptance and this became a real world concern we could re-visit the topic at that point.  For now, bringing more attention to the true value of the coin should be the primary objective.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:10:34 AM

i would support a move to cryptonote,

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:39:41 PM

My refusal for going anon are based on :

Coin swapping is always inconvenient for investor.
Currently the webstore does everything legally, why go shady with anon?
I feel the one that the coin lack right now is promotion, we need more exchange and promotion
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:54:33 PM

My refusal for going anon are based on :

Coin swapping is always inconvenient for investor.
Currently the webstore does everything legally, why go shady with anon?
I feel the one that the coin lack right now is promotion, we need more exchange and promotion

We don't need to coinswap to add a simple anon solution like stealth addresses. Only for the encrypted messaging system
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:05:59 PM

price is dying  Huh
i should stop mine these X13 coins
or to sell even if in a little profit

I don't like coin swaps for the obvious reasons, but moving to cryptonote might be cool
I'm still trying to swap TOPcoin for my friend. i didn't get reply from topcoinv2's dev.. I was late in seeing topcoin swap. this is what i mean about coin swaps sucks
some investors are not always following the forums

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

price is dying  Huh

I don't like coin swaps for the obvious reasons, but moving to cryptonote might be cool
I'm still trying to swap TOPcoin for my friend. i didn't get reply from topcoinv2's dev.. I was late in seeing topcoin swap. this is what i mean about coin swaps sucks

There was a lot of hype building around the coin and it was getting a lot of attention. Unfortunately a lot of people think the bittrex is the be all and end all of of exchanges and when they said they couldn't add it a lot of momentum was lost.

Doesn't affect our work, we carry on doing what we do.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:14:41 PM

price is dying  Huh

topcoin dev seems to be inactive, no problems here. coin swap should be ok. but im ok with or without it. coin is cheap. when momentum starts it will keep on rising

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:59:17 PM

price is dying  Huh
i should stop mine these X13 coins...

If you are still mining then you are wasting your time.  POW is long over...

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:02:04 PM

price is dying  Huh
i should stop mine these X13 coins...

If you are still mining then you are wasting your time.  POW is long over...

was talking about X1* coins in general

they all go to the 'moon', and crash and die at once

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:58:03 PM

I would agree that anon is far from a fad.

Everyone and their mothers have been working on anon for over a year.  *cough* darkcoin.

What good is anon if it is being shipped to a physical house address anyway?
Why mask legal goods to make it look illegal? That is just drawing unwanted heat and attention.

Again, stick to the physical market for best results.  Following the hype is just going to take too much time and drop you down with the other 600+ alts trying to be anon.

/my 2 bits.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:16:52 PM

Everyone and their mothers have been working on anon for over a year.  *cough* darkcoin.

Why mask legal goods to make it look illegal? That is just drawing unwanted heat and attention.

Again, stick to the physical market for best results.  Following the hype is just going to take too much time and drop you down with the other 600+ alts trying to be anon.

/my 2 bits.

all opinions are more than welcome.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:18:01 PM

/my 2 bits.

that is true but the info is with dev only someone may just wanna stay anonymous an option is always good.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: