Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE  (Read 97060 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:12:34 PM

... INVESTORS if you purchase products, please refrain from stating on here that your ingesting them, that's your business if you do. It clearly states for research and experiments...
+100 - It's great to see that there are so many on here that are interested in science.  Your lab practices are not my - or anyone else's - business.  Besides, why would you want your competing experimenters to know your methods?  Research is a competitive business.  Keep your head in the game. 

I tend to agree that the coin is fine the way that it is.  I don't think that we really (at this point) need to worry about the anon side of crypto.  Perhaps if the coin won a more wide spread acceptance and this became a real world concern we could re-visit the topic at that point.  For now, bringing more attention to the true value of the coin should be the primary objective.
I couldn't agree more!! We definitely need to bring the attention of this coin to the masses because that's what's gonna help this coin take off and become a huge success!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 08:03:33 PM

Anon is not a Fad, it's a necessity for every single coin out there, that is one of the reasons I despise bitcoin, it's an ages old dinosaur with no real features in it (try and do real life tx with it and you'll see what I mean).
Euph, by itself, has a great future as long as the dev continues on, and I believe he will.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:05:57 PM

Anon is not a Fad, it's a necessity for every single coin out there, that is one of the reasons I despise bitcoin, it's an ages old dinosaur with no real features in it (try and do real life tx with it and you'll see what I mean).
Euph, by itself, has a great future as long as the dev continues on, and I believe he will.

agree with you on that anon is definitely needed legal or illegal. btc transactions take the piss some times. btc was the first but it will be muscled out. the billion dollar question is by who

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:38:47 PM

10 minute (alleged) block times. Nightmare

and no, not going anywhere.
minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:05:08 PM

agree with you on that anon is definitely needed legal or illegal. btc transactions take the piss some times. btc was the first but it will be muscled out. the billion dollar question is by who

Maybe not just one, but several alts will do it, it's just a matter of time and a lot of hard work imho.

The "one coin to rule them all" idea is just wrong, I can count 5 alts of the top of my head that are way better than BTC, they just need some Fiat exchanges Wink
One of the biggest mistakes in crypto is that the only coins with large FIAT support are LTC and BTC, and just imagine what would happen if one of those coins were launched today?
Nothing, no one would mine them, why? Because alts have come a long way.
Too many scams have hurt the market, sure, and it's time to move forward and weed out the bad coins and focus on the good ones, "old" and new coins.
<rant>

Oh, and BCT MUST disable Fudsters accounts, there's so many paid fudsters here, what's going on right now is insane, no wonder people aren't taking the entire crypto scene seriously.
Too bad the owners of the forum actually hate alts and want them gone while they focus on their dinosaur, we need an alternative, a place where scams an fud/scam accounts/ip addresses are banned beyond anything.

</rant>

TMoney508

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:18:05 PM

I think before adding Anon or other features to the coin, getting on another exchange should be priority.

I understand Bittrex is not the end all and I personally do not like the exchange. They are one of the major reasons for the depression of Alts right now. I am at home on C-Cex and enjoy it there but...

C-Cex is meant for advanced crypto users. I didn't use it for awhile because the interface is horrible and it is hard to navigate and learn.
It literally has a learning curve for new users.
A person isn't going to buy bitcoin on Coinbase, create an account on C-Cex, learn how to use C-Cex, navigate the horrible interface and then surf over to the website and buy RCs with Euph.
A lot of hype happens before a Bittrex addition because C-Cex users know there is more money and users on Bittrex.
The price isn't going to change and mass adoption isn't going to occur on C-Cex.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:22:14 PM

Maybe not just one, but several alts will do it, it's just a matter of time and a lot of hard work imho.

The "one coin to rule them all" idea is just wrong, I can count 5 alts of the top of my head that are way better than BTC, they just need some Fiat exchanges Wink
One of the biggest mistakes in crypto is that the only coins with large FIAT support are LTC and BTC, and just imagine what would happen if one of those coins were launched today?
Too many scams have hurt the market, sure, and it's time to move forward and weed out the bad coins and focus on the good ones, "old" and new coins.
<rant>

Oh, and BCT MUST disable Fudsters accounts, there's so many paid fudsters here, what's going on right now is insane, no wonder people aren't taking the entire crypto scene seriously.
Too bad the owners of the forum actually hate alts and want them gone while they focus on their dinosaur, we need an alternative, a place where scams an fud/scam accounts/ip addresses are banned beyond anything.

</rant>

The thing is, it is not in the interests of the owners / admins of the forum for alts to do well, they are all massive btc holders and early adopters. If one of the better alts and lets face it lots of alts are far better than BTC for so many reasons, took the crown from BTC then they would all lose out massively.

I'm not pretending we are one of the coins like that. We have a niche and its a niche that works well for crypto and we are happy to be that but some of the bigger projects just blow bitcoin out of the water.

In the end, the thing that will survive from all of this, long after BTC and most likely long after all the alts that exist now is blockchain technology. That is the true pandoras box that has been opened here.

All alts are is experiments in trying to find good application for blockchain technology and some of them and their concepts will end up sticking.
minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:22:42 PM

I think before adding Anon or other features to the coin, getting on another exchange should be priority.

I understand Bittrex is not the end all and I personally do not like the exchange. They are one of the major reasons for the depression of Alts right now. I am at home on C-Cex and enjoy it there but...

C-Cex is meant for advanced crypto users. I didn't use it for awhile because the interface is horrible and it is hard to navigate and learn.
A person isn't going to buy bitcoin on Coinbase, create an account on C-Cex, learn how to use C-Cex, navigate the horrible interface and then surf over to the website and buy RCs with Euph.
A lot of hype happens before a Bittrex addition because C-Cex users know there is more money and users on Bittrex.
The price isn't going to change and mass adoption isn't going to occur on C-Cex.

I think Euph has a better chance on cryptsy or bter.

TMoney508

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:24:18 PM

I think Euph has a better chance on cryptsy or bter.

+1000
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:26:27 PM

Bittrex is not happening, no way no how.Forget it, they have made their position clear of concern over legal issues and they absolutely have the right to do so.

At the end of the day exchanges choose to add a coin or not. It is in fact the community more than us that have the power to get it added to Cryptsy / BTER, which are the only other real options.

They are interested in getting fees, the more people that tell them they want the coin on the exchange the more fees they see and the more likely they are to add,.

It really is that simple.
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:54:08 PM

Bittrex is not happening, no way no how.Forget it, they have made their position clear of concern over legal issues and they absolutely have the right to do so.

At the end of the day exchanges choose to add a coin or not. It is in fact the community more than us that have the power to get it added to Cryptsy / BTER, which are the only other real options.

They are interested in getting fees, the more people that tell them they want the coin on the exchange the more fees they see and the more likely they are to add,.

You forgot Poloniex. I requested Euphoria be listed there. Others should to, it's a good exchange:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:17:06 PM

+1 to this my friend I definitely agree that we need this coin listed on another exchange and one that is more user friendly and Noobs can use easily Smiley I definitely have been getting the word out to Cryptsy and Poloniex and EmpoEx and Allcoin and all the other exchanges that I can think of and I suggest everyone else do the same Smiley Cheers Also a little off topic but Dev when my order reaches my country will the tracking number stay the same? or will I receive an email with a new tracking number?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:46:25 AM

My wallet doesn't have any active connection. What can I do?
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:34:18 AM

My wallet doesn't have any active connection. What can I do?

addnode=130.193.81.218

I posted somewhere in this thread in more detail, but works fine with the node added.

EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:08:40 AM

+1 to this my friend I definitely agree that we need this coin listed on another exchange and one that is more user friendly and Noobs can use easily Smiley I definitely have been getting the word out to Cryptsy and Poloniex and EmpoEx and Allcoin and all the other exchanges that I can think of and I suggest everyone else do the same Smiley Cheers Also a little off topic but Dev when my order reaches my country will the tracking number stay the same? or will I receive an email with a new tracking number?

tracking remains the same
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:31:09 AM

<rant>

</rant>
It's being born, soon Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
EuphoriaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:20:20 AM

You forgot Poloniex. I requested Euphoria be listed there. Others should to, it's a good exchange:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

yup,

did that last week. They don't really seem to like adding new coins much though. Polo really is a shadow of its former self unfortunately.
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:29:58 PM

Sup Euphies?    Smiley

I've been thinking about what would help the project succeed.

Personally, I'm not sure the move from pseudonymity to anonymity would increase demand/sales enough to justify the effort involved in switching to a new algo.
The way I see it the two most obvious things that would increase value are:

• An increase in sales at the website.
  • Speculators becoming aware of this increase.

One problem is that even if it were to be heavily publicized outwith the general crypto community, the process by which people make a purchase is pretty convoluted:

Fiat to BTC -> Register with C-Cex -> Transfer BTC to C-Cex -> Buy Euph -> Send Euph as payment to the site

I'm not sure anyone not already familiar with crypto is going to be willing to go to all that effort. One way around this might be to offer a service whereby you can convert fiat to Euph directly. Some exchanges do this for certain alts, but it would be difficult to justify it to them at the moment given current demand.

Another option is to target those already familiar with crypto. You mentioned you were considering offering nootropics via the site, and I think this is a really good idea as I suspect there's a pre-existing market for them amongst the general crypto population (for whom the sales process wouldn't seem daunting).

Another idea might be to speak with other suppliers (perhaps ones based in other countries) to see if any of them would be interested in offering Euph as a payment option. They'd have to be vetted to make sure they're reputable, but having more options as to where to spend Euph would probably increase demand.

On a bit of a tangent, inspired more by the name than anything else, I thought about perhaps partnering with promoters to provide discounted tickets to clubs. That one's maybe a bit out there.  Wink

Any increase in sales would have the knock-on effect of causing speculators to buy in when they see increased demand for the asset. And this would hopefully help you get closer to your long-term peg price goal.

Just some thoughts, hopefully there's something useful in all that.

Thanks,
KC.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:57:29 PM

tracking remains the same
Thank You so much for that response Dev Smiley Appreciate that Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:00:30 PM

" You mentioned you were considering offering nootropics via the site, and I think this is a really good idea as I suspect there's a pre-existing market for them amongst the general crypto population (for whom the sales process wouldn't seem daunting)."

I agree with Nootropics as an option. I think that would help quite a bit, and it is easier to talk about them to other people as it is hard to demonize smart drugs. Buying stuff with cryptos is pretty much copy paste imho, but certainly the initial market is people already using them, or willing to learn something new. (It is certainly easier and safer than mailing money orders)

If this is a serious long term project, you could also make a You Tube video of using the site and buying products with EUPH, but that might get more attention. Guess it depends how much of that you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: