Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21805 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:05:33 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 08:03:20 PM by lifeforcepools

HASHRA ASTRO - 100 MH/S - 600 WATTS +- 10% - 28nm CHIP - $450 - FREE SHIPPING

Deliveries on the Hashra Astro will begin in December

Our new store will open Friday 11/21/14 and we'll accept BTC, Wire Transfer or Paypal.

The Lifeforce Pools store is now open for your pre-orders: Wire Transfer/Paypal and BTC Payments are accepted

http://shop.lifeforce.info

Machines Available

* Astro - 100 MH/s
* Astro - Warp2 - 200 MH/s
* Astro - Warp3 - 300 MH/s
* Astro Bumblebee - 500 MH/s
* Astro Optimus Prime - 1,000 MH/s (1 GH/s)
* Astro Megatron - 2,500 MH/s (2.5 GH/s)

I know there have been a number of complaints against Hashra for not delivering this box back in October when it was originally promised but I have been a Hashra customer since March of 2014 and yes Simon from Hashra can be very hard to get hold of once in a while, but eventually HE ALWAYS COMES THOUGH AND HE DOES EVENTUALLY DELIVER.

I communicate with Simon on a daily basis and have been watching the progress of this machine closely for a few months.

THESE REALLY ARE INCREDIBLE VALUES: Assuming $75 PSU, $20 Pi, $10 Pi PSU and $6  USB Cable = $111

The true cost ready to rock and roll is:

100 Mh/S : $5.61 MH/S
200 MH/S : $5.36 MH/S
300 MH/S : $5.21 MH?S

Quantity Discounts Available for large orders

The machine is 28NM chipped and only requires 600 Watts at 100 MH/s, but a 750 watt PSU is HIGHLY recommended to allow for safe headroom. The advertised specs are 600 watts +- 10%

I can offer you ordering these machines from a U.S. based business and many of you know me as jjj092353 before I created my new Profile after I took over the Lifeforce Pools.

I am based in Maryland, USA can take order to ship worldwide. The unit is $450 (with free worldwide shipping) and I will be offering quantity discounts and can take orders to ship worldwide and there are discounts on the 200 MH/s (2 unit) and 300 MH/s (3 unit) packages.

What I can tell you is that your questions/inquiries to me will be answered within 24 to 48 hours and folks who mine in my pools know that I'm responsive. It sucks for people who were expecting these machines back in October and have to wait an additional two months, but the Chinese Manufacturers are a fickle group and they really do have us all by the balls. I can't really speak for Simon and make no excuses for him but no doubt he was stuck between a rock and a hard place when the manufacturer encountered delays. He can only go on what he was told and none of us have magic wands.

I will be accepting Paypal, BTC and Wire Transfer.

To be realistic - you can expect delivery between December 15 and January 15 - and I AM NOT PROMISING DELIVERY BY JANUARY 1st.

I have 20 of these machines on order for myself for a small mining farm I'm building and will be stocking more for local pickup. Shipment is Free from China.

The new units do not come with a Rasberry Pi, usb cable or Pi power supply or PSU - you must purchase them locally. A Pi image will be available for downloading prior to deliver as will a special version of CGminer for Windows and *nix system.

If you want to order before the store is open I can take your orders and you'll receive an order # and your spot will be guaranteed in the first batch of these machine to be delivered.

Personally I have recommended to Simon that he raise the price on this machine January 1st because I think it's priced to low, but since Gaw pulled the plug on their 300 MH unit, Zeus pulled the plug on theirs, the L1 is not going to be made any longer and Zeus decided to NOT manufacture the Gen III boards us miners have very little to pick from and this machine is a real game changer for us folks who don't like our mining choices made for us.

100 MH/S ASIC SCRYPT MINER
(VERY LIMITED STOCK, SHIPPING STARTING IN DECEMBER)

DETAILS:
The next generation ASIC Scrypt miner from HASHRA, great power at 100MH.
With out doubt the best $ per MH available today, We have partnered up with one of our manufacturers in China to produce a very small amount of the ASTRO miner per batch.
The ASTRO is based on readily available technology already in the marketplace, no speculative pre-order on non tested technology or chip design here!
We are able to achieve such a great price for the ASTRO as we will be selling these in small batches by pre-order.
Super easy plug and play set up, get mining in minutes with our own specially designed firmware "CONTROLA" with a Raspberry Pi.
The Astro has a separate USB data cable that can be connected to a Raspberry Pi as controller or you can connect directly to PC and use CGminer.
We will provide you with full support to get you going and keep you mining all the way to the Moon!

SPECS:
Hash Rate: 100MH (Minimum)
Cooling: 120mm Cooling Fans with maximum exposure aluminum heatsink with extraction mounted fans at rear of 4U case.
Chip: 28nm dedicated ASIC Scrypt using 7 modules
Power Consumption: Approximately 600W (+ or – 10%)
Power Connection: We recommend to use 1 x 750W modular 80PLUS Gold PSU that has separate 6pin PCIE connections.

WHAT IS INCLUDED:
1 x ASTRO with data and power connectors

SHIPPING:
We can ship to anywhere in the world that FEDEX, DHL, EMS or SF Express can deliver to.
Delivery time to you in most cases is 3-4 days after it leaves us though for obvious reasons we cannot guarantee that.
All shipments get sent from China. You are responsible for paying any Tax, VAT, Import duties or fees into your country.
We will help you with this and make sure the delivery is as painless as possible for you.
Please note the Miners are clearly marked with a (CE) and (FCC) mark that you can let customs be aware of if they ask.
These units are labeled for the shipment as "Computer Hardware Components, ASIC Processor with Heat-sink and Fan Cooling Unit".

WARRANTY:
90 Day Warranty (Any over clocking or hardware mods voids warranty).
Returns or refunds are not accepted and all sales are final.
We will provide full support to resolve any technical issues you may have and to have the miner repaired with replacement parts or completely replaced if needed.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:37:57 PM

Cancel christmas, I'm buyin a stack of these...   Grin
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:50:37 PM

Cancel christmas, I'm buyin a stack of these...   Grin

LOL- I told my wife this Xmas to me!!!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:52:15 PM

one item - this image for the rasberry only work with the B, not the B+ - so i'f you're out gathering goodies - not not buy an RPI B+

and this is new software - not a remake of the scripta software which I never liked - they loaded too many bells and whishtles in it and it caused problems. I like the simplicity of the zeus image the best - even though it got dated and the chip settings were all incorrect - it still worked and continues to work great.

by the way - if anyone out there is mining with Zeus Machines (14 through 44 mhs units) - not the Gar War Machine - a fixed difficulty of 700 make these machines run perfect...

don't ask me why - it flies in the face of logic but they run great at a fixed difficulty of 700.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
damm315er

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:02:01 PM

Is the ras pi required?

Lots of peeps used them for the g-blades too, but the g-blades work just fine hooked to a pc.
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:04:03 PM

Is the ras pi required?

Lots of peeps used them for the g-blades too, but the g-blades work just fine hooked to a pc.

you can either use a rpi or there will be a version of cgminer available for download to run in windows or linux boxes. I like the simplicity of the rpi personally.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
damm315er

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:22:39 PM

Is the ras pi required?

you can either use a rpi or there will be a version of cgminer available for download to run in windows or linux boxes. I like the simplicity of the rpi personally.

I prefer to have less hardware.  Since I already have an 8core/16gb rig running 4 GPU's and 3 G-blades, that still has available USB ports, I'm all about adding more to that...   Grin
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:15:21 PM

Searching the web, these are going to knock the other on their asses!!

http://hashra.com/astrowarp3/

http://hashra.com/astrowarp2/

I wonder if they will really deliver when promised?

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:21:30 PM

Searching the web, these are going to knock the other on their asses!!

http://hashra.com/astrowarp3/

http://hashra.com/astrowarp2/

I wonder if they will really deliver when promised?

well - the boards are complete and tested which is how they came up with the revised power requirements. cases are being manufactured and software being tested now. So I am not promising  by December 31 tough I am hopeful deliveries begin by December 15.....

Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Mashugina71

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:48:42 PM

I will definitely get one or two of the hashra units but will not preorder them. Getting shafted by Zeusminer has taught me that. Will you be keeping units on hand for people to order anfter shipments have commenced? Please post store link when it's up

MOJOcoin 15% pure PoS | Rokos OS | IoT | TOR
Website | Roadmap | Blockexplorer | Facebook | Twitter | Slack
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:59:12 PM

I will definitely get one or two of the hashra units but will not preorder them. Getting shafted by Zeusminer has taught me that. Will you be keeping units on hand for people to order anfter shipments have commenced? Please post store link when it's up

yes - I will stock units in Maryland but cannot offer free shipping or I can have them shipped direct to you from China  but there's no guarantee there will be free shipping from China after shipments have commenced - shipping is normally $100 to $150 on one of these boxes...just an fyi and thank for the inquiry

and I don't blame you one bit on being gun shy on pre-orders. I've been lucky and have always received my gear - though...never when it was originally promised... LOL

Hashra has been late in the past, but my experience is that they do eventually deliver - remember these units were originally promised in October and delayed till December so the odds are in your favor they'll actually make this promised delivery date.....

Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:13:13 PM

Are you going to stock the 200 MH and 300 MH units as well?

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:18:23 PM

Are you going to stock the 200 MH and 300 MH units as well?

they're all the same unit - they're 100 MH/s units - you just buy 1, 2 , 3 etc and so on.

Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:26:49 PM

Ahhhh, OK.  Waiting...  I was going to pick up another A2 Mega, but I think maybe I'll wait!!

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:26:37 PM

Ahhhh, OK.  Waiting...  I was going to pick up another A2 Mega, but I think maybe I'll wait!!

the best price I have found on an a2 is 1350

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:34:53 PM

the best price I have found on an a2 is 1350

That will change once these start shipping.  With Gridseed out and Zeus maybe out/maybe in we'll see.

tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 04:11:03 AM

Well shoot!  I was going to wait for the L1 to back up for sale but for $450 this sounds pretty damn good.  Even though the power efficiency isn't as good, this rig should ROI without any problem.  How much profit there is to be had is the questionable part.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:37:39 AM

Hey folks - just so you know I deleted a few posts from some FUDDER named RASKILL - the guy is just totally negative on Hashra and has openly called me a liar and said Hashra has never deliver a single system. The guy clearly has mental issues and access to a computer or a serious axe to grind against Hashra - I deleted his FUD and will continue to delete anything he posts or any FUD in this thread.

If he or any Fudder want to spread their Fud - it's a free website and world -and they are free to do so - just not here. I won't permit an informative and productive thread to be contaminate by their rediculous and false claims that Hashra has never delivered a single system when in fact that is preposterous.

ok - I'm back to finishing up the new store - more to follow today and thanks to all of you for your interest.

These are truly exciting times for Miners who like to make their own choices - whether you realize it not between us and the rental market - we are the only thing that keeps the alt crypto currency market alive because all of the cloud based services only want to mine BTC or LTC - we play an extremely vital role in this market.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:16:05 PM

store is now open: http://shop.lifeforce.info

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Boom-Crash

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:15:24 AM

I am so tempted by this unit. Seriously considering it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: