Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:43:20 PM

Where is local pickup at?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:47:42 PM

West Chester, Pa. USA!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:55:15 PM

West Chester, Pa. USA!

I personally want to believe in the hashra stuff.  But i want to see more then rendering.  If you are a seller of hashra do you have any video, pictures of the December stuff? (It's almost December, and I have just seen renderings)
jnada

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:21:40 AM

It may be I'm to sceptic but my first impression is "to good to be true"

Reading hashra.com faq I spotted :
Q: Can I get a refund on my order?
A: Because of the unpredictability of the Crypto industry we cannot issue any refunds on any orders. All machines come with a warranty and if your machine is not working then a replacement miner or parts will be sent to you after you have sent the Miner back to China.

Assuming that OP is just a part of the sale chain fo hashra, I would like to confirm with OP : is your sale policy same as this we may found on hashra.com?

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:48:33 AM

Their website takes Paypal -- so if you use a real credit card (not a debit card) -- you are easily covered.  If it doesn't come in by the time they promise - then you get a refund.

Normally I wouldn't buy a pre-order -- but the seller seems quite legit in my correspondence with him and its not like I'm paying with Bitcoin or wiring money.   Smiley

edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:10:50 AM

I'm interested in this deal too. But I will not do a pre-order, and if that means no free shipping after units actually materialize, then it will be too risky for me from an ROI perspective.

With a 3% difficulty increase, free electricity, and an estimated 10% return increase for using a well performing multipool, 54 days to delivery, and no power supply cost (I already have a couple), ROI is almost 140 days out. Add another $150 and the ROI is something like 300 days out.

If units actually ship and the free shipping is still available, then I'll take this risk. In fact, I'd probably go for the 200 MHz unit. Otherwise I'll pass.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:36:26 AM

Their website takes Paypal -- so if you use a real credit card (not a debit card) -- you are easily covered.  If it doesn't come in by the time they promise - then you get a refund.

Normally I wouldn't buy a pre-order -- but the seller seems quite legit in my correspondence with him and its not like I'm paying with Bitcoin or wiring money.   Smiley

You are covered to a point.   This is why I asked about proof not rendering.  I would LOVE to see some prototypes.

If you let it go on to long credit card and paypal can loose protection.   Look up terrahash sales.

Again I'm hoping they will show some videos or pics with December release date.
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:28:51 AM

Hey guys (and I know there are a number of women out here too so...) and ladies...

In a few hours I'm going to send out a newsletter about a system/website that's under development that addresses ROI.

shoot me your email via PM or just email me at lifeforcepools@gmail.com if you want to get a copy of the newsletter - I personally think it's contain some really good news for miners.

by hey - that's just my humble .02 and I wrote it (and thank god my wife edited it) : LOL  Roll Eyes

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:58:49 PM

You are covered to a point.   This is why I asked about proof not rendering.  I would LOVE to see some prototypes.

If you let it go on to long credit card and paypal can loose protection.   Look up terrahash sales.

that request is being taken very seriously and I'm working on that and I'll be back to you via a post here...

Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:14:10 PM

How long are you covered with a credit card?  From what I read - it is 60 days from when it shows on your billing statement?

Of course - never buy using a debit card.  You will not be protected!!
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:31:08 AM

How long are you covered with a credit card?  From what I read - it is 60 days from when it shows on your billing statement?

Of course - never buy using a debit card.  You will not be protected!!

Paypal I believe is 45 days.  Credit cards are not the same.  Some are better then others, call their support line and check.

I would say pick a date within protected time and if it has not shipped before then call and start the process.   For example January 1st if not shipped as promised in December go ahead and get money back.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:04:28 AM

Does this company have any history of delivering on time and to advertised spec?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
hdmediaservices

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:17:40 AM

When it comes to making a payment via Paypal -- you can either:

1.  Pay with a credit card (and not have your Paypal account associated with it)

2.  Or you can login to your Paypal account and then pay for the item (just be sure it is a credit card they have associated with your account - not your bank account, debit card or an existing Paypal balance).

I'm not sure which one would give you more protection -- as I'm not a big fan of Paypal in how they handle disputes in general.

Anyway - I feel confident that this seller will deliver on time.  It's not like the Hashra units are using some new advanced technology.  The chips are 28nm.  The power usage is a little less than the A2 Terminator units - but it isn't set in stone [as their site says "Approximately 600w (+ or -10%)"].

I definitely will feel better though if an actual unit is shown running.  I think they are just waiting on the enclosures.

I wonder how many units are being produced and sold.

Curious too if anyone has experience on having to pay duties when shipping from China to the US?

hdmediaservices

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:19:56 AM

Does this company have any history of delivering on time and to advertised spec?

Well these units were due to be released in October.  So that doesn't help on reputation - lol.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:08:35 AM

Undecided

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:18:12 AM

When it comes to making a payment via Paypal -- you can either:

1.  Pay with a credit card (and not have your Paypal account associated with it)

2.  Or you can login to your Paypal account and then pay for the item (just be sure it is a credit card they have associated with your account - not your bank account, debit card or an existing Paypal balance).

I'm not sure which one would give you more protection -- as I'm not a big fan of Paypal in how they handle disputes in general.

Anyway - I feel confident that this seller will deliver on time.  It's not like the Hashra units are using some new advanced technology.  The chips are 28nm.  The power usage is a little less than the A2 Terminator units - but it isn't set in stone [as their site says "Approximately 600w (+ or -10%)"].

I definitely will feel better though if an actual unit is shown running.  I think they are just waiting on the enclosures.

I wonder how many units are being produced and sold.

Curious too if anyone has experience on having to pay duties when shipping from China to the US?

all toll - I've about had 12 deliveries to the US from China - only once out of 12 times did I get an import duty bill from DHL and it was for $40 on 3 Rockminers from Zoomhash

the chinese suppliers are pretty good at describing the units so they aren't subject to import duties here in the U.S.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:50:45 PM

Traded some email with Simon this morning

we're probably a week to 10 days away from showing a completed board - engineering tweaks still be done.

he prefers to show the finished board

a video of hashing will follow shortly thereafter.

http://shop.lifeforce.info

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:04:17 PM

Traded some email with Simon this morning

we're probably a week to 10 days away from showing a completed board - engineering tweaks still be done.

he prefers to show the finished board

a video of hashing will follow shortly thereafter.

http://shop.lifeforce.info

Uh oh - I was under the impression that everything was done and they were just waiting on the enclosures.

So at this point they don't even have a completed board.

10 days would be December 5th - to show a completed board.

Then how long does it take to manufacture this in mass quantities?  And then assemble the finished product?

I think a realistic time-line needs to be provided…

This is now making me nervous.   Undecided
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:06:02 PM

> Then how long does it take to manufacture this in mass quantities?

In china? - about 2 hours

seriously...

LOL

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:09:16 PM

I'm not trying to create drama here -- but this is what you said in a previous post:

"well - the boards are complete and tested which is how they came up with the revised power requirements. cases are being manufactured and software being tested now. So I am not promising  by December 31 tough I am hopeful deliveries begin by December 15….."

Now you are saying that they are not complete and they need 7-10 to finish testing the board, which means the boards are NOT completed and tested.

I'm sure you can see my concern??

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: