Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts  (Read 21810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bradleyjay

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:53:56 PM

Wow.  I hope all of you who pre-ordered actually get your orders remotely on time or at all. As for me, at the moment I am glad I decided to go another route.  I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Maybe its just me, but if I were selling these and accepting pre-orders and lots of money from people...  Making promises and extending promises from my suppliers... If I had made a "Breaking News" post to hype up the product I'm selling... And there was suddenly doubt as to my ability to deliver and the ability of my suppliers... I don't know maybe its just me but I would feel a sense of responsibility to at least try to alay any fears or doubts.  Not just show up back in the thread conveneintly after someone exposes info that was previously unknown and say "there are no real questions here I thought needed to be answered".

Folks I think that right there is a good indication of the importance of legitamate concerns thst were rsised, as opposed to the importance given to questions about ordering and specs.  Again I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong and you all get your orders on time because I hate hearing these stories of pre-order scams, but I personally am currently glad I went in another direction for my own plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:08:12 PM

"I hate to give out this information, but he's not responding to a thread he created.  Sorry."

quite frankly - I guess I'm confused because there are no real question here that I thought I needed to respond to.

I don't see any specific question in the thread directed to me...all i really see here in kind if indisriminate fud type posts with a few people going back and forth - something I suppose I have come to expect on this forum: LOL

For me it was that you indicated at several particular dates that you would provide updates and instead you just remained silent until after the fact. 

If you spoke to Simon over the weekend, then why not provide information in YOUR thread? 

I hope they still come through for so many that have ordered -- but the updates from you have been so cryptic and wishy washy -- it was enough for me to say no more -- I'm out.  LOL

I also hope that you will keep your word and allow anyone else that has purchased through your online store to be entitled to a refund NOW -- if they don't want to wait any longer. 

I do appreciate you promptly starting the refund process to me through Paypal (when requested), but again it was delayed by 5+ days because Paypal had to pull money from a bank account to cover the refund.  The money was not just sitting with Paypal.  If the money was just sitting in a Paypal account, as you indicated earlier, then it would have been an almost instant refund (12-24 hours).  I only bring this technicality up as something just doesn't jive.  Time will tell.

lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:19:12 PM

and I was told my my banker to not leave money sitting in my paypal account based on the number of recent paypal hacks since I though I was being prudent.

bottom line is that I'm satisfied based on emails with Simon that he will deliver and I'll leave it at that.

we will have our machines in the first two week of january and if you still interested I'm sure you can get one on the second batch which will be coming in february.

and for the record I have deleted Suchmoon's posts - they were ignorant and condescending and I've never done a single thing to this guy, but yet this chooses to insult me.

thanks

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:25:15 PM

HASHRA ASTRO - 100 MH/S - 600 WATTS +- 10% - 28nm CHIP - $450 - FREE SHIPPING

Deliveries on the Hashra Astro will begin in December

Nice offer. How about cash-on-delivery sale? I could be another happy customer in this case...  Grin

my plan at the present time is to not have any for inventory since there things are not like ordinary inventory, i.e. you can plug them in and start making money but if we decide to order a few extra I'll let you know and you're welcome to come pick it up in northern maryland where I live.

drama, drama , drama - if there's not enough - start some Smiley

thanks

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:43:50 AM

HASHRA ASTRO - 100 MH/S - 600 WATTS +- 10% - 28nm CHIP - $450 - FREE SHIPPING

Deliveries on the Hashra Astro will begin in December

Nice offer. How about cash-on-delivery sale? I could be another happy customer in this case...  Grin

my plan at the present time is to not have any for inventory since there things are not like ordinary inventory, i.e. you can plug them in and start making money but if we decide to order a few extra I'll let you know and you're welcome to come pick it up in northern maryland where I live.

drama, drama , drama - if there's not enough - start some Smiley

thanks

I hope you end up doing inventory.  I personally have been scared of preorders like many.   I expect your sales would be quite a bit more if we could see a product and especially if in stock.

Do you have a video or pictures of the hashra unit?  Or is it still renderings?
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:03:16 AM

I was skeptical about this offer from the beginning. Scrypt ASIC hardware is going nowhere fast.

But the fact that lifeforcepools has taken this long to respond to people's reasonable concerns over lack of information, plus the fact that (s)he's attempted to censor Suchmoon tells me to steer clear of this deal.

I'm "unwatching" this thread now...

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
gentacomp

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:21:42 AM

Did try buying from Hashra, but why their site seems hacked for months ?
This site : http://hashra.com/

Thanks...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:54:30 AM

I was skeptical about this offer from the beginning. Scrypt ASIC hardware is going nowhere fast.

But the fact that lifeforcepools has taken this long to respond to people's reasonable concerns over lack of information, plus the fact that (s)he's attempted to censor Suchmoon tells me to steer clear of this deal.

I'm "unwatching" this thread now...

So sorry,  you are completely wrong here. ASIC scrypt scene is running very fast at the moment,  but are kept secret for most people. And the big difference now is that these asics are never going to be for sale for the public.
The big mistake was made by Zeus from the beginning they halted the Volcano and blades,  the Zeushash will never bee the success they thought it would be and for sure they didnt wanted to compete against them self by releasing the volcano… big mistake. They should have kept the hardware sales and terminate the Zeushash.
Hashra,  Wolfcave,  MAT and Alcheminer are the only ones left now and if they UP the service level they have a bright future ahead of them if they can manage to make a deal with one of the 2 American companies working on the 2 gen Scrypt Asic.
Re Lifeforce I think you are doing yet again what you have done in almost all the topics re miner hardware… can't even remember if you have spoken nicely about anyone.. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I would guess Lifeforce is in the same shitty situation like the rest of us,  that Simon is quiet and do not perform… do not blame Lifeforce.
Finally just a thought of my own… could it be that Bitmain and Zeus made a deal re Not releasing the L1 Huh I think they did,  sorry for my thoughts,  but I'm used to deal with chinese in my daily work and you can't trust them ever !!! Its a culture to cheat and you can't change a culture.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:01:55 AM

Thank god I ordered 36 miners from Simon and not Bitmain. Everything is ready,  36 pcs Evga 750 gold, 18 pcs PI‘s and 8 meters of racks,  2 x 24 port switches…. Bring em on Simon😊
Hopefully the PI image will be ready soon…

Wow - how much do you pay for electricity?  

Curious - are you going to wire for 220 volts or 120 volts?  I had a friend wire for 220 volts to save money -- and supposedly it is more efficient?

I'm running 220v 😄 otherwise too expensive.

Martin - trend indicators added...lots more goodies to come - Santa's been hard at work and the Elves are working their little butts off

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:09:11 AM

Looking forward😄 is it possible to set refresh rate since I know a coin that bunch up and down a lot during a day… you know it as well.. 😃

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:09:56 AM

Looking forward😄 is it possible to set refresh rate since I know a coin that bunch up and down a lot during a day… you know it as well.. 😃

yes

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:29:17 PM

hey i think you keep missing it the smart hash thing  was pushed up to the 12th from the 1 st ? . just making sure so i know what to expect. Smiley .

Marry XMass all that good stuff you all .

CYa

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:32:49 PM

hey i think you keep missing it the smart hash thing  was pushed up to the 12th from the 1 st ? . just making sure so i know what to expect. Smiley .

CYa

yes - 12th to be safe

thx

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:26:11 PM

CYa

yes - 12th to be safe

thx

NP thanks i can wait . .....

qs.lab

Activity: 249
Merit: 111

DAO enthusiast

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 10:57:01 AM

I will definitely get one or two of the hashra units but will not preorder them. Getting shafted by Zeusminer has taught me that. Will you be keeping units on hand for people to order anfter shipments have commenced? Please post store link when it's up
ohh

Hac cюдa пpивeл гeний Haкoмoтo.

SmartBoard.vc плaтфopмa coздaния и yпpaвлeния Decentralized autonomous organization Дeцeнтpaлизoвaнными aвтoнoмными opгaнизaциями чepeз пpocтoй интepфeйc.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:37:47 PM

If so,  I should get mine within today latest tomorrow!

So?
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:52:26 PM

So?

No nothing, but from the network hashrate it looks like they are finished making them…

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:28:15 PM

So?

No nothing, but from the network hashrate it looks like they are finished making them…

How did you figure this out??

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:30:13 PM

So?

I notice that to one the miner on lifepools was doing 8000 mh he now at 44 mh he was that way for a week, i noticed unless he had deep pockets im guessing he was testing things.

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:32:49 PM

Hash rate went up from 1.48 to 1.88 in matter of hours… no pool jumping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: