Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150167 times)
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:34:10 AM

To the people arguing that this project needs more funds because of its magnitude: You now better than the dev? he said 40btc would be enough.  Roll Eyes

You really don't get it do you?

Here..

https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/artificial-intelligence-venture-capital/

"2013 saw investors deploy $581M across 142 deals to startups in the AI landscape. Q2 2013 marked the largest quarter over the past five years for AI investments with companies including Anki, Tempo AI and Skytree raise funding. Of note, funding to AI-related companies nearly tripled over the past five years – rising from $178M in 2009."

Those AI startups received on average $3,000,000 in funding per project.

That is not the point, I don't doubt such things are worth millions in that context and perhaps in this one as well one day.

The point is he set a funding threshold where he would consider the crowd-fund a success, based on whatever parameters that only he knows, be it low or high, it was apparently enough for him to go through with his project.

He seems honest and open about his intentions with no apparent signs of greed, that and he not hiding his identity is what sold me into XQN. If he had come up with this argument first (not enough) it would have been completely different scenario and probably people would've understood - don't pretend to know what is better for him and what kind of budget he needs upfront - seems he's being manipulated and of course he won't turn his  back on more btc if a couple of member insist for their own benefit. He as the dev has the power to make some very good profit from both his coins if he commits to them, delivers and does not end up abandoning them - You know? like the good ol' days before the ICO trend.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neo666

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:39:52 AM

Had we stopped first week, we wouldn't of had the funds to continue.. Now the project starts getting the attention it deserves and everyone freaks out they won't have a 10% share of an AI that could revolutionize crypto.

This is normally a million dollar project that everyone expects to be completed for pennies on the dollar.

The dev has offered to appease early adopters with a 20% increase in price.

There was never a minimum of funds, just devs words it would need a 25 btc. Also said get project going no mather the funds gathered
Dev lost credibility for saying anything now, mess all things up allready...
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:42:23 AM

To the people arguing that this project needs more funds because of its magnitude: You now better than the dev? he said 40btc would be enough.  Roll Eyes

You really don't get it do you?

Here..

https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/artificial-intelligence-venture-capital/

"2013 saw investors deploy $581M across 142 deals to startups in the AI landscape. Q2 2013 marked the largest quarter over the past five years for AI investments with companies including Anki, Tempo AI and Skytree raise funding. Of note, funding to AI-related companies nearly tripled over the past five years – rising from $178M in 2009."

Those AI startups received on average $3,000,000 in funding per project.

That is not the point, I don't doubt such things are worth millions in that context and perhaps in this one as well one day.

The point is he set a funding threshold where he would consider the crowd-fund a success, based on whatever parameters that only he knows, be it low or high, it was apparently enough for him to go through with his project.

He seems honest and open about his intentions with no apparent signs of greed, that and he not hiding his identity is what sold me into XQN. If he had come up with this argument first (not enough) it would have been completely different scenario and probably people would've understood - don't pretend to know what is better for him and what kind of budget he needs upfront - seems he's being manipulated and of course he won't turn his  back on more btc if a couple of member insist for their own benefit. He as the dev has the power to make some very good profit from both his coins if he commits to them, delivers and does not end up abandoning them - You know? like the good ol' days before the ICO trend.

How do you figure more btc invested doesn't benefit you in the long run?

I see a bunch of people looking to hype this coin short term for a quick buck.

You can't all be serious when you say you've lost all hope in the project because of another extension..

I'd rather have some bad communication in the beginning than see the project fail due to funding issues.

Neo666, I respect your opinion, I'm just saying that this guy has given out his identity and credentials and he loses all credibility by wanting to give his project the best chance at success, which happens to involve an extension or two?

It's one week guys..

Edit:

Please show me a few comparable projects that have succeeded with 55btc ico?
As far as I can tell, anything comparable has 100's of btc invested.

twitter @antiiclimax
MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:46:00 AM

I am not particularly thrilled by the extra week added to the ICO as the extension does somewhat dilute my investment.  Tongue

Maybe the ICO could have been extended a couple more days not another whole week.

However, I don't think it is a huge problem. The more people on board the better in many ways.

Let us not discredit the dev. simply because of the ICO getting extended again. That would be totally unfair in my opinion, especially if people have been contacting him asking for an extension.

And more importantly lets not taint the prospects of the project for something as minor as a, relatively, small ICO extension.

This could be big - lets not kill it before we start.
neo666

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:48:34 AM

There are no excuces in my eyes for what he did, even the first extension was not intented, but I said ok...
Changing the rules of the game in these times of crypto scams and all? WTF?
Given out his identity? That doesn't mean shit tbh, look at mintpal, we all know who they are, and how's that help with gettin' funds back from mint? It doesn't!  
I am pissed as hell
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:50:40 AM

There are no excuces in my eyes for what he did, even the first extension was not intented, but I said ok...
Given out his identity? That doesn't mean shit tbh, look at mintpal, we all know who they are, and how's that help with gettin' funds back from mint? It doesn't!  
I am pissed as hell

We haven't changed any rules of the game, it is just a one week extension on the crowd sale window.  That's it.
neo666

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:52:55 AM

I am pissed as hell

We haven't changed any rules of the game, it is just a one week extension on the crowd sale window.  That's it.

That's it?
hmm, ok.
edit: you have no clue I guess what you did with this decision...
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:56:35 AM

Relax guys.

The more funds the project has the better the projects possible outcomes are. For those of you interested in the technology this is good and for those of you interested in simply making a return on your investment this is also good.

n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:56:48 AM

lol @ 'that's it'

this is stupid
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:57:28 AM

As an investor I invested money in this project for two reasons:

1. I want ROI
2. I want the project to succeed (AI on the blockchain is really mind blowing)

This is the second time the crowdfund is extended at the last minute. I can understand the first extension, but the second one I don't.
It was stated 25 BTC was needed for success / 40 BTC would be ideal. About 50 BTC was raised.

If this extension benefits XAI Sapience AIFX, then good. But since the rules are changed, I agree that the early investors should be rewarded in some way.

20% more coins / or raising the price last week to 24k sat sounds ok. But Dev/Joe must put this info here: http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com/ ASAP!

Clear rules, and follow them please.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:58:44 AM

As far as I can tell, in your opinion, a one week extension is the same as being scammed.

I'm glad I know how skittish everyone is.. I'll set low buys.

You guys are hysterically blowing this way way way out of proportion.

twitter @antiiclimax
neo666

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:59:34 AM

I am pissed as hell

We haven't changed any rules of the game, it is just a one week extension on the crowd sale window.  That's it.

You ninja extend it in first place, now again...please...
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:05:07 AM

https://twitter.com/magaura11/status/540401222151585793

Grin

Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:06:32 AM

I am pissed as hell

You ninja extend it in first place, now again...please...
at least there should have been a voting for extension, but i'm glad now i can put more money into XAI : Cool
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:08:08 AM

1. I want ROI

This is the second time the crowdfund is extended at the last minute. I can understand the first extension, but the second one I don't.
It was stated 25 BTC was needed for success / 40 BTC would be ideal. About 50 BTC was raised.

If this extension benefits XAI Sapience AIFX, then good. But since the rules are changed, I agree that the early investors should be rewarded in some way.

20% more coins / or raising the price last week to 24k sat sounds ok. But Dev/Joe must put this info here: http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com/ ASAP!

Done
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:08:59 AM

1. I want ROI

Done

Thanks! Smiley
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:11:36 AM

1. I want ROI

Done

+

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:14:42 AM

1. I want ROI

Done

Thank you!
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:16:38 AM

I was in the process of investing more at the end of the second crowd fund round when I heard it would be extended.
Now I'm forced to pay 20% more.

Had I known this earlier, I would of acted differently, yet you don't see me getting hysterical.

At the end of the day, it is what it is.

C'est la vie.

twitter @antiiclimax
neo666

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:21:27 AM

I was in the process of investing more at the end of the second crowd fund round when I heard it would be extended.
Now I'm forced to pay 20% more.

Had I known this earlier, I would of acted differently, yet you don't see me getting hysterical.

At the end of the day, it is what it is.

C'est la vie.

I sold some coins with loss, to get early in. And now im in loss because of people see potential later?
Hell, let's make crowdfund for btc on 2011 price!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: