Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150167 times)
wickedsick

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:24:04 PM

Updated the theme on the crowdfund site to match the homepage Cheesy  Looks very nice now.

crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com

Only 2 days left!

i'm game for some XAI  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:29:19 PM

yeah i'll be picking up some too.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

Updated the theme on the crowdfund site to match the homepage Cheesy  Looks very nice now.

Only 2 days left!

I will buy some tomorrow..wish we had more time coz mid December I will get bit more btc awe.. but never mind I will try get what bitty I can..   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:46:55 PM

I just watched the video too, very impressed..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
wickedsick

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:47:20 PM

Only 2 days left!

I will buy some tomorrow..wish we had more time coz mid December I will get bit more btc awe.. but never mind I will try get what bitty I can..   Smiley

don't buy all of them  Cheesy
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:18:01 PM

Blog posted 11/24/2014:  https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141124191207-100950400-bringing-the-first-peer-to-peer-artificial-intelligence-to-the-blockchain

Bringing the First Peer to Peer Artificial Intelligence to the Blockchain

The Sapience AIFX project aims to bring distributed AI to the peer to peer coin network and blockchain technology based on Bitcoin. Implementing this project means a decentralized general artificial intelligence service not reliant on any centralized servers or supernodes. A peer to peer service that is not cloud based and not centrally controlled. This is a groundbreaking initiative that will provide a service that can fuel a world of possiblities as we head toward the "Internet of Things".

Imagine if in addition to storing small amounts of data and communicating with other "things", if each of those devices in the swarm also had some small artificial intelligence capability. The power of a group of distributed AI agents can have a network effect all its own, and enable scenarios that have so far been just out-of-grasp.

Our goal with the Sapience AIFX project is to start with a basic limited AI capability, something that is ambitious but still achievable within a reasonable development time frame. After the foundational core is alive, with a decentralized distributed associative memory implementation running on the peer-to-peer network, we will then have a framework on top of which to build more advanced capabilities and evolve the platform to support more advanced scenarios.

The initial goal is to support running well-understood financial neural network algorithms, with a reference client implementation in Quotient ($XQN). This will provide an end-to-end reference network that provides education-by-example for other developers to then build new consumers of the AI-as-a-Service interfaces. Following that the long range ambition is to implement more complex AI algorithms, more complex storage and memory capabilities, and enable more generalized AGI scenarios.

Putting this capability on a coin network simply makes a lot of sense. It provides a built in, self-sustaining fee-based economy that enables self-regulation of the network and builds value for the host coin $XAI. Over time as more consumers take advantage of the Sapience AIFX network and build solutions on top of it, it will help to drive the value of $XAI through compelling use cases, which brings ROI for crowdfunders. A fee-based economy also puts up gates that protect against "existential risk" as the platform develops towards the realization of a singularity.

Building Sapience AIFX as an open source project, running on a decentralized coin network, means that it is a platform "owned by no one, and owned by everyone." What we have seen with other ambitious open source projects is that this can drive change at accelerated velocity. That is the power of unlocking technology from within corporate silos and providing an open source platform that contributes to the overall public good.

This is the sort of technological progress that can move the ball forward across vertical markets, enabling startups and entrenched players alike to leap forward and build solutions across a variety of industries that previously would require a substantial investment in framework development just to get to the starting line. It is a project worth doing, and a project that can change the world.

You can get involved by helping to fund this initiative on the crowdfund site. After the project is funded we will have a Slack group set up for crowdfunders to track and contribute to the progress of the project.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:07:44 PM

We now have an IRC channel on Freenode at #sapience.
wickedsick

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:23:46 PM

now you need a tipbot  Cheesy
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:37:15 PM

now you need a tipbot  Cheesy

Never ends lol Wink

twitter @antiiclimax
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:18:26 AM

Very interesting project, and nice video. I will think about getting aboard, still have little time to decide i see  Roll Eyes
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 01:06:30 PM

less than 40 hours till end, but crowdfund sale not so good, approx 1 % sold,
dev, what will happen to this project if crowdfund sale unsuccess ?
maybe you can extend sale period or something else ?

Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

Under the title "Budget and finance" in your document, you outlined the estimated costs to get this project going. At this moment you only collected 2,7 ish bitcoins. There is 1 day left...So basically my question is this: Will the project be discontinued if budget target is not realised, and if so will those 16 investors get their btc back?

Thank you in advance
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:44:30 PM

Under the title "Budget and finance" in your document, you outlined the estimated costs to get this project going. At this moment you only collected 2,7 ish bitcoins. There is 1 day left...So basically my question is this: Will the project be discontinued if budget target is not realised, and if so will those 16 investors get their btc back?

Thank you in advance

I'm sure the btc will be refunded.
I'd like to see the crowd funding extended another two weeks.
It really is a horrible time, right now, for any ico.

Edit: also remember any unsold coins will be destroyed.. So if 10btc is generated in the crowd fund, there would only be 50k coins I believe.
Correct me if I am wrong.

twitter @antiiclimax
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:45:36 PM

Great coin. Will invest roughly 1btc in it. Will it be added on any exchanges anytime soon?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

Great coin. Will invest roughly 1btc in it. Will it be added on any exchanges anytime soon?

I'm sure it will, XQN which is it's sister project, bypassed ccex and was added to bittrex after a couple days.

You can find it trading here.

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XQN

twitter @antiiclimax
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:45:02 PM

Yes, we will see where we are at tomorrow as we get closer to the end, and then look at extending it if necessary.  We're starting to pick up more awareness, so let's see what happens first.
purplejaguar

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:35:34 AM

Yes, we will see where we are at tomorrow as we get closer to the end, and then look at extending it if necessary.  We're starting to pick up more awareness, so let's see what happens first.

How many btc are needed for the ICO to be successful?

And what would happen in the event that these btc are not raised?

I ask because Element coin's ICO only raised 13btc and was not deemed successful. BTCs are to be returned and I think they will try another ICO at a later date. What would happen if a $XAI's ICO was deemed unsuccessful?

CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:23:36 AM

In the event that it is deemed unsuccessful then we would refund, but at this point it is looking like we will meet with success as there is a fair amount of new and returning traffic that has been flowing through the crowdfund site...seems like a lot of people have been keeping an eye on it waiting to jump in.

What we are doing with Sapience AIFX is something like Google's Prediction API, Scaled Inference, or IBM's "Watson Cloud", but as a self-sustaining decentralized peer-to-peer platform with no dependency on centrally controlled servers/people/entities/etc.

I had a question from somebody who asked what was the developer's incentive to build this.  Apart from the reward of building something really cool that changes the world in its own way, once a platform like this exists there is then the opportunity to build "pro tools" and for integration and professional services.  Similar to the Red Hat/SuSe model.  Eventually my goal is to build a SaaS platform of tools in front of this.  What we will do is create a token on dfx.io (Quotient asset platform) for crowdfunders, through which we can pay dividends from those types of activities.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:11:54 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 12:35:17 PM by myagui

I just bumped my investment with the little extra that I could afford and I'm really looking forward to this project taking off.

To other investors that might still be on the fence:
Personally, while I'm optimistic, I still have a healthy dose of skepticism with regards to the long term goal of implementing a general purpose AI engine. I think that achieving this long term goal would be a massive event not just for crypto, but for all the industries and markets that would be impacted as well, but the journey will not be an easy one by any means.

What has me confident enough to actually put some money down for the crowd fund, is that I'm quite convinced that CedricQuotient has the skills and the tenacity necessary to drive home the fundamental short term goal, which is basic AI functionality providing an algorithmic trading framework.
This milestone alone, well justifies the investment and value proposition for XAI, and further, boosts the value of one's XQN holding as well.

My investment triggers are quite simple:
- low risk venture (solid project and very reasonable short term goals)
- high reward potential (adoption/usage opportunity is tremendous)

Good luck!

goodge

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:35:57 PM

My computer is 32bit.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: