Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150167 times)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:58:49 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockchainsingularity.apps.sapience_qt

The Sapience AIFX Wallet lets you access the full capabilities of the XAI network from your Android device, including staking your XAI coins and accessing the data plumes and AI console as these features are rolled out.

Smart contracts and the internet-of-things (IoT) are two concepts that sit at both ends of the table in capturing the imagination of the tech world today. But between the two, there is a wide gap to be filled by a distributed intellect - a decentralized intelligence - that brings the critical mass to unlock the true future power of the groundbreaking and world-changing Bitcoin technology.

To date, no one has combined the pieces of the puzzle to bring artificial intelligence to the blockchain and coin networks. Bitcoin brought us both the blockchain as well as a complete peer-to-peer platform, both of which can be leveraged in different ways to realize complex solutions that previously would have required a tremendous amount of ground work just to get to the starting line.

DATA PLUMES? AI CONSOLE? SMART CONTRACTS?

Sounds like another crazyloaf pump of a coin with lots of promise and no actual future. This coin will not do anything outside of being a clone, ever. Watch joe's youtube video. He is an expert in.... drumroll... microsoft sharepoint. Joe's account was probably sold to a scamdev that is working to to grab all of your money.  Crazyloaf and his pump team have been hired to help. We have seen this story before.

You must be awesome at telling bedtime stories.

twitter @antiiclimax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:00:00 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockchainsingularity.apps.sapience_qt

The Sapience AIFX Wallet lets you access the full capabilities of the XAI network from your Android device, including staking your XAI coins and accessing the data plumes and AI console as these features are rolled out.

Smart contracts and the internet-of-things (IoT) are two concepts that sit at both ends of the table in capturing the imagination of the tech world today. But between the two, there is a wide gap to be filled by a distributed intellect - a decentralized intelligence - that brings the critical mass to unlock the true future power of the groundbreaking and world-changing Bitcoin technology.

To date, no one has combined the pieces of the puzzle to bring artificial intelligence to the blockchain and coin networks. Bitcoin brought us both the blockchain as well as a complete peer-to-peer platform, both of which can be leveraged in different ways to realize complex solutions that previously would have required a tremendous amount of ground work just to get to the starting line.

Sounds like another crazyloaf pump of a coin with lots of promise and no actual future. This coin will not do anything outside of being a clone, ever. Watch joe's youtube video. He is an expert in.... drumroll... microsoft sharepoint. Joe's account was probably sold to a scamdev that is working to to grab all of your money.  Crazyloaf and his pump team have been hired to help. We have seen this story before.

haha the trolls are getting so desperate now they have to make up complete and utter bs  Roll Eyes
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:00:27 PM

Time to have some patience and wait till it wakeup.
SapienceFan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:23:43 PM

Get to know Joe Mozelesky, lead developer of Sapience:

The following a selection of various info that is readily available and was provided by Joe throughout January 2015 related to Sapience development.

Potential End User Case Scenario:

Pattern analysis and fraud detection algorithms, that is the kind of thing that you could run on XAI.

The other real world application i can think of for this stuff... I used to do a lot of work on power grids.  I could see real world use cases for both capacity need prediction, preventative maintenance predictive analytics for generation owners.  I did some work for a company that operates huge wind farms...there's another application - predicting supply based on weather forecasts combined with turbine efficiency etc.

I could see stuff where you have applications built on StreamInsight or oracle's CEP engine where there is an adapter plugged in to simultaneously  send the data over to the XAI network to keep feeding it real time streamed data to run continuous analytics on like financial trading engines, etc.

Then there's more mundane stuff... like how about building a feed from your accounting system to send inventory data/sales data into it, and using AI to make re-order recommendations for purchasing, depending on your business you might combine that with weather data, data from futures/commodities markets, new housing starts, etc.

Supply chain stuff, like having an AI that is analyzing news feeds and can predict shortages of particular raw materials and then send you alerts saying hey potentially in 2 months your supplier A isn't going to be able to make quota because of a shortage of XYZ material, start bringing another factory online or substitute a different raw material.

There's all kinds of applications where traditionally a mid-market company might be using desktop BI (business intelligence) software and basic rules engines to do basic analytics, simply because they don't have access to more powerful tech.

Accessibility Ideas:

What would be really cool is if somebody manages to miniaturize a pico projector to fit in a Android Wear smartwatch...so you could say something like "Sapience Visualize" and it projects ai network activity map onto the wall etc. I have to look into how hard it is to do android notifications from QT...would be pretty cool in addition to being able to say AI in your pocket - AI on your wrist.  Those wearables consume notifications over bluetooth.

Related to Android QT development:

Only thing I can think to try is rebuilding it with an older toolchain... i built it with 4.9, but maybe will try 4.8.  It seems to be a memory access violation when its trying to invoke a method, so that makes me think it is the linker issue, apparently there is a bug where the linker does not order the loads correctly, although when watching the LogCat it did load gnustl first...looks like the call table must be wrong/off.  Its trying to invoke uin256 constructor and bombing out with the access violation, so it must have the wrong address for it. To build the apk you have to build the dependencies using the same android toolchain... that requires jumping through various hoops.  i built most of them manually but to try again i'd probably try to build them all using the ndk-build build system in the android ndk e.g. boost, openssl, miniupnpc, bdb.
mixed and matched stlport and gnustl in leveldb. I rebuilt the dependencies using android ndk standalone toolchain and made sure all of them referenced gnustl and used the standalone toolchain deployed using the shell script in the ndk, as opposed to trying to build it with all the paths set into the ndk itself, also used the latest leveldb directly from github.

Leveldb pulled out of .pro file and compiled as a separate dependency.

GitHub
CedricProfit/SapienceAndroid
Contribute to SapienceAndroid development by creating an account on GitHub.
https://github.com/CedricProfit/SapienceAndroid

Talking Android Wallet v1.0 Ready:

Quotient PoS:

I added some auto-optimization of block sizes, so there is a new setting on the profit explorer tab where you can input your preferred "block" size and when staking it will split your blocks down if they are bigger. It won't directly divide it up into chunks at your block size - I originally coded that and it breaks all of the PoS checks-and-balances, the PoS stuff all assumes a max of 2 outputs so it will split in 2, and combine in a way that seeks your preferred size. Its nice anyway, you can just set it to 367 or whatever the magic number is, and forget about it/let it run.

I've been working on some other code to allow you to break down your blocks all at once, originally i was going to have this happen automatically on a thread but i realized this will saturate the capacity of the network if 1,000 wallets are all generating 100 tps and from the bitcoin debate with gavin we know the theoretical maximum is 7tps network wide on bitcoin....  we have 1/10th the block time so theoretically we can handle 70tps network wide.
So i need to think of what the best way is to do it, either throttle it so it only does so many per minute, or have a button...or just leave it and let people do it manually in coin control leaving it alone might be fine, as the staking mechanism will slowly optimize it over time anyway i've been running it this week on my wallet just to make sure everything is ok and its been working good for me.

Thinking Ahead XAI:

One of the things i have been thinking about solutions for is dealing with "bad" or unwanted data on the network... so the idea is that on Sapience you can load private data just for running your own algorithm scripts on, but also be able to mark some data sets as public and share them... the only issue with that is people who decide to "troll" the network and load crap onto it... i was thinking a simple solution at first is to provide an interface so on your node you can just ignore/reject data you don't want to host parts of.
As far as specific algos...what I am working towards is that the sapience platform will work sort of like pine scripts in tradingview, where there is a set of generalized services and then specific algos or operations are scripted via a kind of markup... so this way it is adaptable/not limited by what is hardcoded.

What i am trying to get to is something that is sort of like a cross between AIML and opencog etc.

Performance with latency/etc. may present some challenges, preventing things from stalling out, being resilient if there are long running operations across multiple nodes and one or a couple of them go down.

Operating Costs:

Micro fees...  sort of like ethereum where there is a cost associated with each operation within a "contract"...  what i am thinking of is that a "run" would get associated with a transaction and signed by the submitter, and the transaction amount will have to be enough to cover the sum of the operation fees. we will need to think about what fees make sense for both data handling and computation time/operations. If you are running analytics off a real time feed from your e-commerce website for instance, you might want to feed a stream and only need each "unit" of data to have a lifetime of a few minutes, vs. loading some trade data for backtesting where you might want to store it for a couple days or longer.

Thoughts about how Sapience will pan out and believing in his project:

I really believe this is going to be a game changing platform...because right now your only real alternative options are Microsoft and Google, at high cost... there's a handful of startups but they aren't live yet.

Is XAI like SkyNet?

Heh, that thing isn't even in the same ballpark as to what xai is putting together...i was looking at it and the token calls itself decentralized, and yet its a combination of a local server running on the end user environment + their proprietary centralized "cluster"/db of data. Its interesting for what it is but its not really solving the same problem.

Plagiarism Concerns:

My biggest fear when i start publishing the data architecture design etc. on the wiki is that its going to get ripped off or show up regurgitated somewhere... i guess there's not much that can be done about that though other than just build a better product.

Data:

The data platform for Sapience is pretty generalized, so although I'm building it specifically to support back-ending the AI stuff, in practical application the XAI platform could be leveraged for all kinds of stuff down the road, it all comes down to writing adapters basically... maybe another analogy is its like object oriented programming, or component-based development.... As far as data throughput... right now the way the existing low level stack in the bitcoin p2p code works, i would say expect something closer to DSL
but there is a lot of room for improvement, the existing stack is pretty basic and has arbitrary caps/throttling in it... Thats why i was saying in the last video, we can circle back around to do optimization later...because there is plenty of room for it.

For AI work, the speed cap isn't too much of an issue, because essentially we are dealing with operating on streams anyway.

For me it is easy to think about it that way, because i used to do a ton of real-time streamed data work with Pi. So basically you might have a lot of data, but you are generally only operating on small pieces of it incrementally at any given time, so like, i can give you two real world examples where you could do some powerful stuff with a platform like XAI.  I had one client that makes huge pumps used in nuclear reactors.  They capture real time streamed data from these pumps over wireless mesh networks and funnel all of that to some monitoring servers where they then do manual analysis.  What if you were streaming that data into a predictive analytic application that could use fuzzy logic to make preventative maintenance recommendations before you had failures or degradation?

Idea for some extra reading:

If you're interested in some light reading on some of the tech concepts behind the sapience design, some of these papers are good reads, this one in particular: http://users.monash.edu.au/~asadk/paper/full_text/A%20Multi%20Feature%20Pattern%20Recognition%20for%20P2P-based%20System%20Using%20In-network%20Associative%20Memory%20-%2085th%20Solomonoff%20Memorial%20Melbourne%20Australia%2030Nov%2002Dec%202011.pdf

http://www-ai.cs.uni-dortmund.de/LEHRE/SEMINARE/SS09/AKTARBEITENDESDM/LITERATUR/sam08_decisiontree_bhaduriKargupta.pdf

One of the Decentralized AI endgames:

I could imagine a year or two from now XAI becoming essentially like a decentralized Azure/AWS.

iGotScammed

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:17:16 PM

Sounds like another crazyloaf pump of a coin with lots of promise and no actual future. This coin will not do anything outside of being a clone, ever. Watch joe's youtube video. He is an expert in.... drumroll... microsoft sharepoint. Joe's account was probably sold to a scamdev that is working to to grab all of your money.  Crazyloaf and his pump team have been hired to help. We have seen this story before.

There is a simple solution. I also think Joe is a profile that was purchase.

All we need for proof is for Joe to release another youtube video with him saying a few things about his altcoin development work. Should be no problem for this guy. He has several youtube videos. Look at the videos, it is hard to beleive this "sharepoint technologist" could have anything to do with coins, or have the slightest idea about them. But it is simple to prove us nay sayers wrong. 95% sure this is a scam, you can tell because absolutely no 2.0 tech has been added, and no serious 2.0 coin would have high interest rates.

Prove that this is not a purchased identity and release a short video.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 06:20:44 PM

Quotient PoS:

I added some auto-optimization of block sizes, so there is a new setting on the profit explorer tab where you can input your preferred "block" size and when staking it will split your blocks down if they are bigger. It won't directly divide it up into chunks at your block size - I originally coded that and it breaks all of the PoS checks-and-balances, the PoS stuff all assumes a max of 2 outputs so it will split in 2, and combine in a way that seeks your preferred size. Its nice anyway, you can just set it to 367 or whatever the magic number is, and forget about it/let it run.

I've been working on some other code to allow you to break down your blocks all at once, originally i was going to have this happen automatically on a thread but i realized this will saturate the capacity of the network if 1,000 wallets are all generating 100 tps and from the bitcoin debate with gavin we know the theoretical maximum is 7tps network wide on bitcoin....  we have 1/10th the block time so theoretically we can handle 70tps network wide.
So i need to think of what the best way is to do it, either throttle it so it only does so many per minute, or have a button...or just leave it and let people do it manually in coin control leaving it alone might be fine, as the staking mechanism will slowly optimize it over time anyway i've been running it this week on my wallet just to make sure everything is ok and its been working good for me.

Plagiarism Concerns:

My biggest fear when i start publishing the data architecture design etc. on the wiki is that its going to get ripped off or show up regurgitated somewhere... i guess there's not much that can be done about that though other than just build a better product.

Just a couple of quick thoughts on these two points here.

I can't speak for all XQN holders but I doubt anyone feels you need to spend more time on the auto-optimization of blocks.  A bit of manual coin control to kickstart the process + the auto-optimization feature you added are good enough.  My blocks are breaking down nicely and have moved to within an acceptable range of my target size.  Put it FAR on the back burner after taking care of the thousand other more important parts of the project!

On the topic of someone stealing the design, I say don't be afraid to be a bit closed mouthed about the ingredients of the secret sauce.  Obviously open source is preferable whenever possible, but these days, if you have something truly original it is bound to get ripped off and stuffed into a thousand cloned shit coins.  Anyone see that blatant rip-off of SendChat that Max Keiser was shilling?  SpendChat.  It's just pathetic how derivative it is.  I guess when you have mountains of BTC from that epic QRK pump and dump, it's easy to pay off a team of Indian coders to do the project in a weekend.  Assholes like that are what give crypto a bad rap.  He is like Prometheus or BobSurplus except he has a TV show and is sneakier about it.  Anyway, I digress.........

Whatever you think of DRK, I will always defend their move to keep the project closed source for a period of time.  DRK waited until it had cemented itself as a leading alt-coin before making the code open source.  By that point, the DRK name was so strong and it had gained such a large following, that it didn't matter if a thousand coins copied the code.  People were sticking with DRK.  In a perfect world, you could keep everything open source from the get go, but there is no honor among thieves.  I say don't be afraid to keep a few secrets about the inner workings of XAI until it can cement itself as the go-to blockchain based AI.

Oh, and what are the odds of getting Scarlett Johansson to voice the Sapience being?  I need this Joe.  The loneliness.  It......is.......crushing me.......................
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:23:30 PM

All we need for proof is for Joe to release another youtube video with him saying a few things about his altcoin development work. Should be no problem for this guy. He has several youtube videos. Look at the videos, it is hard to beleive this "sharepoint technologist" could have anything to do with coins, or have the slightest idea about them. But it is simple to prove us nay sayers wrong. 95% sure this is a scam, you can tell because absolutely no 2.0 tech has been added, and no serious 2.0 coin would have high interest rates.

All you need eh?
I doubt that.

twitter @antiiclimax
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 06:26:07 PM

If it is a scam, he sure is wasting a lot of time.  The ICO is long over and he is still here.  Why wouldn't he have just disappeared by now?
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:30:45 PM

If it is a scam, he sure is wasting a lot of time.  The ICO is long over and he is still here.  Why wouldn't he have just disappeared by now?

You can't beat stupid through logic.
Try sarcasm.

twitter @antiiclimax
iGotScammed

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:39:27 PM

Should only take a few minutes to upload the video. Why hasn't this video-centic pimp been uploading videos of his coins yet anyways??  Cheesy 
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:55:13 PM

Should only take a few minutes to upload the video. Why hasn't this video-centic pimp been uploading videos of his coins yet anyways??  Cheesy 

He has you fool.
Get a real job.

twitter @antiiclimax
anonEmouse

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:05:17 PM

iGotScammed is a fucking moron plain and simple.

Ignore this pond life who trolls for a few satoshis.

He is scum.

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:51:19 PM

Should only take you a couple of minutes to check the thread and see Joe has been posting videos every couple of weeks.

And he just released a fully functional, staking, Android XAI wallet in the last 24 hours.

"This isn't the coin you are looking for"

iGotScammed

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

I was mad so I called it a scam.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:30:43 PM

I was mad so I called it a scam.

Well done, you earned : Act like a 5 year old achievement!
iGotScammed

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:35:08 PM

I wanted the price to go down so I could buy for cheap. But now I feel bad about it.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:38:29 PM

I wanted the price to go down so I could buy for cheap. But now I feel bad about it.

Made my day!

twitter @antiiclimax
iGotScammed

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:41:49 PM

Made my day!

Well I am sorry if I made everyone angry.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:54:15 PM

Made my day!

Well I am sorry if I made everyone angry.

Wow, I am speechless.  Not sure what to make of this.  Can't tell if legit sorry or not lol.

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:22:08 AM

Hmmm, same here. Sarcasm or legit apology??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: