Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150167 times)
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:21:22 AM

All the ICO/IPO coins are dumped after it hit an exchange, this is what i have learned Smiley
This coin will also .
if i can buy 5/8K under ICO price  Wink
Any update about the 1st exchange ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:32:36 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 10:08:13 AM by BitcoinBaBa

Considering the coin supply alone it is quite undervalued and the crowd sale participants got a very good deal .Unlike for say, the bitbay ico which many (incl me) realized later was way overvalued to start with.

Sure people will try to manipulate the market but with such tight supply and never seen before features to come, many will prefer HODLing than gambling with day trading. Wink
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:47:31 AM

It's true that a large marjority of IPO / ICO coins have failed and I didn't invest in any of them!

This one is different and got my investment because of the potential of the dev and other contributors building on an innovative series of services in the future, these services have to be paid for with xaI.

i.e imagine a simulated financial trading platform that kept learning and getting better but cost far less than existing privatised versions. That would entice people in to buy XAI to get access to certain levels.

The path for AI is almost limitless so this project all depends on what people are willing to do for it, the dev included.

The possibility that the coin is pointing towards is worth way way more than the starting ICO therefore with such a low cap and promising tech that outweighs everything we've seen so far, I'd say it's undervalued by a factor of 100 x and up with it being built out Cheesy

Yes betting on the future but this is where the best trades are made.

MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:57:00 AM

All the ICO/IPO coins are dumped after it hit an exchange, this is what i have learned Smiley
This coin will also .

Good luck - I for one will not be dumping any of my coins..  Wink
neo666

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:03:34 AM

This coin will also .

Good luck - I for one will not be dumping any of my coins..  Wink

HODLing like a MOFO, one would say! +1 to that
Me too!
cheers
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:08:25 AM

This coin will also .
if i can buy 5/8K under ICO price  Wink

at least someone else is clearly smarter than the rest of these ICO fools. Good job mate.  Wink

Considering the coin supply alone it is quite undervalued and the crowd sale participants got a very good deal .Unlike for say, the bitbay ico which many (incl me) realized later was way overvalued to start with.

Sure people will try to manipulate the market but with such tight supply and never seen before features to come, many will prefer hodling than gambling with day trading. Wink

This is literally what is said about every ICO EVER!!

-"This ICO is better than that other ICO"
-"HAHA you would be stupid to dump at launch"
-"HODL this coin because its the next best thing easy x10 profitzzz!!"
-"Such innovation! So undervalued!!"
-"I will buy more on launch and catch weakhand dumps"

Seriously said in one form or another...with EVERY.SINGLE.ICO.EVER...and look were they all ended up? Shit.

This one is no different. Set low ass buys, and wait...flip right before ICO price and keep the idiot ICO buyers hodling. Rinse and repeat.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Worked excellent for VDO. Made 3 btc in flips. I plan on making more here.  Kiss

ps: must i remind everyone again that the biggest promoters of this coin are the CLOAK coin scammers? ffs...lulz  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:17:58 AM

This coin will also .
if i can buy 5/8K under ICO price  Wink

at least someone else is clearly smarter than the rest of these ICO fools. Good job mate.  Wink

Sure people will try to manipulate the market but with such tight supply and never seen before features to come, many will prefer hodling than gambling with day trading. Wink

Seriously said in one form or another...with EVERY.SINGLE.ICO.EVER...and look were they all ended up? Shit.

This one is no different. Set low ass buys, and wait...flip right before ICO price and keep the idiot ICO buyers hodling. Rinse and repeat.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Worked excellent for VDO. Made 3 btc in flips. I plan on making more here.  Kiss

Large ICOs have many investors. Amongst a large group of investors there will always be a percentage of weak hands, for whatever reason - they need to pay rent, need to buy cat food or want to invest in something else etc.

The difference with this ICO is that, in my opinion, it was very undervalued to start with. Plus there are a small number of actual investors who own larger percentages, relative to other ICOs. I know a handful of these people will not be dumping at all.

More to the point, I have not seen any other ICOs recently for such a cool project Cheesy

Still you might get lucky. Good luck.
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:18:23 AM

You seem to be new to crypto. My ICO investments in Bitshares , NXT , XCP and VIA made me LOFTY profits just by HODLing and giving them time to develop and blossom.

Good luck with your shortsighted day trading games and measly gains.

Learn the difference between TRADING and INVESTING. Kiss  
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:22:02 AM

You seem to be new to crypto. My ICO investments in Bitshares , NXT , XCP and VIA made me LOFTY profits just by HODLing and giving them time to develop and blossom.

Good luck with your shortsighted day trading games and measly profits.

LMAO..IM new to crypto???

LOOOL...you may have been here a bit longer than I have, but you clearly havent learned much as you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

For starters, the market situation was A LOT different during those ICO's you mentioned..were talking thousands of BTC volume for one coin alone. Now our 'main' exchange averages 400-500 BTC volume per day TOTAL.

So yeah, hang onto your x10-20 dreams. And this time, try to learn more about trading in markets before making dumb statements.
Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:26:06 AM

Good luck with your shortsighted day trading games and measly profits.

LMAO..IM new to crypto???

LOOOL...you may have been here a bit longer than I have, but you clearly havent learned much as you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

For starters, the market situation was A LOT different during those ICO's you mentioned..were talking thousands of BTC volume for one coin alone. Now our 'main' exchange averages 400-500 BTC volume per day TOTAL.

So yeah, hang onto your x10-20 dreams. And this time, try to learn more about trading in markets before making dumb statements.

J9901 your thoughts are just wrong. I invested in several ICO`s since am trading, and all of them made me profit. For example Syscoin, Plankton, VIA or ARCH. That´s a fact.
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:31:57 AM

Let's turn this into a thread about J9901

That's what he wants after all... everyone talking about him as opposed to the actual project at hand.

Actually let's not.

This is a thread about XAI and if we could keep it from becoming a fud infested cesspit like most of this forum that'd be muchos appreciatos.

Otherwise let's create sensible discussions with intelligent people that are all for the greater good of this project @

http://forums.dfx.io/
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:46:26 AM

Cedric any news from bter?
waxo

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:19:22 PM

lot's of good and serious coins have stared on C-cex , it's easy to be introduced there Smiley

Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:34:04 PM

Releasing at least one RECALL episode just before hitting an exchange would be a smart move.

http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=8.msg11#msg11
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:43:42 PM

lot's of good and serious coins have stared on C-cex , it's easy to be introduced there Smiley

Haha: Waxo wants to catch dumps Tongue

The market cap on this coin assuming 20k a coin pricing is not even $50k taking into account destroyed coins.

waxo wont see any dumps  Cheesy
Alty

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:18:10 PM

From Sapience Twitter:

Working on setting up the Slack group for crowdfunders, invites will go out later today.  If you haven't yet: http://t.co/IsS4xPHyvL

dfx.io added "Architecture Model and Design Planning" http://t.co/cIJQFEIedb
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:11:07 PM

From Sapience Twitter:

Working on setting up the Slack group for crowdfunders, invites will go out later today.  If you haven't yet: http://t.co/IsS4xPHyvL

I thought i did this yesterday, but to get one thing straight. Should i have sent cedric a pm with my aix adres,email and generated signature? because i only pushed sign message in the wallet and nothing else ...
And btw: I have multiple adresses AIX .. can i give the same email for those? i dont want to make new email account for each adres. Thnx
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:23:39 PM

From Sapience Twitter:

I thought i did this yesterday, but to get one thing straight. Should i have sent cedric a pm with my aix adres,email and generated signature? because i only pushed sign message in the wallet and nothing else ...
And btw: I have multiple adresses AIX .. can i give the same email for those? i dont want to make new email account for each adres. Thnx
Yes, just open a ticket on http://support.dfx.io, with an XAI addy, the email address you signed, and the signature generated in the wallet.  You don't have to use multiple emails, just one email and one crowdfund address is sufficient.

Thank you!
waxo

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:05:24 AM

The market cap on this coin assuming 20k a coin pricing is not even $50k taking into account destroyed coins.

i bet 10K of hyp that i  get will some coins under the ICO price , i would say after 5 days maximum!

But anyway that's a nice project and i will buy more after it's listed.

waxo

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:40:43 AM

i bet 10K of hyp that i  get will some coins under the ICO price , i would say after 5 days maximum!

But anyway that's a nice project and i will buy more after it's listed.

Haha. 10k HYP was worth almost 1 BTC before. Now it's worth like 0.0362 BTC. Grin

Honestly, I wouldn't have a problem if this isn't added to an exchange for a while. Unlike say Ethereum, we have the coins in our wallets so we can OTC trade if we want.

P.S. How's that BitBay investment going? Grin It's market cap was in the millions at ICO; while this one didn't even break $50k.

Of course not being listed without a real tech behind is a bad idea, best is to be listed when the tech is ready !
yes i can make an offert it OTC Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: