Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150168 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:22:16 AM

I created a YouTube channel and added the intro video to http://www.blockchainsingularity.com : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMgeySthoJc

That's pretty cool..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:23:08 AM

Probably not a bad idea to extend the crowdfunding another week at least.  People have been burned by too many scams and are hesitant to invest in anything.

I am holding a decent chunk of XQN and when this fundraiser was announced, I started to get worried that XQN was just a lead up to a scam ICO.  Now that you have gone public with your identity, I have much greater confidence in investing into this fundraiser and holding onto my XQN for a long time.  Let the word spread that you are legit and this will sell out.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:47:54 AM

Probably not a bad idea to extend the crowdfunding another week at least.  People have been burned by too many scams and are hesitant to invest in anything.

I am holding a decent chunk of XQN and when this fundraiser was announced, I started to get worried that XQN was just a lead up to a scam ICO.  Now that you have gone public with your identity, I have much greater confidence in investing into this fundraiser and holding onto my XQN for a long time.  Let the word spread that you are legit and this will sell out.

Well said.

twitter @antiiclimax
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:40:25 AM

i know you reply on my question before here

so XAI is working for XQN
Or XAI something else than XQN with better features ..

simple explain please
XAI is the decentralized AI platform.  QUINN - Quotient Intelligence Neural Network - will consume it and use it for running AI trading algorithms.

But there is Massive amount of confustion between alot of people between XQN and XAI .. and what will be the purpose of each ...and will they work together or a standalone project at a time ....Clear explaination is required

newguy12

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:41:53 AM

Well said.

LMAO! Bagholders x 2. This is hilarious.  Grin
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:44:11 AM

Well said.

Good one!

Your fud is very original.

twitter @antiiclimax
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:46:48 AM

i know you reply on my question before here

so XAI is working for XQN
Or XAI something else than XQN with better features ..

simple explain please
XAI is the decentralized AI platform.  QUINN - Quotient Intelligence Neural Network - will consume it and use it for running AI trading algorithms.

But there is Massive amount of confustion between alot of people between XQN and XAI .. and what will be the purpose of each ...and will they work together or a standalone project at a time ....Clear explaination is required

They are two separate projects.  XAI is a little more ambitious and hence the crowdfund.  They can standalone, but when XAI is available XQN will leverage it to supercharge its algo trading tools.  That is just one use case for the XAI Sapience platform, and XQN will essentially act as a reference client implementation.
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:56:13 AM

Well said.

Good one!

Your fud is very original.

I think he's just bringing the #coinmarkets flava. Wink
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:03:52 AM

Made a couple of diagrams that hopefully visually explain how it works a bit simpler:

This high level diagram captures the gist, it will evolve but the point is that there will be many consuming coins both through direct P2P integration and via the various alt-coin "service brokers" that are being developed and will be coming online in the near future:

CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:30:00 PM

We're starting to pick up some more interest in Twitter and social media.  I'll be posting a blog later today that explains our approach a bit more in simpler terms.
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

Made a couple of diagrams that hopefully visually explain how it works a bit simpler:

This high level diagram captures the gist, it will evolve but the point is that there will be many consuming coins both through direct P2P integration and via the various alt-coin "service brokers" that are being developed and will be coming online in the near future:

thanks for explaining
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:50:06 PM

Please fin Chinese translation:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=869859.msg9632765#msg9632765 enjoy..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

Well said.

agreed, extend crowdfunding for another week and good marketing  Wink

OliverCR

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:36:46 PM

No mining, only ICO and PoS?  Huh
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:39:33 PM

No mining, only ICO and PoS?  Huh

Yes.

twitter @antiiclimax
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:52:29 AM

I am not a techy by any means so is there a synopsis of how to explain this to Investor lay peeps?  Smiley.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:47:20 PM

I am not a techy by any means so is there a synopsis of how to explain this to Investor lay peeps?  Smiley.

Here's my extremely simplified attempt.
Certainly someone that understands this better will add and correct as appropriately:

- The XAI network will provide a framework & tools for algorithmic trading (AIFX).
- The XQN wallet will pave the way by incorporating XAI's algorithmic trading tools.

- A XAI fee (or perhaps balance?) is required in order to access the trading tools, thus creating sustained XAI demand.
- A XQN fee is spent when running algorithmic trading. Widely used, this promotes XQN liquidity & demand as well.

There's a lot more of opportunity to be considered. I'm just trying to describe the fundamental short term goal that bridges XAI & XQN and how these two present something new and very relevant to the crypto trading community. Cheers!

CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:58:11 PM

Certainly someone that understands this better will add and correct as appropriately:

- The XAI network will provide a framework & tools for algorithmic trading (AIFX).
- The XQN wallet will pave the way by incorporating XAI's algorithmic trading tools.

- A XAI fee (or perhaps balance?) is required in order to access the trading tools, thus creating sustained XAI demand.
- A XQN fee is spent when running algorithmic trading. Widely used, this promotes XQN liquidity & demand as well.

There's a lot more of opportunity to be considered. I'm just trying to describe the fundamental short term goal that bridges XAI & XQN and how these two present something new and very relevant to the crypto trading community. Cheers!
This is a good summary.

Basically, Sapience AIFX is designed to be a generalized AI platform.  As a first application of it, and to provide a reference client and implementation, we will build some AI trading tools into XQN that use the XAI network on the backend to run financial AI analytics.  Beyond that, XAI has applications across a wide range of vertical markets.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:18:24 PM

This is a good summary.

Basically, Sapience AIFX is designed to be a generalized AI platform.  As a first application of it, and to provide a reference client and implementation, we will build some AI trading tools into XQN that use the XAI network on the backend to run financial AI analytics.  Beyond that, XAI has applications across a wide range of vertical markets.

WOW thank you for this kind and easier explanation for the more simple minded folks like me..  Smiley I will invest in a day or so.. This does look awesome and as I have some XQN makes sense to get some XAI too..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CedricQuotient (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:48:03 PM

Updated the theme on the crowdfund site to match the homepage Cheesy  Looks very nice now.

crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com

Only 2 days left!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: