Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150175 times)
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:44:13 AM

Great price to get in at, I should be putting some more btc in the next two weeks!

Glad to be invested in this project again.
noobs......this is dead!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:32:49 AM

Great price to get in at, I should be putting some more btc in the next two weeks!

noobs......this is dead!

why do you say that? where is your proof? Please advise.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:40:37 AM

Sapience is a sleeping giant.

The dev (joe) has been busy coding highly technical features for the coin... and they take a great deal of time to do.
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:22:43 PM

noobs......this is dead!

Yep the sky is falling and I keep buying more, I need help!
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:41:34 PM

noobs......this is dead!

Pm me if you want to buy a Hero member id.

PM sent. I would like to buy a hero member id from you. Theres a couple of coins I really want to troll to try and get the price down before I buy in. I'm hoping the hero membership will give my words extra weight. Can you also give me some tips for FUDing too please? That line about saying the coin is dead is cool, but I'm looking for something a little more subtle.
CedricQuotient (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:22:55 PM

We will be dropping releases soon.  That libqtlua stuff really kicked my butt, but I figured out a way around it to get it going, and we have some cool stuff going into the coin to help broaden its appeal since the AI stuff seems to be very narrowly focused.

I want XAI to be broader as a complete nextgen FinTech platform, with the data and algorithmic stuff as a nice technical foundation, but with more end user oriented features on the surface so we can start appealing to more people.  We have something nice coming with XaiNodes, and then our in-wallet counterparty port which is my focus this week, and then rewriting the wallet using QML/QtQuick which will allow us to do a lot more cool stuff that other bitcoin-based wallets can't.  Then our Android custom rom XaiOS.  And eventually I will save up enough money to buy the XaiSat.  Smiley

We also have a pro graphics guy doing a rebrand for us with a wallet restyle and some other artwork.

My video machine is down right now, once I get it fixed I'll be able to do more videos.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:20:30 AM

Sapience is a sleeping giant.

The dev (joe) has been busy coding highly technical features for the coin... and they take a great deal of time to do.

Absolutely. I've been reading up on the technical info (and there seems to be a ton of it). I don't understand it all, but I know skill and vision when I see it. This coin is a hold.
Izador

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:47:47 PM

noobs......this is dead!

Yep, evidently.
thefix
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:32:36 PM

We will be dropping releases soon.  That libqtlua stuff really kicked my butt, but I figured out a way around it to get it going, and we have some cool stuff going into the coin to help broaden its appeal since the AI stuff seems to be very narrowly focused.

I want XAI to be broader as a complete nextgen FinTech platform, with the data and algorithmic stuff as a nice technical foundation, but with more end user oriented features on the surface so we can start appealing to more people.  We have something nice coming with XaiNodes, and then our in-wallet counterparty port which is my focus this week, and then rewriting the wallet using QML/QtQuick which will allow us to do a lot more cool stuff that other bitcoin-based wallets can't.  Then our Android custom rom XaiOS.  And eventually I will save up enough money to buy the XaiSat.  Smiley

We also have a pro graphics guy doing a rebrand for us with a wallet restyle and some other artwork.

My video machine is down right now, once I get it fixed I'll be able to do more videos.

Thanks for the update
mafort1469

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:04:39 AM

Thanks for the update

Yes, thank you for updating all of us. Can't wait to see what you have been working on.
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:04:52 AM

Are you serious??? My video machine?? Who says that??? Then use your phone!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? Lame ass excuse IMO.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:30:09 AM

Are you serious??? My video machine?? Who says that??? Then use your phone!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? Lame ass excuse IMO.

Are you serious? Whats with the complete lack of respect?
Kartaba

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:29:37 PM

No problems Joe! People who believe in you will have no trouble waiting a bit longer for you Cool
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:00:29 PM

No problems Joe! People who believe in you will have no trouble waiting a bit longer for you Cool

Yep... good things come to those who wait.

BTC wasn't built in a day and neither were any of the top coins (apart from doge and perhaps ltc :p )
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:05:20 PM

[...] good things come to those who wait. [...]

Wait long enough, and I have a chance of dragging my ass back in  Grin

Even though I don't have a stake here at the moment, I'll be following progress. If things don't move forward too fast, I'll have a shot at claiming a position again! Meanwhile, best wishes all around for this project.  Wink

thefix
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:27:23 PM

You better get out quick before you get in real trouble
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:30:36 PM

what a knob^^
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:12:57 PM

thank you joe for update, really appreciate. i am a lifetime holder and believe in you.
@troll guys: can u imagine how hard it must be to invest that much time and effort building something this BIG and NOT get payed for? instead of whining in this thread you better post ideas how to support joe.
@joe xaiNodes = masternodes right? its a trend, niceeeee
@joe burn xai = token, xai asset market right? niceeee

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:00:27 AM

lets do this 3k per node :p

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
mafort1469

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:16:00 AM

Can't wait for Cedric to come out with new items and blow everyone away. I know he will and it is just a matter of time till he does. OH yeah!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: