Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet  (Read 150176 times)
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:36:32 PM

You sound like Joe.

Please quote any of Joe's posts that sound like that.

I just checked the C-Cex voting for XAI, and it's still at 7 votes.  Your comments are empty.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:51:17 PM

Forgive me, but that CCex thing seems like is a bit of a red herring.
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:28:54 PM

Didn't Bittrex recently have XAI on delistment notice if it didn't get more volume?  3 exchanges can go to 0 in no time.  At least Bittrex gives you notice - Poloniex just announces "We're delisting this coin in 24 hours, withdraw your balance immediately."

Every exchange has Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin.  They have to.  If XAI is ever going to be half of what it's supposed to be, it will have to be on every exchange.  Do you think Dogecoin is better than XAI or deserves to be on more exchanges? 

Where is the market that sells XAI for USD?  There isn't one.  Poloniex and Bittrex don't even accept USD deposits.  C-Cex does, and XAI would automatically have a USD market if it was listed.  And LTC, DOGE, and NXT.  Poloniex doesn't even have an XAI pair for XMR or USDT.

C-Cex isn't the biggest exchange, but it is a cryptocurrency exchange.  There aren't many in the world.  There aren't many people in the world who use cryptocurrency, and even less who use altcoins, so C-Cex possibly has over 10% of all altcoin buyers in the world.  And only 7 of them have voted for Sapience.

It doesn't matter how many features Joe adds, if only 7 people are interested.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:31:05 PM

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
danonthehill

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:51:32 PM

Yeah...being on another exchange doesn't equate to a larger user base.  Let me know when the penny drops. 
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:17:51 PM

Yeah...being on another exchange doesn't equate to a larger user base.  Let me know when the penny drops. 

No, I won't let you know.  I'll continue making things happen, and you'll continue doing nothing and waiting for someone else to make something happen.

But maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe there's some negative aspect of having a USD/XAI market.  Maybe getting listed on more exchanges is generally bad for a coin. 

If being on more exchanges doesn't have anything to do with how many people have access to a coin, maybe you think that getting XAI on C-Cex will actually result in fewer users.    Maybe something bad will happen, like the price will drastically fall, or the developer won't release updates fast enough to please everyone.  Maybe, instead of getting XAI listed on C-Cex, we should continue doing nothing at all.  Maybe that will work and all our dreams will magically come true. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 08:29:57 PM

runpaint, seriously, you must have Stockholm Syndrome or are too deeply invested to let this one go if you are defending Joe here.  I would have to find the post, but I know I remember him saying XQN and XAI were his first coins, so he lied from the start.  CRAVE launched after XQN and XAI so they were his attempt to go legitimate, it didn't stop him from running more scams on the side.  Do you really believe he is quietly working behind the scenes?  His pattern seems to be launch a new coin, do some legitimate work to get people hyped up about it, have a big pump, then go quiet and eventually abandon it.  Rinse and repeat.  XAI doesn't look like the same pattern to you?

Sure, the code is open source and anyone can work on it, but Joe was the one who collected the ICO funds to develop this.  Granted, it was a modest ICO all things considered, but if it wasn't enough he shouldn't have taken it in the first place.  Can't expect other developers to come in and do his work for him.

Ok, no one is coding smart contracts.  Let's be honest, who the hell needs a smart contract and why in god's name would they want to put their smart contract on XAI's blockchain?  No person or company of any relevance is going to use a smart contract until the technology has been thoroughly tested and they are going to put them on the biggest, most secure blockchain with the widest network (ie. BTC through XCP's inclusion of ETH code, or ETH eventually).

I find this sentence odd, "But if Ethereum is successful, it will require a lot of people use it.  Same for XAI.  No dev team can make a coin successful without users.  Joe fights for the users."  ETH has to give people something to use first if it is to get a lot of people to use it.  XAI has to deliver more than it has so far to set itself apart and find a compelling case for it's use.  I understand he is only one guy and can only do so much, but with him now being linked to all these other coins, trusting him to do further work here or deliver anything is crazy.

It's pretty shitty because Joe obviously has some programming skills.  I'm sure he could have developed a great coin if he stuck with one.  I guess he found it more profitable to start projects and repeatedly abandon them though.  Good luck, I won't be returning.  I already dumped all my XAI but if anyone wants 1,270,000 XQN, PM me an offer.
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:00:09 PM

runpaint, seriously, you must have Stockholm Syndrome or are too deeply invested to let this one go if you are defending Joe here.

I'm defending XAI.  Do you actually have anything bad to say about XAI?  Isn't it true that XAI is capable of connecting two different blockchains, and has been since 6 months ago?

I'm mining Fractalcoin right now, and its devs quit about a year ago after working for 2 months.  There are no devs, but the coin still works exactly as intended.  You can say whatever you want about the devs, but it doesn't matter as long as the coin network still functions.

I would have to find the post, but I know I remember him saying XQN and XAI were his first coins, so he lied from the start.

I remember you saying that you knew he had worked on other coins, and you said you liked that about him. 

He posted his real name and linkedin profile on this thread, last November, before the crowdsale was complete.  He wasn't pretending to be a guy named Cedric, he told us his name was Joe Mozelesky.  So it's not exactly a shock for someone to post all these links saying "He's busted!  He's the same guy who posts as JoeMoz!"  

Let's be honest, who the hell needs a smart contract

Okay grandpa, remember when you said "Who the hell needs the email when I can send a letter for just one stamp?"

and why in god's name would they want to put their smart contract on XAI's blockchain?

It's been established long before Ethereum.  Today Ethereum's devs were recommending a full 24 hours worth of confirmations, in case they have to reset the blockchain and erase all of today's transactions.  I think I'd rather put my contract on Sapience AIFX.

No person or company of any relevance is going to use a smart contract until the technology has been thoroughly tested and they are going to put them on the biggest, most secure blockchain with the widest network

And the winner remains to be seen.  Maybe it's a coincidence that all this FUD comes to XAI the same day Ethereum is launching.  Or maybe these people are Concern Trolls, pretending that they're super worried about how XAI is doing, when they don't even use it or hold any coins.  Like you said, people will use the biggest network, and therefore the holders of other coins have a financial incentive to smear Sapience. 

I find this sentence odd, "But if Ethereum is successful, it will require a lot of people use it.  Same for XAI.  No dev team can make a coin successful without users.  Joe fights for the users."

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
danonthehill

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:07:27 PM

OK...you are either Joe, in on it, or completely deluded and in denial.  SockpuppetAccount summarized the situation perfectly. And this has nothing to do with Ethereum.
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:11:57 PM

Well looks like Joe Mozelesky turned out to be a dishonest and reprehensible human being.  Seems to have lied through his teeth at every stage of this project...a scam artist in the first degree.  I wish upon this person every imaginable misfortune.

And isn't it amazing that you discovered this secret information at the same time the price dropped off?  And then by posting here, you caused the price to drop even more.  Crazy how that works.   

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
danonthehill

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:16:17 PM

So what exactly are you implying? 
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:26:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA that last post looks really convincing.  Grin

And Truthful: have I got this right: you don't think other people should buy this coin, and that's your motivation for posting?

Funny that have you have never really posted anything too damaging that would end this "scam", and you just post the same old recycled watered down shit. 

So you don't think other people should buy XAI, and that's your motivation for posting?

Since you spoke out against the people calling URO a scam, could you please explain how X11 mining creates urea?

If 150,000 URO are generated every year, where do you get the extra 150,000 metric tons of urea to match the supply?

URO was sold as a coin that can be exchanged for 1 metric ton of urea.  The coin cannot be exchanged for 1 metric ton of urea.

XAI was sold as a coin that can connect different blockchains.  Sapience can connect different blockchains.

Why do you support a coin that doesn't function as promised, but you say another coin is a scam even though it does function as promised?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:31:27 PM

Quote from: danonthehill link=topic=526031.msg10779412#msg10779412
Swisscex is closing, so C-cex would be good.

Why did you say that getting listed on C-Cex would be good for Carboncoin, but not good for Sapience?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
danonthehill

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:32:16 PM

You are behind with the times.  I was scammed by the uro dev and I am the person who confirmed the developer as being a dishonest cunt. I can confirm URO was also a scam.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 09:33:33 PM

So what exactly are you implying? 

ETH is scared of XAI apparently  Roll Eyes

XAI was sold as a coin that can connect different blockchains.  Sapience can connect different blockchains.

Why do you support a coin that doesn't function as promised, but you say another coin is a scam even though it does function as promised?

That is some pretty hardcore revisionism of XAI's history.  XAI was supposed to be a neural network on a blockchain to run AI algorithms on.  This cross blockchain and smart contract stuff came after the fact.  No one asked for it, they were just happy to see development and features added.
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:36:45 PM

You are behind with the times.  I was scammed by the uro dev and I am the person who confirmed the developer as being a dishonest cunt. I can confirm URO was also a scam.

But you said getting listed on C-Cex was good, earlier this year.  

Is this year behind the times too?

Good to see the fud accounts have moved in, that's a buy signal.

What were you implying?  That people say a coin is bad to make the price go down?  Who's ever heard of such a preposterous notiong?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
danonthehill

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:39:04 PM

Quote from: danonthehill link=topic=526031.msg10779412#msg10779412
Swisscex is closing, so C-cex would be good.

Why did you say that getting listed on C-Cex would be good for Carboncoin, but not good for Sapience?

You obviously have a penchant for fallacious argument: I gave the reason in the quote.  And as far the 2 quotes being related: they are not because Carboncoin was not on Cryptsy and Bittrex, and the developer had not just been outed as one the most prolific scammers in crypto history.

BTW: the fact you are reviewing my history convinces me further that you are either a complete wacko or Joe, or both.
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:44:25 PM

That is some pretty hardcore revisionism of XAI's history.

Not as hardcore as calling it thievery when actually it was a transparent and straightforward ICO.

This cross blockchain and smart contract stuff came after the fact.

Do you realize there's a link RIGHT THERE to page 1?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864895.0

It's bad enough that you would say that, when Smart Contracts were the first thing mentioned in the Executive Summary in the very first post in this topic.

But then you accuse me of revisionism, when you're the one ignoring reality.

XAI was supposed to be a neural network on a blockchain to run AI algorithms on.

How soon was it supposed to be fully finished?  Quicker than it took Ethereum with all their employees?  Good then, it's still on schedule.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:47:54 PM

BTW: the fact you are reviewing my history convinces me further that you are either a complete wacko or Joe, or both.

So...if someone browses someone else's history...you're saying that person is a complete wacko?

Like, for example, if you dug up someone's YouTube video from 3 years ago and posted it?

Hard to believe this buffoon masterminded several of the more prominent crypto scams...here's ICM stroking his leather handbag in his spaceship:

https://youtu.be/SzQB7Oa6q48

LOL that logo...it was staring us straight in the face.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
danonthehill

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:55:37 PM

Yeah...those two examples are completely unequivalent.

And your lack of logical argument extends to:  Ethereum supporters fudded Crave because they new it would consequently lead to the collapse of XAI....try Occam's razor. (ETH is dumping BTW) Bye Joe, nice try you're not fooling anyone.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: